The Wedding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Sally apply the numbing agent that I thought would be in a spray -- but no, it was topical however, it came as a cream in a tube...

Taking my shrunken, terrified little dickie back into her two fingers, with her other finger she smeared a good dollop of the white cream out onto the surface on my pinkish, shying little head. The sounding pin feeling heavy, alien and strangely out of place with the rest of me shrinking and shying away like it knew somehow... Like my little dickie, he knew what was about to happen to him... Turtling way, hiding and afraid...

I was shaking now and in a cold sweat, feeling the cream doing its intended, numbing me down with a tingling sensation surrounding the area and penetrating my flesh...

It was like when I sit on my one foot when reading; I do this all the time... I forget, and when I get up the tingles and pain in my are too much to stand, leaving me in pain and crying out as I fall back into my seat.

That was the best way I could describe the feeling... It was that same, my little dick was asleep with that feeling running deep, leaving him numb and devoid of life...

Watching then while clenching my teeth and biting into Patti's panties, Sally took a black marker dotting each side of my penis head where she intended to place the piercing -- where she was going to stab my little dickie, pierce him with a very sharp -- and according to Sally, a very large needle...

Moving quickly and with purpose, she held my penis in the fingers of her left hand while with the right attaching a forceps clamp to my numb little thing, the weight and size of the instrument puling and forcing my penis down even further to expose and I guess stabilize her intended target, the two black dots on either side of my little penis head...

I was so nervous, not even Mom and Patti holding me at the arms could stop my quivering and shaking...

"You might not want to watch this part Gabby, but that's up to you... Are you ready?" Sally asked then as I watched her turning back to her medical tray where she picked up and torn open the sealed package of what contained the clean, sterile piercing needle.

Saying nothing, but nodding my assent I held Patti's hand and swallowed hard, squeezing her fingers in mine with her leaning over, talking to me, trying to reassure me but by then, it was too late...

"Uhh... Ouff -- Gawwwd!" I called out as a stifled cry through my gag as I found myself unable to watch, yet looking away I could still feel it, not a huge pain but I could definitely feel the needle pushing into the spongy skin of my penis glans... I could feel the fibres of my flesh tearing apart with the needle piercing and slicing its way through...

It was awful but thank God the numbing agent was working...

"Are you in pain Gabby? Am I hurting you..?" Sally asked as she continued, keeping up the pressure, pushing the needle through until at last she was there...

"Ummff Ummm..." I cried, muted and not understood, tasting more of Patti through her clean panties as I dared to open my eyes -- but of course the second I did look -I wished I hadn't...

Watching, my eyes went wide and instantly I felt sick again, light headed, faint and ready to pass out it would seem, the blood feeling like it was rushing from my brain, leaving me weak and confused... In the moment, I didn't know which way was up or down, what was real what was make-believe.

However, one thing I did recognize that made me think something must have gone wrong was seeing the needle coming through, pushing out and hitting it's little black mark on the other side, yet along with it came a dark, thick trickle of blood running out, dripping and landing in a tear drop splatter, staining the pure white sheet under me... It was such a ghastly, horrible sight...

Seeing the blood had me swooning further and feeling like for sure that I was going to lose all consciousness -- but then, just when I was fading, when the room was going dark, I looked once more to see that there was no more blood and the needle, it too was gone -yet there, in its place was an odd looking short metal tube running through my inflamed, red and puffy looking -and not-so-little penis head.

"Okay, the temp sleeve is in, now his new chastity cage can go on..." Sally instructed telling the gathered crowd of women and me, I guess -- but by now, like the other women here to watch this procedure, this ultimate removal of any 'man-cards' I may have had left, I managed to spit out Patti's well chewed slobber-soaked panties.

Breathing heavy and lost in this haze of shock and dismay, I was held just as breathlessly quiet as the rest of the room during this last emasculating act... The piercing and locking up of my small, useless little dickie -that would quite effectively take way any designs on me ever thinking of -- or considering myself as such... Considering myself as anything like a 'man'...

Smiling and turning back to her rolling medical tray, Sally picked up the shiny, silvery looking chrome metal cage that -as I could see it now, it looked rather formidable and big...

Made of just two solid pieces there was the backing ring and then the front part of the cage that oddly to me, upon this first glance it sort of looked of all things, it looked like a larger version of the cap on a salt shaker...

And like a salt --or pepper shaker, the cap on this cage, this strange looking rounded, perforated cap, it was all shiny and gleaming in new chrome, yet it was solid for the most part, except for the top that was peppered with a series of smaller holes, like well... like a salt shaker... That what I was seeing this end piece as... The cap that would fit over my now pierced, freshly wounded, numb but still throbbing little penis head.

But where? I didn't understand where...Where was my ring -- my 'wedding-ring' where was it suppose to go? How was it going to be attached?

The second wedding ring, the one I had spotted in the box sitting alongside the matching engagement ring I was currently wearing on my left hand... The one with the matching diamond inset, just like Patti's clitty-ring and Carol's and even the one on both her and Darren's left hand --and now, as I'd been told, like the one my Mom had in her clitoral hood as well...

Still in a sort of dreamy-land where I was again feeling like I wasn't there, like I was a spectator looking back down upon myself, seeing and watching just like the rest. I couldn't comprehend much but as I watched... Sally -- she seem to know exactly what she was doing...

Carefully, she took hold of and slowly removed the 2-inch long sounding pin she had place inside my urethra prior to the piercing, then -- taking my entire little dickie and ball sack into her left hand, she held me all together while slipping the thick, cold feeling backing ring over me, encircling and squeezing through both my soft, injured little dickie and as well my, hairless, shrivelled up ball sack, deftly and with skill, Sally had this part of my new cage on me with little to no effort.

Looking and biting at my lip this time, I thought I could feel the numbing agent beginning to fade as Sally picked up the cap portion and with some manoeuvring and compressing of my glans, squeezing gently as she could at each side, she was able to fit the ends of the temporary piercing tube through the enlarged holes positioned on each side of the rounded the end -- the 'penis cap'...

Watching her doing this I realized this cap part, it was designed for this very purpose, made with two extra holes located at the sides and fitting it all together now she looked to Patti, asking for the main lock...

"Patti, can you pass me the lock? He needs to be secured before we add his ring... You know what to do, just like we practised..." Sally said then as my new bride, smiling like there was no tomorrow, she let go of my hand to retrieve from the table the rather ornate looking, heart-shaped, matching chrome pad-lock, that if anything -- it looked like a locket that belonged on a chain, or even keeping a girls secrets safe, used to lock her diary from so many prying eyes...

"Oh this is so exciting... Remember Gabby sweetie, I love you and that's why we're doing this..." Patti added then as she somehow, knowing what to do, after having practised, as Sally had suggested again, she fed the locking pin through the central join holding the two pieces together- and then looking to me she said it again... "I love you Gabby -- This is for us... This is for the best..."

"Click..." We all heard it resound throughout the room, the lock snapping closed and with it I could feel the weight of not just the cage itself -- but the weight of everything... Everything this represented -- with the lock closing, the thought alone -- it was the heaviest weight of them all...

Looking down now I could see that I was truly locked away, my little dickie left all but completely covered in the salt-shaker-cap, rendering me even further useless... Never to bring anyone any pleasure, not that the little thing had ever -- but now however? That list -- it was to included me...

"Okay, here we go! This is the fun part..." Sally said then, smiling and again, sounding rather up-beat with little regard of my current condition...

"This is the part that will ensure that you'll never be able to escape or even wriggle yourself free for a 'quickie-with-your-widdle-dickie'..." She went on, upping her teasing and talking in a baby-voice as she looked from me, then smiling up at Patti...

Looking as well, Patti she produced from out of what seemed like thin air, that same black velvet ring box she had with her when she had proposed to me...

The one where she asked me to marry her in our 'reverse-engagement' with Patti proposing and putting the engagement ring on my finger -- instead of the other way around, like most couples -- or I should say -- like ALL other couples...

But once more, like then -- and like now... We were nothing like a 'normal' couple now were we..?

Opening the box and presenting the ring to Sally, she smiled taking it and dropping it into a small dish filled with what I hoped was a disinfectant.

Hesitating and looking like she was thinking, Sally she turned to Patti... "You can do this part as well Patti... Here put these on, I'll show you what to do..." She began to both our surprise with her telling Patti she can perform the next procedure while coming out with a second pair of the latex gloves...

Handing them to Patti she added..."You'll need to know how to do this anyway, so let's make it official -- from the beginning..."

"Are -- are you sure? I don't know what to do..." Patti answered 'gloving up' before taking and holding up the ring -- however, she clearly didn't know what she was suppose to do... This part it would seem, they hadn't practised...

"Its okay, it's easy... I'm sure they showed you in the jewellers in Vegas, they know what type of ring this is, it's a piercing ring and here -- look -- see? Did they show you how it opens, like this..?" Sally interjected then, taking the ring back from Patti for a second to show her how this ring, this type -- it wasn't solid, it had a split with the two pieces acting like a catch, coming together at two sharp points, essentially locking together to form a ring, not unlike any key ring you would use to hold and keep your house keys.

"Oh! I must have missed that part when we were buying this one; I'll admit we were a bit tipsy so..." Patti admitted then as Sally passed it back to her.

"Okay... Now what do I do with it..?" She asked holding up the ring in her fingers still unsure -- as was I...

"Slip it though here, like this... That's it... Now watch while I just move the sleeve out by turning everything while pulling gently, we're just replacing one with the other -- see?... There! It's in but here comes the tricky part..." Sally added as she helped Patti slide the ring through the temporary sleeve.

Watching with my breath held and me teeth clenched together so hard that they hurt, feeling Sally twisting and pulling out the temporary device set in after the needle, making it easier and even possible for her to fit the ring through, but now, now with this completed and having removed the tube, what I didn't understand was her saying - 'and now the tricky part'... What was so tricky now..?

Grimacing again I could definitely feel the ring being moved around, turned inside my very fresh wound, I watched too astonished to believe what I was seeing as Sally, after picking up a small set of jewellers pliers, she nimbly held my caged little dickie up in one hand while grasping and pinching closed the two over-lapping ends where the ring comes together...

Compressing and squeezing, all I could feel was the pressure as I held my breath not sure what she was doing at first but still, scared to death thinking that if she were to slip, or move at all -- she would pull the ring though my piercing, ripping my poor, trapped little penis head in two...

Wincing and whinging again, I watched as Sally, taking away her big set of pliers, she turned my ring once more allowing the inset diamond to become front and centre with the squeezed, collapsed pieces left sitting inside my wound, hidden and unattainable, my ring, my second wedding ring its purpose becoming all too clear.

Huffing and puffing and still not entirely sure what I had just lived through, what I had let them do to me, I was however relieved in a way... It was over... well, almost...

"Ahhhhhgggg... Ohhh fuuuu-uuck that hurts! Ooohhhh... Oh Christ that stings! Ahhhggg!"

Sally, knowing better I assume, she had taken it upon herself to dump out what was the rest of the rubbing alcohol all over my exposed, bare-skinned crotch, the cage, me and more than anything -- my wound, my fresh, sore and incredibly sensitive piercing, it felt like she had just dumped acid all over me, it felt like I was on fire...

"Sorry about that! But we can't be too sure, we don't want you getting infected now do we..?" She offered as an apology but from the smug, satisfied look on her face I'd say she enjoyed inflicting me with this one last does of shocking, pain induced humiliation...

"Are you okay Gabby? And oh my God baby! That cage and your ring, it looks incredible! Look at you! Oh it sooo much better than I had imagined... Isn't it Jen? Ladies? Come closer, look and see... It's amazing, it really is... I love it -and oh God Gabby -- do I ever- ever love you... Honestly baby, this -- this is so, so special..." Patti gushed, blubbering and fussing, telling me and everyone else how much she loved seeing me like this while calling them all over, wanting them to come in to get a better look... Come and gawk at the circus-freak...

Which was none other than me... As the finished product, pierced and caged as Patti went on describing and telling everyone there how much she loved me locked up and hidden behind this hard, cold steel chastity device that was -as I've said, more like a cruel looking salt shaker... And of course -- my ring, my 'second' wedding ring... The same one that matched everyone else - sitting there, pierced through my little dickie -- somehow making me a part of this truly strange and bizarre -- sex addled family...

However my ring was not being worn by choice... No, it was there acting as double security to the heart-shaped lock already keeping me under Patti's control -- or my Mom's -- or both... I wasn't sure any more... Just like I wasn't sure of anything -- like who held my new keys? Something else I did not know...

"Are you okay Gabby? You're not in too much pain are you?" My Mom said to me then, coming into view over my right shoulder as she went on...

"It does look great on you, just give it some time and here -Carol, bring in the ice packs and the diaper as well... I'm sure everyone has had a good look by now..." She added then looking from me to Carol who along with Ms. Walsh there, still capturing the event on her phone -- and as well, the minister lady... They had all come closer and were all checking me out, looking and marvelling at this spectacle taking place before their very eyes.

Of course in my state, feeling half conscious and half lost, caught in some other world, feeling like I was not here, and this wasn't me, I hadn't really understood or heard my Mom right... Not straight off anyway...

"This is all so fascinating? Don't you think..?" Ms. Walsh asked then as I watched her hand coming over, filming and zooming in the cage containing my wounded, pierced and imprisoned little dickie...

"I think that's enough for now, I'd say it's time we iced him down, the numbing cream will wear off soon and he's going to be quite sore if we leave him out too long..." Sally came back in saying, adding her advice, standing now with the group of women, wine glass in hand after having pushed away her stool and medical tray.

"Lift up a second sweetie; we need to get this diaper under you..." Mom said then as she held out in front of me an adult-sized-diaper, assuming now that this was that 'other-thing' Carol had mentioned.

Holding it open and ready to be placed under me, I sat astonished and of course I balked, crying out my disdain...

"Wh-what..? A diaper -why..? Why do I need that..?" I whimpered questioning, confused and feeling half stoned, out of it but I hadn't smoked any weed in days -- but oh how I wished that was what this was... me hallucinating after smoking some LSD lace grass and none of this was real...

"You'll need it just for a while Gabby, it will hold your ice packs in place and help keep any swelling down and believe me, with that little cage, you don't want to be swelling up too much -- if at all for the next little while anyway..." Mom answered, telling me why I was about to be diapered -and then, being given no choice, I felt Carol taking my one arm with our minister lady, stepping in alongside her grasping the other where together they lifted me up, holding me there while Mom she placed the big adult diaper under me.

"Uhhhh..." I sighed, being jostled but then, gasping even louder upon feeling my Mom dropping first one then two small cloth bags filled with crushed ice, tossing them directly into my lap with one landing on top of the other, covering my caged little dickie making me jump and shrieking with the sudden ice cold hitting me...

"Ohhh! Ahhh... Oh God th-that's c-cold..!" I cried as Mom then arranging the two small bags better, then she along with Patti, together they pulled the sticky tabs at each side of the diaper, lifting the front and sealing me in where I was to be kept iced down, yet still dry.

"Pampered" I thought..."Huh!"

This wasn't the kind of pampering I was expecting... At least not on my wedding day...

"You'll get used to it in a minute... Do you think you can stand up yet?" Patti began, leaning over to take my arm.

"We have some plastic pants for you to wear and a nice free flowing little skirt to put on as well..." She added, rather casual but me, of course my jaw was on my chest...

Continuing, she explained it all, but I was still back hearing her say 'little-skirt'...

"Instead of your suite pants, because well, you'll need as much room to move around as possible, so come on now, let's try to get you up. I'm sure the guests are wondering what's taking so long... That's if Darren has kept his mouth shut..." Patti went on saying, telling me that after everything they were still going into be parading me around 'en-fem' in girl's clothing -- or a skirt at least...

Right away I knew it was too good to be true... I wasn't going to be wearing my tux -- or not all of it... No, as I had feared most in the beginning stages of this wedding -- I was going to be dressed as a girl -- completely outed in front of everyone...