All Comments on 'The Way My Wife Looked At Him'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

"Okay, mate! You passed the audition! She's all yours. By the way, she has a $300-a-day heroin habit, owns a timeshare in Gary, Indiana, is four payments behind on her $200K student loan and was just diagnosed with genital herpes. Oh, and I just signed a two-year contract to work in Dubai! So, I'm outta here!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only read first three lines another gay man cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i have no problem giving this story a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

horrible.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Jesus..give me a break!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

beyond pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I definitely can relate to this story. I myself was very excited watching my wife and my one buddy make a special connection with each other. Watching him make love to my wife for the first time was beyond anything I ever imagined. I knew it was dangerous but that just increased my arousal especially him having a much bigger cock. A one time event turned into a 2+ years of me happily being a cuckold. The making out, holding hands and them being girlfriend and boyfriend was such a rush. After a week together the only sex I was involved in was licking her, handjobs and lots of masturbating. That was the most erotic time of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are clinical insane. Find another way exercise your nightmares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does literotica accept submissions from 15 years old boys?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

What the cuck did I just read?

I get it you troll the sperm burping "Im not gay" crowd with your drivel, and you enjoy getting slammed (though you prefer that slamming involve a big cock while youre being called Julie or Wanda)

Well at least we know where to find the bottom feeders

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to believe someone with 213 stories can only have 331 followers. Having read the story, I now understand! 🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol, one happy family..... ***

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck, whore wife, and asshole make up trashy .thruple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay, I get it. He stopped being her husband and became their human dog instead.

If I'm wrong, then why else did he learn how to roll over and play dead when it comes to being a man?

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

But when do you finally get to suck his cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How come the friend is not fucking him in the ass too? What a piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dude you are a wimp ,but also a wimp. your is nothing but a nasty whore.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

If she is more excited and has serious chemistry with the other man, why is she still married to you?

Seems to me that she could fuck him and fuck you over in divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26thNC: What is wrong with you, you fucking worthless, useless, stupid, vile creature?

Lemme try and explain something to you, sane people go to porn websites to find and consume pornography which they find erotic and arousing.

Now, you, our dear friend, you intentipnally consume pornography which pisses you off, and then you hurl vile insults at the authors and the fictitious characters. This is not normal. This is the behavior of a very stupid, deranged, psychopatic moron.

From your comments, you seem very proud to be a stupid, wretched, pathetic piece of shit. This is really sad. You are obviously too far gone. Nothing can be done to save you. You are a sicko who proudly wears it like a badge of honor. you are proud to be a vile, vapid asshole, just imagine.

What a waste. Your Mom should have let your dad shoot his cum onto the dirty floor. 26thNC our impressive high achiever who has posted more comments than anyone else, on a free porn website. It might seem useless to most people, but its your only achievement of note in life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it came twice reading it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, yo disgusting cum guzzling fagg, git tha fock away

Captcha

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, your undying, obsessive adoration is getting tiresome. Please remove your remora like lips from my ass and slither back to your mommy’s bed. She misses you.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

Sucks- enough said.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...