The Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashamed of my sperm stained face, I licked my lips tasting his seed. The voice whispered about how degenerate I was to enjoy the taste of my defilement. I knew better than to listen to it. Sex produces chemicals in the brain that lower inhibitions, everyone does or thinks things during sex that they feel guilty about afterwards.

"Ok. I don't want my face on there, ever, but I'll do it." I whooped out loud. "Madison, you are the sexiest chick I've ever known. (Don't tell Esme) I'd love to... do... whatever you want. But, we should do it right, on a good camera..."

I had him. As his brain switched into work mode, I realized I had recruited a film maker to become my porn partner. Instant fear and lust washed through my whole body. I couldn't believe I was going even further into my debauched new career.

After we spoke a little longer, I had a shower.

Stig was in his room listening to music when I got out, I could hear chunky guitar riffs. I'd had some fun, sexy ideas in the shower that I wanted to share with Stig. Actually, I'd started masturbating and got myself off a couple times thinking of different ways we could fuck on camera.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, lost in thought, wearing only a towel, Esme was walking by and scared me. I screamed and scared her, she screamed and then we both screamed with laughter, instantly hysterical. We cracked each other up a lot. We were really close. We'd lived together in a place before this and decided to get a place with Stig after meeting him at a music festival and loving his vibe.

That had been a year ago, but none of us had fooled around before New Year's. The sexual tension was there, but for dozens of reasons none of us had made any moves on anyone else. Since New Year's Esme and Stig hooked up once in a while, but they also both slept with other people.

Esme and I had slept together once after the threesome.

Two weeks before Stig walked in on my cam session Esme had knocked on my door late at night, high as fuck on MDMA, which we usually only did once every couple months. As she sat on my bed, naked, talking a mile a minute, she stroked my skin, any skin she could touch. I had been asleep, so I was naked. I had been warm and cozy under my blankets, the light off, until Esme had brought in a fucking candle with her. First she took my arm and caressed it gently as she spoke.

"Madison, I love you."

She kissed my arm, and I smiled into the pillow, hiding from the light, but happy to have the attention. I crave affection. It's probably a problem, but I've surrounded myself with loving people, so it works.

"Madison. I was at an opening tonight. Some paintings. It was fucking smut and I loved it. I have some ideas. I need you to pose nude for me, okay."

She kissed my arm some more. I giggled into my pillow. I hadn't told her about my web cam gig. I hadn't gotten a paycheck yet at that point, so it still didn't seem real, and I was embarrassed.

"Please pose nude with me. Stig said yes. I want you too. I want you two. I want you to..."

She pulled my blanket down and her kissing mouth went searching for my breast. I was happy to feel her kisses, my body rousing, my mind returning to specific intimate moments with Esme while Stig was recuperating on New Year's.

That wonderful mouth found my nipple and I rolled onto my back, languid, willing, already seduced, but not doing anything. Esme began sucking my other nipple, her warm, wet mouth making me writhe under my sheets, instantly, magically horny.

Back and forth her soft, glorious mouth moved from aching nipple to aching nipple. Dark, purple-streaked hair fell long and wavy over my skin, teasing me. Amazed at her femininity compared to being with a man, I'd been salaciously thrilled by being made love to by a woman. Just that one other wonderful time on New years had I felt aroused while touching and being touched by a soft, smooth person. Esme's touch was light, less possessive, but equally arousing. A hand crept down my belly, stroking my warm skin with cool fingers.

A shudder of delight ran though my body. What a wonderful way to wake up. With one hand cupping the small mound of my breast, pointing a nipple at her suckling, nibbling mouth and the other stroking my lower belly and upper thighs Esme drove me wild. Curious fingers moved closer to my eager clit and when she found my smooth groin she paused, running her soft fingertips over the freshly shaved skin.

"When did you do that?" she asked, clearly intrigued.

"Today, but the first time was two weeks ago."

"Let me look."

Esme threw off the blankets, exposing my nudity to her drug widen gaze.

"That looks sexy. Turn so I can see in the light."

Where I might have been shy about this sort of thing two weeks before, at that point, after six sessions in front of a camera, I had lost my false modesty and loved having people look at my pretty, pink slit.

"That is so cute."

"Really?"

"YES!"

And with that, my best friend lowered her beautiful, sexy mouth to my vulva and wonderfully began to lick me. Still groggy from being awoken, I lay back, perfectly content to let her have her way with me. Esme nuzzled, slurped, teased and fingered my pussy until my body exploded in a fantastic climax.

Left panting the word "Oh!" over and over, I came down from a fabulous orgasm as Esme cuddled alongside me, stroking me, easing me back from that special place. Turning to her I kissed her wonderful mouth, musky with my cum, slippery and salty.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I murmured as I kissed her, getting aroused again.

"Shhh shhh. Lie back." I followed directions, submissive and eager to please. "Go back to sleep. I have one more stop to make. The blow job fairy flitting through the night."

Naked and gorgeous, Esme took her candle and left my room. Still out of breath, I relaxed my trembling muscles and listened as she padded down the hall to Stig's room. I laughed to myself and sighed happily.

I love that woman.

As we cackled laughter in the hall after I'd showered Stig's cum from my face, Esme and I leaned on each gasping at how ridiculous scaring each other had been. Stig came out of his room, curious, smiling at our antics, our laughter rekindled by being witnessed being such idiots.

"What so funny?"

Exactly the kind of thing that makes giddy people laugh.

"Nothing at all."

"I don't know." We cackled like idiots.

Gaining control, I asked Stig to come to the living room and I pulled Esme along with me. Just in my towel, my hair still wet, I sat on a chair opposite the couch where I placed them side by side.

"Esme I have a few things to tell you." She cocked an eyebrow while Stig looked guilty. "I'm a web cam girl. I masturbate on the internet for money..." Her mouth fell open and her eyes popped wide. "Yeah. You know I need the money, so I said fuck it. It's this or stripping in a club and fuck that sleazy shit."

"Ho. Ly. Fuck! Mads!"

"I know, I should have told you sooner, but it didn't seem like a big deal... until today."

Esme intuited Stig's involvement and looked at him. Knowing I didn't confide in him like I did her, she knew there was no reason for him to be here if he wasn't involved.

"Stig didn't know why I was being so loud in my room. I was... um..." I blushed. "Working... and got carried away and he burst in and caught me red handed."

"Red fingered." Esme said.

"Red pussied." Stig joined in, then looked chagrined.

"Esme... I had more viewers at that moment than I'd had since I started."

"Which was when?" She asked archly.

"A month ago." She cocked an eyebrow again. "Anyway... I was right on the edge of cumming when he rescued me from my orgasm. I wasn't going to let that big crowd go to waste and I was horny as fuck. Plus, Stig I would have done that before- be with you- if I hadn't been so preoccupied. I was really stressed about money. But I think you are sexy as fuck."

Stig was 6'4", maybe 220, I guess. He is thick, not chiselled, but his waist is narrow and his belly firm. We all love dancing, and being naked at raves so we keep in excellent shape. There are lots of group yoga sessions in the mornings, we eat vegetarian most of the time and none of us drink very often, so we look pretty good.

I suppose we're hippies, but we're simply poor artists who have a frugal life style. We try really hard to practise compassion and gratitude as we move through the world. It isn't about religion, it's about being kind. We would frequently smoke a joint and talk about our lives, and more often than not the conversations would lead to some shared moments of vulnerability. When this happened we generally would end things off by telling the person why we thought they were good at something. Just celebrating our dear friends when they felt low. It felt natural to take turns saying something sexy we saw in Stig.

"I love how flexible you are for a guy so big" I added.

"It's fucking sexy as shit that you are such a great cook" Esme gushed.

"I think your cock is amazing." I felt very lovingly about Stig then. "Even though it scares me, you never hurt me."

"Wait what?" Esme exclaimed.

"I blew him on my web cam today. I was deep throating him, but he never gagged me too much."

"Well that's kind" she laughed, "You guys are fucking crazy!" Clearly she was humorously jealous of our adventure.

"I had to catch up. You've fucked him more than me."

"Yes she has. Thank you again." He smirked, finally playing along.

Stig was still a little sexually hung up. He was a bit of an introvert, classic of photographers. MDMA had opened his mind and his heart, as it had for all of us, and now he was able to flirt and play without falling helplessly in romantic love. He was simply openly in love with both of us all the time.

"So..." I got both their attentions. "I have a business now. Stig and I made a lot of money today. We made about $1000 each." The numbers clearly stunned Esme. "That took less than ten minutes. If we slow it down, stretch it out more we can make so much more money. All of us." I looked pointedly at Esme.

Intrigued, but nervous, she looked back at me, comfortably holding my gaze while she considered it.

"I can print you off contracts and walk you through all the steps. We can all register under my account, you would be hired performers. It basically untraceable. You are employees of a talent management company. They take 30% of the money. $2.92 a minute. The longer we are on the more money we make."

"What about taxes?" Stig was always worried about being audited.

"They report our earnings, but it doesn't say what we do."

"I really don't think I want to show my face." He repeated. "Can I shoot it so my face is never seen." Stig asked. "I have too many brothers. They consume enough porn they would see me for sure."

"Of course!" My relief at not being judged flowed out. I had been scared they would think this was a terrible idea. "Oh my god guys! I'm so happy you're going to help me! This is going to save me from bankruptcy!"

"How much could we make?" Esme wasn't particularly fiscally minded so this was a stall tactic, I could tell.

"It will vary, but I was trying to work it out. We made a few thousand in a few minutes today, but I don't count on repeating those numbers. So if we were online two hours a night, five nights a week we should be able to get a following. Like twitter, but masturbaters. I guess a guy will watch about ten minutes, long enough to get off... that's $30. If a hundred guys visit over two hours, a big if... that's $3000 a night. Less 30%, that's $2100... divided by three is $700 for two hour of time. But we can do whatever."

"I was hoping we could be at least a little artistic with it..?" Stig offered. "I figured we would be doing the best fucking porn anyone has ever seen. That was the plan right?"

"It's a web cam. It has to be live." I informed him.

"Well, we'll make the best fucking webcam porn then" he retorted.

"Yeah. I'm happy with that. The better it is the longer people will watch."

"Are you guys serious." Esme asked. We all looked at her. "I sometimes can't tell. I mean this is starting to feel like a set up. Like you're just improvising and I think it's real."

I went and knelt in front of her, taking her hands and looking deep into her eyes.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, love. I'm doing this crazy thing and I don't want to railroad anyone into it... but I could use the help. I honestly sucked Stig's cock today on the internet. No lie. I did that on a controlled website that saves all that shit and redistributes it to other websites they own. My face is out there forever with Stig's cum splashed on it. It's insane. And it makes me wet just saying it."

I stood up and paced around looking at all of them and gesticulating excitedly as I made my points.

"I love you guys. I'm the freest, bravest and happiest here in this home, with you, than I have ever been in my life. I trust and love you both. And I'm broke as fuck and feel desperate. This will save me from feeling that way. I already have more positive energy just knowing that money is on its way. I want to share that freedom with you, my favourite people, who I know need money too. We're young, sexy and broke. Let's enjoy ourselves, fuck like crazy and make a shit ton of cash!"

"Fuck yeah!" Stig exclaimed.

"Oh my god, alright already." Esme exhaled. "Fuck! I'm acting like we're pulling a bank robbery. We're just doing what we want to do anyway. I love fucking you guys. I'm so sorry we all didn't keep going after New Year's. I tried to get it going again..."

"I know. I was too stressed." I said.

"I can't believe this." Stig said. "Are we like some polyamorous porn studio now?"

We all paused.

"I think we are" I answered.

"Cool." Stig smirked.

"Ok, so let's get those contracts filled out."

I signed my best friends up as sex trade workers that evening. I have no doubt we all would have had sex right then and there if the paperwork hadn't taken so long. I got dressed, we all ate food as we filled out things, found ID numbers, scanned void checks, invented names, and all the non-sexy bureaucracy involved in fucking for a living. With me jumping back and forth between them helping figure out the forms I'd already done, we all slowly worked our way through them in about half an hour. Sufficient time to kill the sexy mood we'd gotten into.

We all talked about the money and how we were going to dedicate ourselves to being professional about our time commitment. Two hours a night, five nights a week. It took at least fifteen minutes to figure out a schedule that worked. That left the three of us musing about what our videos would be. It didn't take long before we started getting the urge to film. We had done all the adulting we needed to do, now we could play.

"So..." I purred hoping someone would nibble.

"Mmmhmmm...?" Esme inquired.

"What are you guys doing for the next little while..." I asked coyly.

"I've had a few ideas nightly for the last two months" Stig offered, making me laugh. Esme smiled, but she was in think mode.

"I think we can kill one bird with two stones. May I take photos as you guys do your webcam thing?" Esme asked sidestepping the issue of being on camera for now.

"For your exhibit?" Stig asked.

"Yes. I want to paint from them, but I need these to work off of."

"It makes no difference to me, one camera two... it's all captured" I said, grinning at the idea of being painted.

"Great!" Esme jumped up and ran off to her room. I looked at Stig, suddenly shy.

"Do you need to do anything to get ready?" I asked, trying to push past the awkward.

"Actually I might." He jumped up and ran to his room.

So I ran to mine. I made my bed, took care to arrange all the things on tables and surfaces nearby to be as pretty and artistic as I could. Then I opened my laptop and logged in to my webcam site. As it was booting up, Stig came back, followed a moment later by Esme.

My room felt cramped with two more people than usual, but I was starting to feel nervous anticipation of what we were about to do. Stig had brought a camera and a bin of auxiliary cables from which he began finding a match between his camera and my laptop.

Meanwhile Esme moved around the room adjusting lamps and checking light levels with her camera, two professional artists were working on this project with me now, I looked around my little bedroom and tried to see it with an artist's eye.

I'm a dancer, my body is my artistic palette, but I have been in enough productions to have an appreciative eye for set decoration. As Esme created a lighting design, leaving to return moments later with more and different lamps from around the house, I changed what could be seen around the bed, making it look as nice as possible.

Testing the camera, making sure it worked on my website Stig did technical things I could never dream of in the settings of my computer and or website. Selecting an outfit to start in I changed in the bathroom from my post shower cozies to a pantie bra set an old boyfriend had bought for me and I'd only worn once.

They were filmy, gossamer white, with silk ties that hardly held anything in place, but made removing them very easy. I covered them with a red kimono I'd found at a thrift store and only wore when no-one else was home.

I brushed my hair and put on a little makeup, which I rarely did. When I returned my room looked like a film set. It was noticeably hotter in there, and my roommates were focused and intent.

Stig looked up as I entered and then froze. I blushed at the intensity of his gaze, his face expressionless. Somehow it made me feel a sexy thrill knowing I made him speechless. When Esme noticed him, she glanced at me and smiled.

"You look adorable" she said.

"I was aiming for sexy."

"You got there" Stig interjected, earning smiles from us both.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked, not sure myself. Even though I'd already blown him on camera the stakes had gotten higher. I'd promised a lot to my friends, risking their reputations.

"Yes" Stig said, sounding professional.

"I'm going to run the webcam as you guys... do.. whatever..." Esme smiled embarrassed. "And I'll take photos as I see things I want to paint."

"Sounds good" I replied. Then I moved past them both to get to the bed. "I thought I could start out alone, as usual, but now with all this looking so professional that should draw in some guys. Then when I've done a solo show, Stig you can join me if you want."

"Oh I'll want, don't worry."

We smiled at each other. I was starting to get aroused now that we were so close to starting.

"Great. I say we keep the sound off and that way we can talk to each other and give each other direction" I offered.

"I kind of disagree" Stig said carefully. "The sounds you make are worth having them hear us chat some times. I hate it when there is no sound."

"Oh. I hadn't thought of that."

"I agree with Stig, sound is better."

"This camera has a pretty good mic built in" Stig bragged.

"Alright. Sound it is. I'll turn down the notifications on my laptop." I did it, wondering if I'd miss the chimes of money coming in.

And then it was time.

Putting on some chill EDM music we went live. Standing on the bed I showed off my fancy outfit. Stig held the live camera while Esme took some pics. I mugged to them both, eager to be the perfect porn star. I began a strip tease, dancing on my bed to the music.

Stroking my hands over the silky red material of my kimono, I waited for any surfing men to visit my webcam while playing photo-shoot with Esme. With the chimes off I didn't know if I had any viewers, but when Stig began moving the webcam around getting better angles I presumed there was someone watching.