The Wax

Story Info
Real, shameless Mom doesn't care if he looks.
960 words
3.93
44.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Short Story Is Truly one I feel privileged to share. I want to thank my friend for sharing this story with me, and for letting me tell it with my own little embellishment at the end. You deserved this and more.

- - -

It was any afternoon when Jason got a call from his mom, Laura. Laura asked him to come pick her up from a doctor's appointment. Surprised to hear she was even at the doctor's, he agreed to come get her right away.

Worry was replaced with a groan as he saw his mom come out of a "Waxing Studio". She was walking with an incredibly goofy gait; Jason wondered if she had been drinking before her "doctor's appointment."

As Laura stepped into the car, and Jason, with a sigh of relief and mild frustration asked, "So, what'd the doctor say?"

"Oh shut up Jason. I'm dealing with enough without your bullshit. I got a Brazilian wax and it hurts like hell."

Jason laughed, starting the drive back home. "Why the hell did you get a Brazilian, Mom? Leaving it bushy is free."

Laura sighed. "This guy I'm dating didn't like it."

Jason, frustrated enough imagining his mom with Some Guy, let alone Some Guy that didn't like what he was getting, said, "Fuck him."

Laura looked at her son and said, "Jason, watch your fucking mouth. He's a good dick, and a decent man."

Jason wanted to say there was a good dick attached to a better man right here, but he didn't, letting it go for now.

However, when they got home he couldn't help but laugh again as his Mom arduously got out of the car, bitching and moaning about what she was going through. "I hope it's REALLY good dick, Mom," Jason said, grinning wide.

"Where the hell'd you get a mouth like that?" Laura barked, taking awkward steps toward the door.

"I wonder where the hell that was, Mom." Jason said, laughing.

Inside, Laura immediately hobbled to their tall mirror and pulled down her pants and panties in one motion, revealing her tender lips, the whole area red from the Brazilian wax. Jason forgot any laughter or remarks he had for his mother when his eyes laid sight on her freshly shaven snatch. She was looking at herself at different angles in the mirror, so busy contemplating whatever she was contemplating that she didn't notice - or care - that Jason was just staring at it. She casually said, "What are we having for dinner tonight?"

"I didn't know you'd be in, Mom," Jason said, eyes locked, studying every detail, etching it into his brain to jerk himself to later and forever. In this moment, he felt blessed by his mom's lack of shame. "I was going to make a frozen pizza."

"Well, split it with me, okay?" Laura said, reaching down with her hand to touch herself, moving her lips and vulva this way and that, appraising the work.

Jason eyes hurt from the intensity of his stare and he realized he wasn't blinking, quickly shutting and opening his eyes a few times before immediately locking them back onto his mother's pussy. He had completely forgotten that his mother had said something about something as he noticed how plump the lips of his own mother's snatch were, wondering how they'd react to a firm press of his fingers, or what she'd say when he used those same fingers to spre-

"Jason?" Laura asked, looking back at him in the mirror. She had caught him staring at her, easily realizing that his eyes were low. He was also "appraising" her Brazilian wax. "Jason!" She said again, snapping her fingers. His eyes snapped up. His expression showed he knew he'd been caught, knew his mom saw him staring. "What are you looking at?... Your Mama's pussy?"

"No, Mom! Well, kind of. But I was just-"

"Yeah yeah. Well if you're that interested get on your knees here and tell me how they did, I can't get as close as you." Her voice was steady despite how erotic the offer felt to Jason, meeting her eyes, seeing a challenge in there.

"S... sure Mom. Thanks. The, uh, view was shit over here anyway," He tried to say boldly, but his voice broke and his Mom chuckled. Turning towards him, she spread her legs, clearly waiting to see what her son would do.

Jason stood in front of his mother, looking her in the eye. Her expression was slowly fading from "You wouldn't" to "You wouldn't... would you?". He would. He did. Scared as he'd always been to admit his attraction to his slut of a mother, even to himself, he wasn't going to pass this up. He couldn't.

And so, he got on his knees, his heart pounding in his chest and his eyes wide and unblinking as he ate in all the details of his own mother's pussy, noting the soreness but also the smoothness up close.

"Well son, what do you think?" Laura asked then laughed, her laugh full of lust and amusement.

"Well Mom, I gotta say... the doctor did a great job."

Laura lost herself in laughter, lifting one of her legs. For a brief second Jason enjoyed the more intimate view of his mom's snatch as she lifted it, until she planted her foot on his chest and knocked him over, her laughter growing stronger.

"Alright you little shit, go get me a beer. I'm not even drunk enough to deal with my crotch burning, let alone your bullshit." And just like that she turned back to the mirror again, lost in her own thoughts, their fucked up relationship just as fucked up as before, but still strong.