The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanking hard on her horns, forcing her sweat-beaded back to arch even more as he slammed his throbbing dickmeat with animalistic force into her sizzling hot anal chute, Jadrik yelled out a few dark, forbidden words in daemonic while he locked gazes with the sodomized hell-girl. Veltheesza's red eyes were glassy, glazed over with carnal bliss as her long pointed tongue lolled out of her slack mouth, a torrent of incoherent mewls tumbling from her drooling lips. She was close, Jadrik knew, very close to breaking and thus allowing his spell to bind her into servitude to him. So close... But so was he. Clearly Veltheesza was loving the savage ass-busting he was unleashing upon her wanton bootyhole, and her will was extremely weakened and malleable because of it, but it wasn't enough, not quite, not yet.

"Say it, bitch! Say it!" Jadrik roared, redoubling his already wild butt-wrecking tempo, coaxing even more mindless gurgles of delight from the orgasming demoness, but also causing her schlong-wringing anal walls to milk him even more intensely and suckle even more pleasurably around his furiously pistoning boner. Dangerously close to climax himself, feeling the tingle of his spell of binding pulsate with just the right amount of magical energy around him, Jadrik willed himself to hold back his surging ejaculation just a few instants longer while he tried one last trick.

Lowering his voice and steadying his tone to be as calm as possible given the situation, the warlock whispered into Veltheesza's ear: "Say it. Now. Or I pull out and blow my load all over the floor."

The warlock's surprisingly cold and composed words had the effect of a rude awakening on the thoroughly sodomized, happily assgasming demoness. More terrifying than any other threat, almost more powerful than the magical web that Jadrik had woven around her and her brood of hell-whores, the prospect of not getting her insides flooded with the liquid essence of this passionate, well-hung human who was buttfucking her so incredibly well was more than enough to force Veltheesza's mind into some semblance of lucidity, compelling her to speak.

"N-n-noooohhh! Ooowhhh no, don't waste your seed... I need it... Uuuhh! Inside me!" Veltheesza mewled, her husky voice breaking into mindless gasps of delight as Jadrik's booty-plundering schlong kept hammering her asshole with sweet ferocity, sending her clingy anal passage into spasms of pure indecent pleasure. "Give me your potent essence! Uuhh feed my ass... P-p-pleeeease!"

That final trembling appeal instantly brought a feral grin to Jadrik's lips. He could see in the demoness's panic-widened red eyes and tense expression how desperate she was, so much so that she was in fact begging a mere mortal like him. At that moment the warlock knew that the curvy indigo-skinned succubus was finally at her breaking point, so he put everything he had into his merciless rectum-stuffing thrusts and hissed: "Then say it, bitch. Now."

A loud guttural mewl of anal ecstasy erupted from Veltheesza's drooling mouth and her surrendered body shivered in another devastating assgasm under Jadrik's relentless rump-impaling rampage even as her lips reluctantly started forming the words that the warlock was waiting for.

"P-p-please... Master! Please, feed your slutty pet! Uuughh... Oohh Master, my Master! Give me your seed, please! Pleeeease, Master!"

A rush of exhilaration jolted Jadrik's crouching form and a wave of sickly greenish luminescence sparkled around him and expanded out to envelop first Veltheesza and then the full semicircle of face-down-ass-up succubi, illuminating them all in the glow of the warlock's binding spell. With the quick efficiency of long and extensive conjuring practice, Jadrik recited a few blasphemous words in daemonic and immediately received Veltheesza's whimpering response. In a flash, the humming halo of magic enveloping the warlock and the legion of succubi flared brighter and then disappeared in the blink of an eye, the spell having succeeded and the bonding of the demonesses having been completed.

With a growl of triumph, Jadrik rammed his butt-ravaging dong balls-deep into Veltheesza's shaft-squeezing asshole one last time and let his ejaculation finally exploded, releasing his long-delayed load in such a powerful, rectum-hosing spray of thick cum that the demoness came on the spot yet again, her girlcum gushing profusely from her empty pussy, her pleasure in getting assfucked multiplied to incomprehensible degrees by the feel of the warlock's liquid essence flooding her bowels and energizing her with its nourishing, life-sustaining properties.

"Uuuhh yeeees, Master! Yeeess, fill your pet, oooowwhhh! Mmmmh Master, I love your delicious seed! Uuunngh... So much, so potent! You're making your slutty pet so happyyy! Oowhhh Master, yeeesss, feed me more, mooooore!"

Letting go of the conquered indigo-skinned succubus's horns, Jadrik straightened up behind Veltheesza while he held his overswollen, sperm-blasting dickmeat fully crammed into her slick, infernally warm asshole, whose dong-milking snugness was making him grunt and pant in insane delight. Slapping both of Veltheesza's big round buttcheeks, the warlock moaned loudly through his torrential climax, pawing the demoness's fleshy purple booty and spanking her repeatedly with half-playful and half-domineering viciousness, much to her persistent delight.

"Yeah, that's what you wanted, isn't it? Good slut... Take that cum, my pet. Take your Master's cum and feed on it... That's a good buttwhore, yeah..." Jadrik mumbled, his voice having lost its threatening edge now he was done casting his spell, but still retaining a clear tone of authority.

For a few more intensely pleasurable seconds, Jadrik kept pumping more and more pearly semen into Veltheesza's steamy, insatiably cum-hungry rectum, making sure that her ass was nice and full of his liquid essence and therefore properly claimed. Then, while his prodigious ejaculation kept going strong, the warlock looked around at the semicircle of docile and now fully bound succubi, then he suddenly yelled out a few words in daemonic. Immediately, the legion of hell-bitches jumped up from their submissive positions on all fours and rushed toward Jadrik, who at the same time abruptly extracted his huge seed-spewing cock from Veltheesza's greedy little bootyhole.

In the blink of an eye, the succubi swarmed around the ejaculating warlock like the pack of sperm-devouring demons that they were. Indeed, they rushed to him so fast and with such single-minded urgency that even the initial massive spurt of cum that shot up into the air as soon as Jadrik's fat glans popped out of Veltheesza's clingy asshole didn't go to waste, but was instead caught by the closest hell-girl, who purred like a kitten as the thick white ribbon splattered across her face, streaking her cheeks and nose but also landing onto her long, extended tongue and into her ever semen-starved mouth.

Within moments, the entirety of Veltheesza's sexy brood was gathered on their knees around Jadrik, each succubus trying to wrap her lips around his huge cum-spraying cockmeat, all of them aching to savor the seed of their new master. Grinning contentedly even as he moaned with orgasmic bliss, the warlock stood tall and proud with his hands on his hips while mouth after warm dick-suckling mouth engulfed his sperm-spewing dong, his eyes glinting with satisfaction as he admired how his newly enslaved succubi were literally covering every thick inch of his flexing boner with their soft lips, elbowing and shoving each other aside in the attempt to slide their shaft-slurping mouths closer to his fat purple glans and finally sate their debauched thirst for his cum.

Given the performance-enhancing effects intrinsic in the sex magic he had woven into his binding spell, not to mention the natural aphrodisiac effects that succubi always had on mortals, Jadrik was fairly sure that his augmented ejaculation could last long enough and be abundant enough to feed all of his hell-bitches, yet he didn't fail to notice that a few of the most belligerent demonesses were already hogging his glans and the thick pearly streamers of cum that kept jetting from it. Not really caring about who got to drink his seed as long as the awesome multiple mouth massage on his dick continued, the warlock was still determined to make every succubus around him have a taste of his sperm, so that they would all be more tightly bound to him through the signature taste of his liquid essence.

"Now now, my pets, play nice and share," Jadrik exhaled, his legs wobbling from the insane delight he was getting from countless talented lips pleasuring his dick all over and all at the same time with sloppy smooches, loud wet suctions and devilishly delicious tongue swirls. "Let everyone have a mouthful, or this is going to be the first and last time you get to taste my cum."

Afraid to incur their new master's wrath and thus lose their seed-drinking privileges, the succubi stopped pushing each other around and began taking turns, diligently sucking his big cum-spewing glans one at a time. Jadrik's snickering face brightened with professional pride as he noticed how quickly and obediently Veltheesza's brood reverted to acting like a weirdly disciplined assemble of kneeling, sperm-craving little hell-whores. As an added bonus, the limited time that each succubus had to nurse on his bloated cockhead before letting the next one have her turn induced them to make the most of it, so that every seed-guzzling demoness brought her top cum-coaxing game when it came her time to welcome Jadrik's dick into her immensely talented oral cavity. On top of all the magical enhancements already affecting him, the diabolical fellating skills of the succubi prolonged the warlock's ejaculation even further, so much so that, by the time the very last drop of dense seed dribbled out of him, the hell-whores had already started the second round of cum-swallowing worship of his cock.

Panting, emptied of sperm like it was possible to feel only after a legion of succubi descended on you, spent and dizzy with sweet post-orgasmic exhaustion, Jadrik finally sighed and mumbled: "Alright, alright... That's enough, my pets. Great job, now go tend to your broodmother," he said, pointing at Veltheesza, who was lying on her side pawing at her own huge tits and fingering her pussy while she masturbated her sperm-filled asshole with her own tail, a solid half of whose length was buried deep into her thoroughly creampied rectum. "Go ahead, girls. Maybe if you lick her pussy good enough she'll let you suck some of my cum out of her asshole."

Tittering and purring and winking at him with increased devotion now that they had each tasted his potent cum, the swarm of succubi kneeling around Jadrik dispersed only to flock en mass around Veltheesza, instantly starting to pleasure the indigo-skinned broodmother's tits, pussy and asshole with their long, wickedly talented tongues.

Turning his back to the moaning, writhing entanglement of lustful succubi, Jadrik walked back toward the assembled crowd at the entrance of the hall with assured strides and an unapologetic grin of triumph plastered on his face. The fact that he was unashamedly naked and his big chubby cock was swinging heavily side to side with his every step added another layer to the general sense of power exuding from the warlock's figure, so it was no wonder that the scathing look of utter disdain he cast at the huddle of ragged, exhausted, dirty knights of the Golden Shield made them all flinch and cower, as if they had been physically hit by Jadrik's pitiless stare, or dickslapped by his fat schlong, figuratively at least.

"See that, you dumbfuck paladins? That's how you deal with demons!" Jadrik roared out with prideful scorn, letting all his contempt for the tattered knights show as he nodded his head toward the mass of his freshly tamed succubi fighting over who would get to wedge her face between Veltheesza's curvy buttcheeks and slurp his precious cum straight from her twitching, deeply fucked asshole.

Once he was standing right in front of Shayla, Jadrik stopped and flashed the wizardess a genial smile before once again turning toward the band of muttering, cowed paladins and contemptuously shook his head.

"Holy warriors my ass... Pathetic, all of you! Look at that," the warlock yelled with a wicked laughter as he pointed at the tangle of hell-bitches licking and sucking away on Veltheesza's whole body, especially her cum-flooded bootyhole, which currently had no less than five writhing succubi's wiggling, licking, lapping tongues vying for access into its pulsing, seed-leaking confines. "Yeah, take a good look at those scary demon girls that almost drained your useless lives away and neutralized your holy magic like it was nothing! Look at that! See? I tamed them, alone! And a whole army of you was about to die here, like the losers you are... Now go eat some rats and bugs, my noble knights, you all look like you could use a nice meal! Ahahaha!" Jadrik concluded, all the while sneering with such evil yet somehow rightful joy painted on his thin, handsome face that even the last couple of paladins who hadn't yet hung their head in utter shame were suddenly overpowered and looked down at the ground in ultimate defeat.

"Always the gracious winner, Jad..." Shayla purred teasingly, shaking her head in halfhearted reproach of the warlock's boisterous mockery of the paladins, yet not even trying to conceal her grin of agreement with the general sentiment of his words and attitude.

"Of course, my sweet slut!" Jadrik jovially replied, his face still beaming with self-satisfied pride yet devoid of any sign of malevolence now that he was gazing upon the beautiful, inspiring image of his one true love's smirking face. "Gracious, indeed: that's what I am. And talented and brilliant. And let's not forget humble too!" he added just for good measure, eliciting a long chuckle from Shayla.

Still, genuinely impressed by the masterful display of demonological skills that Jadrik had just given, the wizardess couldn't help but compliment him. "That was pretty impressive stuff there, Jad, binding so many succubi at the same time, while they are enveloped by their own spells in a nexus of power like this place... And the dark purple one, the chief bitch there, she seemed like a real tough one to tame..." Shayla said, trailing off as her thoughts returned to the insanely erotic spectacle that had been the brutal buttfucking imparted by Jadrik's fat dick on Veltheesza's hungry asshole.

"Yeah, that was super hot, Jadrik!" Laeny chimed in, her slanted green eyes wide with wonder and glinting with arousal, her legs still shaking from the afterglow of the anal orgasm she had enjoyed during the warlock's ritual of binding thanks to Uli's thick fingers pumping in and out of her sensitive little butthole. "You fucked that demoness's ass so good! So hard and fast, and so fucking deep! That was awesome!"

Grinning under his thick red mustache and giving the warlock a silent yet meaningful nod of appreciation, Uli wrapped his hugely muscular arm around the blonde huntress's slim waist as he guffawed and said: "Well, well, well! Sounds like someone's all hot and bothered for some buttfucking action, eh lass? Want to feel something thicker than me fingers up yer tight elven asshole, don't ye?"

"Uhm well.. Maybe, yeah..." Laentharyel giggled, blushing adorably yet casting a lascivious sidelong glance at the randy dwarf, causing his mail kilt to tent up as his robust dick hardened at the mere prospect of finally plumbing the depths of the elf girl's tiniest, snuggest hole.

"Yeah, Jad, Laeny is right," Shayla resumed, arching her eyebrows even as the warlock wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his naked body. Letting herself melt in his embrace, the wizardess pouted even as she playfully poked Jadrik's toned abdomen and remarked: "You really put a lot of effort there... She must have had a nice ass..."

Laughter erupted from the warlock's grinning lips before he disbelievingly said: " My oh my, Shay! Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?"

"What!? Jealous? Me?! Of that horned, bat-winged, goat-hoofed skank there?! Absolutely not, no way!" the wizardess exclaimed heatedly, her alabaster cheeks flushing red. "Why would I even be jealous... My ass is ten times better than hers anyway!"

"No, Shay..." Jadrik began, gently cupping Shayla's chin and looking her straight into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers, his heart beating faster as he soaked in the adorable and rare display of girlishness she was offering. "Your ass is at least ten thousand times better than hers, or any other."

Flustered and blindsided by the rush of emotions and general fluffiness whirling inside her, the wizardess didn't have time to come up with a quip nor to form any words at all before the warlock's lips were pressing on hers, sweetly muting her with a deep loving kiss. Such was the intensity of their passion for each other that Shayla and Jadrik remained locked in their make out session even as Aldarius's indignant voice, shrill and trembling with agitation, echoed in the cathedral hall.

"Shayla! In the name the Gods of Light, what are you doing!? And you, you filthy warlock, let go of my fiance right now!"

Reluctantly, the smooching lovers broke their soulkiss and turned as one toward the approaching paladin, his shiny armor besmirched now by the blood that kept dripping from his smashed nose and bruised lips. A feral grin curled up Jadrik's lips as he extended his arm toward Aldarius and conjured a globe of pure light-devouring darkness in his palm.

"Oh please, Al, do take another step. Please, I can't wait to have an excuse to annihilate you once and for all," Jadrik snickered, his eyes narrowing as he stared down the paladin and already savored the delicious thrill of unleashing a deathbolt on him. Eyeing the scary sphere of utter blackness hovering in Jadrik's hand and pulsing with deadly energy as if just waiting for the warlock's command to kill him, Aldarius froze in place, which led Jadrik to scoff and grin. "Yeah, right, I didn't think so..."

"Shayla!" the cuckolded paladin barked, turning to his unfaithful fiance and gathering his wits around the righteous anger he felt because of her betrayal. "Get away from that monster, right now! As your future husband, I..."

Whatever Aldarius Van Holt was about to say, he never got to say it, his shaky words cut short by Shayla's clear voice.

"Shut up and fuck off, Al," the wizardess declared without ceremony. "I'm done listening to your horseshit preaching and I'm done with you altogether. The wedding is off and the engagement is broken. As of right now, with all your brothers here as witnesses, you and I are officially and completely done. I don't have your ring on me now, it's in one of my saddlebags outside," the wizardess said dryly, "that's how fucking little I care about it, but don't worry, I'll give it back to you as soon as we get out of here. I'm sure you'll he happy to have it back so you can get a refund at whatever cheap jeweler's shop you got it from, you sad little weasel. So," Shayla concluded, raising her own hand alongside Jadrik's and evoking a ball of flickering, roaring magical fire to dance over her delicate fingers, "I'll say it again: fuck off, Al. Unless you want to get your sorry ass burned alive while the darkest shadows from the foulest of Hells consume your shrunken, worthless soul."

The lethal combination of crackling fire and devouring darkness so unequivocally presented by Shayla's and Jadrik's magics combined was more than convincing enough for Aldarius, as was the painfully obvious image of the warlock and the wizardess together, staring contemptuously at him, each comfortable in their respective arts, their emotions in perfect sync, their poses and attitudes so naturally in tune and complementary with each other. Taking a deep breath, Aldarius cast a final glance at the orbs of flame and darkness waiting only for Shayla's and Jadrik's words to burst forth from their palms and erase him from existence, then he straightened up to his full height and jutted out his chin, in a silent attempt to manifest some kind of righteous outrage and disdain, before turning on his heels and heading toward the tunnel, soon disappearing among the ragged bunch that were his fellow brothers of the Golden Shield.