The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Dale, I think you'll be sitting down to pee from now on, especially if we're going to be keeping you like this most of the time, but I guess like everything else, we'll get used it, we'll adapt..." Patti said then as I sat there listening to her, telling me how 'we' will get used to this situation of 'me' being the only one locked up in chastity.

Finished on the toilet, Patti handed me a small wad of toilet paper to dab at the drippy end before standing and stepping into the shower behind her. I love showering with Patti, feeling her wonderful wet skin slipping and sliding against my own with her big, gorgeous tits pressing into my back as she stood behind me.

"Okay baby, turn and face me..." She ordered as I watched her taking the detachable shower head from its clip on the tiled wall, pointing it down onto my caged dickie then shocking me with the pressure and surprise.

"Uhhh! Patti please! Be careful that spray is really strong..!" I cried out as she held the hard-jetting stream to my mid-section, hitting the cage and my exposed little ball sack making me recoil and move away, covering myself with my hands.

"Sorry honey, but it's just something else you'll have to get used to doing, it's the best way to flush out your cute little chastity cage without taking the cap off... But trust me once you have your new cage, it'll be much easier to keep everything nice and clean, now move your hands for me..." Patti said back as she turned the shower nozzle away after giving me a good, thorough rinsing.

I didn't say anything about this 'other' chastity device both Patti and Mom kept talking about, my 'permanent cage' as they had both said... I was too afraid to bring it up and also, I was probably lost a little in the denial of it all, still not coming to grips with what this chastity experience was going to be like and how it would change things...

Letting me dry her off with a big towel Patti smiled at me asking "I bet you can't wait to get into some lovely fresh clean clothes after your weekend away, roughing it up at the fishing lodge..."

Just the way she said it, had me on guard and leery -- and roughing it? I don't think so; Darren's fishing lodge was spectacular, appointed with every amenity you could think of from the Wi-Fi to the water purifier, that stunning chalet certainly exceeded the expectation of any 'fishing-lodge' I had ever heard of or had pictured myself.

However, that wasn't what had me worried; it was the other thing, the mention of fresh-clean-clothes and the sparkle in her eye when she said it...

Stepping into the bedroom Patti went to her closet pulling out several shopping bags and digging into one of them she came out with something light pink and satiny-looking. They looked like shorts, or maybe like an old-fashion bathing suit -- but that's not what they were -- not quite...

"Look baby!" Patti beamed, holding up the pink-short-pants after setting the bags down on the bed.

"Look at all the stuff we picked up for you! The shopping in Vegas is amazing -- here try these on, I can't wait to see you in them..." She gushed smiling and holding out the strange looking pair of panties -or I guessed that's what they were...

"What are these Patti..? They're huge..!" I asked, questioning her choice in these pale-pink enormous panties that looked like something my Great Grandmother would wear... And as it turned out, I wasn't all that far off...

"I know!" She chirped again, excited as she went on to explain...

"Aren't they darling? They're called bloomers, like in the old days except these are silky and soft, and I know they'll feel amazing on you, go ahead, put them on..." She told me as I stepped into these big, feathery light 'bloomers' as she had called them -- and I did have to admit, they did feel quite amazing going on, they were so soft and light...

So much silky-satin touching my hairless skin, I felt shivers ringing throughout me as I shimmied the light pink panties up my legs, pulling out the elastic waist band to get them over my caged, little dickie before letting the soft, billowy fabric come up as high as my bellybutton... The pink elastic waist-band sitting well above my hips with the cool, wonderful sensation awakening me and filling my brain with more of these 'sissy-wants' that I knew I couldn't ever deny.

With that one simple touch of pink silk, the switch in my head had been thrown...

Patti was right, I was dying to get into some fresh, clean clothes -- Yes, fresh-clean pink sissy-girl clothing is more like it...

That was exactly what I wanted after stepping into these big panties with frilly lace sewn into the waist-band, and as well at the leg-ends where more elastic kept the garment close to me, hugging my upper thighs, yet with the satiny material still feeling loose and sensuously free, tickling my skin sending girly-goose flesh out all over my body... They were Heavenly...

These panties, or Bloomers -- they had me caught like I was in a trap, a wonderful silky-soft trap that neither my brain or body had any want of departing... So much as to say that, yes -- I loved these big, old fashioned panties -- I loved my Bloomers...

And it seemed Patti loved them too...

"Oh wow they look soooo cute on you! Just like we were all saying when Carol spotted them in the lingerie boutique -- and boy! Did she ever hit a home-run with these... You look amazing Dale... Carol will never shut-up about how she found them and knew right away that they were made for you... And I have to admit... She's right!"

"Are-are you sure..? I mean they do feel wonderful but they're just so big! I asked commenting while making no mention of Carol. I was figuring out by now that knowing less -- or little at all --it was turning out to be a good thing...

I had discovered recently that there was too much stress in being told and knowing things. It just made me worry -- and now, knowing that it was Carol who had picked out these panties -or bloomers -- it did fill me with that certain dread of also knowing that at some point in the evening, I'd be asked, if not told to show Carol the big pink underwear I was wearing thanks to her keen eye in my sissy attire -and as well, everyone else in attendance no doubt.

I tried to put that part of it out of my head...

Yet, as I was to find out that for this evening, my bloomers were to be the least of my worries...

"I think that's what makes them look so good on you, because they are big -- and they cover your cage so well... I mean, let's face it, wearing a little T-back thong while you're being kept in chastity, it won't be too good of a look now will it..?" Patti went on then, telling me the benefits of me living in panties like these big bloomers, and no I didn't think a T-back or any small panties would work either.

But again, I couldn't disagree with her on that fact, because with this plastic cage on me, it was of course much bigger than me -and so with a good dose of irony, it seemed, being locked up and having my little dickie taken away from me, and with the cage being bigger -- it was the first time ever that it looked like I had any kind of 'package' meaning my little dickie looked bigger -while in reality- it was non-existent... I didn't have one...and if that doesn't break any man, I don't know what else could...

Yes, the bloomers did a very good job at keeping me covered, however, I did still have that embarrassing bulge to contend with... Having a package or not, it still wasn't going to be a good look for a sissy like me...

Looking at myself in the mirror and becoming lost, admiring the bloomers and thinking how it never would have crossed my mind to wear such a thing, while 'dressing' that is -- then coming from my left, I could see Patti holding something else out for me, it was white, lacy and small...

"Here baby, we picked up this cute little body-wrap for you... It was your Mom who found this one... Try it on, it's a specialty item is perfect for you and your body style..." She said to me as I held the delicate lace top in my fingers, letting it open to see that it looked more like a lacy tube-top, yet once I'd raised my arms and slipped into it, with Patti helping me, I let out a gasp of delight because like my bloomers, this little top also felt amazing, touching and hugging my skin.

"Oh gosh Dale... That top is you isn't it..?" Patti asked while 'Oohing' over how this delicate, all white slip-top looked on me.

Made of an elasticized lace fabric, it clung to me and my every couture...It was short, the scalloped hem at the bottom coming down only a few inches under my hardened little nipples, the lace with its tiny holes, dragging across, pulling and arousing my stiff little buds into aching points that I could feel all the way down into my still swollen and throbbing little dickie.

Seeing how bras have never really factored into my dressing, it was a real sexy-feminine treat for me in being able to wear something like this lacy little top... I absolutely loved it. It felt so wonderful and feminine and I could see why it was a 'specialty item' and that's because it was made for someone like me, someone with a completely flat chest.

"I have stockings for you but I don't think you'll need them tonight, it's kind of warm out, plus we'll be in the house all evening for the engagement 'get-together' Darren and Carol are throwing for us..." Patti went on then, dictating more of what I'll be wearing.

"They've been so good to me....And believe it or not, Carol is the one who is doing all of this. She told me that she's really happy for us, for me -and for you..." She added, surprising me a little with these revelations about Carol, the woman who I believed never liked me.

"She even apologized to me again for how she thought of you all those years ago. Can you believe it..?" Patti added as she led me over and sat me at her vanity table. Telling me how Carol is coming on board with our getting back together -and now even our engagement.

I won't say I was completely shocked, but it was nice to hear because I was rather intimidated by Carol, and that will probably never change. No matter how nice she is to me, I suppose that my first impression of her will always be with me, the one where she told me to my face that I wasn't good enough for her sister.

"Well that's nice to hear..." I began, looking back at Patti through her vanity mirror, smiling and automatically starting to put on my make-up, without her telling me to, just sitting me down on her puffy little foot-stool was enough for me to start brushing out my longer, ever growing straight brown hair.

Knowing what to do, I used a hair clip to pin back my bangs, as I've been doing while playing around on my own, doing my make-up and having fun practising more of these sinful little 'sissy-treats' as I call them -and seeing me do this, something simple as pinning up my bangs to do my make-up, it caught Patti's eye...

"Wow your hair! Oh you so cute like that -- wait, I have a different one, you can keep it up like that tonight..." She instructed with sudden excitement and sort of pushing me out of her way as she began digging around in the open drawer until she found what she was looking for...

"Ah-ha! Here it is..!" She said then, popping up and looking happy while holding up this larger, longer hair clip that at its end, where it's hinged -- mounted there was a rather large pink plastic rose, making it look all that much more feminine... I mean, not that all hair clips aren't feminine, it just that this one, it was more than I was expecting...

With this new, pink clip in my hair, holding back my long, straight bangs and leaving the sides long, I had to agree with Patti, I did like this look, it was quite pretty... But I was already in a happy, playful mood so I joked with her, not commenting on the hair clip, choosing instead to be a bit sarcastic, answering back about Carol coming around to me...

"Yeah... It's nice to hear that about Carol, I was never too sure about her -- but now though... It's wonderful to know that I now have THREE women in my life conspiring against me instead of just the two of you... Lucky me huh..?"

Stopping Patti looked at me with a long pause before saying anything "Ha-Ha...Very funny... Miss smarty-pants... If that's how you feel, does that mean you won't wear this tonight and keep us all happy? You know..? Us three women out to get you..?" She came back saying then as she turned while holding up something I could hardly believe...

It was a dusty pink satin, sleeveless halter-dress that had a full bodice covering the chest right up the wide two inch collar, dotted with tiny glimmering Rhinestones.... My jaw fell open as I looked lower, the hem line landing at mid-thigh with a wide belt and buckle tied at the narrow waist, all in the same dusty-pink as this short -A-line party dress...

It was stunningly pretty as far as party-dresses go -- but with my breath caught in my throat -- I wasn't too sure if I could wear something this super feminine, a girl's very pretty, very pink party dress...

I mean, yes of course I 'could' wear the cute soft looking satin thing, that wasn't the question I had for myself... I needed to know if I 'could' in the sense that I'd be too mortified to let anyone see me dressed 'that' far... Yet in thinking back to the pool party, and the obviously female 'onesie' I was dressed in that night... I would have to admit this wouldn't be the first time I was 'out' while dressed in girl's clothes, and with full make-up I might add... But this..? I wasn't so sure about...

This was different again...This was a dress... A real pink feminine girly party dress and Patti was asking me if I would wear it to our engagement dinner -that I had no knowledge of until earlier, after Patti had proposed... And also, I had no idea who would be there to see me dressed as I was going to be... In this pink party dress...

I swallowed hard knowing I wouldn't have a real choice, so in my usual, submissive mind set of not wanting to drag this out, only to end up with same outcome. I silently held out my hand giving my assent, asking Patti for the dress without having to say anything...

"Oh goodie! You're going to look stunning..." Patti clapped and cheered then, going full on now that I'd given her my okay...

"And here look we even bought you matching shoes to go with your pretty new dress..!" She beamed as I held up the dress on its hangar, watching and looked to see Patti opening a shoe box containing a pair of high-heels that were indeed identical in colour to the rest of my outfit, the pink dress with its wide belt and of course, the shoes matching perfectly.

Yet that was my next concern...The shoes...

"Don't look so worried Dale sweetie, they're only a 3-inch pump, you have great balance, I'm sure you'll be able to handle them..." Patti said to me before I could even ask or voice any type of protest, it was like the onesie and the dress... I was wearing them...

However, that didn't leave me without questions...

"But Patti... I thought you said that you didn't want me like this, you know -- like you said..? 'I don't want you going full tranny on me'... What happened to that..?" I offered as the only defence I could think of as she set the tall looking pink shoes down at my feet.

I mean it was true, she did say that she liked me 'femmed-up' but she didn't want me like this, like how she was dressing me now -- dressing me to make me look more like a girl, more like a debutante coming out to her first ball...

Okay -- except for that one time with her and Mom where they had me dressed up completely in women's clothes... Where also that night Patti, she ended up fucking me in the ass with Mom's big strap-on...

But other than this..? I had never been out and around anyone else 'fully-dressed' so yeah, I was nervous.... Excited too -- but still my nerves definitely were winning out.

"Oh you'll be fine, we have an hour before we have to go, you can practice walking while I'm getting ready -and yes, I know I said that... I didn't want you going full-tranny, but after the last time, when your Mom and I dressed you up -- and you looked sooo fucking amazing,.. I'll admit that I started seeing you in a different light and thinking of you taking this much farther than I imagined I'd want to... It's a real turn on for me now -- and you want that right? You want me happy and turned on don't you..?" Patti explained, telling me that my being dressed en-fem is a real turn on for her -- I knew this was it for me... I was doomed to this new life in pink...

"Ye-yeah... Of course I want you happy but I'm not so sure that..." I began saying yet Patti, cut in stemming any attempted rebuttal on my part... With my first with being milked, robbed of my cum and then put into chastity and now this, being made to wear a pretty-pink party dress in front of a room full of people.

"Dale honey, we've been through this already baby... You know why I want you, why I want to marry you... It's because of who you are... You're my sweet little sissy-boyfriend... You're the one and only person I truly trust and connect with..." She went on, as I stood there listening and feeling bad with what she was saying, telling me, being so loving and touching with her words and sentiment.

"We understand each other and, we know each other's wants needs and desires... That's why I want you baby... And soon, you're going to be my sweet sissy-husband and not just my boyfriend... Now come on, enough of this fussing and into your dress, I'll help zip you up and then you can practice walking in your new shoes before we go..."

Sighing to myself, knowing I was defeated, I stepped into my new party-dress. My pink-party dress at that -and then with Patti coming up behind me I could feel her breath tickling my neck as she fastened the three little hooks in the sparkling, faux-diamond collar portion of this sleeveless halter, kissing me there, at the back of my neck, I giggled and coiled away and feeling very much like the girl in this scene -- or in this life -and most definitely -in this relationship...

Staying close behind me, I felt her arms slipping around me, holding me as we swayed together like there was some imaginary song playing in the back ground... "You like to wear dresses and skirt don't you baby..?" She asked me in darker, sultrier whispering voice, her words rasping and sounding wet with arousal.

"Mmmmph... Ohhh I don't -- I don't know... I do -- I do love dressing up like this Patti but -- but I worry what everyone will think of me..." I said back to her in a pained moaning-whine, showing my confusion and my desire, trying to describe it to her, let her know how it was tearing me apart.

"That's something else we've already been through Dale... Who cares what people think?" She came back saying to me, leaning to the side, looking at me, her arms still wrapped around my mid-section.

"As long as you're happy and I'm happy, and believe me, seeing you now, dressed like this so pretty and feminine, I'm VERY happy -and I know everyone else will be happy too, so stop letting your fears guide you, just let them go and have a little faith baby..." She reasoned then, reminding me that it didn't matter what other people thought and going on she went further in driving that point home...

Smiling and moving away, she at her vanity and beginning to do her own make-up, looking back at me in the mirror and asking "Tell me Dale... What do you think is the worst possible thing that could happen if let's say 'everyone' was to find out that you're a sissy cross dresser..?" She asked leaving me to stand there thinking, blank because I didn't really have anything...

"Well... Well I'd be -- be ashamed and -- and I'd run -- I'd run away..." I offered as a lame excuse because I couldn't think of anything else in the moment, she caught me off my guard -- but still she continued...