The Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esme nodded. “I know… I just… I’ve never done it. I’ve never masturbated.”
“You’ve never masturbated even once?” Stig asked, his voice gentle, curious not accusatory.
“No. I was both a late bloomer and an early starter. I wasn’t interested in sex until I got a boyfriend in high school and we stared fooling around pretty quick. We learned to get each other off and I never bothered doing it myself. I have always sort of just slept with someone when I wanted to get off.” Esme shrugged.
As tired as I was, having had countless orgasm, sweat and cum still drying on my skin, I offered
“Let me teach you. On camera.”
Smiling her relief, Esme nodded, her expression indicating she had hoped I would offer.
“Let me wipe my face while you get the website up.”
I called out my password as I skipped down the hall to the bathroom. As I washed my face I thought about the money, the viewers and how sexy my friends were. This was a pretty awesome job.
When I returned from my quick wash in the sink, feeling ready to let Esme touch me, I saw the laptop open, and Esme on the bed in her bra and panties. Stig was already recording her as she lay on my bed. Thinking it would be better to introduce me later, I waited near the door, watching.
Esme looked at Stig’s face, not the camera lens. Not looking shy-she isn’t- but not her usual confident self, Esme stroked her fingers along her flesh, teasing herself and the audience. Smiling to myself, I watched her discover the pleasure of being seen in such a vulnerable way.
Esme, caressed her arms, with opposite hands, and allowed one hand to slid up her neck, then over her chest, while the other trailed over her belly. Exploring touching herself for the delight of others, Esme watched Stig closely for signs of approval, but he was focused on making beautiful images, not on what she was feeling. I stepped forward.
“You doing okay?” I asked her.
“I’m not sure… is this… right?”
Looking at me, she sort of sagged, giving up trying to seduce the camera.
“Don’t think of it as right or wrong. Right now its about your pleasure. Take off your bra.”
Glancing at the camera, Esme hesitated a moment, then undid her bra and tossed it aside, baring her full, firm breast to the eyes of her viewers. Of their own volition her arms covered her breasts and I saw her will her arms down and away, but soon, as she turned her gaze to me seeking advice, her arms floated back up to hover near her bared breasts.
“Relax, even close your eyes for a moment and focus on sensation. Touch your breasts, but think about your hand being someone else’s. Concentrate more on being touched, not touching.”
As Esme’s fingers caressed the soft skin of both breasts, I watched the tension in her face soften. Esme has pale, porcelain skin so white the blue of her veins was visible underneath. She is taller than me, but that is saying nothing. I think she is about 5’5”, about 115 pounds. Soft and curvy, she is also fit, our diet and yoga giving her body tone. To me she looks like a perfect hippy angel.
Esme’s coral pink nipples were hard, and as her fingers teased and pinched the little buttons I saw her hips begin to wiggle. Staring, fascinated, I witnessed my best friend learn how to masturbate. Naturally it went quickly for a woman who was sexually active already; she simply hadn’t done this herself yet.
Caressing her breasts, she moved from light, flirty touches through gently strokes to squeezing, massaging and kneading them. My own breasts grew warm and yearned to be touched like that. Idly I began petting my own breasts. I was aware I was doing it, but my focus was on Esme.
Gracefully she rippled, undulating her body as she squirmed under her own touch. One hand slipped down her belly to cup her sex. Rubbing up and down, Esme touched herself sensually for what she said was the first time.
If it were the first time she was nailing it. Both hands massaged her body and from the way she was writhing and starting to breathe heavily, Esme was getting horny. Next, she lowered a second hand to her crotch, the fingers of that hand disappearing beneath her silky panties. Esme’s mouth fell open and she moaned a tiny sound as she touched herself.
Abruptly she sat up and pulled off her panties, ignoring the seduction of her viewers, she was all business. With her panties cast aside, now wearing nothing but socks, Esme lay back, legs spread and she began to explore pleasure with her own two hands.
It seemed as though she was starting carefully, trying out pressures and stroke styles, but naturally someone who knew what felt good to her, she quickly settled into a steady, back and forth over her clit, while the fingers of her other hand fucked her pussy.
I watched closely, learning what she liked. Soon I would be joining her on my bed and tasting a woman’s sex for the first time. My body thrilled thinking about it. I’d fooled around with women a few times, but I’d always been the bottom, so to speak.
Tonight I wanted to take control, to please my friend who was being so brave for me. My mouth began to salivate watching her fingers dancing around her pussy, it looked deliciously, pink and pretty. I wanted to join Esme on the bed, but I wanted her to have this experience first.
Rubbing my own pussy as I watched her, I jacked off as my best friend brought herself to her first self-induced orgasm. It was incredibly sexy seeing her body squirm in lust as, bit by bit, she edged closer to a climax. Stig captured all of it, moving constantly, showing the viewers her body from every angle.
I looked at the screen on the laptop and saw she had 23 viewers, and $195.64.
Esme looked amazing on the screen, Stig’s camerawork adoring her body. Distracted I gazed at her on screen for a while. Stig showed her fingers working the glistening folds of her sex, then slowly panned up her flat tummy as she flexed and strained toward climax. Passing over her gorgeous breasts as they heaved from her breathing, he landed on her face in tight close-up, her beautiful features twisted in tormented delight.
As the numbers changed in the corner of the screen to $262.80 it piqued my curiosity as to how well we had done on the last session. I opened the history and looked for it. Stunned I saw $6394.80. Later on, once I had figured out the website better I was able to go back and look at a few of the metrics the site measured. That session had peaked at 123 viewers for at least part of it. We each cleared $1492.12 after the site fee.
At that moment however, I just knew it was a lot, and I was thrilled. Tearing my eyes away from the numbers and Esme’s gorgeous face, I looked at all of her fabulousness right in front of me, in the delectable flesh.
“I did it!” She said gleefully. If she remembered she could be heard by the audience or not I have no idea. “I made myself cum!”
“My turn!” I called and dove onto the bed shoving my face between her legs.
Twice she had gone down on me and I’d had dozens of men do it so I thought I’d have a good idea what to do. Being face to face with her pretty vulva I fell in love with all the intricate soft pinkness. Using my fingers to pull her lips apart I kissed her clit and began to lick and suckle her tiny inner labia.
The soft petals of thin flesh felt delicious as they slipped between my lips and over my tongue. The musky flavour was metallic and clean like an exotic fruit and the warm wetness felt sensational. As Esme wriggled her hips beneath me, I smiled over her belly up into her wide staring eyes.
For several minutes I passed my tongue over her whole vulva, under her clitoral hood, and into her vagina. I explored everything I’d felt done to me a hundred times and my mouth enjoyed doing it just as much as my pussy loved receiving it. My sweet friend bucked her hips at me and I held on for dear life, desperate to keep my mouth clamped to her sex as she sought escape or more stimulation in alternating urges. I think I gave Esme three or four orgasms before my tongue grew too sore to carry on.
Esme pulled me to her face and she began to kiss my mouth hungrily, urgently needing to show me how much she appreciated what I had done. After a few feverish moments of making out we settled on the pillows and smiled sleepily at the camera, saying goodnight.
Once again, Stig shut things down and then joined us on my bed. I had a queen sized bed and it was a tight squeeze, but none of us wanted to be away from the others just then. The website registered over two thousand dollars and we laughed at how rich we had all gotten in one glorious, sexy evening together.
And that’s how I seduced my friends into being porn stars with me. That was a few years ago and we all still love performing together. I don’t know how long we’ll do this, but at some point I’ll make another life changing decision and, if its as sexy, I’ll come back and tell you all about it.