The Wedding Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Reception sex is the best.
2.1k words
4.24
10.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

So after my frustrating night without a big orgasm, it was the wedding day for our son. The wife and I got up early and I drove her to where the girls were getting ready. They were all doing mani/pedis and having their makeup and hair done. My son and I stayed at the hotel and all the grooms men came to us to get ready.

When we arrived at the wedding venue, the guests were being sat and the groomsmen took their places. I waited for my wife as we were to walk in together. When she came out of the staging area, she absolutely knocked my socks off, causing me to fall in love with her all over again.

We don't dress up much anymore, but she looked amazing. A beautiful dress that highlighted her tits and ass, a new hairstyle and perfect makeup; she took my breath away. As she approached I said, "Wow! You look fantastic!"

"Thanks. I take it you like how I look?" she said.

"You bet. You look great all the time, but this is a little different."

The ceremony was concluded and we were all heading to the reception hall. Natalie came to me and said, "I'm sorry you didn't get to finish last night. I'll take care of you later at the reception." She then winked and walked away, swishing her nice firm 25 year old ass.

The reception was in full swing when Natalie came over, grabbed my hand and said, "Come on. I'll take care of you now. You were so wonderful last night that I just feel obligated."

She lead me to another room off the main hall that had a couple of tables and chairs and nothing else. She wasted no time in dropping to her knees and started to undo my pants. "I'll give you a blowjob. I'd let you fuck me again, but these dresses are hard to get off and I don't want to wrinkle it."

By now, my cock was out and standing at attention. She wasted no time and started to gently stroke and slurp just the tip. She then slowly took me all the way in to her warm mouth while gently playing with my balls. She would then pull back and suck for all she was worth on just the tip while pumping and stroking me.

"Mmmmmm, you're pre cum tastes so sweet." Then she would repeat her technique and bring me even closer. "Please tell me when you're going to cum, I want to be ready and swallow every drop."

As she was working me over, I was reaching the point of no return and I said, "I'm about to cum."

Just then, someone grabbed my hands and held them behind my back and without warning she pulled off and completely stopped any contact whatsoever leaving my now throbbing cock dribbling his cum helplessly onto the floor.

My wife whispered in my ear, "You didn't think I was going to let you have your orgasm this early, did you? I have plans for you and it involves you satisfying some other brides maids. After the discussion this morning with them, I couldn't help but offer up your services sweetheart."

As I stood there with my cock bobbing and trying to finish completely, but having no stimulation, that just wasn't going to happen, Natalie stood in front of me and said, "Sorry Bill, but Julie said I had to do that or I wouldn't get anything tonight. And, after last night, I wanted some more."

"Now Bill, why don't you take your clothes off and we can get down to business," said Julie removing her dress as well.

As I was taking my clothes off, John, Penny and Dan came walking in. Julie walked over to John and said, "So, you want to fuck me for teaching Penny how to ruin your orgasm last night, I heard. Well, get your clothes off and let's see what you can do."

Dan was a little confused as to what was going on, but seeing me stripping, Natalie was now taking off her brides maid dress, my wife was already naked and Penny also getting naked, he decided to participate as well.

"Lay down on the floor, Bill. I want to ride your cock and Penny wants you to give her the same oral treatment I got last night. After I told her how good you were at eating pussy, she wanted to try you for herself," said Natalie.

Julie walked over to John and Dan and started to play with both of their stiffening cocks and said, "John, do you think you can take me from behind? I love getting pig roasted and can't wait to feel Dan's dick in my mouth."

I was on my back by this point and Natalie had slowly lowered herself on my still rock hard cock. It was a different angle than last night and she was now gyrating to her own tempo and sliding up and down. Penny straddled my head and lowered her now glistening pussy to my mouth.

As she repositioned herself on her knees, her pussy was now at the perfect height for me to go to work. There was no need for me to focus on the woman riding my cock as I knew I couldn't cum for awhile yet and she was controlling her own stimulation anyway.

As I started to lick and work over Penny's pussy, she started to gyrate and grind herself on my face. As I would lick from front to back, then work on her clit and then stick my tongue in as far as I could, she moaned her approval. I knew that doing this would bring her to her climax very quickly.

My wife Julie, got down on her hands and knees and John moved in behind her and slowly rubbed his cock up and down on her slit, getting it even wetter with his pre cum. He then started to slowly rub more aggressively and was now starting to enter her. He was deliberately going very slow as Julie was also moaning her approval.

She motioned for Dan to come and kneel in front of her as John was now fully in her. She reached out and started to stroke his cock and said, "Jimmy can never know this. If he finds out, it will never happen again, do you understand?" As she finished her sentence she pulled his cock to her mouth and sucked him all the way in.

He moaned his acceptance to the terms. "I won't tell if you won't tell."

Just as that was happening, Natalie was cresting in her orgasm. As she started to moan and grind down even harder on my cock, she pushed herself over the top and pumped herself up and down as she rode through it.

Penny was in bliss as she was riding my face. Being face to face with Natalie as she was reaching her orgasm caused Penny to push across the finish line and she really pushed her pussy down trying to get my tongue even further into her as she started to cum as well.

As the two of them were coming down, they looked over and saw Julie getting fucked from behind by John and sucking on Dan's cock at the same time. John was moving in and out real slow as he wanted to make it last when Julie pulled Dan out of her mouth, looked over her shoulder and said, "I thought you wanted to fuck me for me teaching your wife a new trick. Quit playing back there and fuck me hard so I can feel your balls smacking my clit!"

She then turned back and started to really work Dan over. John accepted the challenge and started to really pound her hard, causing her to moan her approval.

Her moaning and slurping on Dan's cock pushed him over the top and he came in her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowed every drop he could pump in her. John didn't let up and he started to cum in her just as Dan was pulling out of her mouth.

"Oooo. That's it, cum deep inside me. I love feeling warm cum in my belly and my pussy at the same time."

Meanwhile, Penny had separated from me and was watching her husband fuck my wife hard. She looked at me and said, "Wow, Natalie wasn't kidding. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

Natalie was still slowly riding my cock up and down, making sure to keep me stimulated and hard as a rock.

As John finished up and pulled out of my wife she said, "That wasn't bad, John. I knew you could fuck pretty hard."

Julie got up and sat on one of the tables and pulled her legs up towards her chest and said to me, "Do you see any place you would like to stick your cock, Bill?"

"Yes, I do darling."

Natalie got up from sitting on my cock and I walked over to my wife and stood between her uplifted and spread legs and started to slowly stroke my rock hard cock up and down her wet slit.

"I'm going to go really slow so I enjoy this as much as possible." As I continued to slowly stroke up and down, I also started to push slowly in to her, causing her to release a nice moan.

I finally pushed all the way in and let my balls rest directly on her anus. "How does that feel?"

"Mmmmmm, real good."

I then slowly withdrew so just the tip was still in and then slowly pushed forward all the way, resting my balls on her anus again. I did this several more times, each time eliciting a nice moan from her.

After I slowly pulled almost out, I slammed my cock back in to the hilt, bouncing my balls on her anus. She let out another louder moan of approval. "Oh, do you like that? Want me to keep doing that." Another moan.

After several more times, pulled all the way out and started to rub the tip of my cock on her anus, getting it nice and lubricated from the cum in her and my pre cum. She pulled her legs even higher giving me a better angle to enter her ass.

"Now I'm going to cum in your ass. And doing it this way, all the cum and slime coming out of your pussy will give me extra lubrication to make sure you enjoy this as much as I do."

I proceeded to push all the way in to her ass and then I picked up the pace. After not getting a full orgasm last night or earlier, I wanted to make sure I finished appropriately this time.

As we were so in to each other, we lost track of what the other people were doing. Without warning, Julie let out a really nice squeal and moan, which caused me to open my eyes and see what was happening.

John had his wife Penny bent over one end of the table facing my wife and Dan had Natalie bent over the other end of the table and the two women were far enough forward that they were each able to start sucking on Julies nipples as I was fucking her hard in the ass.

Julie was totally in heaven with my dick in her ass and two lovely ladies sucking on her nipples while they were each getting fucked as well.

I finally was feeling that she was getting close to her orgasm from all this stimulation. I reached down with my thumb and started to rub her clit. That was all it took to push her over the top for her huge orgasm. She was moaning and writhing and her ass was pulsating on my cock.

I knew it wouldn't be long for me and I started to pound her even harder. I know that once she starts cumming, she doesn't like me in her ass much longer so I if I wanted to finish, I needed to get going.

That thought was all it took to push me over the finish line as I shot spurt after spurt in her ass.

As we were coming down, both Penny and Natalie were now having their own orgasms as they were getting it while being bent over the tables. John and Dan were close to follow as they shot their loads deep in their partners as well.

As the six of us were coming down, Julie said, "Jimmy can never know of this, do you understand?"

The consensus was that they would never talk about it as they were all hoping that something like this would happen again.

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers