The Watcher

Story Info
They agreed to my request. But what would happen next?
1.9k words
4.33
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one life experience that had shaped me -- sexually speaking. I've never forgotten it, and thus I have kept it locked away in my psyche. Because of this, I wanted to find a way to experience it again. Partially as an act of acceptance, and partially because it turned me on.

This is where I would wholly consider myself a lucky guy, because my friends Pamela and Mikey were, as you might say, open-minded.

The three of us spent a lot of time together. We would often hang out at their house drinking and shooting pool. So because of our closeness, I felt comfortable sharing my "idea" with them. If they were not interested, the worst-case scenario is we would all have a good laugh.

Much to my delight, they agreed. And we proceeded to plan out the events that would follow later on that night.

~ ~ ~

Sometime around 7 PM, I was inside their house, totally alone. Since my curiosity had gotten the better of me, I found myself inside their bedroom. I wasn't snooping or anything. I was just genuinely curious to see what might be lying in plain sight.

That was when I heard them close the front door. Quickly and in a panic, I ran inside the closet and shut it. The sliding door would not allow me to see what was going on. I had hoped that they would go to the bathroom first, allowing me a chance to sneak out. But much to my shock I listened as they walked straight upstairs and into their bedroom. Shit, I thought to myself. I'm trapped! What am I going to do? But truthfully, I was also quite excited. Unable to help it, I listened closely to the conversation going on between my friends who had agreed to let me watch them have sex!

"Don't you think we're lucky to have Angelo as a friend?" Pamela said. "He's a nice guy, and respectful."

"Yeah," Mikey said, "He's a good guy. I wonder where he is now. Should we invite him over?"

I could hear the sound of them kissing.

"Mmmm," Pamela moaned. "Do you suppose we have time for a little, well, you know?"

"There's always time for that," he said, after which he smacked her right on the butt. She squealed with delight, and I could hear them fall onto the bed.

They continued kissing, and both of them moaned. By now, as you would imagine, my cock was entirely hard! It pressed forward against my pants, and I felt it twitch as if begging to be touched. I also felt an aching in my chest.

The excitement I felt, coupled with the fact that I couldn't see what was happening, was just too much for me to take. I unzipped my pants and dropped them down to my ankles. My cock then sprang forward. I got down on my knees. Slowly, I moved my fingers up and down the length of my cock. It felt too good, and I involuntarily let out a moan.

"What was that?" she said.

"What was what?" he said, uninterested in anything except giving her his cock.

"I thought I heard a noise," she said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said, "But you'll be hearing some noises quite soon!"

I heard the sound of a zipper being undone, then the jingle of a belt buckle as someone's clothes piled onto the floor. Then came the continued sound of rustling sheets. I had no idea where they were in undressing, but I imagined it would be quite an eyeful!

The sound of moans and kisses continued. As they did, I continued stroking my cock. The torture of not knowing what was happening only made me even harder and hornier!

"Open my legs," she said.

"Yes ma'am, as ordered." I heard him say.

I listened closely, trying to get a mental image of what was happening. I heard her moaning, along with what I thought sounded like kissing. For a moment, everything would go silent, then every couple of seconds, I would hear another moan.

Not long after, my curiosity got the better of me. I quietly grabbed one of the sliding doors, then opened it slightly so that I could see what was happening. Pamela was lying down on the bed. Mikey was kneeling on the floor with his head buried between her legs. Her eyes were closed, letting out soft moans every few seconds. Now that I had an eyeful, I continued stroking my cock, which seemed to only grow stiffer by the minute.

Mikey continued going to town on her pussy. His head stayed buried there, and Pamela moaned while she stroked his hair and pressed his head into her. She lifted her legs in the air and pushed her hips up into his mouth. I continued to stroke my cock as I watched, and used my other hand to softly fondle my balls.

"Why don't you go get some of the lotion out of the closet," Pamela said. I froze, and my heart began to beat harder than it already was. "I'll let you rub it on my breasts," she said.

"Absolutely," Mikey said.

I watched in horror as he stood up and walked towards the closet. His erect cock bounced with each step. Then, he opened the closet door, and the light from the room flooded in and exposed me in the act of playing with myself. "Angelo!" he said.

They both looked at me kneeling inside their closet, my pants around my ankles, and my hand wrapped around my cock. "Wow," Pamela said, "You've been in there the whole time? You must have heard and seen quite a bit," she said, an entertained smile on her face.

"I'll say," said Mikey, looking down at my erect cock. "He doesn't seem to be a bit bothered, does he?"

"Not at all," Pamela said. "I would say he's been enjoying himself. Why don't you come out of there, Angelo? You can get a much better view of us out here!"

"Are you guys sure?" I said, deep down I wanted it badly. I wanted to step out of the closet and watch them have sex with each other. After they insisted a few more times, I finally stepped out into the room. I took a seat and got comfortable on the lounge chair across from their bed.

Mikey and Pamela positioned themselves so that I had a better view. I watched as Mikey poured some lotion across her breasts, and slowly rubbed it in. Pamela's legs were open and I had a full view of her pussy, clearly wet from Mikey going down on her.

My cock was so hard I thought it might burst at any moment. I stopped touching myself for a bit, eager to savor the view. I didn't want to come so soon, as the two of them were only just getting started. I felt myself right on the edge of coming, and I was afraid if I touched my cock again that my load might be expelled!

I watched as Mikey planted his cock firmly between Pamela's breasts. She smashed her breasts against his cock and he slowly slid himself in and out. Mikey moaned as he did so, and was in total ecstasy.

"You can come a little closer," Pamela said. "Why don't you come to join us up on the bed here?"

Eager to join, and curious as to where this might go, I jumped out of the chair and scooted towards the bed, my cock bobbing up and down as I went. I laid down on the bed, my head next to Pamela's I watched with delight as the head of Mikey's cock slowly disappeared then reappeared between the luscious canyon of Pamela's breasts.

An intoxicating scent surrounded us. It was a mixture of our musk and the vanilla-scented lotion that Mikey had rubbed onto Pamela's chest. I felt myself scooting closer to them, seemingly gravitating toward their sexual energy. At first, I was merely a watcher. But now I was being pulled slowly and uncontrollably into the sexual act that occurred between them.

Pamela turned her head towards me. Our lips almost touched, but then we paused. I glanced up at Mikey to make sure he was OK with what might happen. He did not seem to object, and the look on his face instead encouraged us on.

Pamela and I looked at each other again, closed our eyes, and locked our lips together. I placed my hand on her cheek as we passionately kissed. Mikey all the while continued pleasing his cock between the slippery canyon of her breasts.

Our kiss continued. Not long after, Mikey stood up by the edge of the bed. He grabbed Pamela's legs and put them up near his shoulders, and slowly placed the tip of his penis near her vagina. I knew when he fully entered her because she stopped kissing to let out a deep moan. She looked over at Mikey, who was now slowly sliding his penis in and out of her pussy.

Not long after, Pamela grabbed the lotion and spread another heap of it onto her breasts. She rubbed it in, then looked at me and said, "Your turn." I looked over at Mikey, who had a shit-eating grin on his face.

I then mounted her and placed my cock between her breasts. She smashed them against my cock just as she had done for Mikey. Since he was already thrusting into her, I did my best to meet his rhythm and pushed my cock between her breasts each time he thrust into her.

I was in total heaven as I pressed the entirety of my cock against her slippery chest. She tilted her head upwards and pursed her lips so that each time my cock pushed forward, the tip met her lips.

Mikey then climbed off of her and instructed her to get on her hands and knees. Her butt was now up in the air, facing both of us. Mikey clapped me on the back and said, "You're the guest, after all."

At this point, I had been so worked up that I knew I wouldn't last long. Between watching them hump and sliding my cock between her lubed breasts, I figured I'd last a few pumps before expelling my load. I walked up behind her, grabbed her hips, and pressed my penis into her warm pussy. She looked back at us and moaned as I moved my penis in and out of her body. Mikey stood next to me, jacking off. It seemed we had switched roles and he was now the watcher!

I lasted quite a bit longer than I thought I would. There was something about being watched and encouraged that brought it out of me. I held onto Pamela's hips as I thrust into her pussy. My balls swung and slapped her clitoris with each thrust. She laid her head against the bed and moaned, gripping the sheets. I think it was around that time that I felt her orgasm, and that was when I went over the edge.

I pulled my penis out of her pussy and rest it against the crack of her butt. My load spewed out onto her butt cheeks and her back. Not long after, Mikey released his load onto her back as well, grunting as he did so.

The three of us collapsed onto the bed. Our loads dripped off Pamela and onto the sheets. All three of us were a mess of musk and sex. We lay there for a while until Pamela mustered up the energy to grab the three of us a beer each. We sat on the bed naked, drinking beer, and chit-chatting about nothing.

We had many more nights like that one in the months that followed.