The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or it's also possible that the Archdemoness in question is just waiting for her flunkies to gather enough energy and then, when they have literally fucked the life out of every paladin in there, at that point she will cross through the portal, finish the ritual and call back the spirit of the banished demon that was annihilated here, and do whatever she intends to do with it," Jadrik concluded with a smile.

The warlock's thin, handsome face was glowing with the same joy that brightened Shayla's expression, their pleasure in being once again discussing magic and figuring out sorcerous mysteries more than palpable. Talking shop and sharing wizardly knowledge and advancing their grasp of the arcane arts had always been a central part of Jadrik and Shayla's relationship, the pleasure they shared in that activity coming second only to the supreme bliss that came of their perfect sexual compatibility.

Holding each other's hands and gazing intently into one another's eyes, the warlock and the wizardess were smiling like goofy, lovestruck teenagers when a deep groan made them turn to see Aldarius waking up and scrambling to a sitting position on the dirt floor of the tunnel, his hands going to his swollen face.

"Ouch... My nose... I think it's broken..." Al mumbled groggily, his pained tone getting indignant as soon as he turned his gaze up to see Max. "Mensen, you dumb oaf! What did you do that for? Attacking a fellow brother of the Order is a direct violation of the Code of conduct and I intend to make sure that you're duly prosecuted and punished for it!"

Far from concerned about his fellow knight's predicament and unfazed by his threats, Max ignored Aldarius and went as far as to kick his armored shin as he hurriedly stepped closer to Jadrik and Shayla, a glimmer of hope finally peeking through the exhaustion that had so far dulled his eyes.

"Okay, so you figured this all out, that's great! And now you can save us, right?" Max said, staring expectantly at Jadrik, nervous anticipation bringing some life back into his voice. "You'll fix this mess, won't you, with your warlocky magic? Sorry about calling you a priest, man. You obviously are a great warlock, definitely, no doubt about it."

"Yes, I am," Jadrik tersely stated, a prideful smirk dancing on his lips "And don't you forget it, paladin."

"Yeah sure, whatever you say, absolutely," Max nodded with fervor, choosing to ignore the disdain with which Jadrik had pronounced that last word. "Okay, so you know what to do to get rid of those fucking demons and save my guys in there, right? I don't think they're gonna last much longer, so, respectfully, anytime you wanna get started..."

"Mensen, what in the name of the Gods are you talking about!?" Aldarius exclaimed, rising unsteadily to his feet with one hand holding his bleeding nose and the other pointing accusingly at Max, his voice trembling with righteous rage. "You can't possibly be thinking of entrusting the lives of our brothers to this warlock! It's blasphemous to even think about it! In the name of the Order and of all that is Holy I forbid you from..."

The solid smacking sound of Max's knuckles socking Aldarius square in the jaw was followed immediately by the pained groan that burst from Al's mouth, both sounds soon drowning in the clanging crash caused by his armored body hitting the ground once again.

Looking down at Aldarius with calm detachment, Maxmillian Mensen sighed before he said: "Shut up, Al. Just keep quiet, or I'll make you stay quiet. And don't even think about telling me what to do again, or starting off on one of your ridiculous bullshit rants about what the Gods want, which is way too often something that benefits you, strangely enough. I'm in charge here, so you're the one breaking the Code by not obeying me. And this guy," Max said, nodding at Jadrik, "is the only person in these damn tunnels with an idea of what's going on and how to fix it and maybe get us all out of here alive, so yeah, you bet we'll go with his plan, whatever it is. Clear enough, brother?"

Grinning with satisfaction as she watched Aldarius bowing his head in deference to Max and nursing his stupid battered face, Shayla turned to Jadrik and arched her eyebrows as she said: "So, Jad, do you have a plan? Can you really get rid of the succubi and destroy their portal and undo their ritual?"

Taking the hint of doubt in Shayla's voice as a veiled challenge that he was very much sure he could overcome, Jadrik looked the wizardess in her deep blue eyes, then turned to meet Max's expectant gaze and then finally looked into the huge cathedral hall, grinning all the while.

"Yes, my sweet slut, of course I have a plan," the warlock declared, his hands on his slim hips, his intense brown eyes scanning the scene of delicious debauchery that the horde of succubi was still forcing the exhausted paladins to take part in. "I know just how to get rid of these nice demonesses and remove every trace of the lingering soul of whatever Dark Lord their master is trying to revive in here."

"Okay, great!" Max exclaimed enthusiastically, "so what do we do?"

"You just sit back and relax, paladin. Let a professional deal with this bunch of horny ladies here," Jadrik replied, snickering at Max with undisguised contempt. "I guess I'll start by having a chat with the head succubus, this Veltheesza you mentioned. I'm sure she'll prove to be a reasonable little hell-bitch after all..."

Not sure how to process the warlock's self-assured words nor the chuckle that went with them, Max turned to Shayla. A sigh and a roll of her blue eyes were all the bald paladin got in response from the wizardess.

*****

Feeling much better now that her pussy had been robustly plowed by Uli's fat dwarven dick and her tummy had been filled by the huge load of cum she had eagerly sucked from his nectar-glossy rod, Laentharyel was humming a little elven song under her breath and had a spring in her step as she made her graceful way down the tunnel to rejoin the rest of the companions.

Glowing as she was with sweet post-orgasmic bliss, the slim huntress didn't fail to notice that there were a lot more people than she expected huddling at the mouth of the tunnel and peeking into the cathedral hall where the demonic orgy was taking place. Uli had preceded her, and sure enough there he was, squat and massively muscled, with his gigantic two-handed battle axe strapped to his back, standing beside Shayla, whose classy blue tunic stuck to her curvy, hourglass figure like a satiny second skin. Strangely, Jadrik was nowhere in sight, but Laeny recognized the scruffy-looking bald paladin from before, and Aldarius was there too, albeit sulking and pouting and leaning back against the wall of the tunnel, his scowling face looking black and blue with bruises. What attracted the elven huntress's attention the most though were the bunch of other people standing there at the entrance of the cathedral hall, all of them raggedly dressed and visibly exhausted.

As she approached the ragtag group that clogged the mouth of the tunnel and made her way through to stand with Uli and Shayla, Laeny all of a sudden realized who those people were and why her superb sense of hearing hadn't picked up on the sounds of the orgy so far: it was because there was no orgy going on, for the tired-looking men around her were in fact the paladins that the legion of succubi had been relentlessly fucking earlier. And yet, even from further down the tunnel, the elven huntress's keen ears had indeed registered some unmistakable moans and groans and grunts of pleasure, not to mention the rhythmic beat of flesh slapping against naked flesh. Casting a quick glance at her companions, Laeny noticed that Shayla was tapping her booted foot on the floor and staring ahead with an expression of mild annoyance on her face, while Uli was grinning under his bushy red mustache, the huge twin braids of his beard wobbling gently against his barrel chest in time with his gravelly chuckles. Both the warrior and the wizardess were looking intently into the cathedral all, inducing Laeny to do the same.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" the blonde huntress began, her green eyes having not yet turned toward the spectacle that had Uli and Shayla so entranced. "And where's Jadr... Oh, blessed stars!"

As her silvery voice trailed off into gasping silence, all the pieces came together for Laentharyel and she was finally able to see the big picture in all of its lascivious, arousing clarity.

Totally naked, his uniformly black clothes lying discarded on the dusty floor of the cathedral hall, Jadrik was crouching over the round, upturned ass of a particularly curvaceous indigo-skinned succubus, pumping his big meaty cock at breakneck speed in and out of her wantonly eager butthole. Meekly positioned on her hands and knees, the sodomized demoness was mewling and moaning in pure delight as the warlock reamed her ass with all he had, all the while holding onto her long spiraled horns and leaning over her arched back to growl something into her ears, some repeated cantrip that, even at a distance, could clearly be recognized as a spell of some sort. At the same time, the constant shimmer of a sickly green magic aura was pulsating around Jadrik's crouched shape and enveloping the succubus's dominated body as well, the contours of that sorcerous halo lighting up and crackling with spikes of energy in time with the warlock's every hard booty-wrecking thrust. That greenish shimmer along with the arcane words he kept murmuring into the dick-impaled demoness's ears left no doubt about the fact that Jadrik was indeed casting a spell on the voluptuous hell-bitch, whose small bat-like wings stayed docilely folded on her back as her long pointy tail swished with joy side to side, signifying how much she was enjoying the deep, merciless buttfucking that the warlock was unleashing upon her jiggly, upturned rump.

If the sight of Jadrik's big dick plunging recklessly into the indigo-skinned succubus's tight asshole managed to freeze Laeny in place and made her recently pounded pussy moisten with arousal all over again, what got the elf even wilder with horniness was the fact that the warlock and the demoness he was powerfully sodomizing were positioned at the center of a rough semicircle composed of the remaining succubi, all of them also down on all fours and presenting their wet, needy holes as they mewled and cooed and looked as one toward Jadrik, mewling in their native daemonic language and evidently attempting to entice him to fuck them as well.

"Whoa! What is this? What's Jadrik doing?" Laeny asked to nobody in particular, her melodious voice trembling with excitement.

"Ach! Don't ye see, lassie? He's taming the hell-whores, is what he's doing!" Uli guffawed in response winking suggestively at Laeny and planting a beefy hand on the protruding curve of her firm little bubble-butt in the process. A long impatient sigh from the wizardess drowned out Laentharyel's purring gasps of appreciation as Uli instantly started to squeeze away at her taut elven asscheeks through the thin fabric of her tight-fitting pants, making her even hotter as she kept her slanted green eyes glued to the sight of Jadrik brutally assfucking the indigo-skinned succubus.

"It's a variation of the classic binding ritual for succubi," Shayla said as she slowly shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Over the years Jadrik spent quite some time perfecting it, and he came up with his own way to bend a succubus into submission and gain her loyalty. It does work pretty well, I have to give him that..."

"Maybe we'll bring a few of these fine hell-bitches back to the Capitol with us and add them the brothel's roster when it's all over and done with here," Uli suggested with lecherous enthusiasm, his gaze covetously roaming the semicircle of face-down-ass-up succubi, his flinty gray eyes traveling from one shapely demoness's booty to the next while his stubby digits grabbed the firm flesh of Laeny's sweet peachy buttcheeks.

"Let's not get carried away just yet, Uli," Shayla cautioned the dwarf, her increasing annoyance manifest in the way she crossed her arms under her huge tits and tapped her foot faster on the floor. "After Jad is done binding this legion of hell-skanks to him we'll still have to deal with the Archdemoness that sent them here while hiding behind that portal."

"Aye, lass, we'll deal with the big bad demon bitch alright!" Uli rumbled in vigorous agreement, glancing up and winking at the wizardess as he chuckled heartily and reached back to touch the massive battle axe strapped to his back with the hand that wasn't busy fondling Laeny's ass. Stroking the edge of the fierce-looking blade with the calloused pad of his digits, the dwarf displayed the same kind of fondness for the weapon as his other hand was lavishing on Laentharyel's lovely butt. "I can't wait to chop up some Demon Lady meat! My axe needs some action too, ye know!"

Smiling while she joined in the beefy warrior's laughter, Shayla let out another long sigh and growled under her breath as soon as she looked ahead again to see Jadrik pulling his hugely swollen dickmeat out of the curvy indigo-skinned demoness's anus only to move over to his right and plunge his entire throbbing length balls-deep into another succubus's willing asshole, which he instantly started pummeling away at. After administering the hell-girl a moan-inducing barrage of hard and fast and carelessly deep butt-stretching slams, the warlock withdrew from the purring demoness's winking asshole and moved on to the next upturned booty, ramming his dong first into the succubus's pussy for a few wet lightning fast strokes, only to then pull out and bury himself into her slick, indecently eager butthole and start plowing it with all he had.

As she watched her lover pounding succubus after bent-over succubus, drilling their pussies and reaming their assholes with brutal, domineering force while he recited words of binding in between thrusts, Shayla couldn't deny feeling somewhat conflicted inside. On the one hand, she had seen Jadrik do that sort of stuff to succubi many times before over the years, and she knew that, pleasing as it unavoidably was, taming a demoness didn't mean anything much to him, except maybe for the professional thrill of accomplishment that all warlocks feel when summoning or enslaving demons. On the other hand, unlike all previous occasions, the wizardess had to admit that now she did feel a small yet nagging hint of jealousy at the sight of Jadrik moving from one docilely offered hell-whore's ass to the next, the image of the lucky demonesses' stretched out buttholes and cock-stuffed pussies constantly reminding her of how good Jadrik's fat dick felt inside her own holes, how much she wanted to have him inside her at that moment, how gladly she would trade places with any of those succubi and be on her hands and knees, getting plowed hard and deep by her lover's perfect cock.

Exhaling and shaking her head, the feisty wizardess found herself laughing a barely audible laugh as she faced the reality of her feelings for Jadrik, her deep and true love for him, whose spark had been rekindled brighter than ever after their reunion and whose intensity had only grown all through their time together during their quest. Indeed, just like Jadrik had said earlier, it didn't matter that the whole thing had started under false pretenses, since Aldarius had lied about needing the quest done in the first place. And Shayla wasn't even mad at Jadrik at all for keeping his knowledge of Al's deceit hidden so far, because the warlock was right: going off on Aldarius's stupid quest had been worth it after all. At least now the wizardess knew without a doubt that her fiance was a worthless idiot that she never really loved, a selfish pompous fool in shiny armor that she was soon going to dump so that she could be with Jadrik, the one guy she could actually see herself spending her life with, her unlikely yet true soulmate.

Shayla's private smile turned into an actual chuckle as her mental focus turned outward once more and she watched that very soulmate crouching once again behind the voluptuous indigo-skinned succubus after having gone full circle and fucked every demoness's pussy and/or asshole in sight. Even as she watched Jadrik grab the broodmother's horns in his hands, ram his overswollen pole balls-deep up her ass and resume forcefully stuffing her rectum full of dickmeat again, Shayla felt a sense of warmth spreading inside her while she considered that yes, lustful and perverse and deviously clever and teasingly unnerving as he was, Jadrik was indeed her ideal partner for a lot of reasons, first of all the fact that she simply couldn't help but love him despite, or possibly because of, his flaws and quirks and vices.

"By the Moon Goddess, Shayla!" Laentharyel squeaked beside the wizardess, pulling her completely out of her sappy musings. "This warlock ritual, this binding magic thingy that Jadrik is doing... It's so fucking hot!"

Grinning as she glanced at the flushed and obviously horny elf, Shayla nodded as she conceded: "Yeah, honey, it is hot. Super hot indeed..."

In fairness Shayla's comment was also referring to the fact that she had noticed how Uli had slipped his beefy hand into the blonde huntress's pants and was now finger-fucking her tight little asshole with two of his thick stubby digits, but still the wizardess did truly agree that Jadrik's taming of the succubi was arousing, so arousing in fact that her own pussy had gotten unmistakably wet.

"But is it, uuuhhh..." Laeny mumbled, her voice breaking into a moan as Uli wedged a third robust finger into her incredibly snug anus. "Is it... Uuhh fuck! Is it working?"

"It looks like it, yeah," Shayla snickered. Then, seeing that Jadrik's butt-stretching dickmeat was flying in and out of the indigo-skinned succubus with the telltale fury that preceded one of his huge rectum-hosing ejaculations and not failing to notice how his voice was rising and the crackle of magical energy sizzling around him was increasing and pulsing a brighter green, the wizardess playfully added: "Now watch this, Laeny. You tell me if it worked or not."

Gritting his teeth and bucking his hips as hard and fast as he could, Jadrik was grinning maniacally as he strained not to give in to the shaft-clenching, cum-coaxing tightness of the chief demoness's unnaturally pleasurable asshole. Like all succubi, Veltheesza's anus was self-lubricating and more than eager to be pounded hard and filled to the brim with life-sustaining cum, but, as Jadrik had been glad to discover, what set her apart from the rest of her brood was her particular skill in nursing and milking and tugging on his huge dick with her anal muscles, literally sucking him off with her rectum even as he brutally pummeled it. So far he had successfully dominated the indigo-skinned succubus and all her daughters and sisters in sin, both through his spells and through the masterful use of his cock, but Jadrik knew that, in order to bend Veltheesza and her gang of hell-whores into submission and truly bind them to him, he had to make the broodmother renounce her previous demonic master and explicitly surrender herself to him instead. The problem was that he had to do so before her sinfully tight, infernally warm and obscenely slippery asshole managed to win their wild sexual duel by making him cum against his will.

Growling into her ears, screaming out in the common tongue now so that everyone around could hear and understand, Jadrik put all his energy into his butt-wrecking thrusts and launched a final assault on Veltheesza's squeezing asshole while he commanded: "Submit, bitch! If you want my cum you'll submit to me now! Fucking say it! Call me master and I'll feed you my cum, I've got a huge load all ready for your ass!"