The Walking Dead: Primal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette fell back into her role; protector, survivor. There were more groans, more shuffling footsteps, all coming from the shrubs less than 10 paces behind them.

Tearing the knife from the soil, Maggie replaced it in her holster; almost relieved to have something to distract her from the encroaching guilt:

"We need to go, right now," she muttered tersely. Seeing her sister nodding in agreement, the brunette whispered, "can yuh walk?"

"Sure," Beth responded, attempting to sit up in place, only to wince once more. Standing, Maggie tugged the girl upright. Seeing the blonde whimper in agony as she settled her weight on her injured leg, the brunette realised how much trouble they were in:

"The walkers are between us and the prison," Maggie whispered urgently, "if we can't move fast they'll surround us!"

"Then we don't go back," Beth responded quickly, "I was headin' for the settlement when I got caught in the trap, it's not far from here."

Maggie nodded curtly: reaching around the blonde's waist she took some of the girl's weight, while Beth put an arm around her neck.

From there Maggie half lifted, half dragged her sibling across the clearing. Moving quickly the girls disappeared beyond the treeline, just as the hoard descended on their haven.

...

Collapsing onto the car bonnet, both girls panted, taking huge gasps of air: the situation hopeless, the walkers closing in. For over an hour they had circled, using their only advantage: speed, dodging through the trees in an attempt to avoid further death, only finding more in every direction.

At first Maggie had assisted Beth, arm under the girl's shoulder, but when the pain in her ankle had become too much, the brunette had picked the girl up. Fortunately she wasn't heavy, the small blonde extra lithe thanks to the general lack of food but this had still been no small feat. And now, finally, Maggie was just too exhausted to continue.

Covering the field behind them with her Revolver, Beth watched her sibling lean on the hood, shaking in the corner of her big blue eyes. This was bad: total bodily exhaustion. Even adrenaline runs out eventually and without food they wouldn't get far.

"I-I can't run any further," Maggie gasped, her throat rasping in the cooling air. Leaning over the bonnet, sweat and rain dripped down her brow as she caught her breath, the brunette closed her eyes as she contemplated their next move:

"How many rounds we got left??"

Staring down at the rusted red metal of the hood, Maggie listened to her sister open the chamber, the metallic click of its hinge momentarily making the warrior woman feel safe.

"Three," Beth said exhaustedly.

"Good, that's- that's enough."

"No it ain't!" The blonde responded, dumbfounded by this remark.

Maggie nodded, screwing her eyes shut and listening intently to the sound of encroaching danger:

"I meant for us..."

"Ohh..." Beth replied, her voice fading as she realised the brunette's intention, "no..."

"What?" the confused brunette turned to her sister; was she denying their predicament.

"Just... No!" Beth responded, her voice becoming higher but no less determined.

"But-" Maggie began:

"I said No! You ain't gonna die, cos I'm not done with yuh!"

The brunette blinked hard, green eyes darting between the girl and their surroundings.

"Get in the car Maggie." Beth said commandingly, her bright blue eyes demanding, if still frightened, gun still in hand.

Maggie didn't move, frozen; she had no plan, no idea how to escape the monsters that chased them.

"Now!" the blonde yelled.

Against all her survival instincts, Maggie did as instructed. She hated herself, now more than ever, for giving in but she just couldn't say no to her baby sister. Not even when the situation was utterly dire, when they were essentially trapping themselves: Maggie would die following Beth's commands.

Running around the car, Maggie grabbed at the side door, desperately wrenching at the rusty handle. Wishing she could break a window, the brunette decided against it; she wasn't totally mad, at least the dirty glass would provide some protection from the walkers.

Placing a boot heel against the side of the chassis, Maggie tugged desperately.

Feeling a soft hand joining her own, the brunette gasped, before realising her sister was there: With Beth's help the two girls managed to tug the crumpled metal open, revealing a somewhat dark, dank smelling interior: Against all odds this space had stayed airtight.

The blonde didn't hesitate; diving into the backseat. Maggie shook her head, less certain than her apparently demented sister. There was no way out: She followed anyway.

Cramming into the small space behind the girl, Maggie pulled the door closed behind them, the metal frame crunching shut with a metallic clang. Outside decrepit shadows began to gather.

"Now what?" Maggie whispered in exasperation, sliding across the seat into the centre of the car, eying the interior forlornly.

A body thudded against the car, sending the yelping blonde backward into Maggie's open lap. Holding Beth against her, the brunette blinked; at least she was away from the windows, so she wasn't determined to die.

The brunette swallowed, biting her tongue as the other girl took what was now becoming an all too familiar position: straddling Maggie on the middle seat.

Holding each other close, neither sister did anything. For what felt like minutes there was utter silence in the car, not even breathing. All each women did was stare into the eyes of the other; green against blue. And then the dead began pounding on the glass. Both girls shuddered as they remembered their real circumstances.

Hand scrambling down her side, Beth dug into a pocket, rummaging for several seconds. Watching intently, Maggie gaped as her younger sibling withdrew her palm, revealing several deep purple berries.

"Are-are those belladonna?" Maggie croaked, eyes wide and horrified:

The blonde shook her head insistently, reaching up and sliding 2 into her mouth at once. Speaking quickly as she swallowed Beth explained:

"I eat them all the time!"

Maggie closed her eyes, biting her tongue before speaking through clenched teeth:

"Beth, they're hallucinogenic, eating them makes yuh, you know... high!!"

Beth opened and closed her mouth, her demeanor deflating: "Well... huh..." The younger girl paused, bowing her head, popping another berry between her lips. Looking back up she smiled hopefully:

"Want one?"

Maggie shook her head, short brown waves flying around her face:

"Eat too many they're poison."

The ex-farm-girl blinked, running her tongue subconsciously over juice stained teeth.

Of all the irrational, suicidal choices a survivor could make this girl, this infuriating, intoxicating girl wanted their last act together; to be getting high??

There with Beth in her arms, the beautiful girl in her lap. There with the world against her...

Maggie nodded sullenly... Beth's reasoning made a lot of sense.

Leaning forward, Maggie captured her sister in a bruising kiss, their lips smearing together as they hungrily indulged their cravings.

For just this once, she needed a kiss. What did they have to lose?

And what a kiss it was. For all her foolishness and all her kinks and needs, Beth could kiss. Starting with tender eager searching kisses, the blonde soon leant in further.

Such passionate kisses, so different form any embrace they had shared before. Maggie's tongue danced against her sister's, sucking it and its contents into her mouth.

Blushing, Maggie felt sticky juices run across her tongue, red liquid trickling down her chin as their lips smacked together. The brunette swallowed before she could even comprehend what she was ingesting; so much for not eating any.

The taste was tart and sweet all at the same time, warm breath delivering an intoxicating aroma and flavor into her unsuspecting gullet.

For a moment Maggie felt violated, tricked; but ultimately she knew better, she would have always given in. Meekly parting her lips, the brunette closed her eyes, allowing that slippery tongue deep within her mouth. With a slight tremor, she felt it slide across her molars. Then she kissed the girl again, a momentary shudder passing through the slender blonde's body. Something dark and sensual was awakening.

Maggie rationalized that they were dying, that this was it, repeating so in her mind over and over. But God, her knees were weak; she was weak. Unable to resist.

Up and back. Up and back. That sweet pink tongue. Searching her mouth, spreading juice across her lips. So demanding. So needy. So unlike the awkward social loner farm-girl she'd always assumed her sister to be.

For a time Maggie forgot she was kissing a girl, her sibling. Forgot where she was. Forgot this was a sin. That this was incest. Soon, there was nothing but sensation. Nothing but a kiss, a mouth and a warm loving body against her own.

For the first time both women were on the same page: this was it, they were together. There was no way out. And Maggie would fulfill her baby's every need.

Pulling away, a string of red juice hung between the girls' soft mouths, now millimetres apart.

Maggie could feel it now, the high radiating from her belly, spreading warm numbness up through her abdomen. Making her loose and pliable. Making her oh so hot...

Gradually becoming lost in a delirious fugue, Maggie was happy to let the blonde kiss her, face and neck massaged by the softest, warmest lips. Ignoring the horny blonde as she pressed her core against an outstretched leg, the brunette let her head lull backward, her body swaying two and throw. The car still being shaken... from the outside.

"So hungry..." Beth murmured eyes wide, pupils dilated, the effects of the berries evident. Round orbs fixed on Maggie's chest.

The world twisted, the colours shifted. Maggie gasped in awe. So she'd eaten a psychoactive aphrodisiac? It felt like heaven.

Feeling a tight grip on her shoulder, Maggie realized her sister had started tearing at her clothing. Tugging the strap of her tanktop down her arm, Maggie watched, dazed, as her sister stretched it over her breasts. Reaching around her back, Beth unsnapped the brunette's bra, quickly lifting a globe free.

"Soooo Hungryyyy..."

The blonde bent down, pressing her face between her older sister's pert breasts. Kissing at her cleft, the girl quickly slid her lips sideways, taking a nipple into her mouth. There was a moment of hesitation and then she began to suck.

The emotions that exploded within Maggie at the sensation overwhelmed her consciousness. Feeling her sister, nibble, bite and suckle on her exposed tit, tugging at her hard nipples was simply too much.

Maggie came almost at once.

It was like an electric current shot straight from her nipple to her clit, clenching the brunette's vagina even before the surge of wetness could loosen it. The intensity was painful, pleasurable, and so sudden it was over before Maggie could really comprehend it.

Unperturbed, Beth closed her mouth over the other erect pinnacle.

"Ohhhh," Maggie gasped, her back arching slightly: "Beth I- I...ohhhhh..." The brunette gurgled, disturbed and thrilled by the twisted feeding frenzy.

Beth raked her teeth along its length, biting just enough to squeeze the tissue. Her lips felt the puckered aureole at the base, and she opened her mouth enough to cover it as well. Her hot breath and saliva did nothing to soften it.

Looking down Maggie saw big, bright blue eyes looking up at her over the curve of a breast, hearing the sound of wet flesh caught between plump lips. The brunette felt the agony of her hypocrisy return even as the relief Beth had brought her reached an emotional crescendo that rose and rose without ever cresting.

Her sister's gaze was the most eloquent she had ever seen: mixed the camaraderie of a shared disaster, the resentful scowl of a spoilt child and the appreciative sympathy of a needy lover. Maggie simply couldn't comprehend the implications.

For what felt like an eternity, the young blonde suckled on her nipples, taking energy from her delirious older sister as she watched the girl manipulate her chest. Resting her chin on Beth's head, Maggie felt their connection overwhelm her once more.

Then feeling her sister pull away, Maggie panted, her fear melting as she saw those eyes shine:

"I-I'm sorry!" Beth choked, wiping her swollen lips with the back of her hand.

"Why?!" Maggie gasped, cradling the distressed blonde with care even in her increasingly confused state.

"For everythin'! For being so needy! For this! I-I just wanted to lose muh cherry so bad!"

Maggie studied her deranged sister, finally seeing how desperate the girl had become. At times she could be so assertive, and yet, Maggie often forgot how helpless and lost the other girl must feel.

Looking down to the dirty floor, the brunette noticed something, and in her drug induced state, made up her mind.

Gripping Beth's hips, Maggie roughly tore down the blonde's shorts, determinedly struggling with the garment:

"What're you doin'?" Beth choked, her eyes impossibly wide.

"Giv'in yuh what you want." Maggie muttered, gesticulating between the blonde's legs.

Looking down, Beth gaped as she spotted the gear lever between her legs, the bulbous knob protruding ominously upward:

"But, but that's-"

"Its now or never Beth," Maggie murmured softly, cupping the blonde's quivering cheek:

"You want this, or not?"

Feeling the car beneath them shudder under the undead onslaught, Beth met her sister's compassionate eye:

"Yuh, you'll help me right??"

Nodding slowly, Maggie gripped the blonde's bare thigh, hoisting the girl's crotch into her arms.

Grabbing at the rotten seats behind her Beth braced herself, wrapping her legs around her sister's waist:

"Neither of us are dying till you've taken this thing whole," Maggie muttered, before she gave her nervous sister a small smile:

"You got that?"

Sliding her hands under the blonde's bottom, she gently ran her finger's over the girl's wet lips.

Beth began to mewl from the ministrations of her sister's fingers.

"Don't cum till it's inside ..." Maggie stated dryly, slowing the rubbing of Beth's clit and adjusting her grip.

"Ohkay..." Beth whimpered. Caught in her siblings arms, she could only quiver in place, waiting for her final penetration.

Sliding the fingertips of both her hands into her pussy, Maggie pulled her sister's lips apart. Beth gasped at the discomfort inspite of her mounting pleasuring, still caught in the awkward position she was in; sandwiched between her sister and the rusting car.

Stretching and probing Beth's nethers, the brunette steeled herself for taking the girl's virginity, hoping to finally satisfy the insatiable lust that had driven them here.

When it seemed Beth's hole would open no wider, Maggie lifted her, her muscles straining to keep up the other girl. With a grunt she moved her back and a moment later the blonde could feel the hard head of the gear pressing against her pussy and her sibling's questing fingers. Swallowing, the nervous girl eyed her sister's face as Maggie guided her onto the stick.

"Spread your legs ..." Maggie ordered. Leaning backward, Beth did as she was told. Feeling the rounded end press against her nethers, the blonde released ragged breaths, screwing her eyes shut:

"God it's so tight!!"

"We're okay..." Maggie insisted, the brunette praying she was doing the right thing. Leaning forward, she lifted Beth's injured leg on her shoulder, even as she began to pull the blonde down onto the shaft.

"Ahhh! Maggieee!" Beth gasped as pain shot through her midriff.

"It always hurts at first!" Maggie insisted desperately, even as she slowed the girl's descent onto the pole:

"Use your hands baby, open yourself up to it!"

Reaching beneath herself Beth wriggled her hips, allowing the lever to enter her tight body. To help her Maggie began rubbing her clit once more. This pleasure, met with Beth's sudden, overwhelming feeling over fullness, her body spreading over the head.

Beth gasped with pleasure as she finally swallowed the gear lever.

For the first time since this nightmare began she felt whole, the most important person in her life giving her what she thought she'd always wanted from a mate.

Everything else fell away.

Meanwhile Maggie wrestled with her misgivings, grateful finally for the hallucinogens that had saturated her system. Knowing she had taken the blonde's virginity in a lasting, inescapable away, Maggie felt a modicum of peace, like everything sin they had committed so far had been leading to this.

Wrapping her arms around the blonde she held her close, even as she allowed the girl's weight to pull her down, further and further onto the broken shift.

Alternating between watching the shaft disappear into her baby sister, and the blissful expression on Beth's face, Maggie ignored the horror of their circumstances, focusing on her sister's experience. As she slowly dropped and it went deeper, the blonde whimpered in pain mixed pleasure. Quivering in ecstasy, the older Greene could feel her sibling tense and un-tense.

"Jesus Mags," Beth moaned, clutching her sister's shoulders as she sank impossibly lower, nails digging into dirty skin. Biting, her lip, Maggie ignored this new pain, watching in awe as the girl's pale behind hit the dash, the entire length of the shaft buried in her vagina.

"You've done it!" Maggie exclaimed in amazement, "it's all in!! Now you can cum."

"I'I want more!!" Beth panted.

Maggie nodded, understanding the craving that drove her desperate sister.

Gripping the girl's thighs, Maggie lifted the blonde, the whole car rocking, broken beams of light playing across the car's dark interior.

Raising her sibling, Maggie began exerting all of her strength in earnst, slowly pumping Beth up and down on the stiff lever. Struggling with each movement, Maggie strained in place, growling as she fucked her sister.

Not missing a beat, Beth pinned herself between the seats, staring up at the ceiling as she rode the stick up and down. Gasping at the delicious, burning friction, the blonde cried out in ecstacy.

Beth came hard, barely realizing she was on the precipice of orgasm before she was riding it out. Barely breaking stride, Maggie's continual motion soon had the blonde panting once more, the girl in her arms jerking awkwardly in place.

"How does it feel?" Maggie gasped, sweat running down her beautiful face.

"Ohhh! It hurts!" Beth cried, the nails of her right hand raking across the brunette"s shoulder, leaving angry cuts. Maggie gasped:

"Ahhh! I-I know baby, its-ahh-okay, I've got you!"

"More," Beth yelped: "Moorrre!!"

Both girls churned together in the ruined vehicle, neither seeing the steam covered glass crack all around them, the dark shadows that had been threatening to overtake the vehicle finally breaking through.

"Harderrrr-mmmpphh!!" Beth screamed.

Ignoring the hoard outside, the girl threw herself against her sister with reckless abandon, the brunette panting as she struggled to keep up with the incestuous blonde's incessant pace.

Nearly shaking Maggie off, the taller brunette's head collided with the ceiling, the thunk making the older girl dizzy. Seeing stars, the woozy farm-girl was oblivious to the car's increasing motion.

Hearing the chairs creak, the younger Greene screamed as the front seats collapsed forward, neither girl breaking stride even as Maggie fell atop her sibling. Kicking the emergency break, Maggie kept pumping into her charge even as the rusted-out vehicle began to roll slowly downhill.

Gathering speed, the car pushed through the horde with ease, scattering the dead as it transported the living.