The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Dale it doesn't come off so I'm afraid you're just going have to hold it in for a while..." Mom answered, smiling and making me look at her thinking she must be insane -- but then, of course, I caught on...

"Oh my God Dale the look on your face, you can't think I was serious..!" She blurted out, the two of them laughing, cackling like hens in seeing my initial reaction...

"No I didn't think you were serious -- Crazy -- Yes... But not serious..!" I answered, standing up for myself -- or being a little cheeky, trying to get one back on her...

"Ha-ah... Well, I know we're just being funny but in truth baby, I am sorry to say that it stays on -and you just go as normal... That's why there is a big open slit at the end... Of course you'll have to sit down when you go, but you've been doing that for years already, so it won't be any different..." Mom began explaining this part to me but then turned to Patti, telling her more of what she should be doing.

"But I'm glad you mentioned that sweetie, because Patti, since you and I will be his key holders, it will however be mostly up to you in seeing to his daily cleanings where all you have to do is simply remove the penis cap and clean him up with a baby-wipe and then back in he goes..." She went on telling Patti about the cleaning regime she'll need to employ with me being kept like this, locked up and chaste...

"And then at least once a month or maybe two, seeing how Dale is so fair skinned, you'll need to take the whole thing off to get him completely clean and also, to shave him in places that might be missed with it on... Unless of course we go with the route you mentioned, with your stylist Sally waxing him regularly... Or if you go for the laser treatments then you won't need to remove it for months on end, if not ever again..." Mom went on telling us all of these added things that I hadn't really considered -- but I was now!

"Months on end..?" I said then, voicing my dislike of this notion, being locked up for what sounded like long durations -- or if I was ever going to be let out -- set free of this plastic jail securely fastened to my little dickie and using the backing ring as its anchor, clamped around my tight and compressed, hairless little ball sack.

"We've discussed this Dale and between all of us, you know the truth and so do we... Everyone knows that your little pee-pee, your dickie, it's of no real use to us, so yes -- you'll be kept this way indefinitely, and especially so once you're married and we have you in your permanent cage..." Mom explained being rather emphatic, making her point, and then driving it home as she could somehow see a rebellion building within me... She stopped me cold in my tracks...

"And if you do have any trouble with this..." She went on holding up her hand like a stop sign, halting me before I could speak and voice my displeasure...

"If you plan on fighting us, I'll have no trouble spanking that little bum of yours right here and now, and in front of your new bride no less... Is that what you want..?" She finished warning and admonishing me in the same breath for questioning her actions, or even her reasoning behind everything they were putting me through.

Of course, I backed down -- but I feared I may have gone too far already...

"That's another thing, I think Patti should see you being disciplined, so that she can learn and become better at taking the lead in your marriage... We know all about Darren spanking you up at the lodge for spilling the wine, maybe we'll have him do the same again later this evening at our little get-together..." Mom went on scaring the hell out of me even more.

I cringed again in remembering the event of Darren doing the same, shocking and scaring that hell out of me, taking me over his knee being practically naked in just the apron he had me wearing as I was being spanked until I cried, humiliated at being shown my place...

Yes of course I remembered Darren spanking me all too well, thank you...

"I'm -- I'm sorry... I won't argue with you... I can't say I like this or do I agree in total, but I won't fight either of you --and please -- whatever you do, please don't let Daren spank me in front of everyone -- I'll die if you do -- I know I will..." I answered back, my voice low, defeated and levying out a final plea of wanting Darren to left out of this...

"Oh don't worry, just be good and go along with what we say and you won't be going over anyone's knee -- not just yet..." Mom said as she rose from her seat beside me on the coffee table, and at least I felt that much better.

"Here sweetie, up you get, I want you to walk around and tell us how it feels... Oh and also, stay naked the rest of the day, while Patti -- you stay dressed..." Mom said then, helping me up.

"Keeping Dale naked while you're dressed Patti, it will help the two of you to re-enforce the female-led-relationship -and household that you'll both be living in... I kept Dale's father naked and locked up whenever I could, if we found ourselves alone, like when we would send Dale to camp for a few weeks each Summer..."

Walking up and down the length of Patti's living room a few times, the cage didn't hurt and nor was it really all that uncomfortable, it was strange and felt rather alien but it worked and it looked like I would be stuck with it for the time being.

At least this one anyway... Because according to Mom, I would be going into a different cage at some point during -or after our wedding ceremony... I was hoping it would be after, like in a back room or something, not out in front of everyone that would be there... This was something else I didn't know... Just 'who' was going to be there at the wedding..?

"How is it Dale? Does it pinch anywhere..?" Mom asked as the two of them were stood there looking at me, smiling and looking happy as clams as I walked back to where they had their eyes fixated on my cage -- of course...

"No... It feels alright I guess, it's tight and my balls are a bit squished forward, but I guess I can live with it...If I have to..." I replied letting them know that I could survive with this cage clamped to me as I realized that this was one of those situations where I had better be careful what I wish for...

Because this time I received exactly that... What I had wished for...

I was curious about the idea of this chastity thing once Mom had told us how she kept my Dad locked up -- but now however..? Now that it was a reality..? The truth was much harder to swallow than any fiction or fantasy I may have had about being locked up like this... But then again, isn't real life always just that much harder than we ever imagined it would ever be..?

***

"Are you leaving Mom..?" I asked as I watched her turn away to gathering her belongings, her purse and such...

"Yes dear, but I'll be back later for our dinner up at the house, we have a lot to do if we're going to be selling our place and moving in here..." She answered, sounding rather calm but leaving me quite alarmed to say the least.

"Selling..? What? What do you means selling..?" I bleated back, standing there naked and in chastity, looking as dumb as I felt and then to hear this? Yet another decision being made without me... And a rather big one if I do say so..?

"Yes darling, we talked about this while we were away... It started as a bit of a joke really but in the end it actually makes sense..." Mom answered as she made her way towards the door, only giving me the short version of what they had been talking about, selling our house out from under me so it would seem.

Stopped at the door, she turned to us but saying to me "You see Dale with you and Patti being married, of course you're going to want to move in here -and with me just left wandering the house all alone, we thought it would be better to just sell the whole thing and have the three of us living here together..."

Turning to Patti she told her to let me in on the rest of the plan... "I have to get going, Patti will you please be a dear and explain it all to our frightened little lamb? Don't worry sweetie, we have everything all worked out..." She added turning back to me as she opened the front door, which had me ducking in behind Patti, seeing how I was still naked and sporting my newly installed chastity cage.

"Okay, I'll see you both this evening for our celebration dinner and drinks up at Carol and Darren's -- kiss -- kiss..." Mom ended then as Patti and she kissed cheeks saying good-bye as I, opting to stay hidden behind the door, I meekly peek my head out bidding my Mom farewell.

***

"Isn't this so exciting Dale..?" Patti beamed, smiling bright as with the two of us walking back into her living room, me naked and caged, and her, still fully clothed...

"And I love you like this, naked all the time but mostly it's this that I love..!" She added then as she reached down to grab at my cage with her hand, giving it a tug or two and making me jump in the process, jolting back with a pained grunt.

"Uhhh! Patti please! Be careful this thing is really on there!" I exclaimed in a bit of shriek, more surprised than hurt as she pulled on the clear plastic 'penis-cap' as Mom had called it, making sure it was indeed on there, safe and secure...and trust me, it was indeed on there -- it wasn't going anywhere...

"Oh relax, you'll get used to it but in the mean time all of this stuff has made me sooo fucking horny, the wedding, your milking, which I also loved and now this! My sweet sissy-husband to be is all locked up kept chaste and denied... Oh I love this soooo much, come on, we're going up to our bed where you are going to lick my very wet pussy..!"

Taking my hand and without giving me room to protest, not that I would, I mean I love licking Patti's pussy but this newest aspect, the added element of taking my dickie away from me -- that part I was still trying to get my head around. I mean the implications were there, but at the time, I wasn't quite sure I understood just what they really meant and how far this was going to go.

***

Up on the bed after stripping herself bare, as naked as I was, Patti laid out on her back making herself comfortable as she beckoned me over, her legs tenting at the knees before falling open, like flowers in Spring blooming before my eyes, I watched her creamy thighs parting revealing her smooth, clean shaven pussy, seeing her like this, naked and smiling, drawing me near -she was indeed a sight for these 'cock-weary' eyes after my very recent escapades with Darren and Dean...

However, as beautiful and delightful as Patti's waxed, hairless pussy is to see... This time though, something was... Ahh -- different...

Kneeling on the bed I looked with bewildered eyes zeroing in on what I couldn't believe I was seeing, and then to her, my eyes meeting Patti's and seeing her smiling at my recognition, my realizing and astonishment at seeing that she -- that Patti -- the love of my life and now my future bride -- while away on her trip to Las Vegas... She -- she had her clit pierced!

Moving to my all-fours I crawled up to her, looking at the shiny silvery looking chrome ring sitting horizontally through her clitty-hood and there sat a complete ring -and when I looked closer, I could see that this ring, this tiny silver ring --it was near identical to the one on my finger... Inset diamond and all...

"Oh my God Patti..!" I exclaimed as my mouth hung open, my surprise and reaction making her laugh as she sat up, putting a hand to her mound, pulling taut the skin just above her pussy to show off her new jewellery.

"Isn't it great? Carol talked us -- I mean me... She talked me into it -- and look! It even has a diamond like in your rings" Patti said to me, stumbling a bit on her words, but I didn't take too much notice as she looked down at her new clitty ring with me.

"It's still a little tender baby but I want you to kiss it for me... Come to me Dale, come and kiss my ring for me, show me how much you love me baby... That's it, lower, down you go, lay down on your front..." Patti instructed as she sat up some and scooted herself back before once again spreading herself wide open, letting me in, her hand going to the back of my head as I laid myself out on the bed in front of her, my cage crushing into the soft mattress topper but still, even with everything getting quite compressed and feeling none-too comfortable, I did what Patti was asking...

"Mmmmph... Oh yesss baby, that's nice... Oh! Gentle -- gentle now sweetie, remember it's still fresh... Just kiss her for me baby, kiss my ring and tell me that you love me, make a pledge to serve me sweetie... That's what I want to hear from you... Pledge your love and devotion to me Dale, kiss me honey; kiss my ring for me and tell me how much you love me..."

Hearing her and her arousal, lost in her voice I obeyed, leaning in and planting several small kisses to her pierced clitty-hood, and being so very close, I could smell her wonderful essence like an intoxicating perfume, wafting up and hitting my senses and making me want to lick and taste her charms even more after feeling like I'd been away from her forever when in reality, it had only been three days.

With my own arousal coming on strong, I gave into her request, kissing the silvery ring while at the same time pledging my undying love and devotion...

"Oh Patti, I love you so much and your ring..." I began then leaning in; I kissed the small silvery ring running through her clitty-hood before continuing to show my loving devotion, I went on with my pledge...

"It's so pretty on you -- Mmmmaah -where I'll never miss it as I serve you... --Mmmph- I love you --Mmmmaah -- I want to be here for you -- I -- I want to please you Patti...Really, I do -- with --with all of my heart... I want to please you, do what you say I should and always be there.... Be there for you..."

Saying my words, making my submissive vows, I continued on as I kissed her lower, kissing and licking at her pussy lips, saying what she wanted to hear while at the same time feeling my little dickie filling the inside of my cage. My own arousal causing me to wince with the pain and the tortuous pleasure all mixed in with the frustration of wanting and trying but not being able reach my potential, reach my full 4-inches of hardness...

Locked up in this plastic-penis-prison --it was all but impossible -and as well, I was also being filled with the anguish of knowing this is how it was going to be, feeling it raking and pulling at my guts, with more of that awful 'cuckold's-angst' bubbling back to the surface,...

It was making me nauseous but oddly finding a strange awareness to it all that I could only describe as being an 'uncomfortable -- comfort'... For some reason this wasn't new to me, but at the same time it was... It was all so very new...

Also, adding to my pain was the fact that I was laying on the cage, which had it pulling downward, crushing my little balls as I lay there face down dinning on Patti's pussy as I pledged to always be there for her and serve her however she may want or need me... Always at her beck and call...

"Uhhh...Oh! Oh yes Dale that's it, lick me -- Oh so nice -- nice and gentle like that yesss... Oh your tongue always feels so wonderful on my pussy... I can't wait to have you doing this after I've been fucked good and hard..." Patti said to me, directing and complimenting my efforts -but in the end, I still didn't catch on, I wasn't thinking or realizing just what she was saying and implying.

However, knowing to take the softer approach, I lovingly licked at her dewy lips and wet pussy-hole while staying away from her clit as she lay there, legs spread as wide as all out doors and with her fingers running through my hair.

"Ohhh -- Yesss Dale... Mmmm you're sooo good at pussy licking, won't it be so wonderful and nice once we're all living here together?" Patti asked me in pained sounding stretch with my face and tongue still working her lower regions, even dipping down to take a few tongue swipes near and across her tightly puckered anal ring, and my doing this bring out more gasping delighted sounds from Patti... Pushing her closer...

"Ohh Uh -- Uh... Lick my ass and use your fingers... Uh yes... Finger me... Ohhh yesss! I'm cumming... Oh don't stop... Uh don't -- uh don't stop..." She cried as I did what she asked, slipping my two fingers deep inside of her pussy and raking them backward against her inner walls like she showed me and told me saying that this was a sure fire way of getting her off with my fingers...

"Ohh-oh Dale... Oh you're so-so very good -- come here, come up with me lie down and hold me baby..." She said to me, telling me to come to her as I rose and crawled the rest of the way up the bed, turning to lay beside her, my chest heaving with hers and my little dickie, still struggling feeling sore and pinched as he remained trapped and compressed inside the cage.

Looking down, my balls were a blue-ish purple, choked by the backing ring holding everything in place and leaving me to feel every heart beat as it throbbed and pulsed throughout my entire groin, my dickie and balls and even deeper, in my ass I could feel it hitting me like a hammer, throbbing and aching, it hurt that bad.

Resting beside her, I fixated my gaze to some random point on the ceiling, thinking and staying quiet for a moment as I tried to ignore the constant pain and feeling my heart beating in my trapped little balls while Patti lay there recovering beside me. Her heavy tits heaving atop her chest, her eyes closed, centring on her breathing, enjoying the moment with the pleasure filled endorphins still flowing throughout her body... Quietly I spoke up...

"Are -- are you sure about us selling the house and moving in here with you..?" I asked feeling quite reluctant with this new prospect being put before me, that and just like everything else, it was all coming to me as a complete surprise, another mystery I was not privy to, yet I would still be made to live out the consequences.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted nothing more than to marry Patti and live happily ever after, but selling the house that Mom and I spend so much time and money converting? -and that's without factoring in how prior to renovating, it was 'our' family home from the day I came into this world -- and to think of letting all of that go? Yeah, it would take me a while to come on board...

It was just hard to imagine letting go after all of these years and also the shock of having this dropped on me, being 'told' we're selling, I guess I just I was worried -- but then again... Who could blame me..? "Yes of course I want both of you here, and from what Carol was telling us, Darren will be more than willing to 'help us out' which might mean he'll sell it to us -- or something along those lines. We'll find out about that tonight I guess..." Patti answered me, sounding up-beat and enthusiastic as she left the bed while taking me by the hand to drag me out with her.

"But! Before we do anything, I want to practice keeping you clean... Do you think you can make yourself pee and we'll find out how this thing works? Then we can jump into the shower together..." Patti asked and funny enough, I did need to pee as she led me in by the hand and sitting me down on the toilet seat, as I'm very well accustomed, having peed 'girly-style' for almost as long as I can remember...

Patti stood over me and watched as I let go of my bladder letting my pee flow out of me -and also out of the long, wide slit at the end of the clear plastic cage holding my little dickie under lock and key.

"Wow that sounds like you're spraying everywhere, open your legs some, let's have a look..." She commented at hearing the odd sound and then doing as I was asked, opening my legs some Patti and I both looked down and watched while listening to my pee as it was indeed spraying and hitting the inside to the penis-shaped cap before running out and into the bowl below at odd angles that if I were standing, there would no doubt be a big wet mess under my feet and all over the toilet.