The Weapon Cyborg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just told you it's going to be dangerous."

"... honestly, Amanda? I'd be safer with you. Raiders and slavers are common. The Gun Lords kill as they wish, and turn many villages like this one into slaves."

She smiled. He blinked. What in the sands, why was she smiling? She pulled the seat back up, rotated her shoulders a bit, and turned the war machine back to life.

"You did a lot of traveling, trying to fulfill Wordy's dream?"

"I did."

"So you know this land well? The people, the places?"

"I do."

"And... you really want to stick with me on this journey? Cause, I warn you, I'm about to throw myself to the wind and see what happens."

Tumbles laughed, and smiled at her when he found her staring at him. "I... I'd like to come."

"Awesome. You tell me what Gun Lords or whatever are around that need to be put down, and I'll play hero and rescue people from their bondage. And I'll track down my fellow Immortals in the mean time, see if I can get answers about this mess that's blamed on us. Good plan?"

"Good plan."

The Immortal grinned at him, turned the war machine around, and headed North West.

He pointed the other way. "Um, wait, this way, North East. And, we should visit the village first, for provisions."

"Two seconds in and already he's backseat driving."