The Way My Wife Looked At Him

Story Info
Husband Knows His Wife Wants His Friend.
1.6k words
2.8
19.4k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

There is something in the way my wife lights up when he's around, the way she looks at him when he speaks, the way she says his name, the way she acts when they flirt and behave when they're together that make me realize there is chemistry between them I can't overlook. The attraction is exhilarating and unmistakable and surprisingly, I have to admit, it excites me to see. I began fantasizing about the two of them long before I ever had it confirmed. When we spent a week together on a vacation camping in the Sierras I realized I couldn't stand in the way of their being together, I had to let it happen naturally between them. I began to think of ways to bring it about, to let them know it was okay with me, that I even wanted them to have time together.

I figured I needed to give them time together and let nature take it's course, and I was sure it would. I knew that if given the chance they would end up having sex. I just needed to arrange it for them to have the chance, to make sure there was time for them to be together without risking a bad reaction from me, to make it clear I was open to their having sex.

I couldn't believe how excited I got thinking about sex between them my wife and my best friend taking place. It was almost as if I needed it to happen, and I let them know I would be gone for the day. I can't explain it, and I don't know why I wanted it, but it was clear I did. We had gone skinny dipping the night before and I watched them carefully. There was no doubt after a short while that I was going to happen, as throughout the evening there were furtive glances, hidden touches between them, and copious flirting all evening. The next morning I told them I would be gone fishing for the day, and I told them to enjoy themselves.

I found a place to watch them and set out to see what occurred throughout the day. After I left they stripped down and went for a swim, then they stretched out on a rock to sunbath. They talked for a while, and then they became more intimate and moved closer. The first time I saw them kiss a bolt of lightning shot through me. His hand went to her bare breast and after a while she reached for his penis and massaged it for a short time. After about five minutes she leaned over and placed a kiss on his growing erection, then she took him into her mouth and began sucking intently. He moved into a sixty-nine position and they each began to satisfy the other with their mouths. My wife opened her legs eagerly and let him focus on her pussy with his mouth and tongue, placing her head between his thighs and sucking his cock into her mouth, moaning I was sure and letting out cries of satisfaction as they pleasured one another with their mouths.

It was not long until they moved around and pushed their bodies against one another and began fucking passionately. Just what I wanted to see. After a few hours I started hiking back to camp and when I got to our site they were not there. I decided to proceed on to the swimming hole and as I approached it I came upon them coming the other way, hiking back to camp. They were wearing just their daypacks and hiking boots and were holding hands. It thrilled me to see that they not only felt comfortable having sex, as I'd seen, but they didn't mind my knowing it as well.

Her pussy was red and swollen and obviously had been fucked well throughout the day. She put out her hand as I approached and I took it. The three of us walked that way back to camp when the trail was wide enough for all of us. It gave me a great pleasure to know that they accepted my knowing they had been sexual and were comfortable with the whole thing.

When we got back to camp I removed my clothes and we were all nude in camp. I kissed her and whispered in her ear that maybe she'd like to spend the night in Jake's tent. "I'd like that," she said with a hoarseness that told me she was still turned on. "He fucks well," she said with a wide smile, letting me know she had made the choice to be with him sexually.

"I knew you'd like it," I said. "Maybe you'll tell me all about it." She agreed she would, then asked me if I watched. "For a while," I admitted.

She asked when I knew and I told her I wasn't sure, that I'd figured they were hot for each other for a while. "I think it was on this trip that I decided you were hot for one another. I decided I wanted you to be able to fuck without worrying about hurting my feelings, so I gave you time together and let nature take its course. I watched you this morning and it only took a short time before that first kiss at the pool. It was so fucking sexy. When you gave him head I knew there was no stopping it. I left after watching you fuck for a while and decided to give you private time there by yourselves. Was it as good as it seemed?" I asked.

"Better," she said. "Better than I ever hoped. I love fucking him, sweetheart. I'm so thankful you understand. Thank you so much for letting it happen." I told her I was pleased it worked out so well for them, and I said I could not keep them apart.

She went into his tent after we ate and didn't come out again until late the next morning. When they did they kissed by the fire and stayed nude all through the day. In the heat of the day we stretched on a blanket by the stream and sunbathed, with the two of them laying close in the sun. I saw her lean over and kiss him, then put her hand on his chest. He returned her kiss and covered her breast with his right hand. They continued to kiss and his hand went to her pubic mound, a finger pushing between her labia. I smiled as she closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip, sighing as he began moving his finger in and out of her. "Oh yes," she said. "Fuck me good." He moved over her and began pushing his stiff cock into her pussy as she moved her legs apart and pushed her hips up to him. They fucked as I sat watching, mesmerized by their lovemaking, watching him push into her, pushing his hardness as far as it would go into her. Her legs were wide apart and she pulled at him with her arms holding him tight.

"Do you like watching him fuck me, baby?" she asked as I watched them make love next to me. He repeatedly pushed into her and it sent me into ecstasy.

"I do," I said. "You look so damned good together." I loved seeing his cock disappear into her, watching him push repeatedly between her legs, seeing her face a mask of pleasure and obviously loving every bit of it. I took my erection into my hand and masturbated as I watched them, enjoying their coupling and loving being able to share it with them.. When she pulled him out and moved up so she could take him into her mouth I nearly came. She sucked his erect cock deep down her throat and licked and kissed it repeatedly, until he finally began coming, and my hungry wife swallowed every spurt, keeping her mouth over his ejaculating member, taking every drop he had to give her and adoring doing it.

My heart beat increased as I witnessed him making love to my wife, pushing into her pussy, making her purr. He was feeding Claire his come and I was savoring every second of watching it. When she finally came she screamed out and tightened her body and pulled him against her, relishing every moment.

After he came they clung together and cuddled on the blanket. I told them how great they looked and they both smiled. He had fucked my wife in front of me and they felt no remorse or hesitation. I'm still not sure why I loved it so, seeing them fuck and make love so openly, but the union of my friend and my wife was one of the most enjoyable moments of my life.

We hiked to the swimming hole after they came down and they held hands all the way, then kissed a long time and laid together on a blanket on the sand and cuddled and cooed. We talked about it that afternoon and we all agreed that it was a great reshaping of our lives, a very welcome and enjoyable change.

We camped together for another week and spent most of the time without clothes. Claire slept in Jake's tent all but one night on that trip and they made love openly and often after that. Jake lives with us now and Claire spends at least three nights a week with him, and they often fuck in front of me as the mood arises around the house. I love seeing it and for them to feel so free with their affection. We are considering her having his child, and I see no problem with it whatsoever.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers