The Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laptop wasn't facing me now, Stig was using it as a monitor, so I trusted I looked good and did my dance. I dropped the kimono slowly, revealing the bra and panties coyly. Giving in to the music and rhythm easily, I caressed my body seductively.

Pulling ties, I let my bra fall from me, showing my back first, then exposing my breasts as I danced gleefully, getting hotter by the moment. Titillated by showing my friends my bare breasts I felt my nipples get hard and pulled the hard nubbins, making myself sigh.

Dancing like Salome for the King, I pulled off my revealing underwear completing my strip, but not done my dance. Showing my toned body in every way, playing with my damp sex, I masturbated as I danced, making my clit the focus of the movement.

Giving in to my lust, I dropped to my back and proceeded to work toward a climax. Allowing my closest friends to witness my intimate pleasure I rubbed my clit, delved into my slit, pinching my nipples, seeking release and doing whatever it took to get off.

When my climax arrived, I trembled and shook as my lust exploded delightfully on camera. I glanced at either camera periodically. Being witnessed firsthand, with no one touching themselves or behaving sexually at all was perversely intoxicating. I felt like such a deviant being the only one giving in to hedonism.

My climax was short and intense, leaving me hungry for cock. I hadn't been fucked by a stiff penis in too long. Already understanding, Stig was stripping when I looked for him. Smiling I beckoned to him, eager to have him in me.

Esme took the live camera and she kept it close to Stig's side, pointed at me. Crawling over to him on hands and knees, I offered him my mouth once more. With Esme moving the camera in close, recording my lewd behaviour, I swallowed Stig's erection again.

With a cock that big, I couldn't immediately take him deep. I had to work up to it. Slurping him in a bit at a time, I looked right up into the lens of the camera giving my viewers the impression I was sucking their cocks.

After a whole evening thinking about sex, but not having it, I was happy to finally have a cock to pay attention to. Taking my time, delighted to feel my mouth around his manhood, I lavished him with attention. Slathering his balls with my tongue, I found it harder and harder to pay attention to the camera, I was thoroughly distracted by how much I was enjoying sucking Stig's cock. Bathing him lovingly, I coating every inch of him with my saliva, rubbing my pussy with one hand and stroking him with the other.

Esme moved around the bed, showing what I was doing with my fingers. Exposing my body and the debauchery I was using it for, Esme catalogued my actions. Stig moved his hips to an inner rhythm as I slurped on his knob once more.

Pulling back, I flipped onto my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. I touched my clit, my legs wide open as Stig squatted over my face. Esme, filming from behind him, showed him feed his long thick pole into my open, upside-down head.

I felt the blood rushing to my brain as his cock filled my face. The feeling was different, my tongue now touching the top of his cock not the bottom. The ridges and bumps were different and I explored the new spots I could reach with my nimble organ.

Stig reached forward and began to knead my little titties, making me moan around his knob. Passively, I let Stig fuck my mouth, my tongue writhing all over what I could reach, but my hands on my pussy and his hands on my tits were driving me crazy. I felt another orgasm approaching.

"$785.48!"Esme whispered excitedly.

Panting and gasping, my head swimming as it filled with blood and my orgasm robbed me of air, I spat out the accumulating drool gathering in my mouth so I didn't choke. The mess slid up my face and I had to turn my head to avoid it going up my nose.
Once my airway was clear, I let my climax go, and my body trembled and shook as I came. My hands worked my clit fast, but then Stig moved one hand from my breast and started driving a pair of big fingers deep into my drenched cleft. The fingers fucking me caused my body to clench as sensation ignited all through my pelvis. I was certain I was peeing myself as I came harder with every plunge of his big fingers. I ceased touching myself, helpless in the throes of my passion.
Taking over rubbing my clit, Stig used both hands mercilessly on my poor sex. I gripped both his hands with my thighs, seeking to stop the overwhelming sensation. Crying out, I pulled my head from his cock and wailed as my body exploded with ecstasy. Struggling to find reprieve from his fingers, I squirmed and begged him to stop until my body bucked hard enough to dislodge his groping digits.
“Holy fuck! I can’t!” I panted and gasped, my face wet with spit, my thighs wet from whatever had happened down there.
“You totally squirted.” Esme grinned and held the camera up to my blushing, messy face.
“I did?” I gaped. “I don’t squirt.”
“You do now” Stig observed showing me the wet spot on the bed. Esme moved the camera to show the dark, wet spot on my bedspread. I felt humiliated and proud all at once.
Stig continued touching me, his big hands stroking my back, side and then my breasts. I trembled with the aftershocks of my climax, but was still eager to get fucked. Taking his erection in hand I stoked him.
“I can’t wait to shove this fucker all the way in. But start slow okay?” I pleaded with him, nervous.
Stig smiled a reassuring smile. “I’ll be gentle.”
Leaning in, I slurped as much of him into my mouth as possible, soaking him with spit for a moment, making him slippery. Then I lay down on the bed, on my back, my legs wide as I held my greedy pussy open for him. Still terribly sensitive, I quivered in anticipation as Stig positioned himself between my thighs, aiming his massive cock at my opening.
Esme found an angle that pleased her and filmed Stig’s cock as it parted my pink lips. Watching as eagerly as anyone else, I held my legs with both arms, lifting them out of the way so Esme could film our joining sexes.
As his pink knob parted my lips opening my hole, I felt another orgasm threaten. I was so sensitive even the parting my inner muscles could set me off. As Stig’s big knob opened me wide and popped past my opening, I climaxed again.
Holding myself still, frozen in the extremity of my pleasure, I huffed and panted as my tiny body accommodated its first cock in months. Normally this might have been uncomfortable, but I was way too aroused not to be able to take him. Once he got past my tight outer ring of muscle, Stig slid all the way in, hitting my cervix with his tip and making me gasp as an explosion of delight erupted from that amazing new sensation. My eyes were wide open and staring at his huge member spreading my tiny slit wide open.
When Stig pulled back out, my body violently shook with need. A whole new orgasm seemed to overlay the one still exploding in my small frame. I wailed animal noises as my body emptied of that most welcome invader.
The Stig plunged back in, most of his cock, but not all, disappearing inside my body. Watching it avidly, my mind swam from the euphoria I felt being completely filled up, I was both the centre of- and observer of- what was happening to me.
Settling into a rhythm, Stig fucked me, shoving his huge cock deep inside, opening me more and more. With a couple inches of his long dick still outside my body, I lay back and accepted the fucking I had been waiting for.
Giving over to my bliss, sprawled on the bed under him, I had a series of tiny orgasms, one every few moments as Stig drove in and out of me repeatedly. Settling into a slow, steady rhythm, Stig fucked me sensuously.
Using his strong core, he held his bulk over me and only shoved as much of his cock into me as I could take. Easing in and out, in no hurry, Stig ground down into me at the bottom of each thrust, and then retreated, dragging his cock along my vagina, deliciously.
My orgasms subsided, but I was still panting and vibrating, my body powerfully stimulated by this sexy love making. Releasing my legs, I wrapped them around Stig’s waist, urging him deeper. Lifting myself up, my arms around his neck, I pulled myself off the bed to kiss him.
Dangling from his massive body, his arms much longer than my own, I kissed Stig deeply. I felt enormous gratitude for him. Pushing way beyond his normal comfort zone, Stig gave me his body, his talent, and his privacy. Sure he was earning money too, but this was my insane plan and he was making it possible.
Kissing him, while his erection plunged in and out of my tingling pussy proved too much. I dropped back down to the bed, my legs still around his hips. I was overstimulated, my body restless and electrified. I writhed on the bed, grinding my hips up to meet Stig. I wanted more of him inside me.
Huffing and puffing I humped up at his dick as he drove down into me. We were getting pretty athletic and it felt wonderful to be sweating and straining together. I couldn’t get enough of him. I kissed his flesh where I could reach it, always looking for some new muscle to lick and kiss. My hands groped his body, or braced against his thrusts.
This was more intense and animalistic than last time. We weren’t high and there was pure lust in our eyes. Straining toward orgasm, we held it off as long as possible to keep our audience paying. Sensing he was drifting into the point of no return, I disengaged from Stig, surprising him. Squirming under him, I wriggled up the bed, inelegantly, and Stig sat back on his haunches.
“Lick my pussy. Please!”
I opted to take one for the team and have my own orgasm, while his subsided. When his mouth found my clit, I nearly jumped out of my skin trying to escape. Wrapping his strong arms around my thighs, he held my hips and rode my thrashing pussy as I juddered helplessly under his excellent tongue.
The intensity of the sensations he was giving my clit were so strong there was no way I would cum. It was too painful, but the pain was utter delight. Tormented by his mouth, I undulated on the bed, clawing at the sheets. Whimpering like a wounded animal, I thrashed my body, anguished from pleasure.
Then Stig gave me reprieve and began to suck on my pussy lips, once in a while plunging his tongue deliciously into my slit. Shuddering, I tried to calm my overwrought nerves. My whole body was tingling and I thought I might faint, but I didn’t want anything to stop.
Opening my eyes I gazed right onto the lens of the camera, Esme capturing my agonizing rapture. Pleading with my remote viewers, I beseeched them for I don’t know what. Suffering ecstasy, I mewled and panted into the camera, delighted to be seen in my extremity.
Still looking into the camera as if it were my lover not Stig, I rolled onto my side and lifted my top leg in the splits. Resting my leg along my torso, I hugged my calf, licking my shin as my smooth pussy gaped for Stig to return.
No point wasting my years of stretching. I could hold the splits for ages and this was only one side of a split. As Stig fitted himself back inside me, I curled my lower leg in, tucking it out of the way so he could kneel beside me. Sighing as he stuffed himself back in, my body grew warm and languid, happy to be full of him once more.
Resuming his slower rate from earlier, Stig moved that massive cock in and out of me. I loved the sliding ooze of movement deep inside me, it was utterly gratifying. Still hugging my top leg, giving him absolute access to my pussy, I took even more of his length now, almost stretched enough to take him all.
Deep inside, I could feel his knob pressing into my cervix whenever he drove in deep, and it made me flinch with the intensity of the sensation. After a few dozen of those proddings I had to switch positions, it had become too painful to be truly pleasurable. Lifting a hand, I pressed his chest and he stopped.
“Fuck me from behind” I begged him.
Stig withdrew making me shiver as he left me once more. Scrambling onto all fours, I thrust my ass up at him, excited by the new position.
“$3650.00.” Esme sounded like she was in awe.
Doggie-style feels lewd and animalistic to me, which it is since it’s literally how animals have sex. The disconnect from the other person, the lack of eye contact does weird things to my head. My mind wanders and I fantasizes about sexy scenarios. I’d usually to try and stay present with my partners, but doggie-style gives my imagination free rein.
In this case however, I was able to look at Esme, to imagine the people masturbating to my body and that was very enticing. As Stig fitted himself back into my snug grip, I let those unseen men see how good it felt with my expressions. It felt absolutely gratifying to have his prick crammed deep inside and I growled my delight wantonly. I began to grind my pussy over him, rubbing every nook and cranny inside with his erection. Grunting my lust into the lens of the camera, I fucked myself with his manhood, moving back and forth over his length.
Shamelessly, I squealed and whimpered as I attempted to ease the last bit of his cock inside my pussy. I simply wasn’t tall enough. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn’t get the satisfying thud of his belly hitting my ass when he was nestled all the way in me.
“$3985.80!” Esme hissed.
As I strained to take all of him, Stig began to grope my body. His big hands cupped my breast for a time, squeezing them possessively. Kneading my tender mounds roughly, driving me wild with the tantalizing strength of his hands, Stig succeeded in making me feel irresistible. As I struggled to take more of him, humping against him frantically, he ran his massive palms over my flesh, exploring my body, pinching, groping and squeezing at will. Tugging my nipples with one hand he got me to mewl desperately. Pulling my hair made me hiss with satisfaction. Prying apart my ass cheeks made me shudder with deviant lust.
“$4307.00.” The running tally every few minutes got me even more aroused.
When his big fingers encountered my clit, I jumped, my little button still supercharged. As I tried to maintain a regular rhythm, Stig diddled my button and made my task much more difficult. My body clenched as the beginnings of an orgasm slithered to life.
Trying to focus on getting more of him inside, his fingers distracted me. As bliss began to radiate out from where his cock and fingers so beautifully pleasured me, I lost my concentration. When the inevitable moment came that his fingers pressed on my clit at the same time his knob hit my cervix, I couldn’t fuck him anymore. My body lost motor function as delight seared along my nerves.
I went still, trembling with my oncoming climax. Stig’s big hands took hold of my hips once more and he began to fuck me in earnest. Held still by straining muscles, I braced against his impacts as Stig drove himself into me aggressively. It didn’t hurt much, but once more my pussy was battered by his knob.
Hardly able to breath, I withstood his assault on my tiny body. An orgasm hovered at the ready, building but not releasing as Stig sought his own orgasm. No longer driving all the way into me, Stig took much shallower strokes, our bodies slippery with sweat as we strained toward ecstasy.
My climax began first, lights danced behind my eyes as his beautiful erection danced across my receptive nerves. My hand reached back and rubbed my clit, deepening the pleasure, adding sensations to the wash of rapture.
“Yes! Yes! Yeeeeessss!” I screamed. “Oh baby give it to me. Cum for me!” I beseeched him. “Cum on my face you fucking stud!” I was shouting random filth, not knowing what I said, but needing to give voice to the powerful elation streaming through my body.
Even as my climax gripped me in its powerful talons, tearing sanity from me, Stig withdrew, hurting my bruised vagina. Pushing my helpless body to the bed, tossing me like a doll, Stig positioned me where he wanted me. I lay on my back trying to gather my wits, shocked to no longer be fucking.
Stig lifted my head, by a fistful of my hair as he straddled my torso. With his cock in hand, pumping his length, Stig aimed his throbbing knob at my slack-jawed visage. Hardly able to help him, my body quaking with ongoing orgasmic spasms, I opened my mouth, all I could do.
Hot, wet splashes of sperm cascaded down over my face. I closed my eyes against potential pain, and as I rubbed my clit reflexively, I relished the sizzling droplets painting me. With my tongue extended to catch the salty treat, I gloried in my vulgarity, extending my climax as long as I could.
I’m supposed to feel a guy cumming on my face a degrading, I hear, but I don’t. I find it fucking hot. I watched too much porn growing up, I suppose, but it feels nice on my skin. I know it looks hot, having seen it so often and I know guys like it.
That said, I prefer it when a guy cums inside me. But on camera the face looks so much better. Esme was hovering right beside us, recording everything, making me cum even more. Having our hedonistic conduct recorded by my best friend was mind-bendingly erotic.
Wracked with euphoria, my body clenched with each powerful wave of pleasure. Spasm after spasm, my body seized tightly as my orgasms detonated. As Stig deposited the second load of the day on my face, I trembled in ecstasy.
Needing there to be more, when he finished spilling himself, I reached up and took hold of his glorious cock. Utterly grateful for the fucking he had just given me, I kissed and licked his cock, nuzzling it appreciatively. I smeared his sticky spunk all over my face as I eagerly thanked him.
Wanting his cum everywhere, yearning to touch every inch of his cock with every part of my mouth, I made a mess humbling myself before him. Bathing his balls, kissing his thighs and belly. Licking long strokes up and down, I cleaned his manhood, deeply happy to have been so well fucked.
When Stig’s cock was as clean as I could get it, I used my fingers to scoop any cum I could into my mouth, licking my fingers greedily as the camera watched. Glancing into the lens, I felt embarrassed by my state, but knew it would look great.
“$6394.80” Esme said in hushed tones.
Finally back on earth, my orgasm abating, my depravity over, I smiled shyly at the camera, not sure what to do. Then moving like she were in a trance Esme handed the camera back to Stig and came to me. My gorgeous best friend began to lick Stig’s sperm from my face. I shuddering with renewed passion as her soft wet tongue bathed me, greedily slurping up every drop of jism she could and then kissing me with a tongue full of cum. It was powerfully slutty and I absolutely loved it.
When she had cleaned all the cum from my face and we had kissed until the flavour was gone we both look at each other and, typically, laughed at our outrageous behaviour. Stig turned off the camera as Esme and I laughed and held each other.
“Holy fuck!” Esme exclaimed. “That was hot as fuck! Goddam!” She started pacing in the small space on that side of the bed. “I gotta go rub one out. I can’t believe what just happened.”
“If you want to, we should film it…” Stig offered quietly. I would have said the same thing, but I was dizzy and out of breath still.
Esme looked dubious, still shy, but Stig continued.
“That was a work out. I was only in there about thirty minutes and I am tired. If we are going to keep up the pace we talked about, two hours a night… we are going to need content. I don’t think any of us should masturbate any more. If any of us gets the tingle to get off we should film it.”
We all looked at each other, Esme blushing under our eyes.
“I think he might be right.” I said. “I’m spent. I guess we’ll get in great shape from all the exercise… but my poor pussy is sore.” I admitted. “If we can keep viewers by just rubbing one out… that’s a good thing.”