The Weapon Cyborg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,616 Followers

The rocks were not kind. He could feel them rain down on the path of her... her... energy, but they all turned to dust. She was cutting through the Earth with beams of pure death, heat, fire condensed into lines of light. It lasted only moments, and soon, she lowered her hands as the beams of Reckoning vanished.

"Oh... by the sands."

"Laser technology. Lots of problems with it, but you can make it work in certain circumstances." She gestured to the door, where it now opened to a slope of rock leading upward. The rocks had caved in continuously, only to be destroyed by her... laser thing. Where the debris went, he had no idea, but the light of the sun reached down onto the slope, all rock above it gone.

"My... my scroll."

"Scroll?" she said.

"I had a scroll... a map, from hundreds of years ago, after your time. There are some still left, and they point to... places like this. It was in my bag, trapped... in that cave-in."

"Sorry. But, come on, get on my back. I'm going to have to jump out of this pretty quick, cause all this rock's super heated now."

It was getting hotter. Waves of heat were hitting him, and he was sweating terribly. So, as the Mark 8 got down onto a knee, he got onto her back, careful of the various silver spikes jutting out of her arms and legs, and the many of them poking out from the top and back of her head. As long as he put his chin on her shoulder, he was fine.

She ran. Like the wind! Sprinted, jumping forward, she hit the slope of the rock, and bound up them like a rock crawler bug! Fast, so fast, feet hitting and pushing against boulders, launching herself up the slope with such swiftness the heat of the wind was manageable. And before it got painful, they were outside.

Outside! Oh, blessed outside, topside, sand and sun and air and... where was his sand rider? The sun was a couple hours from setting, which took out some of the heat. It meant he could breathe and not have to worry about the heat tearing away his moisture. But, he was very much worrying about his sand rider. He'd left it right there! Did it fall into the cave too? If so... it'd be a very hard walk back to the village.

He looked over at the Immortal. She was looking around, and her jaw was visibly dropped.

"Desert. So much desert. I... I had no idea. I—"

"Well look what we have here! I gotta admit, that beam of light scared the sand out of us."

Tumbles jumped around. A voice? What in the sa... oh no.

Two war machines, each with two people in them, each armed with bullet guns. One of them was fat and strong, the other three tall and covered in muscle. They must have grown up in Chem town. Were they summoned by the avalanche? Or, maybe they saw his sand rider, before the avalanche second avalanche?

"The fuck? My AR didn't pick these guys up?" The Immortal gestured to their war machines. "They're driving two fucking vehicles!" Groaning, she stomped a foot on the sand, and tapped her visor a couple times. "Oh, right. Interference from the laser. Should be clearing up soon."

"What dune shit is that?" The fat man said, and he gestured to the Immortal.

"Some woman in weird armor?" Another said.

The Immortal walked up to Tumbles, leaned in, and whispered. "Um, who the fuck are these people? Friends of yours?"

He gulped again. "They're... um... slavers."

"... you have got to be shitting me."

"You!" One of the men with the bullet gun pointed the weapon at the Immortal. "Get in the war machine! You're coming with us back to Mega Manor!"

"... Mega Manor? Seriously?" The Immortal shrugged, and walked up to the machine, and two massive, muscly men waiting for her. "I... you know what, fuck it. I don't want to play coy. I've had a very bad day, so, I don't care who you are or who I piss off when I kill you. Die."

And the carnage began.

Brightness erupted from the wrist armor of the Immortal. Like an engine itself, spitting fire, white fire, the gauntlet turned into a bullet of its own as it forced the Immortal's fist forward, fire erupting outward from behind it. At the same time, she jumped toward the man, a leaping punch.

The man exploded.

Tumbles had never seen a fist collide hard enough to break someone, let alone go through threm. The Immortal's fist hit the man in the chest hard enough to go into it, and the man flew backward and away from the impact like glass shattering around a rock. Blood, everywhere. Body parts, everywhere. Tumbles stared on, frozen, as the woman turned to the driver, and spinning mid air after punching the first, she drove her foot toward the second man. The strange silver armor of her legs unleashed a fire worthy of the Reckoning behind the foot, propelling it forward, and the man had only a moment to open his mouth and prepare to scream. No scream, only the separation of his body into parts and mulch, as the woman's foot hit him, through him, and went into the front of the war machine. It kept going, through the metal like it was sand, and as the foot came up, the fire fled, and the Immortal flipped with the momentum to land upon the war machine's face.

"What in the sands!"

"Shoot her!"

The two remaining in the other war machine unleashed a rain of death. Bullets upon bullets. Their aim was poor, but one of them was using a mounted bullet gun, attached to the war machine. Quantity over quality. The hail of deadly metal fell upon the other war machine and the Immortal standing upon it.

Her skin lit up like the stars. Each bullet crashed upon her, and each ricocheted, the sound not dissimilar to the sound of bullets hitting the war machine beneath her.

She bent a knee, like someone preparing to run, or leap, at their prey. "Tumbles get down."

No need to tell him twice. He threw himself to the stand, and listened. The strange fire that erupted from her wrist and leg armor started up again, and screams mixed with a strange sound of impact, of what it sounded like when you punched someone, except, so much louder. And then, no more gunfire.

He raised his head, and gasped. Those two were dead as well. So fast! So fast, she had jumped at them, and punched, or kicked, or did something, something so hard it caused their bodies to explode. She was covered in blood, but, the second war machine wasn't. Instead, she was down on the sand with their... their bodies, or rather, their body parts. By the sands. So much blood, she was covered in it.

She'd removed the men from the machine, and destroyed them, saving the war machine from damage, and from the explosions of crimson.

"Ugh. Gross." She flicked her hands down to try and dislodge some of the blood, before she turned around, jumped into the back of the war machine, and grabbed one of the canteens. "Seems like they had lots of water. Hope you don't mind." She took a sip of its contents, and used the rest of the water to wash the copious amount of blood from her.

"The... the um... the Lord of Mega Manor won't be happy!"

"Fuck him. He has slavers? If we run into any more, I'll kill them. If we run into this Lord person, I'll kill them. No patience or sympathy for that shit." She sighed, and tried to wipe the blood off some more. "I'll go bury these bodies. And one of the trucks is still intact, so we can take that."

Truck? So many words she used to describe things, and he didn't understand any of them.

"You... you killed them. I mean, I... you didn't hesitate. Just like in the legends."

"Killed a lot of people when I was in Special Arms. Don—legends?"

"... legends of the great war. They said the Immortals... were amazing in battle." And they they were to blame for the war. Don't tell her! Don't tell her, not now, not yet.

"That's good, I guess? I mean, the R&D Center said no Immortals were launched for the war, but the intel network was down, so maybe they did? Fuck, I don't know." Sighing, she started burying the bodies, the parts of them, hiding them deep into the sand. "Alright Tumbles, what's the plan?"

"Plan? You want to know... my plan?" He was still trying to keep himself from gagging at the sight of body 'parts', let alone thinking of a plan.

"Well, yeah. I assume you want to get back to your village?"

His village was a lifetime ago. The nearest village though, yeah, maybe that was a good idea.

"We can't travel though," he said. "It will be dusk soon, and the sand worms hunt at dusk, and through the night. We must be quiet during those hours."

She shrugged, and gestured to him. "So, what's the plan?"

There was only one option. Set up camp. "We must... settle down for the night, and set up a tent to fight the cold." The original plan was to investigate the spot on the scroll, and quickly return to the village. He did not want to be caught out here at dusk, but, too late now.

"Sounds like as good a plan as any." She wandered around, from war machine to war machine, and opened the doors to peek inside them. "You haven't asked for my name yet," she said.

"W-What?"

"My name."

"I... thought you were... Immortal Mark 8?"

"What? Oh god, ha." She chuckled openly, and started digging through the various bags. "I guess I shouldn't laugh. Tumbles is your name, but it sounds like a code name to me. No, my real name is Amanda."

"... Amanda." An unusual name. Mark 8 sounded a little more normal to his ears. But, he nodded, and started pulling out the poles for the tent from one of the war machines; he knew they'd have some. Amanda. Amanda. It did have a way to it, something that made him smile. "Amanda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For all the equipment they managed to find, they did not find anything that would provide the needed warmth for a night in the desert. And that was a problem. They had the poles, why not the proper blankets and mini-fires? They didn't have a single glow rock either. The best option, the only option, was for him to remain clothed, and sleep under the single blanket they had found. It was small, not enough to do much more than cover Tumbles's body. At least they had the supplies to make the full tent, so every surface was covered; he wouldn't be getting stung by any scorpions or death rocks tonight.

The tarp underneath him a decently soft bed with the sand beneath it, he lay upon it, and slipped the sheet on top of him.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" he said. He should have been more worried about himself; freezing to death was very possible. And, like stupid Tumbles, he found himself worrying about the machine of death.

"Yeah. Running extra heat for a cold night might knock off eight hours of... AR says 9213 years of power supply remaining, at normal activity levels." She shrugged, and lay beside him on the tarp, outside of his blanket. As she did, she ran her hands down the spikes on her head, and bent them. Not bent, but rather, pushed in on some hinges that allowed the spikes to smooth onto her head, almost like hair. It let her put her head down without puncturing the tarp, as she lay on her back.

"Even the Immortals need sleep?"

"Mmhmm. I'm a cyborg, not a robot. Still human. The nanotech and synthetic flesh handles almost everything, but the brain still needs sleep."

"I... I see. Food? Water?"

"Just a little every few weeks, for the 1% the body can't synthesize or recycle."

So many words he didn't understand, numbers he couldn't contextualize. His questions were more to hear her talk; he liked the sound of her voice. And her voice let him know she was there, because with the tent closed and night time upon them, he couldn't see a thing.

"Mind if I create a little light?" she said.

"Um, how?"

As if a glow rock had been brought into the tent, the darkness began to fade, gently coaxed into hiding by a subtle green light. The woman's wrist! The silver armor plate that covered her wrist — she'd called it circuitry — let off a constant, gentle green glow, both arms. And with light to see, he turned to look at the Immortal only a few feet from him.

She was so beautiful. The various metal colors, lit by the gentle light, glinting and shining quietly in the black, were like the sky after a death storm. Death storms were, like the name suggested, deadly, but the streaks of green and blue they carried after were hypnotizing, and he found himself looking up and down her body as if she were the sky. She breathed. Did she need to breathe? Maybe it was just because she was human before she was a machine, and breathing was a habit a human did, right down to the soul. Maybe something to prevent brain dissonance, whatever that was.

Breathing made him notice how her large breasts, softened, no longer in battle mode, squished to her chest. The hint of areola and nipple, skin texture in the obsidian of her body, caught on the green light. Her waist showed her ab muscles, moving in slow motions with her breathing, and he stared on as her breasts pressed to her chest near them, squashed with gravity.

Arousal stirred within, and he gulped as he stared on, unable to look away. But the cold of the desert struck and struck quickly, retribution for daring to become aroused. The tarp, the single sheet, his clothes, they were little barrier to its stinging bite. Before he knew it, he was shivering, and he curled up into a ball as the cold fell upon them from the tent above.

"Holy shit," she said. "Temperature drops a fucking lot, I had no idea. You sure you're going to be ok?"

"I... I um, don't know. Will you?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll crank my heat output more. Might even warm the tent up a bit."

"... thank you."

"Ha, dude, you need to worry about yourself more."

"It... it is very cold," he said, teeth hitting each other.

"Yeah. It normally get this bad?"

"N-N-No..."

"Shitty lucky then. Come on." She reached over for him, picked up the side of his blanket — oh no, his only source of protection — and slid herself toward him as she rolled over onto her elbow and side. And then, she inched her way onto him, pushing him onto his back and forcing his legs down.

"W-What are you d-d-doing?"

"You're going to freeze to death. I'm a furnace of heat. The fuck do you think I'm doing?" She slid onto him and set her body upon his, the small blanket upon her back and legs, and her chest to his chest. He braced for extreme weight, but, she weighed only as much as a woman did, thank the sands. Perhaps a little more, but nothing uncomfortable.

She was so warm. So very, very warm. Almost too warm. Bits of his body thought she was stinging hot, like sand in the open sun, but once the bite of cold lessoned, her body instead felt as a hot softness from head to toe. The silver armor of her legs was on the outside of her thighs, so she kept his legs between hers where her thighs were so very warm, and skin soft. Her feet were warm too, warming the blanket at its coldest place. Her stomach was warm, and hard with muscle. And with her chest, and large breasts pressed to his shirt, the warmth of it began to overflow and sooth his clenching muscles. In five minutes, she fought off the cold of the desert night, and he found himself relaxing as the blanket, and her body, became an inviting heat bath.

Or at least, relaxing was the plan, her intention, but the feel of her weight upon him was both an insanity he could never have predicted — she was an Immortal! — but also, the feel of her skin was enchanting. She was in normal mode, however that worked, and normal mode kept her skin feeling very human. Her breasts molded to his chest, her hard stomach rose and fell with her breathing, and her arms nudged against his every so often as she got comfortable, reminding him how very human she was inside that machine body of slick, smooth beauty.

"Feel better?" she said.

"Y-Yes! Very much. Thank you."

"It's a good way to conserve heat, press bodies together, sometimes naked and wrapped up in the blanket. You don't need to get naked for this, considering I'm a furnace, but yeah." Her head was beside his, but she raised it to talk, and smiled down at him, the dark tint of her navy lips lit by the gentle green.

Bodies together. Naked. Under the blanket? The imagery hit him, and he closed his eyes as he found his mind drifting to the thought of it, to his naked chest being bathed in the strange softness of this death machine's heavy breasts, her naked pelvis pressed to his, naked legs, naked thighs—

"I'm sorry, did I say something sexy?" She lifted her head again, and put her weight onto her elbows outside his arms as she looked down at him, a big grin on her lips.

"I-I-I-I—"

"Tumbles, I can feel you getting hard." She laughed, a warm chuckling sound he felt vibrate upon him. "You must really love machines."

Getting hard? He was aroused, and, perhaps she meant his penis? Oh by the sands, it was getting bigger, growing firm. Hard, as she put it. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

"I... it's just... you're so beautiful, and... and... slick, smooth..."

"God damn this post-apoc world I'm in has some strange compliments." She lowered her head a little more, and after licking her lips with her navy tongue, she set a kiss on his chin. A kiss! Warm, and wet. Inviting. "Wanna do it?"

She'd kissed his chin. She'd kissed his chin. She'd kissed his chin.

"D-Do it?"

"Yeah, like, you wanna fuck?"

"I... I don't know what that word means."

"Oh fucking hell, I've been saying fuck all this time and you don't know what means?" More warm laughter flowed from her, and she slid a hand over to run her onyx finger down his temple and jawline. "It means a lot of things. In this context, it means do you want to have sex."

Sweet sands, she must have been toying with him. If he said something silly, she was going to kill him. Don't forget, she's an Immortal!

"I, I um... you... you're..."

"I just woke up in a world where everything and everyone I ever knew is dead, and apparently, Immortals are considered mythological death machines, so it's not like I'll be making friends easily. I have nothing, no one, and nothing to fight for. But the guy who woke me up, on the other hand, is getting a stiffy just cause I'm lying on him. So you can lay there like a cold fish if you want, but knowing you think I'm hot makes me damn fucking horny. Plus, you've really got this cute, adorable little dude thing going on." She ran her finger down his trimmed beard and tan skin, and drew lines along with her finger before finding his lip, and tugging on it too.

So many words he did not know the meaning of! But, he did understand the motion of her body, her pelvis, everything, as she began to slowly rock herself upon him.

"B-B-But... is... is it even... possible?"

"Oh very possible. All the Immortals made demands of the R&D branch before we agreed to be their prototypes. And every damn one of us wanted to be able to fu—have sex, in our new bodies. It was important for fighting brain dissonance too, but mostly, it's just because sex is awesome."

"I... wouldn't know."

"Oh, virgin? Sweet. Then you should definitely let me pop your cherry."

"... p-pop cherry?"

She sighed, chuckling, and continued to gently rock herself on his body. "You'll see."

Her body continued to rock upon him, gently, maybe two inches of her easing herself back and forth, and nudging her pelvis forward. She felt so wonderful, so utterly wonderful, heavy breasts pressing to his collar with each sway, and her pelvis pressing her sex toward his own. He was getting more and more erect, until his shaft fought to rise, poking up against his pants and her body both. Chuckling all the more, she raised her hips high enough for his penis to push upward against the fabric of his clothes, slide along it, and rise up to settle along his stomach, before she lowered herself down onto him again.

His pants were starting to get wet, around the crotch, from where she was rubbing against him.

"I... I um..."

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,616 Followers