The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 11

Story Info
Our heroes reach their destination...
14.5k words
4.67
8k
9

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers

The Warlock And The Wizardess Ch. 11

by ZenZerker ©

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. This story features anal sex, so be warned in case that's not your cup of tea. Consider this just a silly, smutty parody of a few fantasy cliches. Don't expect epic tones or anything even vaguely resembling seriousness and you won't be disappointed when you don't find them! Enjoy!

This chapter picks up exactly where the previous one ended, so it's best to read that first.

*****

"Maybe it's just me, because I'm new to this whole adventuring business..." Laentharyel said musingly, holding in her outstretched hand the floating orb of magical light conjured by Shayla to help them navigate the lower levels of the catacombs underneath the Chapel of Red Spires. "But I have to say, it really seems like every quest ends with a dungeon of some kind. Or at least every single quest I've been on so far always had a dungeon at the end... But it's probably just me."

Walking right behind Laeny, looking distractedly around to take in the intricate etchings that decorated the walls of the musty, stuffy underground corridor, Jadrik chuckled at the huntress's comment and patted her slim shoulder reassuringly.

"It's not you, Laeny. In my experience, and it's a pretty vast one if I say so myself, adventures are basically eighty percent journeying toward some weird place and twenty percent crawling through tunnels inside that very place, until you reach some big evil monster that needs killing. Sometimes the place in question is a cavern, other times it's the hidden passages under some castle or fortress, maybe a labyrinth, though that's rare..." Jadrik shrugged as he looked around. "Or it can be a network of dusty old catacombs, like these ones right here! So yes, the dungeon is sort of a constant element in every adventurer's life, somehow. You'll get used to it soon enough, it just comes with the job. Isn't that right, my sweet slut?" the warlock concluded, turning to smile at Shayla.

The wizardess's reply was a baleful glance and a snort. As she walked behind her friends, Shayla's arms stayed crossed firmly on her chest, causing her huge jutting boobs to be pushed up and thus become even more prominent than they already were thanks to the plunging neckline of her tight-fitting azure tunic. Her beautiful face was set in a mask of barely contained anger and her deep blue eyes sparkled with something more than just their characteristic feisty glint.

"Don't you even try to 'sweet slut' me, Jad," Shayla hissed, speaking her first words since the three of them had entered the lower levels of the Red Catacombs, leaving Uli and Aldarius to check the empty ceremonial rooms and burial chambers of the upper tunnels. "I might want to kill Al right now, but I'm still mad at you too, you know. Seriously, why didn't you tell me that this whole stupid quest wasn't even necessary in the first place?! We could have avoided leaving the Capitol at all!"

"But, Shay," the warlock said with a genial grin, stopping to face the wizardess and wrapping one arm swiftly around her waist so that his hand was resting on the full protruding curve of her juicy bubble-butt, "that's exactly why I didn't tell you!"

"What?! Are you crazy? That makes no sense," Shayla argued, squirming perfunctorily as Jadrik pulled her closer and rested his free hand on her face. The wizardess's reluctance started melting away as soon as the warlock began gently stroking her cheek and tracing her jawline while kneading her bouncy ass with his other hand. Even as she willed herself to keep up her verbal protestations, Shayla could almost physically feel her rage evaporate under the shiver-inducing tenderness of Jadrik's warm touch on her face, not to mention his passionate ass-pawing manipulations.

"If you knew that Al was lying about needing this quest done to get the Order's license to marry me, why did you agree to come along? I mean, why would you help him at all, if his final goal was to marry me?!" Shayla asked. Even as her words left her mouth though, her luscious lips contorted in a sudden grimace of absolute, unmitigated disgust at the very thought of actually marrying Aldarius.

"Well, Shay," Jadrik said, grinning broadly as he noticed the wizardess's unmistakably adverse reaction at the mental prospect of becoming the paladin's wife, "I have to be honest: at first I agreed to come along just so that I could kill that fool in shiny armor, or at the very least to watch him die in some kind of, well, in some plausibly fortuitous 'adventuring accident', so to speak..."

"Yeah, I kinda figured that out already," Shayla replied, rolling her eyes and yet smirking, amused despite herself by Jadrik's candid admission of murderous intents toward her idiotic betrothed.

"But beside that," Jadrik went on as the wizardess finally reciprocated his advances, pressing her voluptuous body into his thin frame and locking her arms around him in a tight embrace, "I just couldn't pass up the chance to be with you again, Shay. I can't say that killing good old Al was completely out of my mind, but it sort of became a minor priority compared to being with you."

"Pff, you're just saying that because you wanted to fuck me, Jad, just admit it..." Shayla mumbled, feeling more and more flushed as she teasingly tried to dismiss the warlock's cheesy yet heartfelt words with her terse rebuttals.

"Of course I wanted to fuck you! You're the sexiest, most beautiful girl in this and many other worlds, my sweet slut!" Jadrik declared, not at all bothered by the wizardess's accusatory directness. "And I know you wanted it too, and over the last few days we were both very glad to fuck each other, repeatedly and with pretty good results, I should say!" he concluded, grinning as he fondled Shayla's juicy round ass with one hand while cupping her delicate chin with the other.

"Well, I can't argue with that..." the wizardess finally giggled, staring into Jadrik's intense brown eyes.

"See, Shay," the warlock smiled, leaning in and holding the wizardess tighter so that her bulging boobs were squashed against his chest and almost spilled out of her tunic, "now, in light of my intentions and having seen for yourself what an idiot that fiance of yours really is, can you blame me for not telling you right away that Al was a lying self-important moron? Don't you agree that you most likely wouldn't have believed me back then? And that, by not believing me, you would have been putting yourself in the horrible position of siding with a pompous shiny-armored fool who cares nothing about you while I..."

"Jad," Shayla interrupted him, whispering huskily, her lips brushing against the warlock's mouth, "I get it, okay? You're right, it was the right move. Now just shut up and kiss me already."

In the blink of an eye, the warlock and the wizardess's smiling mouths were joined together and they were lovingly smooching away. Clutching urgently to one another's body as their tongues danced together and their lips met again and again, Jadrik and Shayla were both squirming with burning need within moments. While he kept kneading her big beautiful ass ever more possessively through the figure-hugging cloth that encased it, the warlock's other hand quickly made its way down the front of the wizardess's tunic and under it too, his fingers reaching her smooth inner thighs. Jadrik's digits were about to sink into the moist, slick folds of Shayla's warm pussy when Laeny's singsong voice suddenly reached the lovers' ears, interrupting their intense make out session.

"Psst, guys!" the elf said in a low voice, trying to whisper and convey her urgency at the same time as she swiftly approached her entwined companions. "You've got to take a look at this, I think I've finally found something!"

"Mmhh so have I..." Shayla sexily chuckled, her hand having sneaked its way into Jadrik's black robes and now cupping the massive bulge in the warlock's pants as she wiggled her luscious ass to urge him on to slip his expert fingers into her needy slit or her twitching little asshole, ideally both.

"No, seriously!" Laeny insisted. "I went ahead and there's a huge chamber at the end of the tunnel, with a bunch of people in there. And lots of demons too!"

"Nice, I like demons..." the warlock mumbled distractedly, his lips still nibbling on Shayla's tumid mouth and moving lower to pleasure her neck while he pressed his tenting crotch against her hand and teasingly traced the dewy contours of her labia with his fingertips.

"Guys! Come on, this looks serious!" Laeny exclaimed, turning her pouting, worried face toward Shayla in the hope that she at least would listen where Jadrik clearly wouldn't.

"Aw, alright..." Shayla acquiesced with a sigh of frustration, disentangling herself from Jadrik's embrace and making him groan in turn. "I guess we better take a look after all."

Straightening up their clothes, Jadrik and Shayla followed Laeny to the end of the tunnel, where they huddled in the shadows and dimmed down the globe of magical light to a barely flickering mote. Unlike the rest of the corridors and hallways within the Red Catacombs, the passage the companions had just walked down didn't lead to a small burial chamber or an intersection with other tunnels, but it opened into an imposing, grandiosely vast hall whose vaulted ceiling was supported by rows of huge, ornately carved spiraling columns. Reminiscent of the inside of a cathedral and decorated much in the same way, the massive hall that Jadrik, Shayla and Laeny were looking into was so big that most of it remained hooded in darkness despite the illumination provided by hundreds of wax candles scattered everywhere and, most notably, by a ghostly, bluish glowing fog that floated around the room and curled up the columns to light up even the high ceiling in an eerie luminescence.

Even as the companions' eyes began peering into to the weirdly illuminate semi-darkness of the cathedral-like hall before them, their ears had already deciphered the humming, rhythmic sounds filtering from everywhere in the room and recognized them as a collective chorus of pleasure sighs and husky moans. Once his gaze drank in the spectacle before him, the warlock's grin widened and his cock stiffened even harder than it already was, and no wonder.

A legion of gorgeous violet-skinned succubi was engaging in every possible sexual act known to mortals, plus a few more that only a naturally depraved mind such as that of a succubus could conceive. Bent over pews or lying on their backs on the polished marble floor, down on all fours or pinned up against the walls and columns, dozens upon dozens of lusty hell-whores were getting soundly fucked by a bunch of panting, ragged-looking male humans. Vastly outnumbered by the demonesses, the humans all looked incredibly tired and gaunt, apparently spending what little energies they still had in them to accomplish the task of pounding the succubi's wet pussies, clingy assholes and slobbering mouths. Being much more numerous than the scruffy humans, the demonesses who weren't getting fucked were keeping each other occupied nonetheless, lying entwined in passionate sixty-nines or locked in marvelous daisy chains involving up to ten lustful hell-whores at a time.

Taken aback by what they were seeing, for a long while the three companions could do nothing but stare in awed silence at the massive orgy unfolding before them, the men's hard cocks pistoning relentlessly into the demonesses' insatiable holes, the sexy succubi incessantly moaning in lewd joy and asking for more, more and more, their sensuous voices filling the vaulted chamber with an echoing symphony of unrestrained sensual rapture.

Once he was able to remove his gaze from the epic fuckfest going on in the cathedral hall, Jadrik didn't fail to notice that the emblem of the Order of the Golden Shield was emblazoned on every discarded piece of armor or embroidered into every tattered scrap of clothing scattered around the big hall. That detail left little room for doubt as to who the men fucking the succubi were.

"Well, that's interesting!" Jadrik eventually chuckled, nodding in appreciation as he kept admiring the orgy with a more professional interest now, as he tried to discern exactly what demonic subrace the succubi belonged to based on the shape and color of their horns, tails and wings. "At least now we know what happened to Al's paladin buddies. Did you see their armor? They're all Golden Shield people, alright."

"Yeah, so it seems..." Shayla absentmindedly agreed, licking her lips as she tried and failed to remove her gaze from the entrancing sight of the fuckfest going on in the hall before them. As her eyes roamed from one lustful coupling to the other, the wizardess couldn't help but press her thighs together to stimulate her pulsating clit and give her drooling pussy some modicum of attention. Already titillated by Jadrik, her holes were becoming even more tingly and needy now, due to the palpable overflow of sexual energy produced by so many succubi hazing so much sex all together at the same time. Of course, on a rational level Shayla was well aware that her current arousal was mostly a byproduct of the demonesses' innate sex-centric magic, but that knowledge did nothing to reduce her horniness at all.

"I must say, worn out as they look, these dumb paladins are having quite a good time!" Jadrik remarked with a snicker, pointing at a particularly lascivious succubus who was getting triple penetrated, taking a hard dick in each hole while she jerked off two more guys with her hands and tugged on yet another cock with her long prehensile tail.

"Moon Goddess, bless us! L-l-look at that!" Laeny squeaked in shock, her mouth agape as she feasted her slanted green eyes on the sight of two cum-crazed demonesses intent on sucking the rivulets of overflowing seed oozing out of another one of their hell-sister's pussy and asshole while they themselves were each getting anally double-penetrated. "I've never seen so much sex all at the same time! This is... It's so totally... Wow, that's sooo hot!"

"Do you think they are being mind-controlled or something? Maybe it's some kind of charm ability, I mean, succubi do that all the time..." Shayla suggested, trying to remain somewhat rational and mission-oriented and succeeding only in part. In truth, the wizardess was getting both distracted and wildly aroused by the spectacle of four demonesses ganging up on one of the very few female paladins in sight: giggling wantonly, the four hell-girls were putting their devilishly talented tongues to good use on the human girl's tits, pussy and asshole all at the same time, all the while teasing the paladin all over her naked body with their tails yet leaving the moaning warrior-priestess's mouth free so that they could feed off of her incessant, nearly desperate sighs of otherworldly carnal pleasure.

"No, I don't think there's any charm or magical trickery at play here, Shay. They sure don't look mind-controlled to me," Jadrik shrugged, snickering in appreciation as he noticed a sodomized succubus lying back on a big-dicked paladin's torso as she grabbed another guy's rigid pole and pointed it to her already cock-stuffed anus before she beckoned two more tired yet rock-hard knights to come closer so that she could also get her pussy double fucked at the same time. As soon as she had four cocks crammed into her holes, the hell-bitch let out such a loud, obscenely glad yelp of delight that the warlock lost his train of thought for a moment, but then he managed to musingly say: "I don't see any cultists around or any other sort of guardians or enforcers either... Just the succubi, and lots of them too... Mmh, maybe that portal down there on the main altar might be the answer to all this. Yeah, I think we'll get more answers there."

Straining to let her eyes move past the intoxicating mass of entangled groups and rutting couples, trying to focus her ears on Jadrik's words and not on the chorus of pleasure moans erupting from every corner of the vast room, the wizardess willed herself to turn away from the orgy and look toward the far end of the vaulted hall. Indeed, as the warlock noted, there was a stony altar far in the distance, visible not only because it was wrapped in the same bluish phosphorescent mist that hovered all over the room, but also because of the swirling, iridescent spiral of shifting light that hovered over it. The sight of that floating, shimmering portal made Shayla dizzy almost as soon as she caught her first glimpse of its intermittent multicolored glow, forcing her to turn away a mere instant after she laid eyes on the vortex of weird light.

"Agh, it makes me dizzy to look at that thing. Are you sure it's a portal? It doesn't look like any portal I've ever heard of or seen before..." the wizardess murmured dubiously, blinking her eyes to remove the sudden sense of wooziness lingering in her head.

"Oh, it's a portal alright," Jadrik said, letting out a meditative sigh. "It's just not the kind of portal we mortals tend to use on this plane of existence to open doors into other realities. See, Shay," the warlock continued, wrapping his arm around the wizardess's shoulders and reaching down until his fingertips were brushing the lush slopes of her exposed cleavage, "that swirly thing down there is the sort of portal made by demons to enter from their worlds into ours. Specifically, that particular type of gate is generally made by Demon Lords from one of the Thousand Hells."

Shayla furrowed her brow as she said: "A demonic portal to our world? Aren't they supposed to be extremely rare?"

"Precisely, my sweet slut, they are rare indeed. Our world is very difficult to breach into from the outside, apparently," Jadrik nodded, his gaze still fixed on the whirling gateway while, under his breath, he swiftly recited the few dark words of the attuning spell that prevented the inter-planar rift to affect his mortal senses with dizziness. "I've seen those things a few times before, but I read a lot about them. Those portals are always the work of some Archdevil or Prince of Darkness or at least a vassal Demon Lord of some standing, you know, someone who actually knows a thing or two about higher magic and can weave a decent spell."

"Uhm, guys," Laeny mumbled, her voice shaky with barely contained sexual tension, "I'm starting to feel weird... All these demons fucking like, well, like demons, I guess, or demonesses, actually... Well, it's getting me all kinds of horny, I mean, seriously... Oh Goddess, look at that one, she has seven big cocks all for herself! Wow!"

Casting a quick glance at Laentharyel and finding the elf squirming visibly, one hand rubbing her pussy through her tight-fitting pants while the other teased her perky tits through her top, Shayla sighed before turning to the warlock and saying: "If that portal is the work of a Demon Lord then we're in trouble, Jad. That means we might have to do some serious fighting after all. And Laeny here is on the verge of a fit, apparently. Sweetie, can you control this for a while or do we have to restrain you before you jump into the orgy?"

"I don't know Shayla... It's like..." the horny huntress mewled in response, pouting and looking the wizardess in the eyes for a moment before her gaze traveled down to her huge, bulging tits straining as usual against the fabric of her low-cut azure tunic. "I mean, it's not still too bad but all those cocks and pussies are so, so uhm... I don't know how long I can resist, honestly."

"Great," Shayla sighed, causing her heavy jugs to wobble deliciously and thus making Laeny bit her lips in irrepressible desire.

All of a sudden, the loud stomping of heavy boots coming from the corridor behind them made the companions turn, only to see Uli's massive form marching toward them. Smirking, Jadrik glanced at the horny huntress as he nodded toward the advancing dwarf: "Well, Laeny, I guess you won't have to hold back much longer after all!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers