All Comments on 'The War Lich Chronicles Ch. 01'

by Mackenzie Taylor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good ...

It was good; you did have a few errors, but I liked it. I would suggest taking a few extra minutes to read what you've written before submitting. G-d knows I need to do the same as well. :)

wildsoulwildsoulabout 12 years ago

I like the diversity of the characters. so far so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next chapter.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Ready For More

Without a leader this group of undead is starting to act alive! I'm enjoying the back and forth banter between Ni and Danroth and wondering what's going to happen when "winter" is over. In the mean time I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More payoff!

The payoff at the end seemed too short! Great story though--can't wait for the next one.

anna_writerchickanna_writerchickabout 12 years ago
MOAR PLEASE!

Very nice story. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great.

I aprecate the fact that it has a story. its very intertainng, and I cant wait for more of the same.

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Taylorabout 12 years agoAuthor
thanks all

Thanks for the comments everyone. I do need to make sure that I edit a bit better. My biggest problem is that I get so caught up reading that I forget to edit. I will having them edited from now on since I can see to get a handle on it. You'll definitively be finding out more about Danroth and Ni. Chapter 2 will be done soon. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More s'il vous plait!!

I love, love, love this!! Please continue this story soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

A very well written and thoroughly enjoyable read. You have a real gift for scene setting and character. I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous