The Story of Jo

Story Info
Latina Jo telling her story before she met cuckold husband.
2.9k words
4.26
67.3k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
133 Followers

THE STORY OF JO

Summary - Latina MILF Jo's history.

My writing style will be mostly reporting and not including the explicit details. This story will be told in a factual style; nearly all the details are told by Jo. It is in line with the Pink Orchid challenge of being more "woman-centric".

Also a little warning the title "The Story of Jo" plays on another story "The Story of O". This story is not about sado-masochism, but more like her journey to sex self-discovery.

There will be links to other stories I have written which mirror Jo's experiences.

Codes - Formal 'biography', cuckolding, Latina MILF, interracial, black guys, big cock, older men, and incest.

Many thanks to Kenji for editing..

*Note from author:

It was reported once that the record for the highest number of sexual partners for a woman is held by Ania Lewinski, a twenty-one-year-old woman from Poland, who wanted to fuck a man (each for twenty minutes) totaling 33,000 hours. That amounts to three years and eight months. The reason is that she likes sex and she wants to get into The Guinness Book of World Records! This is a grand total of thirty-four thousand men...

PRELUDE

The story of Jo is how she, the innocent MILF, goes down the road of deprivation of sex and surrenders herself to the wild desires of many strangers unbeknown to anyone.

Jo is a hot Brazilian MILF with a high sex drive. This is her story of how she changed from a 'saint' to a 'slut' for horny men...It begins with an innocent Skype conversation in her bedroom in Brazil with her fiancé in Norway...

As part of their Skype dates, Jo told her fiancé her sex-life story showing photos and reliving the moments with him. This excited both of them, living in their little erotic bubbles of her past.

They began to know each other's backgrounds and stories. Jo was born into a large family, consisting of five sisters and two brothers. Being the youngest, she was the prettiest; somehow, she looked more attractive than her sisters.

Jo was somewhat lazy at school, and in her teenage years, she got her father to write sick notes, so that she did not have to attend school. She would rather sunbathe by the pool in her skimpy bikini. She said she was the typical rebellious teenager.

Jo told her fiancé when she was eighteen, her father and uncle Pedro had had sex with her. This was on separate occasions. She was too tempting for them, her fiancé guessed. Jo repressed the time with her father and she wouldn't tell him.

However, Jo told him about the sexy time she had with her uncle Pedro. Her family had a swimming pool, and she had on a white t-shirt that day, which she somehow got wet. So she went into the house to change.

"My white t-shirt show my tits, my nipples. I laughing, it showing.

Ma say I go inside and change before family have lunch. Pedro follow me after.

I in bathroom and he see me changing. He come into bathroom and say to me 'bonita'. He look A LOT."

Jo told her fiancé that she was attracted to him ever since she was a little girl. He was her role model. Also Jo said that she was very inquisitive about sex.

"We hug and then this change. We hug like man and woman. I feel my body react to him. His touch. Pedro touch my tits, he like. And me, too.

Mmmmm, it delicious." ( At this time, she felt her tits, closed her eyes and relived that time.)

"He lick my nipples and ...ele os chupa (he sucked them).

Ele chupa buceta tambem (he sucked my pussy, too).

I had many orgasm on bathroom floor."

Afterwards, uncle Pedro told her it was not 'real' sex, but she should not tell anyone anyway. This would be their 'little secret'. This was both embarrassing for her and him. So that was all that happened between them on that day at her home.

Her Rich Husband

Then, Jo married her first love as a teenager. He soon became rich for some reason. He dealt in shares in his free time and worked in local government.

Jo said her first husband was her first lover.

"He had a BIG cock. Much too big! It hurt a lot at first, but then I get use to size."

Although she didn't say directly that her fiancé's cock was too small for her, he just got the impression she liked big cocks for some reason.

Jo didn't need to work so much at the start of her marriage. She had a lot of time on her hands and she had started smoking around this time. Her husband made a lot of money and even gave her a Mercedes Benz sports car...

The Old Professor

With this free time, she decided to study at her local university. Jo was attracted to older men. Maybe it was because they were more knowledgeable. Maturity attracted her to them. Jo, much later, had an affair with her old professor, while she studied her undergraduate degree in pedagogics.

Professor Ivo taught psychology and knew a lot about people and what made them tick. In his class, there were many young, attractive women. Jo described how she was different then...

"I in mid-twenty. My body was very young and at its top. My tits were full, much more than now. Many men...both single and married want date me."

So her fiancé guessed that was what attracted Professor Ivo...

She was also attracted to her professor. The reason being that he was so knowledgeable. Later on, she would find out he was also knowledgeable in sex. Details of her affair with him are quite sketchy-she said that he had seduced her.

They had a number of discussions outside normal hours in his office. At first, it was innocent; Jo wanted to get into the professor's good books. Later, Jo would find out that Ivo wanted to get between her legs...

In his office, it was there that they began to have sex. Jo said it was consensual.

"We talking about my assignment on his sofa. He say it was very good.

Suddenly, he kiss me. I excited."

She said that the sex with her first husband had become monotonous, as both of them didn't have much experience. Their normal position was him on top and it was mostly for her husband's gratification. But sex with the professor took on another dimension.

"Ivo very different. He like kissing. He had average cock, but good cock.

Very pretty. Ivo like lick my pussy and I too. He like my 'gata'."

They had sex on his sofa, under his desk, and she was taught how to suck him. Often, they fucked at a sex motel during the day.

"Ivo wife was disabled. She no walk. Ivo had no sex with her. I feel sorry for him.

He give me A in all my work. One time, I had the only A in class of sixty (she smiled at this fact). We had a lot of sex. A LOT, when I was at university. But after he no see me more. Maybe I think he see someone else."

Then, Jo had been married for seven years. She said she was happily married, despite their dull sex life. It was around this time that she discovered he had committed financial fraud. Somehow, she discovered this and wanted to end the marriage.

"I so angry with him. Idiota! How can he lose our money!"

At this time, she was very distraught; she didn't have a job, and had to live with her parents. Her divorce didn't leave her with much of a settlement, due to her ex-husband's debt.

The Weekend with her First "BG"

At that time, she said her life was turmoil. Jo decided to take a weekend trip with some of her girlfriends to the beach, where she could forget her troubles. A welcome distraction was a music concert on Friday night. Jo and her friends got invited backstage afterwards, then all of them went to the beach to sit around a campfire.

"I meet lead singer after at beach. His name was 'JR'. He so handsome and tall (at this point, it looked as if she had stars in her eyes). Very attractive Black guy, my BG. He exotic and I like.

It was romantic and he say many good sexy thing to me.

Turn me on, much. Like, he say :' You wanna my 7 inches?'

Of course I say 'yes' to him. He bury into my pussy and pussy likes.

We had very good sex on beach under big full moon."

JR was a welcome refreshment and delight for her. Jo said that she knew how to pleasure a man, mainly due to her professor's sexual tutelage. Both JR and Jo were happy, but they knew this fling was temporary. 'BG' was on tour and had to leave the next day. She referred to Black guys as 'BG', this was her inventive abbreviation. It was a code word for her and her fiancé.

JR took her to his hotel room and they had sex the whole night; such was the appetite of both lovers, also knowing he would be leaving the following day. They said their goodbyes.

Jo did get to visit him once by taking the bus to one of his tour dates, but it just didn't work out. They had a lot of sex that weekend again, but both knew somehow it was not meant to be. Jo said that JR had a big cock and that this was not going to be her last experience of 'BG's.

She said JR was the love of her life up to then. Often, she would fap to her old pictures and memories of them together. This ignited her passion and all those healthy endorphins for sex in that lovely sensual head of hers. It wetted her appetite, just as her love of the taste for chocolate...

The Father of Her Kid (Her Second BG ).

Jo had dated Davi for two years. He was a 'BG' and also the father of her only child. Davi was a judo instructor and had a great body, she said. Maybe her fiance was partly jealous of this fact, for he wasn't that physically fit.

"Davi had big cock. I loved sex back then. And I hunger for sex, a lot. So Davi and I had lots of sex."

Davy was quite kinky, too. Once they had to sleep in the car, and in the morning they had sex. To Jo's surprise, she discovered three workmen enjoying the show, which, surprisingly, excited them both. This is described in one of my stories.

(Read Jo's experience: https://literotica.com/s/a-hot-mum-called-jo)

Her boyfriend split up with her for some reason; although they were still attracted to each other. Then, Jo discovered that she was pregnant and had their baby. It was a difficult time as a single mom, but Davi helped out whenever he could. Then Jo described one night when she came back from the hospital.

"Davi visit us at my flat. He say he want talk. Then I put baby to bed. I exhausted so I go shower. I take a long time and Davi no like waiting. He come into my bathroom. By then I finish shower and I have towel on head and around my body."

Jo points to her body and raises her arms and showed what took place. She massaged her soft breasts to illustrate.

"Davi just come and he take my towel that cover me. And he say he want sex. But I could not, so I say I suck him. He ejaculate on my tits."

Jo said that her breasts were at their fullest, and he spent a lot of time with them. After that, they had sex over a period of time, whenever he visited them. This was about seven years. Her fiancé thought that Jo wanted to get back together with her boyfriend for the sake of her baby, but the affair was short-lived.

After that, she was a doting and faithful mother. For nine years, she abstained from sex with men. Over that time, she also gave up smoking and alcohol. Though she did enjoy a vibrator to quench her lust for sex. Jo also discovered the church, which was a Seventh Day Adventist denomination.

The believers believed in not eating meat and only vegetables. They also kept Saturday as the day which was sacred; on that day, they went to church. Jo kept herself busy with the church and her son. She also had a job as a pedagogical leader at a nursery.

Gym boyfriend.

Many men at gyms and check out all the tasty, sporty women there .Well, that was what Jo's next boyfriend did. He was called Theo and checked out Jo after her time of abstinence.

Theo sold diet powders, and under the guise of selling them, he struck up the courage to approach her. He sold her some tubs, and in the process, they got to know each other. Theo believed in the New Age Movement and that extraterrestrial beings existed on Earth.This conflicted with her religious ideas, but somehow, she accepted this about him. His favorite phrase was: "Keep an open mind!"

"It start as friends at gym. He asked me go for coffee, then we watch movies together on Sundays. I take my mattress from bed to living room. We had popcorn. I remember I falling asleep. We watching film 'Eat, Pray, Love'. Julia Roberts was actress in film."

"Theo said before film that I look better than Julia Roberts....sexier. (She smiled at this).

It was long day and I tired. So I falling asleep in movie and I waking up to see Theo between my legs.

My tits were out of my bra. And he lift my skirt up and he looking and smiling. I shocked. He just say "beautiful gata." I no believe what I seeing.

Then he LICK me...gave me many delicious orgasm."

Right then, her fiancé guessed Theo was more interested in Jo keeping her legs open, rather than her mind...

Jo's Second Husband

Her second husband was a 'cuckold'. Jo discovered this later on. He had fantasies of women having wild sex with old men and Black men. Her husband was not endowed with the largest specimen, so having women being satisfied by much bigger manhoods was his fantasy. Somehow, Jo's story turned him on. She had the experience of both... this ignited his erotic fantasies to reality.

Connecting Jo's descriptions of her sex life, fuelled his own sexual fantasies which somehow coincided in a strange way. Jo told him all of her sexual history, often adding spicy details which made it even more exciting to listen to and to imagine watching. She showed him, for example, how she licked the men's cocks...

Her fiancé told Jo that when he was a teenager, he discovered porn. This was from a pocket porn mag found in his Dad's bedroom. It opened a whole new world for him. His hormones were uncontrollable. He still remembered the first three stories he had read. They, of course, consisted of big cocks and older men with younger women, which mirrored Jo's sexy experiences. In the porn magazines, he liked the pictures with the stories, as they added to the enjoyment of the story. This was perhaps why he liked taking pictures of Jo.

Her fiancé met Jo through her niece on Facebook; him being in Norway and she being in Brazil.. It only developed into dating when he visited her in Rio in 2016 (the time of the Olympics). It was a passionate time, two weekends of sex for both of them, after having no sex for a long period of time.

Her Second Older Man

To his surprise when they were dating, she hadn't told him that she was seeing someone else at the same time. Her husband was kind of turned on by this. He wondered how could Jo do such a mischievous thing and asked her.

"I know you not so much..not so well. And I thinking you are small man when I see you in pictures. And neighbor he just good in lick pussy..."

(*Read the story for more juicy details about Jo and her neighbor: A Hot Mum Called Jo)

Nine Happy Men and Jo

So, in this first part of Jo's sexy past, the number of sexual partners totalled nine. This is the average number for a woman ...As for Jo, one can see she enjoyed her sex as well as the men she encountered

But dear reader, her sexual adventure does not end there...

Thank you for reading this prelude. If you want chapter one, please let me know either from commenting or voting or leaving me a message,

Anton25
Anton25
133 Followers