The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you Dale? Are you ashamed of how you're dressed...and who you are? Looking so pretty in your pink party dress and those stunning heels, they do wonders for your calves by the way... But however though..." She challenged saying to me, going on, sounding more put out, more up-set, even while complimenting me on my shoes, but all the same sounding rather condescending.

"If you're as ashamed as you say Dale... Ashamed by people you don't care about -and so what if they looked at you before going on with their day, not giving a shit that they saw a hot little tranny-boy in the check-out line at the Green Grocer..?" She added scaring me and turning, she looked up to me from her stool taking a thin gold chain from around her neck where she kept her key to my chastity cage and tossing the whole thing at me, I caught it in my fingers, shocked and feeling quite afraid I'd up set her -- I felt bad.

"Well then go change... Take it all off and that's the key to your chastity cage, you can take that off too if you're so ashamed to be who you are Dale..." She finished then, sounding very cold as she turned away from me, continuing with her make-up...

I was stunned I didn't know what to do...

I didn't like her being mad at me and as I thought of what she was saying I knew she was right. I knew there was no reason to fear being seen as I was, and as who I've become -- or better -- who I really am...

So I did the only thing I could think of... I fell to my knees at her side and plead with her, begging her not to be mad at me... And thankfully it worked, yet not without more concessions on my part, more promises I thought I should be making, furthering this vow of doing everything I could to keep her happy.

"Please Patti, don't be like this... I'm sorry, I'll let you dress me however you want and I'll go anywhere with you -- even... Even into the Green Grocer if I have to -- but please... Please don't be mad at me... I just worry sometimes... I mean I know I love this, it's true I do love dressing up and I know it's a big part of me, but still -- it's hard -- sometimes..."

"Really? You'd let me take you out in public dressed just like this? In full-tranny-mode..?" She asked with her mood suddenly changing again as I knelt there at her feet in my dress, shoes and face, fully made-up, begging and nodding my agreement while trying not to cry and ruin my eyes with mascara.

"Yes! Yes please... I'll do anything..." I meekly replied, begging still...

"Okay then, how about this..." Patti started then turning back to me but smiling now, I could feel the ice melting but also I could see the wheels turning in her head -and yet all I could think was thank-God she wasn't mad anymore...

"Tomorrow, you and I are going to go over to your house..." She said putting out her hand to help me up from where I'd fallen at her side as she went on, still talking...

"--and together we are going to throw out or donate most of your clothes -- and ALL of your underwear and then... You and I... We are going shopping..."

Standing now, Patti rising with me, I knew I had to go along with her, I knew I had to agree...

"Yes... yes okay but... My work? I can still, you know? Wear my regular clothes to work... Right..?" I asked her then and not really believing that she would consider making go to work, dressed as a girl... God I hoped not...

"Well... We'll talk about that later, maybe while were up at the house having our little celebration, and speaking of which, I'd better get dressed, Jen will be here soon and we can all ride up together in the golf cart -- and No! You can't drive... Especially not in those heels..!" Patti answered but I didn't reply, putting my hands up, I was finished arguing with her, especially if my questioning had set her off like it had... No, I chose to stay quiet as I smoothed out my dress with Patti continuing to get herself ready.

***

Ready soon enough, she looked so sexy and gorgeous with her hair a honey golden-red, all curled and set, and also with her eyes looking that much more smoky and dark with her heavy eyeliner and dark, purple-black shadow, and of course I could never forget to mention her full, luscious lips, looking plump and soooo kissable with her red lipstick... I could never stop believing she was here; she was with me -and of all things... She was the one who had proposed to me! My Patti Cake... She wanted to marry me..!

I was mesmerized watching as she slipped off her robe, already in her dark purple panties and a matching strapless bra... Patti has a thing for purple and it does wear well on her, it fits with her hair style and colouring, whereas with me, as I was learning -- and or being directed... Pink was to be the chosen colour for me...

From my panties to my clothes, and to my own shimmery coral-pink lipstick, this is where we were... Patti in her dark, alluring and dominant purples and me, so soft and so pretty in pink... Yet another aspect of my life taken out of my control... Although, granted, if I had been made to choose... I would have probably gone with pink as well, so I wasn't complaining -- slowly I was accepting this fate...

Turning to me and looking like she was ready, Patti did look stunning in her dress -- an over-the-shoulder, flowing, purple and white floral number that hugged her tightly in all the right places, her big tits pushed up with a strapless bra, and her shoes, just as high as mine -- and we were ready just in time too, because as we made our way across the landing we heard Mom coming in through the front door and calling to us...

"Hello! Patti? Dale..? I'm back -- I hope you're both ready..?"

Smiling at each other and holding hands, together my Patti Cake and me, we made our way down the stairs, dressed as woman and her sissy -- dressed to the nines and ready for our engagement party...

Continued...

"