The Warehouse Ch. 05

Story Info
Couple play and watch.
2.8k words
4.67
4.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers

The next morning I woke up to Jess' angelic face pressed against my shoulder, and her arms wrapped around my left arm.

"How can someone look so beautiful while fast asleep?" I wondered.

Usually, I wouldn't have wanted to leave her embrace, but the idea of going to work had become so much fun over the past couple of days.

I noiselessly detached myself from her, took my shower, changed, and went to head out the door, but before breaking the threshold a thought hit me.

I rummaged through the basket of junk on the kitchen counter, and found an old sticky note.

"Come to the front door of my office at 2:25..."

I pondered over the note, and then added in all caps, "DON'T BE LATE"

My trademark perverted grin appeared due to the cryptic nature of my note, and I just knew it would get Jess' pussy wet.

The drive to work was filled with a lot of anxiety. I tended to let a lot of thoughts run through my head while I drove. However, fleeting thoughts of Dylan were pushed out of my mind by recurring thoughts of Jess. Specifically, how she headed straight to the office after our voyeuristic sex the night before.

Over and over, the clicking sound of the door closing, and becoming locked played in my head.

At first I wondered whether I could've done more, or better, to satisfy her fully, but then realized that she was just that horny, and when my Jess was that horny she was almost insatiable.

"That is thanks to my efforts," I thought, and smiled contentedly.

Before I knew it, I was pulling into my parking spot, and realized that I was half hard with a precum stain at the front of my pants.

As I thought more about it, I couldn't remember a time in the past two days I hadn't been at least half hard. I was in a constantly perverted state of mind due to my new voyeuristic situation.

I needed to shake the sexual cob webs out of my head for a bit, and really focused on answering some e-mails, and getting into the flow of work. Then, after about an hour, I called Dylan.

"Hey, Dylan. Can I come back there, and grab yesterdays shipping documents?" I asked.

"Sure thing, Boss. Just make sure you have your hard hat with you," he replied, but all I heard in my mind was, "make sure your hard."

Little did Dylan know I had an ulterior motive for going into the warehouse.

As I walked in, I made sure to pull the step ladder silently into a convenient position behind the rack of shipping materials. I also removed a few tissues from my pocket, and shoved them under a box of bubble wrap on the rack for later use.

"Yes, this is a reconnaissance mission," I thought mischievously.

I then took a few steps forward, and emerged around the corner to find Dylan at his computer. He quickly minimized something on the screen.

I had the briefest of snapshots, and couldn't be sure, but it looked like he might've been on the Camsturbate homepage. That was my gut instinct, but before I could process it further he turned, and greeted me.

He gave me the shipping documents, and then we had a quick exchange about a shipping container that was due to arrive at the end of the week. Then, I decided to finally try to get to know my favorite co-worker a bit. I felt like I'd spent more time watching this guy work his gorgeous cock than actually talking to him.

"Sooo, you got any plans this weekend?" I asked rather awkwardly.

"Ah, not really man. I'll probably just chill with my girl. Maybe she'll want to get out to a movie, or dinner, or somethin'," Dylan replied.

I was determined to keep the conversation going for a bit, and continued, "Nice, same here probably. What do you guys like to do?"

"We usually just chill around the house when she's around, or like I said, maybe some food or a movie. Julie works a lot of hours on weekends, so our schedules don't mesh well. We try our best to see each other during the week," Dylan stated.

Without being pressed, he continued, "I don't care if we ever go out to do anything. I just love having that ripe little ass of hers around."

Within five minutes, Dylan had stamped his sexual authority on the conversation. He was truly an alpha male, and all I could do was muster a chuckle in response.

"I hear ya, man. Love those lazy days around the house with my Jess too," I replied hoping that Dylan would be impressed, or at least that I would appear to be more macho than I was.

"Well, maybe you two can join Julie and I for dinner sometime," he suggested. I started to turn beet red at his suggestion before the tone of his voice set in. It was a tone that implied that the suggestion was more out of courtesy than actually meaning it.

After that, the conversation peetered out, and I headed back to the office.

The day took an eternity to pass by as I waited in anticipation for Jess to arrive.

"I really hope this isn't a waste of her time," I thought repeatedly.

Jess pulled in 15 minutes early, and headed into the office area.

"Baaaaabe, what's all this about?" she asked feigning ignorance.

Ignoring her question, I asked, "Did you see any cars by the shipping dock?"

"Ummmmm, a black F150, and a silver Altima, I think. Why? Tell me what's going on," she demanded.

"Recording is too much of a hassle. I wanted you her to experience Dylan firsthand with me," I stated.

Then, I pulled her close to me, grabbed her ass, and kissed her deeply.

She grabbed the bulge in my pants, and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to see that big juicy cock cum in person," then, she headed to the bathroom.

I watched her walk away, and noticed how radiant she looked.

Seemingly in competition with Julie, she had chosen to wear her own sundress. It was a navy blue and white airy dress that sat two inches above her knees, and clung tantalizingly to her shapely ass. It swayed ever so slightly as she walked, and I couldn't help but to bite my lip, and squeeze my cock through my pants.

When she emerged from the bathroom I just put one finger to my lips, and mouthed, "Shhhhhh," then motioned her to follow me.

I slipped past the door, and Jess followed. The way she sneakily tiptoed behind me turned me on so much.

"What an amazingly naughty woman," I thought.

As we reached the end of the first long corridor, I put my arm out to stop her.

We both listened intently, then turned to each other in shock at the sound of a little squeal.

We both recognized the sound instantly. It was the sound of a woman trying her best to keep quiet as she was being fucked really good.

I looked at Jess to find her eyes widen, and become enflamed with desire. They seemed to be saying, "This is actually happening!"

I got out ahead of her, and peered through the rack of packaging materials. There was Dylan's girl, Julie, bent over his computer desk with her ass poked out prominently in the air. Dylan was behind her gripping her hips, slowly working his big dick in and out of her.

I waved Jess over, and made space in front of me for her to stand.

I reached around, and tweaked Jess' nipples as she looked on in amazement.

She let out a little moan, and as if in response Dylan started to get verbal with Julie.

"Oh, that pussy is so fucking wet for daddy today. You like that dont you, you little slut?" Dylan boasted.

"Mmmmm yes, Daddy," Julie moaned submissively.

The squeals became less contained the more Dylan talked dirty to her, and she sounded more and more unhinged as he penetrated her.

"Get on the ladder for a better look," I whispered to Jess.

At just under 5 ft. tall, Jess had to stand on her tippy toes to see through the rack. The ladder gave her a much better viewing angle, and I'm glad I had that foresight earlier in the day.

As she ascended the ladder, I could clearly see that she had come prepared by not wearing any panties. Her pussy looked freshly shaven, and immaculate.

My mouth watered.

I stood on the first step underneath her with my back to the action. Then, I reached up, spread her pussy lips, and stuck my tongue up and out to meet her clitoris.

She looked so good that I needed to taste her, and boy, did she taste good.

She gripped my hair from above, and used me for support as I rapturously licked her pussy, and clit. All while she admired the raunchy doggy fuck scene playing out in front of her.

I took her clit into my mouth, and sucked wildly. Jess was trying her best not to moan, but simply couldn't contain it as a deep moan escaped her.

Just then the action stopped, and I could see Jess duck for cover.

We waited silently praying that we weren't caught.

After about 10 seconds, I heard Dylan say, "Probably just a bird. They get in here all the time."

Jess was a bit spooked, and descended the ladder with her tail between her legs, but I was undeterred, and determined to spread those legs, not see them close.

"I can't do this. I think he saw me!" she frantically whispered, and continued, "I think he looked over here out of the corner of his eye."

"Calm down, I'm sure he didn't see anything. He thinks its just a bird. Besides, he would've stopped if he saw someone. Listen to them. She's back moaning on his cock already, Babe," I said trying to soothe her worry.

I kissed her on the forehead, and turned her back around to view the action.

This time she bent over a bit, and peered around the corner of the rack. I saw an opportunity, and pushed up closely behind her. I lifted up her dress, and ground my bulge against her bare pussy as she looked on.

I could barely see through the rack in my current position, but could feel Dylan had picked up his pace, and was almost at max speed again.

"Mmmm, you like how Daddy gives it to you?" he asked commandingly.

Jess and Julie both said, "Yes, Daddy," simultaneously. Albeit, Jess' response was muffled under her breath, but I heard it.

I could feel how horny Jess was watching this hot couple fuck, and decided to take it to another level.

I unbuckled my pants, and let them drop to my ankles. I wiggled my boxer briefs down, and rubbed my hard, leaking cock against Jess' beautiful pussy.

She let out a sigh, and wiggled her perfectly peachy ass back at me.

That was the ultimate sign that she wanted to be penetrated.

I slowly worked my dick into her in a steady rhythm, and basked in the tension and intensity in the air.

Jess let out another moan. A little louder this time, and I picked up my pace.

I was trying my best to match Dylan stroke for stroke. I wanted Jess to feel completely immersed in this fantasy.

I couldn't see the action any longer from my position. All I heard was Julie practically scream, "Fuck me, Daddy. Don't fucking stop. Oh, yessssss."

I leaned forward to get a better grip on Jess, and noticed that she had fallen silent.

I moved a package on the rack slightly to find something that almost made me faint.

Dylan was thrusting deep into his girl, saying filthy things to her, but his head was turned with his eyes locked squarely on Jess'.

"That's it, you little slut. You like how that big cock feels deep inside you, huh? Cum all over it," he blustered.

"Holy shit, was he talking to Julie, or Jess?" I thought.

I pretended not to notice their eye fucking, and pounded into her.

Jess started to feel brave as well, because she began to let out her moans. I watched as she bit her lip, and smiled in that seductive way she does. I knew that if Dylan watched her in that instant, he wouldn't be able to forget it.

Jess worked back against my thrusts, and all four of us fucked in unison.

I could hear as Dylan slapped Julie's ass, and I got a sense that the pressure had risen in his balls.

Just then, Jess exhaled, "Ohhhh, Baaaaaabe," way louder than expected.

Not to be outdone, Dylan said, "That's fucking right. You want my big cum load?"

Jess was lost in pleasure, and opened her mouth to respond, but I quickly reached around, and covered it. As I did so, she began her orgasm.

I could hear Dylan chuckle a bit, and then Julie cooed, "Please, give me your cum. I want it inside me."

That was too much for me. I pulled out of Jess, and came over the dimples on her lower back, above her ass cheeks.

When I was emptied, I peered through the packages to find Dylan balls deep in Julie, staring up at the ceiling, clearly pushing the last drippings of cum into her. I hadn't even heard him orgasm as I was lost in my own.

I pulled out a tissue from its hiding place from earlier, and wiped my cum off of Jess.

Jess was frozen in place, and panting. I grabbed her by the arm, and pulled fairly hard in order to get her moving back towards the office.

When we got back, she could barely think straight she was so overcome with lust.

"Babe, he was looking right at me for like five minutes!" she said with a mixture of elation, and apprehension, and continued, "He was fucking her so good, and just staring...,"

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I said, pretending to be caught completely unaware.

She just nodded, and started to kiss me deeply.

I moved my hand to her pussy, while she grabbed my rapidly stiffening cock.

"Hard again? What am I? 17 years old again?" I thought.

I motioned her to my office, and told her to take her place under my desk.

It was now my turn to lock the office door.

I sat in my computer chair, and without having to say a word, Jess unbuttoned, unzipped, and then, pulled out my cock.

She slowly stroked it. She admired it before licking it up and down, and then taking the head into her mouth.

I loved the way she delicately sucked on the head while she stroked it. It was like her signature. Just the perfect amount of innocent submissiveness, and pure sexuality.

I leaned back in my chair, and said, "Fuck, I could get used to having my own little suckretary."

She just moaned in reponse, and continued savoring my cock.

I wondered whether she was thinking of Dylan while she sucked me. I closed my eyes, and imagined it myself.

Dylan standing over Jess while she was on her knees. His hands were pressed on the back of her head while she licked and kissed up and down his thick shaft.

One of her hands gripped the base of his cock tightly, while she stroked the upper half with the other hand.

I could feel another load rising already.

Jess usually would have wanted a warning when I was going to cum in her mouth, but this time I wanted her to feel wonderfully slutty.

I let my second load in 30 minutes erupt into her hungry mouth, and she greedily sucked up every last drop.

After my body stopped convulsing, I sat in a trance.

Jess slipped out from under the desk, smoothed out her dress, and we exchanged a short french kiss.

I could taste my cum as it lingered in her mouth.

"See you at home, Babe," I said with a tranquil smile.

"Bye, Babe. Love you," she replied.

I looked out the window as Jess pulled away, and thought about my next move.

I waited another 15 minutes, and then e-mailed Dylan.

"Hey, Dylan. Wanted to let you know that I need to head out early today, but if you and Julie end up going to dinner, and want some company, here's our cell number," the e-mail read.

I clicked send, and was instantly both worried, and excited, because I knew that he'd text eventually. He'd gotten that glimpse of Jess' "come fuck me" smile.

But now, I had other matters at hand. I needed to get home to see if there was a locked office door with Jess inside.

aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers