The Weapon Cyborg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can personally guarantee you this body has a very human, very tight little slit. And with the amount of heat I'm putting out, it'll probably feel like a sauna on your cock. Certainly wet enough." She didn't stop! She kept rubbing against him, burying him with her breasts, rubbing her thighs against his, and sneaking in kisses on his chin. Her lips felt so very human.

"You... you really want to... have sex with me? But I'm... just Tumbles."

"Oh god, referring to yourself in third person. You are so cute, it is fucking killing me. Yeah, come on. Only thing this body's ever tried is some sex toys, just to see if she worked as promised, and I'm eager to take her for a spin on a real dick."

Sex with an Immortal. Sex with one of the Immortals of legend. This was very much not a normal night for Tumbles.

"... ok."

"Awesome. And don't look so afraid! Jeeze, I'm not going to hurt you." She reached down with one arm, the other with her weight on its elbow beside his shoulder, so her free hand could find his shirt, and pull it up. He froze, trembling, but no cold reached him past the blanket that covered them both. It was her, she paralyzed him, struck him still as her hand pulled the shirt up to his neck; she kept it on though, it was useful against the cold. It was enough to expose where half his shaft poked out from the waist of his pants.

"Tomorrow we can have some better fun, get our hands and lips involved and shit. Can't do much in the cold though." Her hand reached lower, and slid down his pants until they were almost to his knees. With his midrift and pelvis completely exposed, she lay upon him again, and pressed her breasts to his bare chest. Nipples, hardened, raised on swollen areola, rubbed against his skin as she nudged her pelvis toward him again. Softness, wet lips, they rubbed against his length, against the base of it near his testicles, and rising higher as she inched herself forward along him and left a trail of her juices on his length.

He didn't move a muscle, only stared up at the visor that cov—was her eyes. Was this really happening? This beautiful, deadly, slick and smooth war machine, was going to have sex with him?

"Well, you can lie there like a cold fish, that's cool. I don't think you will though, once I've got you inside." She put another kiss on his chin, and then another higher, to his own lips, a tiny peck that earned a chuckle from her. And then, a moan, as she raised her pelvis high enough to set the entrance of her sex against the head of his shaft.

She was very hot. Her juices were almost boiling, and he shivered as the heat of her sent sparks down his length. Shivers turned into trembles, as she started to push her hips back down toward his, and angled her pelvis to press the head of his member against her slit. The sensation filled him with shivers of bliss, the squeezing muscles of her insides sliding down his foreskin and bathing his glans in a wet, massaging grip, as she took him into her body. He moaned as her body eased in every inch of him.

Her insides were so hot, it was almost painful. Like swimming in one of the rock streams near his old village, the stinging hot water filled him and his member with a tingling pleasure that forced his eyes to close, and for his body to relax into the covered sand beneath them.

"Feel good?" she said. "Like I said, must feel like a sauna inside me."

"By the sands, it... so hot, so solid."

"Solid? Man, the lingo you guys have is weird." Chuckling again, she set her head over his, and offered him another small kiss on his lips, her weight on her elbows. "You're the first guy to test out this body, so give me some feedback. Tightness good? How about the tits? I wanted soft and heavy, but not so soft they sag to my knees." Her dark navy lips grinned at him, playful, almost cat-like.

"It... you... it feels amazing! So sturdy, stable! Smooth."

More chuckles. "Whatever those mean."

"I... I don't understand your words either."

"Eh, I guess we've got a huge slang barrier. Well, I'll explain. Right now, your cock is in my pussy. And these?" She took one of his hands, raised it from where it rested beside his hip, and as she leaned up a little so her breasts hung more openly, she set the hand underneath it so he was cupping its weight, and the hard nipple upon it. "Tits."

Cock, pussy, tits, all strange words, and he doubted he'd remember them, as his brain was going into a fog, eyes locked onto the Immortal lying upon him as she guided his hand onto her breast. So. Utterly. Beautiful. And through the dialogue, through her fun and inviting voice and words, she didn't stop gently rocking herself back and forth, her hips pushing toward him with each light sway.

He could feel her hot juices trickling off his testicles. And the heat! The heat of her insides was just enough to send more of the stinging bliss of hot water through his length, his cock.

"... I... I'm..."

"My god man, you still act like I'm a mysterious being of legend. I'm just human, same as you, but with some upgrades." She lowered herself back down to his chest, squashing her breasts to him, and setting her lips near his ear. "Judging from the look on your face, the upgrades feel pretty good though."

"Um... um..."

"Ha, shy boy, you are getting me so damn fucking horny. Arg, it's that look in your eye, like you can't believe this is happening to you. Turns me on."

"Turn... on? Like, a machine?"

She erupted into laughter, proper, human, full body laughing, and he couldn't help but smile as she vibrated on him.

"Old expression. Means to become aroused."

"Oh! Oh... so... you're..."

"What, you can't feel it?" She squeezed her insides, hard, hard enough to earn another groan out of him, send sparks down his length as her wet flesh clenched on his girth, and cause a few more drops of her to leak onto his pelvis. "You know much about sex?"

"I... I do." Men and women were taught plenty about sex, because they had to be able to satisfy themselves and their lovers, without risking pregnancy. Unwanted childbirth was a recipe for a village to crumble under the weight of it.

"Then you should know I am god damn dripping horny, and this... is really... good." She let her weight off of her elbows entirely and rested her head beside his on the tarp beneath them, her weight now pressing down on him through her chest and stomach. She was taller than him, and had the leverage to let her forehead rest on the tarp, while still tilted so she could look his way. And he looked hers, head tilted enough so he could stare at her, at the metal, shiny, smooth visor where eyes should have been, and at the smile of her dark lips. "Cum as much as you want, too. Not like I can get pregnant."

"Oh... I... are you sure?"

"Mmhmm. Gotta cuddle with you till you fall asleep, with this damn cold. Tomorrow we can have some proper fucking."

Tomorrow. She wanted more sex with him, tomorrow! His lips broke into a wavering smile, as if the expression would shatter the brilliant dream he was experiencing, if he made it in full.

"Mmm... hold on..." She started to go faster, using her knees to push her body back and forth, while her hips and pelvis drove down toward him with each rocking motion. Squeezing muscles worked with the motion, gripping on him with each thrust of her body, until more of her hot liquids were trickling out of her. She knew her body, far better than he knew his own.

"Shit," she whispered, teeth clenching, and body clenching down on him until he thought she might burst his shaft. His cock, in her words. But instead, she started to tremble, dancing vibrations that worked through her as her insides bathed his length in spasms, muscles tightening in random spurts of blissful, soaking hot, gripping shivers. They continued for some time, until he almost wanted to ask if she was alright. But, she was moaning, small sounds that made him ache with need, as she drenched him in wet heat.

"God damn it," she said. "No foreplay, my partner is lying there like a dead fish, and I still cum first." Chuckling all the more, she brought her head up again, and set her chin to his, looking down at him. Always a guess where her eyes were looking, if she even had eyes underneath the visor. "I'm really soaking you, aren't I?"

"Y... you are."

"Sorry, just... you're really damn cute, and I'm feeling a little like a princess here, returning the favor to the handsome man who saved her from an eternity of sleep." She started to move her hips again, slower, and as she did, she leaned in again to kiss him. A proper kiss. A long kiss. He blinked up at the visor covering his eyes, before eventually, his eyes closed, and he let the softness of her envelop him.

"But, you're the one that saved me."

"True, but... eh, it's not the same. And I've always had a little kink for the princess fantasy. Handsome man rescues damsel in distress, she repays him by fucking his brains out." She chuckled when he froze. "Expression, means she gives him a lot of great sex."

"I... I see."

"Lot of girls told me shit like 'that's not right! She shouldn't feel the need to repay him with sex because he saved her', and there's me on the sidelines, hoping the cute, innocent little princess in the holovid rips off the man's clothes and rides that dick." She kissed him again, and grinned at him as she softly plucked at his bottom lip with hers. "Like I'm doing to you. Different strokes for different folks, right?"

What a strange world she lived in, but he didn't get to say it. She put her lips onto his again, and kept them there, gently nudging her kiss into him as she started to move her hips again. Without a word, she took one hand, and guided it onto her back. Muscle, skin, the onyx body felt like hot flesh against his touch. She guided the other down to her butt, and helped set it along both where it met her hamstring, and closer to its inner curves. Here, he could feel the hard muscle of her large ass push in toward him, flexing again, and again, and again, as she 'fucked' him.

He couldn't handle it. So tight, so very tight, and hot! She was still creating the extra heat with her body, and as she stayed on him, he felt the heat begin to fill him. Like relaxing in a rock stream. He could feel bits of sweat forming on his body, wetting his clothes. And he could feel his cum, starting to flow up his length, each flex of his inner muscles causing a wave of the tingling pleasure to spread outward from his pelvis and thighs. His glans grew sensitive, swollen, and the constant caressing pressure of her depths caused bliss to dance along it until it was almost painful.

His hands on her ass and back squeezed, and hugged her close, as he felt the first gush of his thick cum flow into her.

"There we go. I was scared I'd lose a second time. Started getting close there." Giggling, she put her head on his shoulder, and continued to squeeze him, milk him, draw her hips out with clenching muscles before devouring him to the hilt again.

He held on, held onto the ancient death machine, this beautiful creature of metal and onyx and softness, and came inside her. He managed to thrust a little, to push up with his hips as much as the position allowed, and let slip a couple more quiet groans, as he sank himself into her. Each thrust filled her with cum, the thick liquid growing hotter within her boiling insides, before trickling out of him.

As his pleasure started to fade, the Immortal began to shiver as well. She managed three more thrusts of her own, before she went still again, and let out some quiet moans. Moaning, she was moaning, her lips next to his ear as she lowered her forehead to the tarp again. The sound alone caused him to clench on her body, and thrust upward into her. She moaned again, louder, higher pitched, almost a squeal. He had to thrust again, and again, unable to stop himself as he felt her squeezing insides leak more juices, and more, inhumanely hot, causing him to sweat more; he didn't care. He thrust again, and again, until he felt her heavy breasts jiggle, and her large ass shake in his grip. At some point his other hand had lowered to it, to squeeze its muscled size, as he pushed up against her. The sounds of her, her moans becoming whimpers and squeaks, filled him with a need, and he thrust into her hard enough to make her bounce.

But eventually, he stopped, breathing a little harder, and hands drifting up to hold the woman's back.

"Much better," she said, panting as well. Not as much as him, but still. "Was hoping you wouldn't just keep lying there. Damn that felt good."

"I... I'm glad."

"Hey, you're sweating. Let's get these clothes off before the moisture catches the cold and chills you. You won't need them tonight anyway. I plan to cum at least twice more, and I'm sure you got another one in you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up was a very strange experience. The first thing he noticed was his penis felt sticky. Right! Right, he had sex last night. Heheh, sex. Tumbles, you had sex! First time, first time, and it was good, so good and sturdy! Stable. He—

He gasped, and rolled away. Black machine! Death machine! W-Wait, wait, calm down. It was... the Immortal, the Immortal he woke up from her sleep, the Mark 8. Amanda. So it wasn't a dream.

"... Amanda?"

Groaning, mumbling, the machine forced herself to sit up. She was beside him under the blanket, and her body was still giving off a large amount of heat. Too much heat. Now that the sun was rising, the tent quickly warmed, and Tumbles found more beads of sweat on him. Sweating was bad, sweating meant loss of water, and salt. Their newly acquired provisions would help, but still, waste not.

"Ah shit, yeah, it's the apocalypse isn't it?" The machine of doom sighed, looked at him, then down at the blanket, and groaned some more. "Can we go back to sleep?"

"No no! We must move. The desert is dangerous during the day."

"Right, of course it is. Dangerous to move during the night, dangerous to not move during the day. Bleh, don't worry, I'll protect you." She turned to face him, the two of them on their knees now, and she grinned. "Considering the tech level those raider fucks had? Classic gunpowder bullets? I feel like a god surrounded by insects."

He blinked. That, was a powerful image, and he shivered a little as he stared at her. Had a night's sleep changed her?

She laughed. "Calm down kid. I am serious though, we don't have to get going immediately. If anyone's approaching, my AR will tell me; can't be in combat mode while I'm trying to sleep, so the AR will alert me of any incoming people, waking me up if it has to."

"W-What about snipers?"

"Do you guys use any sort of anti-quantum radar tech?"

"... what?"

"Then, as long as I'm topside, I'll notice anyone with metal on them for ten kilometers in any direction. So, you, go take your morning piss, have a quick drink and bite to eat, wash yourself up, and meet back in here in fifteen minutes."

And just like that, she was up, and gone, ass of muscle swishing as she walked. He looked down at himself, and gulped as he felt his cock start to grow again. 'Hard', like she said. But, she'd given him an order, and he steeled himself to do it. Her recklessness and carefree attitude was both unnerving, and, delightful, and he found himself smiling as he watched her. She was so... so... fun?

He got dressed, stepped out of the tent, and took advantage of the crack of dawn. The only time of day where there was light, but it was still cool. He took the opportunity to dig through the supplies the raiders had left, pee behind one of the war machines, and sit down in the long shadow cast by the machine's sister. Some water and some basic food paste, gross but essential to life in the desert. There was plenty of water and plenty of food in the war machines, and plenty of Earth blood too. If the Lord of Mega Manor ever found out about this, it'd be the death of Tumbles, but as long as Amanda was by his side, his worry for the situation diminished from terrified, to flustered.

How would the village react to Amanda? Immortal was a dangerous title, and she had already exposed one terrible flaw: the need to sleep. Her 'AR' thing would warn her of danger, and surely she would enter combat mode before anything managed to hurt her, but still, the possibility it would not go that way existed. He didn't want her hurt.

He found a tiny cloth, wet it, and quickly began to scrub himself, stripping behind the war machine so Amanda could not see. Or, at least, that was the plan.

"You know, for a small guy, you got a great body."

"By dirt and rock!" He jumped, spinning around, wet towel dangling out beside him in hand, and him as naked as the day the sun greeted him.

Amanda, smiling, grinning, walked up to him, swaying her hips with what must have been more motion than necessary. "I really like the short hair and trimmed beard look, on the tan skin. Plus, this," she got close enough to reach out, and set her hands onto his hips, where one of her fingers traced the line of the V of his pelvis, "is hot. You got just enough muscle to be dangerous, and call me shallow, but I love these." Her onyx finger traced the lines of his abs. "Knew I felt more was hard than just your cock last night."

"I... I um—" He blinked down at her hands, and how close they were to his penis. He blinked five times over at how quickly his penis decided to betray him, and stand up for the death machine touching his body.

"Damn, you go up like kindling. Gets me all tingly." Her hand tracing his abs slid down, drifting through the tuffs of dark hair, and her grip wrapped around his shaft. He didn't move. Laughing, she stepped in closer, other hand slipping behind him to press lightly against his back as she turned herself a little, so she stood close to him but not quite in front of him. And, she began to stroke him, squeezed his member, smiled at him as she did, and craned down her neck to put a kiss along the corner of his lips.

"I thought... we were going to meet in the tent?"

"Couldn't help myself." She pressed one of her breasts into his arm, the other jiggling with its closer arm working his shaft. So good, so very good, she got faster and squeezed tighter, all without hurting him or discomforting the sensitive skin of his glans where his skin caressed it.

"You... you... you're voracious."

"Yeah, probably. Come on, a cute guy I like pops a boner the moment he looks my way, the moment I touch his stomach? I have to help him out."

Pops a boner? Don't worry about it Tumbles, just go with it.

"You... like me?"

"Seems like." Her hand grew faster still, until it was approaching a rhythm Tumbles knew all too well; he used the rhythm many times when masturbating.

He came. Staring at the beautiful machine, at her smooth body, her heavy, jiggling breasts, and her ab muscles crunching with her motion, he came. Three minutes, he'd lasted three minutes, from the moment she put her grip around his girth, to the moment the first gush of his cum squirted out onto the shadow-covered sand beneath them. She kissed him too, another for the corner of his lips before it found his neck under his jaw, the beautiful machine craning her own neck to find new places to kiss as she continued to milk him of his white fluid.

"Gotta rub a quick one out of you anyway, cause I plan to be the center of attention for a little bit before we get back to fucking. You done cleaning?" She continued to milk him, to ease her squeezing grip back and forth along his cock, so the final drops of his leaking fluid filled him with more waves of tingling bliss.

"I... had just... finished..."

"This is kind of dirty again, isn't it?" She let go of his shaft, moved a little to get in front of him, got on her knees, and set her lips onto his glans. He gasped as he stared down at the beautiful machine, her dark, navy lips drawing back along his ripe skin, and cleaning it of the cum that was dripping from the tip. Pleasure, warm, tingling, worked down the sensitive flesh into his body, and he shuddered at the overwhelming bliss of her lips and tongue kissing his cock.