The Warlock King's Return Ch. 01

Story Info
Veronica awakens an ancient Warlock King.
926 words
4.28
4.5k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This first chapter is short and used as an intro to the story. Also please let me know what you think along the way as this is my first story in awhile that I have felt comfortable publishing on a site like this*

Veronica looked at the book in her hand which the owner of the bookstore promised was a medieval-age smut novel. She sighed as she looked at the leather-bound book, the title reading The Warlock King and the Witch. "Another weird one to add to my collection of sexual loneliness." She said under her breath.

Veronica by no means was unattractive; she had DD breasts, and a nice ass (Or so she'd been told) her raven black hair and green eyes were often commented on, and her 6ft. stature would often pull in the taller gym bros and it was usually enough to hook a guy. But, the moment they learned she was a Goth with a heavy interest in the occult they would run, and the guys who didn't would usually want her to step on them and would call her Mommy which turned Veronica off not that she wasn't into the kinkier side of sex. She often imagined herself tied up being roughly fucked by an often shadowy figure she only referred to as "Master" and there were only small details of him she remembered.

Once Veronica got home she threw the book on her bed and plopped herself into her computer chair and loaded up Discord noticing her best friend Claire was online she called her. Claire picked up almost immediately "So what kinda kinky old book did you find this time?" she said as she adjusted her camera. Claire was dressed like a typical E-Girl or Discord Kitten. She had cotton candy pink hair, and hazel eyes, wore colorful baggy clothing (Which Veronica knew was her way of hiding her small boobs), and was roughly half a foot shorter than Veronica standing at about 5' 4.5". "Don't know yet. Gonna look it up now to see what the All-Mighty Google can tell me about it."

"Oooooo share your screen. By the way, what was it called?"

"The Witch and the Conqueror," Veronica said as she shared her screen and typed the title of her new book into the search engine

"With that name, there's no way it isn't filled with bondage. Think I can borrow it when you're done?"

"Maybe," Veronica said as she looked at the links that popped up. They all read the same "The Witch and the Conqueror was a book written by an unknown figure which told the supposedly true tale of a Witch who fell in love with a powerful conquering King who was said to wield powerful magic. The book was collected en masse by the Kingdom in which it was released and almost all known copies were burned. The only known copy kept in the Smithsonian and rarely touched due to severe fire damage and the age of the book.

"So do you think that's a copy that was never found?"

"The copy at the Smithsonian is 1000 years old. I honestly can't think of any way that this copy could exist." Veronica said. "I'm gonna hop off and read it. I'll let you know what I think tomorrow."

"Ok. But if it's got some spicy scenes, I want to borrow it."

"Alright talk to you later," Veronica said, hanging up the call, swiveled to face her bed, and stared at the leathery book. She stood up and grabbed the book before plopping onto her bed and began reading. Veronica was quickly introduced to Reynold Arkwrighte, the Warlock King, and his harem of women. Reynold eventually met Carlyn Finnegani and this was the turning point for the book it quickly changed into raw graphically detailed sex scenes involving an often bound and gagged Carlyn being fucked by Reynold. But the way the book described Reynold intrigued Veronica, a tall muscular man with pale skin, long mud brown hair put into a Viking's Braid, and amber-colored eyes. He sounded so similar to her fantasy man even his voice was described as husky same as her fantasy man. The sex described in the book was starting to arouse Veronica and subtly her fingers made their way down to her increasingly wet pussy. The idea of masturbation quickly took over any thought of finishing the book but as she inched closer to orgasm her eyelids began to feel heavy and before she knew it she fell asleep.

When Veronica woke up she quickly realized her vision was obstructed and had been put on the floor and tightly bound. As she started to waken she realized whatever was used to bind and gag her felt wet and was quite cold and as she started to struggle she heard a voice cut the silence and it was familiar to her "Why do you struggle? You read the book and did as the last words told you." That was the voice of her fantasy master and the voice the book used to describe Reynold but as Veronica began to try piecing what was happening together she felt someone's warm calloused hands pick her up and place her on her knees. After a couple more minutes of silence a snap broke through and suddenly Veronica could see again finding herself kneeling before the very man the book described and Veronica felt a sudden pang of arousal remembering her fantasies of the figure before her.

"Hello, Descendant of Carlyn." Reynold said