The Warehouse Ch. 04

Story Info
Couple plays again as they watch co-worker fuck his gf.
2.3k words
4.55
5.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers

The ride home from work had a much a different vibe than the previous day.

Despite my intense moments of perviness, I knew right from wrong. The lengths I had gone to get the recording of Dylan made me feel ashamed. Not only was I invading someone's intimate moment, but I was risking my job, and possibly my future. My increasing anxiety was only exacerbated by the fact Jess hadn't answered my text yet.

"What the hell could she be up to?" I wondered a bit peeved.

Thoughts raced through my head as I pulled into the driveway, and made my way to the front door. When I opened the door, all of my anxiety vanished. There was Jess with a big, beautiful, comforting smile, happily sweeping the floor in the living room.

"Hey, Babe!" She beamed. We exchanged a greeting, before Jess asked, "What do you want for dinner? I was thinking eggplant parm," she giggled.

Her clumsily forced reference to a large penis was so deliciously innocent, and cringy that I had no choice, but to feel the weight of my anxiety lift from my shoulders.

"How are we always on the same wavelength?" I asked sarcastically, and continued. "My day was great, and yours will be too when you see the deliciousness I brought home for you."

Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I said that, and she exclaimed, "Really?! Oh my god, tell me what happened!"

"You're just going to have to wait and see," I teased.

"Babe, you can't be serious. Was it Dylan?" she asked with slight desperation.

I changed the subject, and asked, "Where's your phone? You didn't get my text?"

After hesitating a brief moment, she replied, "Oh, I must have left it upstairs in the office. I was up there a bit earlier." She looked away tellingly.

She was purposely vague, and I knew that she probably had been watching some porn, or browsing a cam site. Hell, she might've been watching the previous days recording of Dylan on repeat. She was so horny last night I knew that her fire had been lit, and my intention was not to dampen it, but keep it burning.

I left the phone bit alone, and teased, "You'll just have to wait and see. I'm gonna get cleaned up a bit. Why don't you do the same?" Then, kissed her gently on the forehead.

We parted, and I followed behind her up the stairs. She announced that she was going to take a quick shower, and that she'd meet me downstairs in a bit. I went to our room, and stripped down. I was surprised to find that my feet and legs were a bit sore from the ladder gymnastics I pulled off earlier in the day. When I was completely stripped down, I looked at myself in the mirror, and reflected.

I had put on some pounds, and my hair was thinning. I had always had a boyishness about me, but now it was beginning to fade, and was slowly being replaced by a weathered experience. I went to the gym enough to stay active, and tried to fight the effects of a sedentary desk job, but hardly thought about getting ripped anymore. Absentmindedly, I started to handle my package as my eyes drifted down the mirror. I liked to keep my pubes trimmed instead of being totally shaved. There was a manliness that came with having a nice bush, and package, I had always thought. My dick was starting to stiffen a bit as I rubbed, and squeezed. It wasn't the biggest in the world, but Jess often told me that it's very beautiful. When hard I was just over 6.5", cut, and accompanied by a large set of low hanging balls.

Just then the thought popped into my head that I needed to get that video uploaded, so I gave my cock and balls a tiny dab of cologne, and threw on some basketball shorts.

As I got seated by the computer downstairs I heard Jess turn off the shower, and head towards our bedroom. She was buzzed about, and hummed excitedly.

The file finished uploading. I double clicked on "dylan_spy_2" so to have it ready when Jess was done. Knowing that could be a little while, I decided to help Jess find her phone.

I tip-toed upstairs, and quietly opened the office door. I slipped in as if I was sneaking into the warehouse. I immediately saw her phone on the edge of the desk, and instead of picking it up, and heading downstairs, I decided to have a seat at our office PC.

I opened the browser, and checked the recent history.

3:59 PM: Camsterbate - lilsavag3

5:24 PM: Camsterbate - GA_Gunner770

6:12 PM: Camsterbate - jerkinandlurkin

My cock immediately hardened as I realized that she had definitely seen my text arrive earlier, but she was too enthralled watching men masturbate to answer. These weren't just any men either. These were our favorites. The biggest, and the best.

I started stroking my cock without even realizing, but when I heard the closet close in the bedroom it jarred me back to reality.

I shut down the computer, grabbed Jess' phone, and headed downstairs.

As I sat at the computer, Jess opened the bedroom door, and struck a pose at the top of the staircase.

I was absolutely floored. She wore a black, lacey wired basque lingerie set I had never seen before. The lacey material clung seductively to her in all the right places. She was not supermodel skinny, and thankfully so. She was like the ripest peach at the market with the perfect amount of juiciness. She was absolutely perfect for fucking, and whenever we went out you could feel the other men in the room staring at her, and thinking the same thing. She just had it.

I knew that she was feeling herself, because she did a little turn at the top of stairs, and didn't try to giggle it off afterward.

"Lurkin, Savage, and Gunner must've been really good to her," I thought as I slid my cock out of the leg of my shorts, and stroked it in a backhand manuever.

"Oh my god, Babe! Are you serious?" she cried down the steps, feigning indignity.

"Get that cute, petite ass down here," I said, before concluding with a resounding, "NOW."

She smiled, flipped her long, raven black hair over her shoulder, and took her time on each step. She watched me slowly stroke myself as I stared at her eyes.

She approached me and without so much as a word straddled my lap facing me, and we kissed deeply, and passionately.

She whispered, "I love feeling your hard cock against my pussy."

I pulled my mouth away from hers, and said, "Turn around, Babe. I've got a surprise for you."

She turned around, but still straddled me while facing the computer. I put my left arm around her waist, and slipped my fingers just beyond the edge of her panties. With my right hand, I aimed the mouse to the play button, and clicked.

Just like that, there was Dylan sitting in his computer chair working his cock.

Jess bounced up and down in my lap a bit, and said, "Great view this time."

She fell silent for about ten to fifteen seconds while Dylan stroked his cock, when the sound of his balls slapping against his thighs became clearly audible, she continued her thought, "Perfect view, actually."

Jess responded by grinding her pussy against my cock which was still poking out of the leg of my shorts.

Then, the camera shifted to Dylan's girlfriend on his desk, and Jess said, "No fucking way!"

I waited a few seconds to let the scene sink in, and replied, "Doesn't she have a nice little pussy?" Then, slid my hand lower behind her panties, and started to slowly rub her clit.

In response, Jess started describing what she was seeing on the screen, even though I had a nice clear view for myself.

"Mmmmm, look at that cock leak precum. It's so big, Babe."

In the recording, Dylan started telling his girlfriend what a bad girl she was being. Jess immediately got off my lap, put her face as close to the video as she could, and bent over in front of me.

I took the hint, and stood up behind her. I pulled her panties down to her ankles, and told her to step out of them.

I dropped my shorts to the ground, and kicked them over towards the couch. Then, brought my cock up to her pussy, and started slapping against it.

I couldn't see the recording anymore as Jess had obscured the view, but it didn't matter. The fact she was so turned on by the recording made me incredibly horny. I had already gotten a firsthand view of the scene, so now it was all about Jess.

"What's up with the camera? Why are you moving? Did they hear you?" Jess inquired, slightly distraught.

"No, no. Just wait," I replied calmly, and rubbed my cockhead along the length of her pussy. I slapped it again on her clit, and stuck my dick in about a half inch before pulling out, and repeating the process a few times.

"What a view!" she exclaimed. "You should be a director, oh my god..." she continued, and started to hungrily push her hips back against me. Her body was pleading for a cock to penetrate her without saying as much.

But, I wanted her to tell me what she wanted.

I heard Dylan ask his girlfriend if she was going to make him cum, and just then, Jess called out to me.

"Put that cock in me, Babe. Fuck meeee."

I did as I was told. I slid my hard cock into her, and gripped her hips.

I started slowly in an effort to last a bit longer than the blowjob yesterday. I wanted Jess to feel as good as possible, so I set a nice, easy rhythm.

In and out. In and out. In and out. The wet sounds that escaped her pussy were like music to my ears.

As Dylan's girlfriend started to moan, "Yes, Daddy. Please, Daddy," Jess echoed her.

"Oh, fuck yes, Daddy. Yesssss, it's your pussy," she cried. She put her head down against the desk, and arched her back as much as she could.

Something about how she said it made me wonder if she was talking to me, or Dylan.

Either way, she was quickly approaching orgasm, and again, I took the hint. I started to pound her as hard as I could. My big balls bounced, and slapped against her clit as I fucked her.

Jess began to cream on me, and I could hear her moan under her breath, "Yes, Daddy. Cum all over her face."

Orgasm crept closer and closer, but I didn't want to cum before Jess. I knew how much being a little slut for big cocks aroused her, so I took some more initiative.

"Mmmm, how does that cock look, Babe?"

"Oh fuck, Danny. It looks sooo goooood," she moaned back at me.

"Yeah? Big, and thick, and leaking?" I asked, knowing damn well how big and thick it was.

I pushed a bit further, "Would you be a good little slut for that cock?"

Without hesitation, Jess replied, "Oh yes, I'd be such a good girl for Daddy."

Jess calling another man that name really set me off, and I picked up my pace of fucking to feverish levels.

I dripped sweat, and bit my lip to the point I thought it would start bleeding. I tried to fight off the fatigue in my legs until Jess released her orgasm onto me.

Through gritted teeth, I asked, "Do you want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, Babe. I want his cum so fucking bad, unnnghhhh," she whimpered.

Finally, she let herself go, and she continued, "I want his big cock to stretch my pussy. I want to be a little slut for Daddy."

All I could do was grunt in pleasure as we fucked harder than we ever had before.

I heard Dylan start cumming as he said, "Thiiissss fuckkkinnnggg load."

"YESSSSSSSSSS," Jess moaned, as she started to convulse on my cock. Under her breath I could hear her mindlessly count the spurts of cum, "three, four, ohhhhh yesssss, so much cum, Daddy."

"Where do you want it, Babe?" I asked hurriedly. I was afraid I wouldn't last another second.

Without hesitation, Jess said, "Inside me...deep inside me, Dylan."

I instantly pressed into her balls deep, and unloaded my cum into her. I stayed deep inside her for what seemed an eternity.

The video had stopped playing, and I was hunched over her gripping her tits from behind.

We were both completely exasperated, and silent, except for heavy breathing. Jess was so lost in her sexuality, I wondered if she had any idea she had told Dylan to cum inside her.

Finally, I pulled my spent dick out of her pussy, and thick, creamy cum slowly dripped out.

"Holy shit, Babe. That was...intense," I said.

"Mmmmm...you did so good, Babe," Jess replied without lifting her head, still in a dreamy state of mind.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, and get some rest," I replied, before giving Jess a firm, hard smack on the ass. Jess let out an impish squeal as my hand made a mark on her beautiful ass, but didn't say anything in reply.

I glanced over my shoulder as I reached the top of the stairs to find Jess still bent over the table as I'd left her. She had restarted the video, and was rubbing her cum filled pussy.

I smiled, and thought, "Fuck, she is perfect. She needs more."

When I finished showering, I put on my pajamas, got into bed, and opened a book. After about ten pages, I started to drift to sleep. The last thing I heard before my eyes shut for the evening was the door to the office close, and click into the locked position.

aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers