The Water Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingers close around it as your thumb rolls across the tip spreading the slippery pre cum around, you look up to his face as you hear him moan at the pleasure of your touch. You slowly move your hand down the length of it, you can feel it pulsate in your hand as it moves along his shaft. He moves closer and his eyes close as you slowly stroke his cock, the skin tight and hot in your hand you want and desire to feel it's heat inside you.

Suddenly, without warning he flips you onto your stomach, you resist a little as it wasn't what you had in mind...he pulls you onto your knees and up against him, you can feel the hardness of his cock against your ass..."No" you say feebily. Your protest turns to groans of pleasure as you feel the tip of his cock press against your slippery pussy, you rock back and feel the head slip into you, his hands grab your hips as he pushes deeper into you slowly filling you. You head is resting on the bed as he stops, he kneels there behind you, your pussy filled with his cock, you feel every throb inside you, his hands gently stroke your ass and back.

His hand moves up your back and to your head, he grabs a handful of your hair and lifts your head up forcing you to rest on your arms with your head thrown back, holding you there by the hair his hips move slowly sliding his cock in and out of you...each stroke going deeper...each thrust getting harder... You can feel him grow thicker inside you as you forcefully push back against him, his hands grip you tighter as he trusts hard and deep into your quivering pussy, you feel your orgasm quickly growing inside you as he fucks you hard from behind. Your breasts sway violently with each stroke of his cock...harder and harder...the only sounds in the room are the sounds of skin slapping against skin and the cries of each others pleasure.

He shifts his hips a little and now you feel the head of his cock rubbing against that special spot inside your pussy, with each stroke his head hits it making your pussy clench around his hard cock.

Time stands still as you both revert to animalistic instincts and lose yourselves in the pleasure of the moment. The room grows hot as you both feel yourselves growing close to cumming...you feel the sharp sting of his hand against your ass sending a pleasurable heat into your body...harder and harder he trusts into you, the heat from friction is almost unbearable as you feel it spread inside you.

"GOD BABY," he cries out..."I'm going to cum." You feel yourself ready to explode.

"OH FUCK Sara," he screams as you feel the first of his cum explode from him, your pussy grips hard around his cock as you feel your own internal explosion, your juices flow freely as your orgasm racks your body...his cock shoots a stream of hot cum with each hard thrust of his hips...your hands clench at the sheets as you feel your pussy gushing it's cum, your own body convulsing with each squirt...

Slowly, his thrusting stops, he kneels behind you, perfectly still as the intensity slowly ebbs from you both, your breathing slows as does his...you sink down onto the bed and feel him slip from you. You feel totally spent, your body too weak to even speak, you feel him lay next to you and pull the covers up over your cooling bodies, he wraps his comforting arms around you...as your weary eyes close you can't help but to feel satisfied...safe...and wanted.

The end

12