All Comments on 'The Way the Sunlight Touched Her'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ianmoritzpianmoritzpabout 3 years ago

Can you do a sequel to this?

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it, I would have given you a 10 star rating if possible, very well written and very erotic. I could almost imagine myself there seeing her in my mind. I hope you decide to write more chapters on this relationship, excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a beautifully written story! Too many authors fail to appreciate, or are unable recognise, how much a well written story enhances the eroticism of eventual intimacy. Thank you Jackie. Matt - aka Stephanie

pcman1950pcman1950about 3 years ago

What the previous three readers said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Transgender eroticism at it best. A touching romantic story of two people who are good for each other. I loved it.

Ellen347Ellen347about 3 years ago

You know what sucks about a story like this? The rest of the day has no chance to measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am what they say, hetero, but after reading your short story, I feel like if I were single and had the chance to meet someone like Elodie, i would not hesitate for even a second. I would fall in love instantly. Nice story, thank you. Keep up the good work.

Your story also made me think that the world is much more than only male and female or whatever. That love is more like two persons get into a special connection, so wonderful, so special, so soft, kind and deep that makes you want to keep that connection for ever. Currently I do not have this kind of connection. I wish I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do they live happily ever after together? 5 stars

chrreaderchrreaderabout 3 years ago

Beautiful. I liked it a lot.

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.

MarshCastellanMarshCastellanalmost 3 years ago

I feel this story helped me. I'm a straight guy with possible developing feelings for a pre-op trans-woman. She's a woman and I have no doubts about that, but I came to read this maybe as a way of searching myself? Whether I can be aroused by the idea of a pre-op trans woman. Turns out that the description of Elodie's body did not turn me off in the slightest, due to how wholesome the romance was. Sure it was only text, but it gives me optimism regarding possible intimacy with the woman in question.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful and truthful. I love your dialogue. Your description of Madrid made me feel as though I were there again. And that they made love face to face was transcendent.

Boo96Boo96over 2 years ago

Beautiful.

Simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written! I think it deserves a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable read, thanks for writing this story

jenellesljenelleslabout 2 years ago

Well written. I've known trans people since the 1960s. That's when I discovered Bi. I see nothing wrong with love, especially after examining yourself. Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a laugh like she had just learned to do it.

That line is one of the most beautiful I have ever read in any story. It made my world brighter just for reading it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Oh yes there a "girls" out of the dark, like natalie mars, so unbelievably beautiful, or other private CDs or transgender or trannys, with a feminine beauty so stunningly ...... So chris is definitely not the first coming accross such beauty ...... 5 stars šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 1 year ago

Loved your story. I wish it was a bit longer to really build their characters and hopefully build a relationship between them.

Overall excellent!

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

Here's how well written the story is: it wasn't until the sex scene that I realized Chris was male. The story would have worked just as well if Chris had been lesbian. It's a great romance involving two people.

Brava!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SomaSlave, or that I'm not good at writing male POV šŸ˜‚

Thank you ā¤ļø

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My iPod wont let me vote the 5* this story deserves. Young love as you describe it is heart-breakingly sweet.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

I stumbled upon your body of work by chance, and this is my third foray. You are a truly remarkable writer. You word-paint startlingly vivid depictions, and you never, to my mind, let the verbiage or the style get in the way. That suggests a high level of mastery.

The categorization of this story in the Literotica canon spoils the big reveal, but I was exceptionally fortunate. I launched this story and then had to pause for several hours. By the time I got back to it I forgot that is labelled as "Transgender & Crossdressers." Like SomaSlave I assumed from the get-go that Chris was a woman emerging from a failed lesbian relationship.

As with everything else of yours that I've read, I've rated this story at 5 stars, and that's perforce by rounding down.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines29 months ago

A very enjoyable story, one increasingly common I imagine. And very nicely written, especially for you doing it from a male POV. I've just discovered your story page but feel certain I'll be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Welcome to my world. I'm trans and dream of this.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

A truly sensual account of how I would view and experience such a moment. Beauty (both inner and outer) and trust transcend social norms and lead the world to be a more loving place, I think. I really enjoyed this short, well written, highly erotic and happy story. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...