All Comments on 'The Wax'

by LittleBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shaved pussy on a mom is about as silly as the author who wrote it thinking it would fly! Moms are hairy, ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I got to the Brazilian wax, I laughed and thought to myself; this must be a new author. It seems obvious that mom, probably age 40 (if a mom) is a cougar who is dating someone in their early 20's (and is used to shaved teen girls) if he wants a hairless pussy. A mom who is likely age 40 or older, a hairless pussy, LMFAO because that doesn't happen in one out of 50 ladies over age 40. Brazilian way, rip the hairs out of it and make the follicles bleed. Yea that's the way to go MOM. I rated this one as a one, because it is completely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I stopped reading at the wax job. Pain! Seriously. If my mom had done that, I would have still licked her pussy like usual to hopefully soothe it some. But being the dominate daughter who eats her own mother's pussy, this would have been the last dam time she voided her pussy hair. No purpose in making a sexy hairy cunt look like a plucked chicken's ass for some dude. Get serious!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, loved it. You have to do a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good so far.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it's kind of neat that mom does not mind him looking at the pussy that pushed him out into the world. I like how the pussy lips are on display for him to see. If it was not a wax it bald job, it would have sounded like a believable story. What I mean is my mom and my dad's sister both keeps their pussies like really full bush, I guess you could say "super-hairy," and I like them that way. Dad's sister shaved hers once and by the weekend, it was a bunch of stubble that irritated my face when I ate her. I asked mom to please never do that. She said that would never happen. Since then, my aunt has never done that again. I love threesomes with them because my mom can passionately eat pussy like no porn star I have ever seen. She puts her tongue inside my aunt's ass while I do her clit with my tongue then they switch places. I like raking the thick luscious long hair; the soft hair, back to each side with my hands to get to their clits and cunt lips. Yea, that bald waxed stuff made it sound kind of unreal because when I was 18, my mom was 39 and she did not trim at all, said none of the ladies her age at her gym did so either. Sometimes mom would fantasy talk about one of our neighbor's thick nipples and hairy pussy when mom and I were fucking. Said this lady had a patch of hair on her stomach growing up toward her navel and it was sexy to look at when it was wet in the shower. Mom said she wished we could have a threesome with her.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Not much of a story...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let me see if i get this???? A just polished / waxed car, but you can't drive it. A just waxed floor but you can't walk on it. A JUST WAXED PUSSY, BUT IT'S TOO SOAR / PAINFUL TO FUCK. THIS JUST 100% DOESNT WORK, NOT AT ALL. Dunm the dumb ass boyfriend that does not appreciate a monster bush and move on. The cunt lips described in this story would be beautiful, wet, shiny-glistening, and sticking out of all the mound hair that should have been there. Get a new guy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bold exhibitionist mom, - letting her own son see her pussy (YESSSSSS) but why do something so stupid as to wax a perfectly good probably nicely hairy pussy to the point of making it hurt. growing up, I only saw my mother's pussy a few times and always by accident. But she is extremely hairy - thick dark brown, eye catching, and eye drawing to the point of memory engrained. I don't think a shaved or waxed pussy would have had the same effect on me. I have very often pretended my wife was my mom when I was eating her hairy pussy and wondering what my sisters looked like. I have considered multiple times calling my wife mom during sex, but I am not sure yet how she will respond. My heart pounds in my chest when I am filling her with cum almost whispering 'fuck me good mom' in her ear as I fill her. I think I might ask her to call me dad a few times first to see how she responds then call her mom as I cum inside her. I wonder if she would watch incest porn with me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a short and quite a limited story to begin with. But a mom pussy with no hair. Get the fuck serious. Guys don't read stories like this for shaved or should I say waxed shit! If I wanted a teen girl in a bikini story with silly trimmed bikini lines instead of bush spilling out the sides and hopefully the top of her bikini too, I would go to teen tags (shaved teens!). Moms / Mothers, Aunts, are hairy pussy stories!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I totally agree with the other people, shaved and waxed is plain nasty a few days later when the hair starts growing back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would like a part two as long as she lets it grow out to tuft. I mean WTF, a mother, a mom with no pussy hair! This was just fucking ridiculous, huge cunt lips or not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave you a 4 rating for a descent story. However I, just most of like the other commenters agre, no more waxed or shaved pussies in your future stories, even if you have a fetish for shaved pussy or waxed ones. A few days later. it's just a mound of briar patch stubble, that a man can't eat without irritating his face or fuck because of the annoying imitation on his cock from the stubble growing out. this is also about the time her soreness from a stupid wax, finally leaves. So, it is still a somewhat un-fuckable pussy. You have a great imagination, your grammar is good enough, and you have too much talent (seriously) to write that stupid waxed or even shaved shit! Make them hairy, or trimmed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked your story a lot. Even if it was a wax job. But like the others said, moms should always be hairy. They are homemakers, busy during the day, dishes, laundry other housework. When in the hell would mom have time to go for a wax job or have time to shave her pussy (not a 10 minute rushed job if done right, not a 20 minute job either if done right!), especially mom is employed (shaving doesn't happen at work on break in the ladies room and a wax job doesn't happen on lunch). I am not dogging you like some of the other commenters did, not at all, I fucking PROMISE you that so please don't get me wrong. Some of the shaved ones are pretty / fucking beautiful when they are done correctly. Sexy cunt lips {big thick sexy engorged suckable cunt lips and hopefully a huge oversized suckable clit (girl cock) is totally out from under its hood and on display begging to be sucked}, Again it is a great story. But moms are just not bald pussies. They are hairy, so are most aunts like the guy who fucks his mom and dad's sister said. My sister is 34 and she doesn't shave anything or trim. OMG is she sexy down there. My sister's aroma when she is hot and ready for me to eat her (I eat her ass too) is amazing and shaved pussies / hairless ones do not smell that way. It's not an odor or a foul smell, its a delicious musky aroma and moms have it too. I have never fucked my own mom, not yet, but I have eat my wife's mom a lot. She smells as great as she tastes. Please keep writing and PLEASE make the moms hairy. They are just supposed to be that way (adult, grown up, mature look)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a sexy story. I wish my mom would casually and openly let me look at her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to agree with the first comment listed. Shaved, waxed, hairless moms, silly as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Brazilian wax," Fucking stupid s it gets, and your ratings (overrated) show that!!! I gave it a 1 FOR A HAIRLESS PUSSY. How many says until the pussy pimples form in the regrowing hair, NOT TO MENTION THE SICKENING STUBBLE!!!!! You are a dumb ass, and your ratings SERIOUSLY show that! SHAVED, WAZED, ALL LOOK LIKE A PLUCKED CHICKEN / THANKSGIVING TURKYS ASS. STOP THE DAMMED STUPID IGNORANE!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Waxed or shaved, these stories are one ratingS ONLY BECAUSE THERE IWS ONT A ZERO. I just forwarded this story to three others for additional 1 peer ratings. This is just plain dammed stupid. Chaffed peeling skin, zits a few days later. and pimples with arubblew in them and pus. If the mound is re-shaved a day or so later, it freaking bleeds. How dam M-FFFFFF-ing dumb can women get. NO ONE ------- WANTS TO EAT SOMETHIG LIKE THAT!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A friend of mine sent me this story a few minutes ago. I gave it a two because of effort. However, if you are going to do mom stories, they need to be moms! From tits to hairy pussies. No shaved, no hair dissolving chemicals, or waxed mound shit! there are reasons people read mom storied and it is not to hear about a character with a hairless pussy. Moms are mature women who fuck their sons with gigantic mounds, not some trimmed cropped cunt that looks like a 20-year-old flitter. Your story was good enough for a rating of 4 but get some hair on that pussy and move on to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hairy moms!!!! No shaving!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agree 100,000 MILLION percent. with all the comments about shaved, waxed, and otherwise no hair on pussies. dammed stupid women. Stubble is just dammed foolish!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Waxed Pussy. I don't think so. I rated it a 1 only because it was the lowest I cold rate it. Remands me of the time my sister shaved hers thinking I would like it that way. Her tight pussy was great, but it was as ugly as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hairy pussy stories just work, Shaved ones, waxed, and laser treatments. no way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most girls groom. Many are bald. Your love of pubic hair is a fetish. That's a you thing. Boys. You got older, you never grew up. And I know a shit ton of 40 plus year old Mom's that are smooth as fuck. Now go crawl back into your incel troll hole. Didn't care for the story either though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow you sick fucks have some well developed Mommy Issues. Does your Mom know you're this stupid and bigoted? You put as much thought into your comment as a cat knocking something off the table. From personal experience almost everyone I know is bald. And the idiot mentioning pimples and whatnot doesn't understand hygiene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous