The Wedding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling I should defend myself, yet knowing that it would do me no good, I was still compelled enough to feel I had to -- I had to say something...

"A- a skirt? But..? Do I have to..? I mean there are people here like -- like Cindy from work and -Oh God... Brad! He'll fall over laughing once he sees me..." I complained whining as I was helped into the big pink crinkly sounding plastic outer-pants with elastic waist-band and leg holes... I was not happy with this next turn of events... Not at all...

"Oh relax; it's not that bad... Here, look, it's almost like a kilt... You can tell everyone who cares that it's a family tradition thing and these are your family colours -- or that purple, that's your coat of arms... That'll work..." Patti came back, thinking fast I assume, coming up with a semi-plausible reason for me to be wearing a skirt...

"Well... Okay, alright... If -- if you think so... And yes, I don't think I can get back into my trousers anyway, this thing, this piercing you made me get... it's really starting to hurt..." I replied then, giving up once again because what was the point? There was no way I was ever going to win...

But I swear, one day... One day I'll learn that lesson...

Smiling like they had won yet another battle with my will, Mom handed Patti my skirt as she freed the side catch and short zipper before holding it open at a low height, ready for me to step into -- ready to be dressed in my wedding skirt with my stockings showing and my Cuban heels looking more like women's mid-heeled loafers, I knew someone was going to say something.

The only questions I had were to wonder how long it would take -and who would be the first to pipe up with some humiliating comment, piling and adding more fuel onto this already raging. fire, burning away and consuming the last of Dale Horn...

Up top of course, I looked the same, dressed in my cool looking tuxedo jacket, the neck piece and as well, the purple and gold streaks in my hair which everyone had seen already... Now, I just had to fake the rest, the other changes that if Patti is right -and Darren who must be in on this, unless he says something, no-one but the ladies here will know what's happening under my skirt... or my 'kilt' I should say...

In the short-ish knee-high skirt, I took a few tentative step both trying get my balance on my own and also trying to figure out how I was going to endure and keep a straight face while my little dickie is being frozen -- Popsicle-hard in the diaper and plastic outer pants, the kind they put on kids who still wet themselves.

But as it was about to happen, suddenly I panicked...

"Oh God... I don't know if I can do this... What will everyone say? They'll know I'm... They'll know I just a -- a sissy... They'll think I'm a gay-boy and wonder why you married me... I feel so ashamed right now... Please... Please don't make me go through with this..."

I was spooked and afraid and everyone but me knew this, they could see I was freaking out over what they all thought was nothing -- but to me? This was everything... This would out me but for good...

"Aww sweetie, don't get so up-set, you'll be fine, trust me, trust us -and most importantly baby... You have to learn how to trust yourself... Now come here, give me a hug -and in a second, Carol is going to open those door and let everyone in where you and I will be formally announced... You'll smile and you'll be happy... Do you understand? Do you remember that isn't always about you..?"

Reminding me of my lot in life, my chosen path as it were... I felt bad again forgetting myself by letting my own petty worries get in the way of the bigger picture in doing all that I can to always keep Patti happy... And my worrying and complaining yet again, it wasn't what I wanted... And it certainly wasn't what Patti wanted either...

"Okay... I'm sorry again... This all it just, it gets the better of me sometimes and I lose sight... How about -umm later you can umm - 'teach me a lesson'..? However you --you want..?"

Smiling and seeing me coming around, Patti took up my hand while crinkled her nose at me and saying...

"Mmmm... That sounds more like it -my sissy-husband... I'm sure your Mom still has the leather strap Ms. Walsh gave me the day she came to visit... Do you remember baby..?"

Swallowing and almost wishing I could take my words back, I looked to Patti confirming that yes, indeed I remembered... Especially after Mom had used the evil little thing on me only hours ago, the welts more than likely still there and visible...

"How could I forget a thing like that...?" I said to her; as I was suddenly jostled to attention, Patti giving me a quick elbow as Carol called out from across the room, "Okay! Let's get these papers signed so we can make this official and get this celebration started!..." She said then, as the minister lady stepped back into the picture holding out her folder with our papers inside, holding it open and supporting the lot as she told us where to sign, finishing this part of our wedding ceremonies and getting us ready to move on and 'keep this party rolling' as Carol would no doubt say...

Taking a deep breath, I tried to get myself ready, my shaking hand reaching out for Patti's as Carol swung the two doors wide open, letting the rest of our waiting guests into the parlour...

"Ladies and Gentlemen... it is my honour to present to you my little sister Patti Lynch and her new -- uhh husband... Dale --or the soon to be 'Gabby'...Gabby Lynch..." She called out as the rest of our little gathering, the 8 to 12 people I hardly knew, save for the favourites in this hit-parade, were my nemesis Brad and as well, Cindy and Mark from work...

"So please, come in and welcome, the bar is open for one hour before dinner is served..." Carol added then as everyone poured in, the room growing loud with people talking, mingling and pouring out a lot of booze, which of course was exactly what I needed... Lots and lots of booze...

***

With a shot of Carol's Patron as my first order of business, feeling it hitting me and helping to dull the numbing pain radiating out from my entire crotch, not to mention my mind, body and soul... I began to feel slightly better as Patti then, pulling me away from the bar, she had us parading around the room, greeting everyone and hearing their well wishes -- including of all people -- Brad...

"Oh Brad... I'm so glad you could come... Sweetie, you remember Brad don't you? Say hello baby and thank him for joining us today..." Patti said first to her ex-boyfriend -- her high school sweetheart, then turning and talking to me like I was a kid who's reluctant to meet an over bearing Aunt, shuffling my feet while looking to the floor.

"H-hi Brad... Ahh -- thanks... It's nice to see you again -and umm...thanks for coming..." I stuttered back hardly able to look him in the eye believing he must think I'm some kind of loser, dressed in half of my tux and the rest, me in lilac coloured stockings and a matching purple pleated skirt...

"Hey no sweat Dale... Thanks for having me... You know I'm a bit jealous of you -- cus' it looks like you won buddy... You married Patti -- so no hard feelings if I was ever a jerk with you..." Brad said back to me, leaving me rather shocked to say the least.

But then of course, some of the Brad I knew, the old Brad -- the 'real' Brad began to show...

"Congrats man and to you too Patti, you look awesome -and man, I gotta say this baby -- if you hadn't married this -- uhh 'guy'? I'd be all over you right now..." He said to my brand-new wife in a suave sounding voice, coming on to her as he looked her up and down, like he was hungry for something he hadn't had in a long, long time.

"Oh Brad! Stop..!" Patti came back saying with a laugh and faux little swat at his chest, but I could see through her... I knew she wasn't up-set; she wouldn't have fooled anyone as she went on -telling him to keep away, but what she said at the end, that did catch my attention...

"Well you're too late... He did marry me -- and he did win so that means you'll have to keep your hands to yourself -- for tonight..."

Hearing her say that 'for-tonight' in just that way, after a pause at the end of telling him off -- it hit me with a jolt as I turned to look at her with the three of us stood there... It was one of those things where I know what I heard, but did I..? Did I hear what she just said..? "For tonight"...

Smiling and saying nothing else, Patti then, without taking her eyes away from Brad's she hooked her arm in mine, telling me... "Come along baby, we've more guests to greet -- and as for you mister..." She added while smiling at him... "You behave yourself tonight..."

Feeling the tension between them, I followed along with Patti but just as I was stepping away, Brad stopped me, taking my arm and pulling me to him -- he said quietly... "And --ahh Gabby..? I also have to say man... You look great in a skirt... You have the legs for it... Even if you are a guy -- get me drunk enough and I'd probably take a shot at you..."

Leaning away from him with an incredulous look, not believing what he was saying, I was left stunned and gawking as Patti led me away with Brad letting go of my arm, smiling and even giving me a wink...

Can you say confused..? Oh boy... Where do I begin?

Spending the next twenty minutes or so, going around the room, smiling, greeting and thanking people like Ms. Walsh and even Ms. Star, the lady who made my clothes and I had spotted earlier outside but never had the chance to say hello.

***

A while later Carol came back in with the catering staff, where we were all called to our assigned tables for dinner and the wedding speeches -where once again it just like with my vows that I knew nothing about and nor did I have anything prepared to say here to the room full of people, so it was the same situation presenting itself all over again...

Nervously I leaned over to Patti and asked "Do -- do I have to get up? I didn't know we were going to be making speeches..." With the fear in my voice coming out, but Patti, smiling and nodding she let me off the hook... This time!

"No baby, you don't have to make a speech, unless you want to? But oh -- shhhh -- look, Darren is getting up..." She said to me as I turned then to see that Darren was standing with his glass in hand.

"Well I guess I'll start this off... Hi everyone I'm Darren -- as some of you may know... But anyway, I'll keep this brief because I know everyone is hungry -- and thirsty but what I want to say is to Patti..." Darren began as we all gave him our attention...

"First off, you've come a long way girl, I'm proud of your recovery and how well you stuck to my strict little program, and as your brother-in-law, I couldn't be happier to see you marrying this little guy -- my 'little-buddy' that I remember tagging along and falling all over you... We didn't think you were going to make it Dale, but look at you now..." Darren went on, first talking about Patti, but then as I cringed in my seat, he started talking about me -- and God did I pray he wouldn't mention the long weekend up at the fishing lodge or the full on gay sex videos we made that he and Dean posted on the internet.

"Indeed, look at him now..." He continued pointing over to me as I blushed, wondering how bad he was going to make this...

"You look great Dale and I'm proud of you little buddy, it couldn't have been easy, recognizing and accepting who you are, but now that you have -and you're going to live the life you were meant to live, I have here for everyone to see- and to witness, I have your name-change papers, all ready to go and for you to sign..." He went on then, holding up a manila envelope with what were me deed-pole papers...

The ones that once signed, they would legally and forever change my name from Dale Horn to Gabby Lynch... Again, I felt my stomach churning knowing I was about to be outed once more -- but this time legally with my name being changed from Dale to Gabby...

Leaving his spot at the second table he walked over to me while fishing the papers out of the envelope, with Patti at my side, urging me to stand.

"Go on Gabby... Maybe you should say something after all..." She added then whispering to me as I reluctantly stood, my hands dropping in a useless attempt in wanting to hide my skirt.

Coming up to our head table, Darren moved behind me, placing the papers in front of me and smiling and offered me his expensive looking gold pen.

"There you go Dale, it's time you to literally sign your life away..." He said to me as I took hold of the pen and looked up to him, feeling the full weight of what he was saying because he was right, I was about to sing my life away... My old life... My life as Dale Horn... And I was about to do so in front of this small gathering, most of whom I didn't know and had only met that day...

My hand was shaking, I could hardly hold the pen I was that nervous doing this. I mean it was one thing to have every one calling me Gabby, but to change my name and become 'her'..? The gravity of it all was pulling me down suddenly making this feel like a much bigger deal than I'd anticipated, or even imagined.

"It's okay sweetie, do this, it's the right thing to do and remember, a part of you will always be 'Dale' to me..." Mom came in saying from the other side of me, encouraging me to sign while at the same time wanting to make me feel betting knowing that I'll always be her 'son' - a part of me will always be her Dale --the boy she gave birth to -and as I thought of it that way, I could see that she was right -- that part of me can never really be taken away -- no matter who or what I choose to call myself, my birth-right will never change.

With this in my head and everyone else as my guide, I drew in a deep, reassuring breath and put pen to paper, signing the three pages, each on at a time, at the bottom where Darren was pointing as he leafed the pages over. I felt like I was taking a leap of faith, not really knowing what was under me but still, I had to believe I would be landing on some form of solid ground.

"There we go! Congratulation Gabby Lynch -- and welcome... Welcome to the family..!" Darren said to me then as he slipped the signed papers back into the manila envelope, set it down and then leaned over the table to hug me.

Surprised with this and then even more so with everyone else clapping, I halfheartedly hugged him back, still quite stunned and unsure of what I had just let myself do, changing my first name and taking Darren's last name as Patti's submissive -- sissy husband...

With my heart pounding and not daring to look around the room, I tuned to Patti who smiled and kissed me, telling me how good I'm being and again how much she loves me. Swooning with it all I felt light headed once more as I downed the rest of my wine and thank God I didn't have to say anything to the room, even after Patti had suggested it...

Holding up my glass, I signalled to one of the catering staff who promptly came over and refilled my glass...

***

Things were rather quiet after that, thank God... We ate our roast beef and drank more wine, there were lots of conversations going on all around me and when it was over, I thought to ask Patti if I might be able to get rid of the ice packs that had more than frozen my entire groin, let alone the fresh piercing through the head of my poor little dickie.

"Yeah, I think that will be alright, we have a pair of new crotchless panties that your Mom bought you, just for this occasion..." Patti answered as she nodded over to my Mom, catching her attention as she stood with Dean chatting about whatever, but they did seem to be getting along...

Stepping out of the Parlour and into the large downstairs powder room, one I've clean many times in my recent days work here in the 'Big House'- both Mom and Patti had followed where together they had my skirt up and the pink-plastic protector panties pulled down and then pulling the sides of this ridiculous adult diaper, I gasped in relief as the ice packs fell away, landing on the tile floor with mushy, melted sounding thud.

"Oh thank God that's off of me!" I gasped... "I can't feel a thing down there I'm so frozen and this cage is really heavy..." I added, saying with relief as we stood looking at my freshly pierced and caged little nothing of a penis hidden away under so much chrome and steel...

That's what it looked like... It looked like just a 'nothing'... The steel cap and my wedding ring both hiding and obscuring my soft penis leaving nothing really there except my pink ball sack, pulled tight and held forward by the thick gauged backing ring.

To be honest, looking at myself, mostly through the bathroom mirror, I didn't think I looked any less a man, or even 'male' than I ever had... Even dressed fully en-fem in my pink party dress at the engagement... Seeing myself like this -- truly 'dickless' -- I didn't know what I was anymore...

However, if there was any saving grace in this, the ice packs it would seem had been doing just as they were proscribed in keeping any swelling down, and other than the numbness and an alien, weird feeling having all of this metal attached to me, otherwise -- I wasn't in all that much pain...

"Okay here, put these on..." Patti instructed but first, I had other ideas...

"Wait... There is one more... Uhhh thing..." I said to them both as I stepped over and squatted, hovering above the toilet where with a grimace to my face and gritting my teeth, I reached back to pull out the 2-inch butt plug I'd had in me most of the day.

"Ahhh... Oh that's almost as good as getting out of that diaper..." I sighed looking up but then, seeing Patti and Mom looking at me and both looking rather surprised, I wondered for a moment if I hadn't over stepped my bounds.

"What..? It's okay if take that out right? I mean it's killing me and I -- well I wanna have some fun here tonight -- I mean after everything..." I said to them both trying to plead my case as they looked at me, then to each other.

"Well... I guess so, this time but you didn't ask and I'm not sure I like that... Maybe I remember this later when I -- uhh -- teach you a lesson -- as you suggest..? But for now, yes, you can leave your plug out because I also want you to have fun..." She said to me, letting me know that I still might pay for that move later on, but for the moment I didn't care, I was just glad to have that plug out of my ass...

"Now missy, let's get you into your cute little panties... I love how they're crotchless and will let your little guy hang out so he can breathe -and be seen... With these panties I can just lift up your skirt and show anyone who asks... Isn't that convenient..?" She went on letting me know that along with the possibility if me being disciplined in some way she was also hanging this threat over me, the threat of exposing me to 'anyone who asks'...

"You..? You wouldn't? Please Patti? Please don't show anyone, I'd be mortified..." I whined back as Mom and Patti both stood there smiling at me and watching as I stepped into the white, lacy-fringed panties -- that once I had them up, I discovered they were most certainly crotchless, and like the first pair Mom had given me, I blushed in the wanton shame of putting them on and letting my tortured, caged little dickie slip through the two dainty, feminine strips of fabric.

"Just keep being a good boy and no, I won't show anyone but you'd better steer clear of your Ms. Walsh, who knows what she might do..!" Patti answered making me think that she was right. Ms. Walsh was looking at all of this from more of a scientific view point and not really taking my humility into account... Like when she was filming my piercing, she was more interested in the subject matter, rather than me -- the subject...