The Warlock King's Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Reynold awakens and has some fun.
1.2k words
4.32
3.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reynold awoke from his thousand-year slumber finding himself in a large bedroom decorated with strange pieces of shiny parchment showing men in dark clothing screaming into a strange stick. He then looked at the bed and saw the woman he freed him and saw a beautiful naked girl nearly identical to his lost love Carlyn the only difference being the woman asleep on the bed had raven black hair and not fiery red. Without thinking Reynold used his magic to bind the girl with an aberrant plant called Pheroweed which would increase arousal upon contact with skin. He removed her from the bed and began looking for the book which she had awoken him from. Almost immediately after he found the book he heard the woman begin to wake. He watched her beautiful form wriggle in the bondage as she realized her predicament. He wanted her so badly but that would have to wait.

He silently made his way to the struggling girl and cut through the silence by saying "Why do you struggle? You read the book and did as the last words told you." He watched as she stopped struggling and figured she had realized what was happening so he grabbed her and moved her onto her knees in front of a chair which strangely had wheels and sat down. He snapped his fingers removing the Pheroweed blindfold and watched as her eyes traveled his body

"Hello, Descendant of Carlyn." Reynold said, looking at the girl. " I am going to remove the gag and we are going to ask each other questions as I am sure you are just as curious about me as I am of you.' Reynold snapped his fingers a second time and without hesitation, the girl spoke "Oh god fuck me please. I need it." he quickly snapped his fingers again and the gag reappeared. The girl looked at him with an even more lust-fueled glare almost as if being gagged was an even bigger turn-on for her. Reynold sighed and began to ask her a series of questions "Are you aware of what you are bound with?" she nodded quickly. "Are you at all angry with what I've done to you?" she shook her head no this time. "I am going to ungag you. You are going to tell me what control I have over your body if you truly want sexual release. Do you understand?" a nod this time. Reynold snapped his fingers and once again the gag was removed.

"Use me like a fuck toy. My body is yours to do as you please. Just please keep me bound, it makes me horny." the girl begged. Reynold smiled as he stood and approached her but said nothing as he removed wool trousers revealing a large rock-hard cock. "Oh yes, give it to me Master." the girl begged

"Start licking slut." Reynold said, placing his cock in front of the girl's face. She started licking enthusiastically but Reynold could tell from her sloppy performance that she was new to this. He gave her a minute to see if she could get into a rhythm but when he was still barely feeling pleasure he took matters into his own hands. "It looks like you are going to need some training slave. Open wide." he grabbed the back of her head and shoved the entire length into her mouth and down her throat, he heard her gag and then without further warning began brutally face fucking her. He felt her tongue lash out either trying to force his cock out or trying to further his pleasure whichever one it was. "Your throat feels amazing. Now, slut do you want my load down your throat?"

"Glrrk gluck." The girl gagged as she looked up at Reynold with pleading eyes.

"Very well. Take my seed slut and swallow it all." Reynold said, keeping her held with the full length in her throat as he came. When he finally finished and let her head go, his cock slid out of her mouth as she sputtered and coughed. "Your throat is amazing."

"This isn't a dream. You're real." The girl spoke up and looked at Reynold

"You thought I was a dream. My dear girl, you did read the book right? You placed your vaginal fluid on the book and woke me from my slumber. Just like the last words of the book told you to."

"I got halfway through before I got too horny to continue and then fell asleep before I could cum." she said "Plus you've been appearing in my dreams since I was 13 so how was I supposed to know that this time you were real."

"My dear girl I have been in magical stasis for 1000 years. I haven't seen, heard, or smelled anything since I was put in the book. The only reason I know that you are a descendant of my lost love Carlyn is that you are almost a mirror image of her except for the black hair you have." Reynold explained "The closest thing I could think of as to why you have had dreams of me is that you have been seeing visions of my sexual acts with Carlyn. She did say there was a chance that when I awoke whoever did it might have some of her memories. Now I feel I need to ask, would you like me to untie you and we can ask each other questions and see where this goes."

"Please," she said and Reynold snapped his fingers relieving the girl of her bonds. He then helped her up, removed his cloak, and draped it over her naked body. The girl seemed surprised that the man who had just brutally fucked her throat was showing compassion. "Thank you." she said sheepishly sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Now would you allow me to know your name?"

"It's Veronica Finne."

"A lovely name. Would you like to ask me anything?"

"What happened to you and Carlyn?"

"I was stabbed in the back by one of my harem, the blade was laced with a poison that ravaged my body. Carlyn gave me half of her magical power to ensure I survived long enough for her to create a magical tome in which my spirit was placed inside only to be freed when a female descendant of Carlyn would smear the text with vaginal secretion." Reynold explained, "Luckily for me the magic spells Carlyn placed on the book eliminated the poison and allowed me to heal my body and regain my magic power."

"So me by chance while falling asleep and brushing my wet fingers across the book's pages released you from your sleep?"

"It would appear so. Now, what year is it?"

"December 10th, 2022."

"2022? I certainly have been sleeping for much longer than originally thought." Reynold stated "Now do you have another question for me?"

"Did you tie me up thinking I was Carlyn?"

"I tied you up thinking you were a beautiful woman who awoke me expecting to be bound and fucked after reading mine and Carlyn's history. I also thought you had read the full book." Reynold said "Why? Did you enjoy what we did?" He smiled as he watched Veronica turn a bright red and stood up.

Veronica walked briskly to Reynold and kissed him "Yes I did and I want more."