The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... That was incredible..." Patti spoke first as I felt the vibrations in my ass come to a stop with Mom sliding the probe back out of me altogether...

"And oh my God Dale! Look at how much came out of you? That's amazing, it's the most I've seen -or had when you cum in my mouth, which couldn't have been any more than a tea spoon -but this? This is impressive! Good job sweetie!" Patti went on, surprised and delighted with the amount Mom's milker probe-thing had extracted from me, and as I looked myself, I had to admit, this was the most I'd even seen come out of me as well... But to Mom however, apparently this was nothing new...

"Yes that's what happens when you use a wand like this, the vibrations express much more of his cummies than a regular, normal orgasm can..." She explained as I stayed where I was, on my knees and elbows, listening but still, off somewhere else...

"It's in the pulse of the unit, when the harmonics hit the right frequency, his body will just let's it all go... That's also why it's important to relax and not fight it Dale honey, if you struggle it will only prolong the milking time, taking much longer and you won't feel the full effect..." She went on then, telling us more of the finer points of how all of this works, pointing out that if I relax and try not to fight it, my milkings will go that much more quickly and smoothly.

"It's amazing! But -umm what do we do with it now?" Patti asked, but not being able to see behind me, I'm sure Mom was smiling at her as she answered the question by wordlessly taking the tray out from under me and placing up beside me, near my head as I lay there on my knees, my ass still up in the air, my head down and eyes half closed feeling dreamy and bit dopey, like I was high in a way...

"Dale sweetie, here baby, lift your head up for me... This is your cummy-tray baby and I'm sure you know what's going to be expected of you, now come on, up you get, time to lick it all clean for us..." Mom instructed me then and I did know what to do, - or at least I'd figured it out by now...

Knowing that I had no choice but yet surprisingly, without my having an actual orgasm, I didn't feel quite as remorseful or ashamed, like I sometimes felt 'after' so other than feeling a bit shy in doing this with Patti present, I was finding myself rather eager, I was willing to lap up my cooling milked out cum...

Turning I re-centred myself over the tray and with my head still down and my eyes fluttering while letting my tongue dart out without fear, knowing full well what taste I was expecting -- the mushroomy-sea water taste of cum... I began lapping at the tray... My cummy-tray...

Broadening my tongue, I took deeper, longer laps, licking up the sizable puddle collected on the tray -- my 'cummy-tray'...

"Oh you're so good baby, licking your tray all clean and you didn't put up any fuss! Not like the first time, remember sweetie? Remember our first special time together with my dildo and how we pretended you were licking Darren's cock for him? Licking up all of his cum..?" Mom asked, reminding me --and Patti of my first dalliances with my Mother, licking up my own cum from her dildo and pretending it was Darren's big, hard cock and how at first I had resisted licking the dildo clean for her, but Mom wasn't having it, she made me do it, just to get me past this fear...

This fear -- or 'that' fear...... The one that creeps into every guys head the second his cum leaves his body after pledging and swearing that he'll lick it up, taste and consume every last drop -- yet in the end to only back down once his libido had been drained -along with his seed -and happening so fast, even faster than he can ejaculate that very same sticky wet load...

I didn't have that problem anymore and as Mom was about to tell me, I probably never would -- ever again...

"You see Dale honey..?" She began, talking in a sweet voice... "Through milking, that will happen every time... You'll be drained of your little cummies alright -- but not your desire, which will always stay intact..."

Helping me to sit up Mom went on to explain but I understood most of what she was saying already, about having my cum extracted this way yet keeping my state of mind always in the red on the meter my sexual desires and wants... Always on edge... Always horny...

What she wasn't telling me however was whether or not I was EVER going to be allowed to 'cum' again? And if so? When and how often..?

But then remembering how sometimes it best being left in the dark and not knowing certain things...I thought better this time and didn't dare ask...

"Now baby sit up but stay here, sit on the edge for me... That's good..." Mom instructed then as I sat up seeing the two of them again, both fully clothed and Patti smiling so sweetly, loving every second of this, whatever it was we were doing -- while me, I sat there blushing with my mouth fulling with my own lingering taste.

Saying nothing and feeling all the more naked with the two of them still dressed and Mom seated beside me on the coffee table, I looked to her watching as she produced something from the pocket of the cardigan she was wearing, half-hiding whatever it was, palming it in her hand.

"I have something very important to your future development so we should do this right..." She went on as she held the object, rolling it over in her hands but still not letting me see just what it was she was holding and hiding at the same time.

"Dale sweetie, do you know what I have in my hands? Do you know what this is..?" She asked as she slowly opened them up, revealing this odd looking clear plastic 'thing' was all I could think of for a moment of two... Yet once I had a good look -- it dawned on me just exactly what she had in her hands...

Holding it in her open palms it was easy to see from the shape and how it looked like the head of a penis at the end, but still it was rather alien looking and unnatural, made from hard, clear plastic it had an eerie look about it that frightened me as I realized that I was going to be put into this thing...

I was afraid to answer but I felt I'd better... "It's a -- umm... It's a-ahh chastity thingy -- a chastity cage... Like the one...the one you said you made Dad wear..."

Looking away, I answered her but I knew my fate now and could hardly bring myself to face either of them, but when I did glace up I could see the two of them smiling, especially Patti, looking like the Cheshire cat, all teeth and grinning with deception, even her hand landing on my bare knee felt like a planned move, contrived and thought out -- again, the two of them scheming and deciding my fate...

"Yes Dale honey, that's exactly what it is sweetie... However though, it's not 'like' the one your father used to wear for me most of the time... This IS the one I had him locked up in..." Mom said then telling me that I was about to be wearing my Dad's old cage and for what reason, I still wasn't too sure...

Was this another part of carrying on his legacy maybe? As weird as that is, and yet given these circumstances..? That's where it looked like this was going...

"So you both think that I need to have this..? Have this chastity thing put on me? -and be locked up like -- like you said?" I asked stammering -yet I already knew the answer, but I still wanted to know why...

"Yes Dale we do..." Mom said sounding rather solemn and serious, like this was some sort of intervention, like I was being confronted for being a drug addict or a petty thief...

"But... But why..? I asked looking up to her near crying with the confusion and not understanding why my being able to get hard or have sex in some form, even masturbating... Why was it being taken away? And why now..?

Seeing me struggling, Patti spoke up for the first time after letting Mom take the lead in this latest exercise, or 'lesson' as we had been calling these incestual trysts between my Mom and me -- that over time, they had evolved to include Patti...

"Baby you know how we came to this decision? You know... Where we decided that to save us both a lot of frustration -- and well, embarrassment if we were to try and have sex, like -- like a normal couple..?" Patti began, taking my hands in hers and looking into my eyes.

What she was saying, it wasn't making me feel any better with her reiterating this fact that I had agreed to never try -- never would I try to put my stiff little dickie into her pussy -- never would I try to fuck her...

Again I was too humiliated and hugely embarrassed, I had to look away from her and instead I looked down to the clear plastic cage sitting in Mom's hands and still left asking the reasons why I had to be locked up -- and even more so now that we'd just reaffirmed that I wouldn't try to have sex with Patti... Not with my little dickie anyway... So again, I was left not knowing or understanding why...

"Yes I know we came to that decision Patti -and I'll stick to it I promise, I just don't know why you have to lock me away..." I came out with, saying in a pout as I defiantly crossed my arms over my naked chest, hanging my head as I sat there buck-naked atop the coffee table, sulking and not wanting to do this... Not at all...

"You have to trust us Dale, we know what's best for someone like you and as you'll see in time, it won't only be you, but all of us will benefit from you being kept in chastity, especially your new bride... Patti -- your wife to be..." Mom went on explaining but I was at a loss, I had no idea what any of this meant.

"How? How can you benefit from me not being able to... to have sex?" I asked looking to Patti pleading as Mom shuffled further away from me, seated to my left she began taking the plastic bits of the cage apart, laying them out on the blanket in the space made between us.

"It's symbolic baby..." Patti offered, but that too sounded like it was part of this ruse, leaving me unsure and feeling like they were running a game on me...

Of course, I was being most unenthusiastic as you can well imagine, pouting still, keeping my knees pressed together, I was even shivering a little --but not with feeling cold in my naked state -- but rather from the anticipation, the fear of what they had planned for me... Locking me up and keeping me in chastity...

"There is that as well -- the symbolism, Patti was right about that -- but what I'm saying is that while you're kept chaste and with the continued milkings, you won't feel the need to have your little 'wankies' alone in the shower, or where ever you find your release... You can devote yourself to your lovely new bride..." Mom went on, more or less telling me that even having a quick pull in the shower was going to be off limits.

And of course., there was going to be the never ending guilt trip of feeling I should always please Patti, calling her my 'bride to be' but making it sound like I'd messed up somehow, like being engaged to her was some kind of 'fault' on my part.

However, I knew my goose was cooked; there was no way I was getting out of this...

"Now Dale sweetie, lay back, right here will do..." Mom said to me then, placing her hand to my bare, hairless chest, nudging me to lie back on the blanket covered coffee table. "We're going to show Patti how this works, how this goes on, but don't look so worried baby, this is only your temporary cage..." She went on, having me lay back and sounding like she was giving me some hope at least while leading me to believe that this might only be a temporary measure.

Hearing this and feeling slightly better, I more or less gave in, yet again conceding and letting them do whatever they wanted... Including this, putting me into chastity and taking away my little dickie...

"Patti you will need to know how this type of chastity device works, even though we'll be switching on the day of the wedding -- putting him into the permanent cage we found in Vegas..." Mom explained to Patti as I sat up some with the realization that when my Mom said 'temporary' she didn't mean short-term...

I thought... "This was just the beginning?" feeling frustrated and rolling my eyes as I lay back down with a disparaged sounding sigh...

"Ahh!" I gasp lightly, in more of a sigh as I felt Mom dribbling something on me that I knew at once, just from the fragrant unmistakable smell. It was baby oil...

"Lube of some kind is important when using these cages, baby oil is okay because this cage is plastic and not latex...Baby oil ruins anything made of latex so be aware of that..." Mom explained, telling Patti things she will 'need to know' as she lubed up some of the cage parts after first drizzling the flowery smelling oil on me.

"His father always complained of pinching when I was putting this on him, but I soon discovered that a little baby oil on everything made it all go that much smoother and with much less griping and whining about his skin being pinched between the parts..." Mom continued as I sat up on my elbows feeling a little more curious and worried enough that I thought I should watch as she began assembling this thing around me one clear-plastic piece at a time.

"Okay pay attention now, the two of you, it all starts here with fitting this backing ring... You can see this model, the 6000s comes with several interchangeable parts that make fitting the cage all that more easier, meaning we can get it nice and tight, just by finding the right sized pieces to fit him..." She explained as she found the 'backing-ring' she wanted and slipped it around my oily little ball sack from underneath, surrounding my balls and little dickie with the second to last in the size range of the five different plastic rings that were open at one end, like a horse shoe...

"I probably shouldn't say this -- and I won't do it to you right now Dale, but with your father, and this being the only cage we ever used, I took it upon myself to always use the next size down from what he was most comfortable with..." Mom went on telling us more of the story of putting this thing on my Dad and even how she would go out of her way, telling us how she would do this, how she would make it even more unpleasant for him.

"Why was that..? If I can ask..?" Patti came out with then but sounding like she was catching herself, wondering if she should be pushing for more details which I found a bit strange, seeing how by this point, no question should be seen as being too risque...

"Well, I did like to keep him on his toes, but mostly, I did it because he had a knack for escaping, he was a little Houdini... Which was really just because he was small, like Dale here -- his Dad was able to slip out if the mood struck him and he was feeling brave enough -- but his bigger problem was that without the key to the lock, which I kept at all times, he couldn't get back in without my knowing -- and of course, when this would happen I'd have to punish him -- and rather harshly I might add..."

Telling us the grittier details as she continued, fitting a few more of the smaller pieces to the backing ring, completing the circle around my little dickie and ball sack, the ring feeling snug and keeping my small package pulled taut and forward, away from the rest of my body.

I was a little afraid of Mom during this process, thinking of her punishing my Dad as she was saying punishing him 'quite-harshly'... I stayed as still and as quiet as I could, listening and watching.

"I had to let him know that escaping and taking things into his own hands -- in the literal sense --it was not something that I would tolerate... But as you know Patti, we have a very different remedy for Dale and this same problem of escape that he will certain try, because they all do..." Mom went on with her tone changing and sounding scornful, if not accusatory...

"They all try to get out at some point thinking they know better, but they do don't they Dale..?" She finished saying, asking and warning me that I had better not try and follow my father in these particular footsteps, figuring a way out of this vary cage so he can have a quick, sneaky-satisfying wank.

"I -- I don't know? I've... I've never had one of these things put on me... How can I know about escaping? I don't even know what this is..." I said in earnest pleading while playing a bit ignorant, because I sort of was, I hadn't had this experience -however I did understand and I was able to surmise what she was saying, I just didn't want to get in trouble for some crime that I hadn't even committed... At least not yet anyways...

"No of course you don't sweetie, but you will, in a couple of weeks, trust me -- you'll know... You'll understand it all much, much better..." Mom came back adding, but again with her temperament changing to the soft approach, confusing me as she smiled while holding up what looked to be the last piece in this plastic penis puzzle...

"I'm sure you can see where this part goes Patti, it's called the 'penis-cap' and it fits over these pins sticking out... and it slides down like this..." Mom continued, going with her demonstration..."But also, before you do that, before you put the cap on him, make sure you put the right spacer in and they are quite small..." She added holding up a small, tiny little clear plastic tube for us to see.

"So what I did was, I had his father hold it in his mouth until the cap was ready to go on... It worked to both keep the little thing from getting lost and it kept him quiet while he was being locked-up..." She explained while slipping the little thing into place and I could understand why she would do this, make my Dad hold in his mouth, it was tiny and would disappear if you were to drop it anywhere.

I just wondered what Mom would do if he ever swallowed the little thing by accident?

"There! Now, that was easy... Would you like to do the honours and close the lock..?" Mom asked Patti once she had the spacer and the penis cap in place, holding it all together with her free hand as she held up a small padlock, smiling and asking Patti if she would like to finish this, lock me up and take away my little dickie, and my ability to use it...

"Oh yes please..!" Patti chirped back of course, sounding super excited and gleefully clapping her hands together as she sat there watching.

Fiddling, and getting the tiny, thin little shank to slide through the centre pin in the device, the one with a hole near its end, she soon had it all ready and looking to me, she pressed the little brass lock closed with a 'click' that we all heard -but more so I felt...

The reality and the sensation of the lock closing rang throughout me, making me quiver with a different kind of eroticism, it was sexual in nature, but still -- it was not... As Patti had said in her weak defence, that it was symbolic -- but I didn't understand that at the time -- now I did, I understood full well what this type of 'symbolism' was about...

I was to be Patti's sissy-boyfriend and then husband, and as we had agree some time back that I would never attempt to fuck her, to try with my pathetic little dickie, or my 'pee-pee' as they called it, never was I to make the effort -- and now with me locked up in this chastity device, my Dad's old cage, the message and the symbolic nature of what we were doing couldn't have been any clearer.

It was the cage...The cage was now the true decider of this fate... Not my agreement or even my will, but instead, it was the cage that said I couldn't and never would fuck my very own wife...

"There we go! All finished...How does it feel Dale..? Is it comfortable enough..?" Mom asked while declaring I was locked up and would to be kept in chastity for how long, I still didn't know, but at least I was being asked if I was 'comfortable' if that was any consolation... I was being permitted some in-put at least.

"It -- it feels strange but it doesn't hurt if that's what you're asking, yeah it's a little tight around my balls... But ummm... Can I ask -- how do I -umm? Go pee? I mean, does it come off somehow..?" I asked back thinking this was a rather important... Just how was this going to work..? When I had to pee..?