The Way the Sunlight Touched Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Elodie," I said.

She raised an eyebrow.

"About that night last week. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk out on you. I know that was a dick move, and I should never have done that. The thing is, I think you're awesome. I think we have a lot in common, and I really enjoy hanging out with you. I don't want that to end."

Her face softened. Her hands went down to her hips.

"You know, it really hurt when you left." Her voice quivered.

I nodded.

"But ok. I've been hurt before for who I am. Much worse, in fact," she said. "It's nice of you to apologize. I accept."

I smiled gratefully. "I hope we can, um, you know, keep going for runs together. I mean, you still need to show me the rest of the city."

She smiled back. "Ok, let's do that."

"And hang out?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Sure."

I stuck my hand out for a shake. "Friends?"

"Yes, friends." She shook my hand.

When her hand touched mind, a fizzing electricity passed softly from her hand to mine, spreading with a slow tinder burn to my toes and to my head. My breathing stopped. My knees weakened. My head went light, and my heart began to pound like a drum. She must have felt it too. I saw it in her eyes and in the way her chest stopped moving.

A silence stretched between us. Only the nightlife sound of the plaza below ringed muffled through the window. But for all intents and purpose, the air was as silent as a deep ocean.

My next move was controlled solely by instinct. Her hand still in mine, I took a step closer to her.

Her eyes darted back and forth across my face in a nervous study. "What are you doing?" She breathed.

In answer, I pulled her in closer to me until the scent of her body washed over me, intoxicating me like the scent of night blooming jasmine.

Her hands went down to her sides in clenched nervous fists. I put my hands atop them, and they loosened and threaded through mine. She shuttered as she breathed out. I pressed her up against the door frame, pinning her. I drew my head in towards hers, breathing heavy. Her head leaned back against the door frame. She neither averted in refusal, nor requited my intimate motion. Instead, she remained as still as statue, afraid to add anything else to the moment.

I gave her one final pause to refuse my advance, and when it didn't come, I kissed her. Her mouth hung open to receive my lips and my tongue, and through the kiss I felt the vibrations of her body as tension melted away. I pressed my chest against her breasts and felt her hard nipples through her tank top and felt her heart pound with a rapid cadence.

When I released the kiss, our eyes locked.

"Well," she said. "That was surprising."

I said nothing. I went to kiss again. She stopped me to say, "wait. Are you really sure you want to?"

I didn't know the answer to that question. I only knew she was irresistible. She made me hard. She made me want to taste her.

A sliver of hair hung over her eyes. I brushed it aside. "You're so damn beautiful," I responded. It wasn't an answer to her question, but it made explicit my desire without betraying my inner confusion. I didn't want to hint at any confusion because I knew she would stop this, and I didn't want it to stop.

I kissed her again, then led her into her apartment and kicked the door shut. We stumbled awkwardly and crashed onto her couch where we kissed in a mad state of vertigo.

Then I felt it -- her rock-hard cock beneath her sweatpants pressing against mine. That was the pivotal moment. The make or break. The test of my desire. I knew that kissing her might eventually lead me to this moment, just as she would have known. If she let me into her, would I enter?

Every ounce of upbringing, every cultural stigma entrenched in my bones wanted to revolt and wanted me to be revolted. But the truth was, it only made me hotter. My groin, pulsing with an aching lust, enjoyed the feel of her hard cock rubbing against mine as we kissed on her couch, bodies closely entwined. I wanted badly for our skins to touch. Every inch.

I took my shirt off. She pulled off her tank top. Her perfectly shaped breasts popped out. I caressed them each in my hands, then I kissed each in turn. She winced and gasped at the sensation of my mouth on her nipples.

In my pleasant stupor, I reached down into her sweatpants. She stopped me.

"I don't want you to do it, unless you really mean to," she said.

"I really mean to," I replied.

My hand went in and wrapped my fingers around her cock. She sighed and sunk deep into the couch. It was the first cock, beside my own, that I ever put in my hand on. I enjoyed the way her face twisted. The way she bit her lower lip in anticipation. The way her cock throbbed with excitement.

The energy between us coursed through us like a teenage energy, like a sexual awakening. In a way, it was exactly that.

I lowered her sweatpants down to just above her knees. Her cock sprang out. I stroked her shaft slowly. She unbuttoned my jeans and did the same to me. We writhed and kissed messily, besides.

"I can't believe this is really happening," I muttered.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah."

She stood, and seductively, like a playful panther, she walked over to a cabinet to pull something out of a drawer. She held it up for me to see. Lubricant.

"Then I'll give you pleasure like you have never had before," she said.

She walked back over to me and kneeled. She kissed my naked chest, then my navel, then, she pulled down my pants and underwear to the floor.

With a smile on her face, and her eyes excited, fixed on mine, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and sucked me slowly.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

The way she moved her mouth and the way her cheeks pulled inward and how her tongue grazed the thin skin of my shaft with the right pressure, it was clear to me that having a cock of her own had given her a nuanced understanding for how one should be sucked.

Encouraged, her eyes smiled. And when she was done, she opened the bottle of lube, and rubbed the slick oil onto my cock.

"Will you put your cock in my ass?" She asked.

I laughed at her persistent coyness. "At this point, you don't have to ask," I replied.

I lifted her onto the couch and lay atop her so that our naked bodies touched. I realized then that I had never fucked a girl in the ass before. Marta wouldn't ever do it, and neither did any of my previous girlfriends.

"Um... so I should just go slow, right?"

She nodded. "Very slowly. Very carefully. Start with your finger."

"Ok."

I pulled her legs up, and my hand went down to her tight anus, and I pressed my forefinger slowly in, causing her to shudder. "Yes, like that." She squealed.

She stroked her cock as I plunged my finger deeper into her. It was so tight in there that I wasn't sure how my cock would ever fit. Nevertheless, she beckoned me, "now, your cock. I want to feel it deep inside me."

My cock pulsed in agreement. It wanted that tight little hole. It wanted to explode in messy ecstasy inside it. But another impulse grabbed my mind -- First, I wanted to go down on her. I was already so far into this new experience, there was no sense in holding back anything. I wanted to taste her cock and her ass.

I kissed down her body. Her neck. Her breasts. The small fat on the inside of her thighs. She sensed what I was up to and did not protest, rather, she was gleefully patient with my eager interest in her body.

When the purple-pink tip of her cock hovered only inches from my face, the sight of it caused me pause. The thought flashed in my head: Does this mean I'm gay?

Whether intentionally or not, Elodie didn't let the thought linger long. She curled her fingers around the back of my head and pulled my face to her cock. My lips touched it, and the apprehension vanished like a cloud of smoke in the wind. I wrapped my lips around the tip, and I sucked, just like how I remembered my ex-girlfriends had done it on me.

Elodie moaned. Her cock throbbed. The feel of it throbbing in my mouth was satisfying. The sticky pre-cum that came off the tip onto my tongue was satisfying. But most satisfying was watching her face writhe with uninhibited pleasure.

When I felt her start to reach her peak, I took her cock out of my mouth, and went down further, to lick her asshole. This, I've done before.

She yelped at the sensation of my tongue on her anus. Her fingers pulled against my scalp as I licked her, and she thrusted, pushing herself harder into my face. I couldn't do it for much longer. My groin was in so much pain from the growing pressure of withheld orgasm, it became too much for me to bear. I needed a release and I needed to release it inside her.

I shifted upwards. I guided my cock to between her ass cheeks with her legs scrunched up against my chest. I went slow at first, just as she had previously instructed, but her ass had been so thoroughly lubricated with my spit, and the muscles were so relaxed, that my cock slid in easier than I expected. But it was still tight. Gloriously tight. Better than any pussy I had ever had.

My eyes locked with hers while I penetrated her, and I saw a trust in her eyes that really struck me. I could tell that it was a trust not given lightly. A trust given only to a select few because she had once given it freely only to be hurt so many times. But she trusted me not to hurt her. She was willing to be vulnerable with me.

As I pushed my cock in deeper, she pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered, "cum inside me, Chris"

I began to thrust hard. Sweat dripped off my forehead onto her face, which I wiped away. The night was sweltering, but the dry breeze that billowed in through the curtains kept us from suffocating. Laughter in the plaza below echoed off the buildings. A group clinked their glasses of cervezas or tinto. "Salud!" they cheered.

Elodie guided my hand down to her cock. She wanted me to stroke her while I fucked her. It was tricky to do at first, but then I got the sense of the rhythm. Her cock twitched with the tremors of a coming orgasm. It made me even more excited thinking that we might cum together.

Her hips clenched, squeezing my cock into her asshole more tightly, as if she wanted to squeeze my cock dry of every ounce of sperm it had. With every thrust, I went as deep as I could. Powerfully. Without any caution now. I could see the pain of it in her face, but it was a pain she enjoyed.

The orgasm welled up inside me and reached a tipping point. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Me too," she gasped.

With a final thrust, I held my cock deep inside her, exploding into her in pulses. The tremendous ecstasy was too much. I couldn't keep my focus on jacking her cock to orgasm. She took over for the last few strokes until she too came, exploding so powerfully, that her cum ejaculated out in milky streaks that reached her face, hanging on her lips and her cheek.

She laughed. Smiling triumphantly, I wiped the cum off, kissed her lips and collapsed atop her. My cock still inside her, and her cock pulsing with aftershocks against my stomach. Cum and sweat stuck between our breathless bodies, and it was a fucking mess, but we held each other tightly.

Afterwards, we showered together, and since the night was still young, she suggested wine. I agreed, and she opened one. But we were already so drunk and dizzy from the hot passion that still coursed through us, that, rather than obfuscate it with wine, we went back to her couch to lay there and drink in each other's bodies and drift to sleep in each other's arms while the revelry outside continued to echo through the plaza and the narrow streets.

~~~

A pale silver sunlight woke me the next morning. It glinted off Elodie's hair.

I remembered thinking last night that I would wake with a shit ton of regret for doing this, but no regret ever came. Instead, I remembered the look in Elodie's eyes the moment she let me into her, and it filled me with an overwhelming feeling of love like I had never felt before. I ran my fingers down and up her naked arm, stirring her awake.

She turned to face me and smiled at me with a giddy surprise that I was still there with her.

"Good morning." She yawned and stretched out like a cat.

"Morning." I smiled back at her.

We stayed on the couch halfway between the world of sleep and waking until the sunlight came through assertively enough to push us awake.

Elodie made coffee and warmed some chocolate croissants, which we had at the breakfast table by the window.

I noticed a framed picture of her on the beach with another, older woman.

"That's my aunt," she explained. "She lives in Alicante."

I recognized Elodie as the girl. She had long hair, her hair brown in the photo, and she wore a bikini. Only her breasts were much smaller. Slight, but still feminine.

"How old are you in that photo?" I asked.

"Seventeen."

"Oh...wow, you were a girl already then."

Elodie giggled. "Yes, why not?"

"Just curious when you transitioned... I mean, we don't have to talk about it if it's not cool."

"It's ok. I started taking hormones at sixteen."

"And your parents let you do it?"

"My parents, no. They would have never let me. And in Italy, they don't let you transition until you are already eighteen anyways. But my aunt was very supportive. And in Spain they let you start at sixteen. So, I came to Spain to live with my aunt."

"I see."

She saw the curiosity still in my eyes.

"As far back as I can remember, I knew I was a girl. My friends were all girls. Well, I loved sports very much, but, I always felt girly. My parents, my father especially, tried to push it out of me. But they failed. Really, I don't think they could ever have succeeded."

"Thank God," I blurted.

She blushed and giggled. "Thanks...I guess. What else do you want to know?"

"What about your, um..."

"My penis?"

"Yeah... that. Are you going to get rid of it?"

"I don't know, it seems like you enjoy it too much," she said with a sly smile. 'Maybe I'll keep it."

It was my turn to blush. She continued, "in truth, I don't have a plan for it. I wanted to for a long time, to feel more... complete might be the right word. But there are of course many complications with it that it makes me wonder if it's worth it. Anyways, I've come to accept myself as I am. So, I don't know. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't."

Then she laughed. "Can I tell you something else?"

I nodded.

"You know, it's actually not that normal for me to get hard like I did last night. But you got me very excited. I guess it was seeing how turned on you were."

"To be honest, I surprised myself."

"That I turned you on?"

"Yeah. It's really making me question my own sexuality. It makes me wonder if I'm..."

I saw a flash of pain on her face, so I stopped talking.

In a flat tone, she completed for me, "if you are gay."

"Well... maybe bisexual is a more accurate word for it."

She smiled weakly. "Whatever you think your preferences are, I want to make sure we're clear: I am a woman."

There was still a lot I had to learn. About myself, certainly, but about her more importantly.

"A beautiful woman," I replied. I leaned over the table and kissed her. She was not just beautiful. There was something in the way the sunlight touched her, as it did now, coming through the curtains in thin rays, causing her soft skin to glow, turning her eyes to that beautiful mocha brown. The sun revealed an Aura that was as feminine as Aphrodite.

Certainly, the other thoughts that raced through my mind were real. They were confusing thoughts. Whatever. I had plenty of time to think it through later. For now, those thoughts were mostly noise. They didn't matter. What mattered was how crazy I was about her.

"How about we go for a run?" I asked.

She nodded. "You know, they say that the lockdown will come back when the summer is over. So, yes, let's run. let's run all over the Madrid while we still can."

The End

If you enjoyed this short story (or if you didn't), please rate it and leave me a comment. As I'm always seeking to improve my writing, constructive criticism is very much appreciated. Oh, and please give me a follow if you wanna read more from me! Thanks again for reading my story.

12