The Weapon Cyborg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then she got up, licked her lips, and blew him a kiss before she walked off to toward the tent. "Come on."

And like a naive, lost puppy, he waddled after her, setting the cloth onto the war machine beside him as he walked. Naked, in the desert, the early morning hours, and following after a woman who was going to have sex with him, a dangerous, deadly machine. Wordy, if only you could see Tumbles now. He'd say something perfect, something like 'you might as well, cause what else you gonna do?'

He stepped into the tent, and groaned, long, quiet, eyes locking onto the beautiful obsidian skin of the woman. She was on her knees in the center of the tent, sitting on her feet, and playing with herself. One of her hands was playing with her breasts, teasing her hardened, raised nipples, the other reaching down to spread apart her sex. Her slit was wet, its dark navy lips spread by her fingers and exposing the almost glowing blue of her insides.

"Step one to fucking Amanda properly: make sure she's cum at least once first. Last night was a fluke. Normally, I expect a tongue on my clit and fingers working my insides, before you get any of this pussy. So, come here."

He got down onto his knees in front of her, and stared. "I... I uh."

"Ha, arg, you're so cute it's killing me. We can skip the tongue part today, cause you deserve some time playing with the rest of me. But, come on, two fingers in, palm up, and press up toward my belly before the navel." She used her fingers to spread her slit far apart, until a drop of her juices trickled out of her. "Hurry up, I'm dying here."

He gulped again, got in closer, close enough he had to arrange for their knees to get between each other; easier said than done, with the silver armor curves jutting out from the outside of her thighs. With his right knee between her thighs and almost touching her sex, he reached down for it, and touched her entrance. Not as warm as last night, but last night she had become a furnace of heat. Today, she felt human, and she felt divine. His fingers grazed up and down her folds, catching moisture, more of her juices, and rising to nudge against her swollen clitoris before lowering to her entrance again.

"You fucker, I said... inside... arg, please? Don't make me beg."

An Immortal, begging. He trembled with the reality of that, of this death machine sitting on her knees a single foot away from him, her body shivering, because she wanted him inside her, pleasuring her. His eyes locked onto her spread, smooth legs and sex, and he slid his other hand down to hold onto her hip, as he eased two fingers into her clenching depths. As she told him, he sank his fingers in, and pressed upward.

"Yeap, that's the spot. That's... the... g-spot." She grinned as she leaned forward, one of her hands finding his shoulder, the other resting on her leg. Two people, kneeling in front of each other, knees between each other's, looking at each other. "Feels a bit rougher than the rest of me, yeah? Press up on it, in spurts, like... yeah... like that."

He did as he was told, and gladly. Each time he pushed up on that spot, she squeezed on him, causing her juices to soak his fingers until a droplet fell off his knuckles. Her moans were quiet as well, as if the two of them were afraid to let the other know how amazingly pleasurable this experience was. Or at least, it started like that, but Amanda's mewls started to come out louder, higher pitched, and she clenched her hand on his shoulder as she started to move her hips with his hand.

"You can... rub it a little too. Just a little! Mostly... like... the... finger pressure."

"O-Ok." Gulping again, he tried moving the two fingertips around in a circular motion, just a little, like she said. He didn't stop pushing his fingers toward her abdomen though, and found he had to fight against her own muscles and their vise-like squeezing.

The hand she had on her leg reached out for his free hand, the one on her hip, and she guided it down to the blue flesh of her clitoris.

"Rub this too, but gently! Just... as icing on a finger fuck cake."

She knew what she liked. Wordy always said that he'd be better off with a woman like that, someone to point him in the right direction on things, keep him from tumbling. He didn't know if Wordy was talking about sex specifically, but Tumbles was very glad Amanda knew what she liked. Because, seeing her tremble and shake on his fingers, was intoxicating. He stared on, watched her body shiver, watched her breasts jiggle and her hips fail to hold still as he gently caressed her clitoris, while fingering her g-spot.

And when she came, his jaw dropped as he watched the muscles of her beautiful body clench, her abs crunching, her thighs squeezing on his hand, her shoulders arching forward. She slipped both her hands around him, and hugged him, burying her face in the nook of his shoulder and neck, head turned in toward him to keep the spikes away from him.

"Ease... ease up... on my clit."

"Yes ma'am." He pulled his other hand away, and instead set it on her hip again. Her hip, then up her back, and onto the hard, shivering muscles around her upper spine. He stopped fingering her as well, worried perhaps she'd grown sensitive.

"No! Don't stop... more... harder."

Begging, her voice wavering, she was begging him. His cock was standing upright so swollen it was starting to hurt, but he barely noticed. All he could think about was the deadly machine holding him, begging him to keep fingering her. So he did, pressing his fingers against the spot inside her, a little harder and faster than before. He had to move his whole arm to keep up the pace, to keep hitting the spot, and soon, the sound of her wet pussy being fingered hard filled the tent.

Her trembling body had begun to slow, but as he started to put his whole arm into the fingering motion, almost slapping her insides, she erupted, new waves of tremors flowing through her, and a new wave of juices coating his fingers. Not just coating, splashing. He would look down, but he couldn't with her head beside his, shoulder in the way. He could feel it though, feel her cum coating his hand, dripping down between his fingers, falling off of his palm, and splashing against their thighs as he fingered her.

"St... op..."

He stopped, yanking his fingers out of her. Too much! Oh no, he—

She turned her head upward from its spot on his neck, and kissed him; he could feel her shivering body through her lips.

"You... are too damn cute," she said, barely, her voice cutting with pants and some very not-machine-death-like whimpers. "I came, hard, twice. Calm down you... cute little fucker." He was never going to understand this 'fuck' word that she used for everything. "You have now earned the right to fuck me in whatever way you wish."

"I-I have?"

"Ch'yeah. I'll give you a little guidance though. Like boobs? Pick something with me facing you. Like ass? Something facing away." She eventually pulled away her head, and eased herself away from him, still shivering, but in control. "These are pretty damn nice. Glad I got the upgrade." She cupped her breasts with her hands, and squeezed on them. Her fingers sank into them slightly, and much of their soft size spilled over her palms and fingers. "This, on the other hand, I built myself, with thirty years of squats and deadlifts." She turned around, and while still on her knees, reached behind her after kneeling more upright. Both hands grabbed her ass, squeezed, and pulled apart before letting go, causing the large mounds to shake. She reached under them as well, and lifted up on them with a finger for each cheek, to bounce them, jiggling them.

Wait.

"Thirty years?"

"Mmhmm. Started exercising pretty hardcore when I was fifteen. Military when I was eighteen. Served for twenty-seven years."

"You were forty-five when you decided to become a machine?"

"Hey now, cyborg." She looked over her shoulder at him, and shrugged. "Is that a problem?"

"I... I just... you're so... so... playful!" All the elders of his village were mean and short-tempered. They didn't laugh.

"Oh my god." Laughing loud, she turned around, and punched him. A soft punch, in the arm, the sort a friend would give. "Kid, you catch the eye of a woman in her forties, and you're going to get fucked every night, and probably every morning. And, I'll have you know, women my age have other kinds of fun too, like sports and shit. Ya jackass." Despite the insult, she pushed herself toward him until her ass was between his knees. Closer, and closer, until she pressed the crack of her large, amazing butt against his cock, so the shaft was lined up between her two hard cheeks. "Maybe it's cause your world is pretty fucked up compared to mine? Forty-five wasn't very old, back then."

"M-Maybe..." Her words faded, everything faded, as his mind focused on the one thing that mattered anymore: the large ass of curvy muscle and shapely roundness rubbing up against his hard length.

"Ha, entranced? Ass man it is. Lie down, I'll give you a treat."

Gulping all the more, he pulled one leg out from underneath him, and then the other, until both were out straight along the tent tarp. He lay down, mind in a haze as he watched the woman continue to nudge her butt against his hard member. And he certainly wasn't about to let his head fall and miss the sight, so he reached out to grab the nearby blanket, and quickly bundled it up into a tiny pillow to prop up his head.

Amanda slipped her feet underneath his thighs, so he had to lift his knees to let them fit underneath. But she continued to back up as well, and bend down a little too. She reached underneath her body, still facing away from him, and grabbed his shaft to point it upright. And, with her knees to the tarp between his knees, her legs now hooked under his, she lowered herself down onto his shaft.

He stared on, blinking wildly at the sight of the most amazing, beautiful image he could ever possibly imagine, of a sexual, beautiful woman lowering herself down onto his length in such a position. Her back was arched, her chest pointed away from him, so he had no choice but to see the curve of her spine, and how it connected to the thick shape of her ass cheeks. Her slit devoured him easily, swallowing him with her dripping wet, clenching entrance, and burying him to the hilt until he felt her depths snug on his glans.

Still leaning forward, she put her hands on his shins, and started to rock herself back and forth.

"Reverse cowgirl," she said, head turning to look over her shoulder at him. "Well, actually, I think this is called the nun? With the way I got my shins under your thighs." One of her hands reached down and gave his leg, where his thigh sat across her calf before his legs spread out around her, a small, playful slap.

"Nun?"

"Ha, nevermind." She leaned forward toward her knees again where they sat between his, grabbed his shins again, and started rocking herself back and forth a little harder. "Good position for getting deep." Shivers, trembles, and a few wavers in her voice. But also, a few chuckles, and even a whimper, as she started to get faster. "And I get to control the angle, get to make sure you hit those... spots... right... there." She pushed herself back toward him, her ass pressing down to his pelvis, spread apart so he could see the navy flesh of her insides working back and forth along the base inch of his girth. Her lips, taut around his cock, were so beautiful, and wet, and he stared on as she ground her butt and pussy onto him again, and again, and again.

"Tumbles, I'm giving you full access rights to this body, dude. Come on, have some fun." She stopped grinding on him, reached back, took one of his hands, and set it on her ass. "Squeeze."

Fun. Immortal Mark 8, ancient death machi—cyborg, was asking him to have fun with her. It was still hard to process, still hard to accept the random luck that had found its way into his lap, figuratively and literally. Tumbles didn't get lucky. Tumbles was unlucky! And, he'd only been awake for maybe forty-five minutes before he and Amanda were back at it again. Just thinking about her, last time, warming him, and treating him to such bliss, he still wasn't sure it wasn't a dream. But it couldn't have been a dream. It was happening right now!

He set both hands on her ass, and squeezed, earning a giggle from the cyborg.

"There we go." Voice growing brighter, she sat up straight, and reached behind her to set her hands onto his, pinning them to her ass.

At her behest, he squeezed a little harder, earning some more giggles from the beautiful woman grinding on his body. The delicious feeling of her ass, of the muscle and texture of the obsidian skin, a very human texture, was to die for. He squeezed more, kneaded, caressed, and gazed upon the large mounds molding to his pelvis. And, perhaps too bold, he pulled her ass apart a little more, so he could see in greater detail the amount of her juices trickling out of her from the navy lips devouring his length.

All the while, Amanda got faster and faster, moving her hips back and forth, all while keeping her hands on her ass with his. Beautiful, smooth, slick and sturdy and solid. Too amazing. Too, very much, amazing. The heat of her juices was all the more inviting, and he shivered as he felt them on his testicles, the wetness growing as her voice turned to pants and mewls. He squeezed her, and her insides squeezed on him, clenching and gripping, until the head of his cock grew sensitive, swollen to bursting, and her soaked, warm insides sent unending sparks of bliss down his length into his pelvis.

As he began to flex his insides, and his cum began to flow up through his shaft, Amanda leaned forward, set her hands on his shins again, and began to grind herself with a new fervor. Whimpering, a sound so enticing it had him dumbstruck, he stared on as she ground her body back and forth hard enough to make her ass lightly jiggle in his hands. It was almost painful, how much she was rubbing his length, milking it, insides caressing his swollen glans, and he winced with each gush of his cum. Pleasure, overwhelming.

But at last she began to slow down, and eventually stop, her back arching and highlighting her perfect curves, as she started to tremble as well. Her insides began to squeeze in a different way, less hard clenches, more trembling waves and random spasms. Quivering, tight, hot, her insides continued to milk him of his cum as she came on him.

"Ok... that was awesome." She sat upright once again, still quivering, but apparently feeling perfectly ok to start talking. Trembles still worked through her thighs, he could feel them, and her insides continued to offer random shivers, earning some groans from him as his white fluid leaked out from her navy pussy. She danced for him too, moving her hips in a figure eight motion, as the two of them let the waves of bliss pass with time.

"You're... amazing. So smooth."

"Aw, thanks." Laughing again, she got up, and stood over him, grinning down at him. His cum leaked out of her, dripping down her thighs, and a few drops falling straight down onto his body. "Ok, get washed... again, and then we're off. Nearby village is fifty miles you said?"

"Y-Yeah... but, um—"

"Come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the one war machine damaged, and his sand rider gone, they tossed all the supplies they had into the remaining war machine, and took off toward the village he last visited for supplies. Bad idea, bad bad idea, but he didn't say it.

"Just like riding a bike." Amanda pushed down on the accelerator, and drove the four-wheel war machine over the desert dunes.

"What's that mean?"

"Just means you don't forget how to do something. This is like four-wheel drive."

"But, it is a four-wheel war machine. And you are driving it."

"Ha, funny name. It's a Manta Armored Transport. Just a big fucking truck with a box armor setup. Modified though. Like, holy shit." She gestured to the mounted gun on the back. "A lot of the weapons I see you guys using is pretty old tech, but the fact you got it working at all is surprising."

"Amanda... we need to talk." Better get this said before he lost his nerve, and everything went to the sands.

"You wanna break up with me?"

"What?"

"Break up, means not date... which means not fuck anymore... which means not have sex anymore."

"W-What? No, no that's not what I meant."

"Ah. Well, hit me... which means, tell me what's on your mind."

He sighed as he tried to find the most delicate way to word this. It was easy to think, to let his mind wander, as Amanda navigated the dunes with surprising ease. Driving on sand was harder than dirt and rock, and he found himself surprised yet again at her skills.

"... people... know about the Immortals."

"Yeah, I got that from what you said earlier. The computer at the R&D center said no Immortals had been deployed, though."

"I... I don't know anything about that, but..."

"Out with it, Tumbles."

"... people... people blame the Immortals for the damage of the ancient war!" He threw up his hands before covering his eyes with one of them. Too painful to look at her. "The scorched Earth, those who believe in the myths... they blame you."

Amanda sighed. The machine engine noise faded, and the two of them sat in the desert silence atop one of the larger dunes. From up here, they could see the village, shacks made of bent metal, some piled high, some stuck low, all held up by beaten and bruised metal poles. Rust and steel, sand piles the villagers shoveled to keep the town from being buried in the deadly breeze, dead and half-buried war machines sticking out of the sand, some with wheels, some not. The small village had a fence, built high, made of sheets of metal torn off the sides of old war machines, and a few people wearing white cloth like Tumbles walked the perimeter within, peeking out through cracks in the fence to scan for potential raiders.

"I didn't want to say anything," she said, "when my AR picked it up. There's activity, some signal of some kind, a good two hundred miles North. I need to check it out."

"... you were going to abandon me here?"

"Abandon? What the fuck, no? I was going to leave you with your people!"

"They're not my people! My village is dead and gone, almost a hundred miles East of here..." He sighed, rested his elbows on the war machine's front, underneath its protective glass face — Amanda called it a dashboard — and set his chin in his palms. "I stopped by here, traded for provisions, so I could track down the place on the scroll."

"Why were you looking for things on that scroll anyway?"

"It... it was... Wordy wanted to do it. I was... carrying on his dream." And, you know, looking for salvage to sell too.

"Wordy?" She shrugged, leaned back in her seat, and pulled a lever so the seat fell back. Feet up on the dashboard, she looked up at the sky, or at least kept her visor and face pointed at the sky, and she sighed yet again. "I'm in a fucked up world, Tumbles. Everything I knew is gone, and unless someone catches me sleeping, I'm going to live for centuries... in this very fucked up world. I figure I should at least track down the other Immortals. And fuck, now you're telling me Immortals are blamed for the world being a desert? Now I really have to go looking for them. And the AR says there's something over there, so... yeah. And hell, I'd invite you to come, but considering the welcome we got when we got out of the hole, and the future welcomes an Immortal will get, I figured you'd be happier in your village."

"But, it's not my village."

"Yeah, I get that now."

"Do... do you not want... me to come with you?"

She turned her head to him, sat up, and gave him a rather hard punch on the shoulder, hard enough to make him hit his side against the door of the machine.