The WBP - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily through her nose, she tried to crane her head and eyeballs to see behind her at what was happening. His struggles brought him into view, and she saw what caused his new frustration. Claw tipped hands gripped the steel muzzle, trying to tear it from his face. She direly hoped he wasn't successful. Blood splattered through the metal mesh and smeared objects that he tried to rub or slam the muzzle against. Metal clanks preceded the werewolf being drug back out of view, causing renewed snarls and thrashing.

Cassie took big gulps of air, suddenly remembering to breathe. Mixed emotions crashed around her head, much like the beast's physical thrashing. Mostly hopeful relief that the ordeal was coming to an end and, especially, to get out of these unbearable bonds. Once the wolfman was secure against the wall once more, the cell door squealed open, admitting the worker who then pushed her back out and down the hall to where she woke. Then left her there. Really?

12