All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 09'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EGRIEGRIover 3 years ago
A new white knight and all the pieces are in motion

Poor Lucille, she and Neville Chamberlain both thought they had gained peace in their time. Still it is nice to quickly see an impending threat too Stephan and his blackmailing ways.

Five pages provides a lot of movement in the story line. Everyone had some activity in this chapter. So glad we are seeing Sage's fortunes turn around not to mention Dacre for Lucille.

Looking forward to some fireworks, Simon's role in his new life and two love stories now in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So happy

Surprised af to see this submission, but super fucking happy! Looks like things - with sage at least - r starting to wrap up, which is great. And I'm soo invested in lucille, lord alexander seems incredibly fucking hot. Now to dispose of Stephen - and maybe find a cute girl for aleksis? Anyway, thankful for this chapter. Pls post the next one soon xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So happy!

I must admit that I was shocked to see this addition, but I am happy that I did! Things are looking good for some characters and I am finally glad that Sage and Edmund got it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay, you're back

Thank you for updating. Hopefully you have many sources of inspiration and many more hours of productive writing in 2021. Perhaps we get some new storylines after the old ones are wrapped up!

Side characters that have just as much life as MC's are a mark of a great writer! From gentle Joel and steadfast Simon to excitable Marie and even incredulous Garmon, you've populated this world with believable people who add flavor to the interactions of Sage, Ed, Nicholas, Stephan, and Lucille. Also, Lord Dacre? Sounds perfect for Lucille, if she'll just have him!

I'd like to see Sage do some magic/witchcraft. Besides the 2 tricks used for the bridge over water and the crone guise, we've only seen other people use magic against or around her, not seen her make any use of the education Aleksis gave her despite having a long lineage of witchblood.

-lilmeow_6

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

Thank you for this delicious update - looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was so happy you updated. I am totally into Stephan and Lucille. I hope he can develop into a decent character. Please keep the updates soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

excellent, well paced, with enough loose ends to leave readers craving more

Bamo68Bamo68about 3 years ago
Thank you

Not normally into period pieces, but found your style of writing hard to put down. Looking forward to seeing more. Thank you the entertainment in this dark time;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2 Love Triangles

I love the angst love triangles give.

We saw Stephan as a possible villain but he might become an anti-hero instead to be contrasted with the arrival of Alexander.

We've to see what Alexander's character is and his heart toward Lucille.

I wish there's more fights and magic, and courtly politics.

I wonder what power(s) Sage will/already have that she's to discover - same with Alexis and Simon.

Will magic touch Edmund or will he be the human who remains untouched by magic - not even a magic item such as a sword.

It appears that there might be a 'magic council' or society of some sort; I look forward to see how the hierarchy and politics play out and how they handle the human society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg I can’t wait to read more! Are you coming out with a new chapter soon? This is such an amazing story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ward Ch. 08 Previous Part
The Ward Series Info