The Water Heater Affair

Story Info
A helpful neighbor satisfies more needs.
1.1k words
4.2
18.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started one morning when I crawled out of my warm bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower to get warm while I peed and got ready. I always put my hand in the water before stepping in to adjust the temperature but this morning the water was cold! I went down in the basement and stared at the water heater. How do you tell what is wrong with a water heater? It looked the same as it always did and knocking on the side produced no response. Threatening to hit it with a hammer did not seem to work. I finally got the idea to put my hand on the metal pipe which leads out the top to the chimney. It was cold.

It took two days of no hot showers to get a plumber to come. The plumber looked over the water heater and pronounced it dead. He looked at me, a woman in her 40s, and decided he could take advantage of the situation by offering to install a replacement for $3000.00! Now I may not look too smart but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday so I told him I would let him know.

I called Jim for some advice. Jim has lived next door since my ex and I moved here. He is also divorced and was a good friend when I was splitting up with Marty. Nothing romantic, just a friend to talk with and occasional help with something like outside Christmas lights. Jim told me that no one repairs water heaters but he was sure I could get a replacement for under $500 and he would install it.

Off to water heater land we went (actually a big box hardware store) in Jim's truck where I bought a replacement plus some fittings which Jim needed for the installation plus tax for just over $500 but a long way under $3000. I helped Jim wrestle the large box inside and downstairs. Then I got out of the way. A few hours later he came up and informed me that the new heater was installed but it would take about 2 hours to heat the water in the tank. Try it then. We wrestled the old heater up the stairs and out to the curb. I could hardly wait but two hours later I turned on a faucet and sure enough, hot water! I did my happy dance!

I realized what a big favor this was and wondered what I could do for Jim in return. I started by calling him and asking him to come over for dinner the following evening. The next day I cleaned up the house and put together what had been Marty's favorite dinner which I hoped Jim would like. I didn't dress sexy like for a date but I put on a nice green skirt with a white top and a little green vest. Jim came with a bottle of wine and we had quite a nice meal.

After dinner Jim poured more wine and we sat in the living room to talk. I told Jim how much I appreciated what he did for me and asked what I could do for him. He said not to worry about it the dinner was enough. I pressed the point that I really wanted to do something special for him. He looked at me for a minute and shook his head saying no that would spoil everything. I wondered what he was thinking about and asked again saying how could anything be spoiled.

He hesitated and then said if he told me I would think he was terrible and that would spoil our friendship. I laughed and said, "Try me."

He said, "Alright, but don't freak out. If you say no, that is the end of it. I would like you to take off your clothes and let me eat your pussy."

Wow! I did not expect that. I sat there in silence processing what he said. Jim is an attractive man and I have not had sex for a long time. Is this a good idea? What if someone finds out? I do keep myself shaved down there. Where will this lead? All the while these thoughts were swimming in my head I felt the tingling feeling between my legs which told me I wanted this.

I took so long thinking that he told me to forget about it and consider this never happened. Then, feeling adventurous, I gave him a warm smile, stood, and started with the vest taking my clothes off. It felt deliciously naughty as I pulled off my top slowly making as much of a show as I could. I was enjoying this as I released my bra letting my boobs swing free. I lifted them with my hands and pointed my now hard nipples at Jim.

I raised my skirt above my waist to give him a wicked pantie show, then fastened it and let it fall to the floor. I turned my back to him and slid down my panties bending from the waist to give him a good show of my split. Then I sat on the edge of the chair, leaned back, and opened my legs.

Jim smiled and started to come to me. "Not yet," I told him, "You have to be naked too". He got his clothes off fast and knelt between my spread legs. His breath on my pussy made me shiver. Then his tongue slid slowly up my lips causing a tingle which spread through me. After years of only my own fingers touching down there his tongue was heaven. That man really knows his way around a pussy. He was licking me all up and down. When his tongue found my clit I was totally out of control. He pushed his fingers into me. That triggered my first orgasm which washed over me like a wave.

It finally got to be too much so I gasped, "This is wonderful but it is all I can take. Get your prick inside me."

I knelt on the floor with my head resting on the seat of the chair and my butt toward him. He entered my very wet pussy from behind. The fullness of him entering me was wonderful. I needed this. We fucked hard and fast. I came again and then I felt him twitch and spurt his cum in me. We rolled over on the carpet and held each other.

I looked at him and asked, "Does this mean we are now friends with benefits?"

"Yes, I think it does."

Since then Jim and I have a much closer relationship. We are not thinking of getting married or even moving in together but once or twice a week we do take care of each other's needs. Who knew so much fun could come from a new water heater?