The Web Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was pretty damn good. Cathy is going to be a lucky girl."

"Afraid you missed out on your chance?"

"In your dreams, buster. Now, you better be paying attention to your girlfriend."

"Like any gentleman would." I made a show of straightening things up until I heard the "OK, Brad," come from the bathroom. As I made my way in, the shower was running, with Cathy's form behind the glass. I relieved myself and then pulled the door open.

"Thanks for letting me join you," Cathy said as she pulled me to her and gave me a long kiss.

"Thanks for asking," I replied, hugging her tight as we stepped into the spray.

"Would you like for us to wash each other?"

"I'd love it." I got the soap while Cathy turned away from me. I reached up and started on her shoulders, getting a hum of approval. As I worked down her arms, I felt the particular closeness that bathing someone else brings. Cathy shivered as I used both hands to rub between the fingers of each of hers. I felt her fingers stretch and flex under mine as she surrendered to the sensations. I then slid my hands back up and worked the soap over her back.

"Ummmm," Cathy hummed as I kneaded the muscles of her back. I reached around to the front and started at her abdomen, moving up and cupping under her breasts. Her erect nipples snapped between my fingers as I moved over them. I finished her upper chest and gently pushed her under the spray.

"I figured you might think my chest needed extra cleaning," Cathy teased as she rinsed off.

"The thought crossed my mind, but I figured we would never get out of here. Now, let's get your hair wet."

Cathy tilted her head under the spray while I squeezed a blob of shampoo into my hands. I reached up and lathered her hair, gently working the suds through her strands. Cathy hummed her approval as I kneaded her scalp and the back of her neck. Finally, I directed her head back into the spray and rinsed everything out.

"OK, close your eyes as I do your face."

Cathy complied, and I reached around and very gently rubbed my fingertips over her forehead, down over her eyes, and around her ears. I felt her kiss my fingers as I brushed past her lips. Cathy sighed as I worked all around her neck, and I felt a thrill as she experienced my touch with her closed eyes.

"Time to rinse off," I whispered into her ear.

"Ummm," she hummed as she moved into the shower and rinsed off.

"Let's get your legs." I grabbed the soap again and lathered up my hands. I started at her hips and worked to the front. Cathy dropped her head back as I worked my hands between her legs, gently cleaning her all over. I continued down each leg to her ankles, then I came around to the back and worked my hands back up past her knees. Cathy moaned as I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands, kneading her firm flesh. She spread her feet to either side of the tub, placed her hands on the wall in front of her, and leaned over, the water cascading from her back.

"Brad, this feels wonderful," she said she pushed her ass into my hands. I slipped into her crack and rubbed up and down, approaching her opening with each stroke. Cathy moaned as I slipped over her sensitive spot and rubbed all around, cleaning and teasing at the same time. When her hips started moving in circles, I placed my thumb over her ass and spread the rest of my hand over her cheek, giving her something to grind into. Cathy pushed back harder.

"I know this is supposed to be just a shower, but you can't leave me like this."

"Cool, collected Cathy is begging?"

"Please, Brad, just get me off!"

I laughed in reply and swung my other hand under Cathy's abdomen, finding her swollen pussy. I guess she wasn't worn out after all. Cathy moaned as I dipped the tip of my thumb into her anal sphincter, squeezing her ass with my other fingers. My eyes took in the sight of Cathy bent over, her breasts hanging down with hard points for nipples, and her ass twisting against my hand. Cathy closed her eyes in concentration as she rode my hands, her breath coming in gasps. I found her clit and rubbed the knob between my fingers, not trying to slow down her ascent to orgasm.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, aahhhhhh!" Cathy grunted as she shuddered through her release. I felt the contractions ripple through her pussy and ass.

"Whew. That felt really good," Cathy said when she relaxed against my hands.

"Think you're clean enough down there?"

"For now," Cathy laughed. She raised up and ran her hands through her hair under the spray, turning her body and stretching out her limbs. She turned to me, a hint of color in her face.

"I'm having you play with my behind a lot these days, aren't I?"

"Don't be embarrassed," I replied. "I love it. I love watching you enjoy that part of yourself. Besides, I love getting my hands on that beautiful ass of yours."

Cathy turned from me, looking over her shoulder and cupping a cheek. "You like a lady's ass, hmmmm?"

"I like everything about a woman," I replied. "But yes, I am a bit of an ass fan."

"Well, if it gets old, let me know."

"That will never happen," I said, surprised at the conviction in my voice. Cathy looked up, a shy smile playing about her lips.

"Good."

I took her in my arms and gave her a long kiss.

"OK, Cathy, we still have your feet." I whispered as I pulled away.

"I guess we do, don't we?" Cathy replied.

I sunk down and she daintily lifted one foot to give me access. I cradled her foot in my hands, massaging as I soaped down to her toes.

"Feels nice," Cathy purred.

I gently put her foot down and did the same for the other.

"All spic and span," I said, standing up again.

"So soon? That was fun," Cathy answered.

"I bet it was. I'm sure the bonus orgasm didn't hurt."

"It never does," Cathy quipped, blushing slightly. She stepped around me and pushed me into the spray. "Now, we've got to get you clean, don't we?"

I got to experience the same treatment that Cathy did. She cleaned my upper body and across my face. Her fingers felt great kneading through my hair. When her hands started below my waist, she found my erection and paused.

"Maybe a bonus orgasm for you, too?" she inquired.

"You always make me hard, but I'm almost sore from all the great sex we've been having. Maybe a raincheck?"

"I'll make sure you collect," Cathy murmured in my ear as she slunk down to soap my legs. Coming back up the back, she kneaded my ass cheeks and then slid her hand deep into the crack. I spread my legs and let her fingertips play about my opening.

"You do that well."

"Lots of practice," Cathy replied, pushing me into the water again. "Now, let's get your feet."

We finished up and shut the water off. After toweling each other dry, Cathy turned to me.

"Should we just invite Kelly in to start her shower? It's not like we haven't seen each other naked. I'm getting hungry."

"All that sex working up an appetite?" I laughed. "Sure, go ahead."

Cathy opened the door, her body glowing in the steam that escaped.

"Kelly, would you like to get started on your shower while we finish up?"

"Love to," I heard in reply. Kelly waltzed in, looked me up and down, and stepped in the shower, winking as she closed the door.

I shaved and otherwise finished up, thankful that I was a man and could get out of the bathroom quickly. I was surprised to see Cathy finishing as well.

"You're pretty quick..."

"...for a girl?" Cathy shot back. "Not much need for dolling myself up when we're going hiking later. Ponytails are a girl's best friend."

"Well, you look stunning as always," I said, recovering.

"Good answer. Now, shall we get dressed?"

We dressed and walked out on the deck, taking in the view.

"What are you thinking?" Cathy asked as she saw me gaze into the distance.

"Of how great this weekend has been. I can't think of a better one."

"So you don't spend weekends with two hot ladies all the time?" Cathy bantered.

"Well, yes, but the hiking and food is so outstanding here," I mused, getting a swat and a chuckle from Cathy.

Suddenly she turned and took both of my hands in hers.

"Brad, this has been a wonderful weekend for me, too, on many levels. Thank you for sharing it with me."

"Anytime, anytime at all," I replied, and then I kissed her.

We turned again to the view and stood together, enjoying each other's company without having to say anything.

"Anyone hungry? I'm starving!" Kelly said as she sauntered out on the deck.

"Let's go!" Cathy answered back. "I've got to recover my energy!"

"I'll say."

We headed down for a brunch of omelets, fruit, and assorted breads. The ladies kept the conversation lively, as always. We enjoyed our last morning on the patio, and then went back to the room to put on our hiking shoes and pack up our final things.

We swung our bags into the trunk and got out on a different trail this time. The morning was still cool, and we made good progress hiking around and behind the first ridge. We took a couple of branches to less-travelled trails, planning to loop back to the main trail on the way back. After about an hour of strenuous climbing, the ladies were still going strong. I remembered that I had mountain biked with both of them in the past, so it wasn't surprising. We hadn't seen anyone in quite a while.

"Getting warm out here," Kelly announced. "I'm going to lose my top, if no one minds."

"I don't mind."

"That's shocking," Cathy observed. "I suppose you'd be OK if I lost mine as well?"

"Well, now that you mention it, I think I would be OK. Please don't worry about shocking me. I'm sure I can handle it."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," Kelly said as she pulled her shirt over her head and reached for her sports bra. "I've heard it really hurts to step on your tongue when it's hanging out of your mouth."

My tongue did hang a bit as Kelly freed her breasts from the sports bra. They stood proud as she stuffed her shirt and bra into her shorts.

"Come on, Cathy...it'll be fun. I'd like to keep the tan lines down."

"You continue to be a bad influence," Cathy said as she took her hat off and reached to her waist. "I used to be such a nice girl."

"That's why I like you," Kelly declared. "Nothing better than making a good girl go bad."

"You may have succeeded more than you think," Cathy answered. She quickly looked down as she realized what she had said.

"You're the best kind of girl, Cathy. Good and bad in all the right ways...Now, maybe I should take off my shirt, too!"

"Whooohooo!" Kelly and Cathy whistled as I pulled my shirt over my head. "Show us some skin!"

We hiked shirtless for another half an hour. The combination of skin, exertion, and sweat kept my attention on the beautiful ladies hiking with me. We stopped for a drink.

"Thanks for carrying the water, Brad," Kelly said. "I guess there's a reason to have you around after all." She nodded across the valley. "You'll be disappointed to know that there's another party hiking over there. I guess we'll have to put our shirts back on."

"Bummer. You sure they'd mind?"

"Nice try, buster, but I only let select individuals see these goods for free," Kelly said as she shook her chest. "You're lucky to get the package deal with Cathy."

"I'm a lucky guy."

"You bet your ass you are!" Kelly shot back.

"You two are like a couple of kids," Cathy laughed. "Let's get our shirts on before we get busted."

We got our shirts back on and descended back to the trailhead. After a quick restroom break, we drove out from the resort for the ride home. Among other things, I talked about a family trip that I would be making the next weekend, leaving Thursday morning.

"I guess you'll get your chance to meet Mr. Right, Kelly, since Cathy and I won't be taking your time."

"Maybe I should find Cathy a guy that's not so much a smart-ass."

"That won't be hard. However, it'll be tough finding a guy with all my other special qualities."

"Yeah, right." Kelly rolled her eyes.

We got closer to home, and the realization that our weekend getaway was ending.

"Would you like to stop by for a bite to eat before we all go our separate ways?" Cathy asked. "I've got some cheese, fruit, wine..."

"I'd love to," I replied. "Kelly?"

"Sounds good."

We got to Cathy's, and she handed me a bottle of wine from her refrigerator. When Kelly excused herself to go to the restroom, Cathy came up close to me.

"I'll miss our session this coming weekend."

"It will be a long two weeks for me," I replied, turning to her.

"Would you like to get together one evening? I know you're probably getting ready Wednesday evening..."

"...I can easily pack Tuesday night and have Wednesday evening free, if that would work for you," I said quickly.

Cathy smiled. "Maybe you should just start your trip early by spending the night over here. How does that sound?"

"Fantastic. This trip is looking up!"

Cathy chuckled. "Why don't you come over around six. I'll cook up something, and we can get an early start to bed, perhaps?"

I leaned over to kiss her. "I like that plan."

"Good."

Kelly came back and we put together a simple, but tasty, collection of cheeses, olives, fruits, and crackers. I admired Cathy's grace in being able to pull together a pleasant evening right after walking into her house. We took everything out on the patio and chatted as we ate, comparing notes on the resort and the trails.

"I think we should get together for some running or mountain biking here in town," I said. "I've been with you two on a couple of group rides, but it seems like the group doesn't do those much anymore."

"I would love to, Brad," Cathy answered. "I am always looking for partners on my workouts. I think I wear poor Kelly out!"

"In your dreams, girlfriend. But, yeah, we can probably let you come along, Brad."

"Thanks for putting up with me. I'll get something planned when I get back."

"Sounds good. Cathy's right—it will be good to have someone else available to keep her company. Sometimes I'm busy with a hot stud, and now I don't have to feel bad if I spend the morning in bed."

"You'll be getting your exercise either way."

"Exactly, Brad. You catch on quick sometimes."

Cathy looked up at both of us. "Speaking of putting up with people, thank you both for putting up with me this weekend."

"I feel like I've really grown as a human being, to be able to sacrifice like I did this weekend," I said.

Both ladies laughed.

"Let's see. I spent the weekend with two fabulous ladies, I ate great food, I got good exercise, and I even had passable sex..."

Cathy nearly snorted wine through her nose.

"...so I guess I can say 'You're welcome' for putting up with you."

"I guess the same applies for me, Cathy. I spent the night with two fabulous people, I ate great food, I got good exercise, and I even had passable sex." Kelly had an evil grin as she looked at me. I winked back.

"So for me, Cathy, this weekend was a dream come true, and I guess Kelly even survived OK. I'm happy to put up with you anytime."

"I bet you are," Kelly added, and we all laughed again.

After a sip of wine, Kelly looked up. "Actually, Cathy, it was an incredibly hot experience to watch you and Brad make love all weekend. You're definitely loosening up in the bedroom, girlfriend."

"You think so?" The two girls shared a chuckle, and Kelly started to pull her plates together.

"Not to be the fun buster, but I'd better be getting home. I've got a few things I need to do this weekend beside diddle myself watching you two screw each other."

We cleaned up the plates, and moved to the front door. Kelly gave Cathy a hug. "What a beautiful weekend. Thank you for inviting me."

"Thank you, Kell. It meant a lot to me," Cathy said, hugging back fiercely. "I'll give you a call."

Kelly reached for the door. "I'll be down at the car, Brad," and she slipped out.

As the door pulled to, Cathy pulled me into a tight embrace. "Brad, I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you so much for setting it up, and for all your help."

"I spent the best weekend ever, Cathy."

She pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Ever?"

"By far. You amaze me."

"Wow." Cathy pulled me close and whispered "Thank you" before our lips met. She devoured my lips with passion, sucking and pulling and not getting enough. Finally, she pulled back.

"Better not go any further, or Kelly won't get home tonight. I'm looking forward to Wednesday."

"Me too," I said, "in a big way. I'll give you a call."

"Please."

Cathy followed me outside and waved as I got into the car and pulled away.

"Oh my God, Brad," Kelly piped up as soon as we were going down the street. "That girl is a sex machine. You'd better watch out!"

"No kidding."

"But you love it, don't you?"

"Yeah, you could say that," I grinned back.

"I can tell. All ribbing aside, I'm having the experience of a lifetime. To watch two people learn to love each other—how many people get to do that? You both are hot to look at, but you also bring incredible passion to your lovemaking. Then there's watching Cathy let her inner sex goddess out. She hides a volcano under that elegant exterior! To see that side of my best friend—Wow."

"I hadn't thought about it that way. That's pretty cool."

"Besides, I'm collecting a lifetime of masturbation fantasies to boot," Kelly said playfully.

"So we're a bit better than a movie?"

"Way better."

"By the way, thanks for being there for Cathy. I really think it's helping," I said. "You give Cathy some sort of... permission...that allows her to loosen up."

"Maybe that's what it is," Kelly mused. "She does seem to be relaxed with me around. Maybe because I've got that air of having done it before—it doesn't seem such a jump for her. Which is funny, because I've never done anything like making love in front of my best friend. In some ways, she's way ahead of me."

"Sometimes I think she's way ahead of us both."

Kelly looked at me. "Ah, you're gaining a little wisdom, my friend. You've struck gold with Cathy."

I couldn't agree more.

That night, I unpacked, listened to some music, and just went to bed. I thought about jacking off, knowing that I would hold off Monday and Tuesday to rebuild my stamina. However, the weekend had drained me sexually, so I confined the memories to my dreams.

*

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

Additional chapters linked below.