All Comments on 'The Watcher'

by Veryyummy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
some real seedy bar

Been in ones like that... every virus germ and disease known to human is on every surface

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It can go either way, where it starts/moves her down another road frim him, or she'll play and he'll be ok with it - wither way, a test of love for the other? their definition?

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 12 years ago
Lose not Loose

Misspelled words in a title are death to your reputation.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 12 years ago
Done similar with girlfriends and sluts I've known. I'll never do it with the wife.

In the end I married the not as pretty one, and the pretty one I'd lost my heart to is on the skids, though my wife is still her best friend and we do what we can. She like went through four husbands in fifteen years and blames them all for encouraging her to be a slut. The last one I can remember telling I couldn't hardly be fucked to make friends to, he's gonna be out of here so quick. Felt sorry for the feller, truth is. turns out about six months down the road from her moving him on he took on some failed scheme and turned it around. Another three years later he's the richest guy in Accolade County. Just about destroyed her. Still spits on the sidewalk when we pass by.

But my wife, she's the jewel. that's why I'm here on the site anyway, gittin' those old juices flowing. I thank you author for a mighty fine attempt at erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just an other

gay male married to a slut story, with piss poor writing skill. I did not see any love between the couple. You did not build your characters background at all. And it was not even a good stroke story. You need and editor, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i laugh

I laugh as i read this retarded person story what could any sane person do but laugh, nobody i hope takes these stories to heart because you would have to be retarded to write this. I see where cincybuff wants people to leave an e-mail address to comment who in their right mind would give them theirs, just two people the world could do without.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how embarrassing for you writer

not the slightest notion of what is erotic vs the sick fetish of watching cocks with a whore you are married to.<P>

The poor talent is an issue but the male humiliation and self disrespect is a killer for 99.9% of all readers of sane mind.<P>

Get some help sicko.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF A PERSON WONT CHANGE

and is going to keep doing, maybe its time to AMF. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how embarrassing for you commenter

See a story description "man watches wife get fucked in a bar" and you can't wait to read it, jerk off to it, then because you are consumed with self hatred write a diatribe condemning it. Come out of the fucking closet before you embarrass yourself further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it is terrible shit

when it comes out of a poopchoot! getting your fudge packed like a poopchootkaboose is no picnic, can lead to a terrible shit, just ask poopchoot!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Must be a queer

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so dumb

she got locked in a bathroom and shit her pants

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdover 12 years ago
now thats HOT!

that would be an awesome sight to see MY wife in that bar with her lovers

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Sharing

It is very sweet when two people in love each think of the other one first. It is a shame when that love story is told in a careless fashion.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a cheating slut and her loser cuck

Wow, I keep forgetting how pathetic the husband characters are in some of these stories. What type of real man wants his wife to be a cum bucket for other men. He must be bisexual since he seems to enjoy thinking about other Mens cum. Just another loser cuck who will end up alone and jerking off to the sounds of his so called loving wife screwing man after man after man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous