The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan glanced backward at the dress that was now in Daniel's hands -- this time making sure that one arm covered her breasts and the other hand covered her pussy. But again. She cursed at herself as she did so -- she was still wet. "Oh god I can't ... I can't let him see that" she warned herself.

"Just bunch it up at the bottom and then pop it over my head" she announced as Daniel lifted the dress. Daniel had hold of the dress by the bottom hem and so getting it over Susan's head was impossible.

"No No" said Susan, sounding frustrated. "You need to sort of hunch it up first" she told him, turning to try and show him. In doing so she again, inadvertently exposed her breasts to him and Daniel's eyes went wide finally seeing them in their full glory.

Susan's frustration boiled over "Well, take a good fucking look son, if that's what turns you on" she spouted, unaware of the truth of her words. Daniel's cock twitched once more -- now straining against the fabric of his trousers.

"Bunch it up like this and then ... over my head" she announced, taking the dress from him briefly and giving him a demonstration. Susan no longer cared that her breasts were exposed, he has seen them. Hiding them now would seem churlish.

Daniel nodded that he had understood, his head still reeling from the sight of his mother's tits. They are magnificent, he admitted to himself before shaking his head slightly in an attempt to get the thought out of his mind.

Quickly he gathered up the dress as his Mum had showed him and lifted it up. "Put your arms through" he grunted the instruction to his mum as the effort of holding the dress up so high was draining him quicker than he thought.

Susan frowned "I ... I can't ... where's the ... I can't see where to put ..." she struggled, her arms flapping somewhat.

Daniel, meanwhile thinking his mother's arms were now in place -- brought the dress down. However, as his hands brought the dress down they came in contact with Susan's breasts, pressing down on them before brushing over the nipples.

Susan's mind screamed at herself as the merest of touches had caused her nipples to instantly harden. "Oh god damn you Susan, you'll go to hell for this" she chided once more.

Daniel huffed with effort once more and Susan piped up "It's ... it's no good -- we'll have to find another way." She offered, lifting the dress back over her head making sure this time her son's hands did not brush her hard nipples.

Daniel smiled despite himself. Deep down he kept iterating to himself that it was just a bit of fun, and that it was the Viagra that was causing his erection, unwilling to accept or even consider the alternative. "I'll put it on the floor, and you can step into it" he offered.

Susan considered the option, "Yes ... yes OK. That should work" she said, glad that the embarrassment would soon be over.

As Daniel set the dress down, carefully arranging it so that his Mum could step into it he stepped back and as an afterthought he turned to face away from her.

Susan glanced back, seeing her son with his back to her gladdened her and so she stepped back and then into the dress. After a little bit of rummaging and rearranging, Susan was able to lift the dress so that it came up to her midriff. She kicked her feet to loosen the dress from her feet and then lifted the dress the rest of the way up, as she did so she announced that Daniel could turn round.

"Ok you can turn ... ah ... oh ... shit..." she exclaimed as Susan now realised the problem. The top of the dress, the part that would be over Keira's breasts was too small, designed as it was for Keira. Susan's big breast by comparison, would never fit in and in deed the top of the dress would not even go over her breasts, despite Susan's gradually more frantic efforts.

This of course meant, that as Daniel turned round to look -- his Mother's tits were fully exposed to him. His eyes went wide, as once again he gazed at them in amazement.

Susan cursed herself too, aware that her nipples were still proud and erect. "Oh fuck ... he's ... he's gonna think ... oh shit ..." she berated herself wildly at the situation she was now in. Susan worried, agonised at the thought of that her own son maybe thought she was doing this deliberately.

Doubt began to spring into her mind. She wasn't ... was she? Doing it deliberately? No of course not, she screamed at herself. "He's my son and I ... I ..." she failed to finish the sentence as, glancing down she saw the huge bulge that was now in her son's trousers.

"oh god Daniel" Susan exclaimed, finally realising that she had to deal with things head on. "You're ... not ... I mean ... your ... does seeing my ... seeing me like this ... does it ... I mean ... do you ..." she stammered unable to quite find the right words, and becoming more and more embarrassed and uncomfortable at the whole situation.

It was Daniel's turn to be mortified "Oh god No Mum ... No ... I ... shit No ... I ... I wouldn't ... I mean ... I don't ... oh fuck No Mum..." he howled turning round once more so his back was to her.

Susan was only slightly relieved at his words, but now self doubt came to her. "Why not" she asked herself indignantly. "I'm only 45, I've got a decent body ... haven't I" she enquired of herself. "Why would he not be excited to see me like this" she huffed to herself.

Feeling somewhat peeved and equally guilty and embarrassed, Susan allowed the thought to float around her head for a while. "He's my son yes -- but he's still a man ... with a cock ... a big cock by the look of it ..." Susan giggled then immediately felt the flush of shame and humiliation wash through her.

"Susan" she shouted at her herself in her own mind "grow up. He's your fucking son. No stop it."

But now, unfortunately for Susan the thought was there and would not go away. Just how big was her son's cock? In an effort to distract herself, she grabbed the top of the wedding dress and yanked it up as far as it would go. It barely covered half her breasts and her erect nipples were still protruding above the hem of the dress. Cursing her own breasts, Susan grabbed a towel and after folding it over she laid it inside the dress so that it now covered her breast completely.

Susan turned to look in the mirror and cursed at how daft it looked. "It's the only way" she told herself. "I can't have pictures of me in a wedding dress with my tits out" she giggles despite herself.

"Right. A couple of pictures and we can get this done with" she announced, giving Daniel a little shove to indicate he should move to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Daniel turned to look at his mother and had to stifle a giggle as he saw the adaptation she had made.

Seeing her son's amusement she laughed slightly "Well, I couldn't very well show my friends pictures of me in a wedding dress with my tits flopping all over the place could I" she giggled then added "god their fucking enormous aren't they ... such a bloody problem sometimes... they're just fucking ugly." she mooted sadly. It fed into her growing feeling of being frumpy, undesirable and downright past it.

But Daniel was quick to reproach her "Mum, they aren't ugly ... your breasts are ... I mean ... oh god ... no, they're ... well ... I wouldn't be complaining if Keira's were that size" he finally said, unsure of quite what words to use.

Susan beamed despite herself, then her mischievous mind crept back in "Oh so you had a GOOD look then son" she asked with a grin, emphasising the word 'good'.

Daniel blushed somewhat in response, and then in a pique of wickedness he said "Couldn't fucking miss them could I, they're so big" he laughed, reaching for his phone to take some pictures.

"Well, what about you" countered Susan, gesturing at Daniel's groin. "I wonder if Keira knows what a lucky girl she is, having one that big" she giggled.

Both Susan and Daniel laughed loudly and then both gave a long slow sigh -- as if they both felt they had passed the point of embarrassment. Daniel began to click as Susan stood there, initially just in a demure pose.

"Oh god Mum, at least try and look as if you are enjoying it, or that you're happy at least. Try a few different poses maybe ..." he offered in encouragement.

It was all the encouragement Susan needed, smiling broadly she began to pose -- sideways, looking back over her shoulder, blowing a kiss, jumping up and down. It was this last action however that caused the towel to finally dislodge and fall to the floor. It took a while for Susan to realise as she continued to jump up and down -- unaware that now her tits were fully exposed and were bouncing around.

Daniel smiled to himself, pleased that he'd managed to get at least a couple of photos of his mum's tits. His cock twitched once more, and this time he didn't feel quite so guilty.

Susan's mind was reeling now, the added physical activity had caused her head to spin with alcohol somewhat and so she turned to her son. "You know what? Fuck this" she said, lifting up the towel she had used to cover herself. "Let's go for something a bit more raunchy."

Susan pulled the dress back down, and now made sure her nipples were clearly seen. "I mean ... you've already seen them" she giggled "so no harm done. If that's OK with you" she pouted at her son.

Daniel clicked madly on his camera as a response, his compliance clear in his wide grin.

Suddenly, a wild and wicked feeling flashed over Susan, and she felt like being so incredibly naughty. She had been a wife and mother for so long, she had all but forgotten what it was like to be playful and have a bit of fun. "Who knows ... I might put these pictures on my Tinder Profile" she giggled before adding "It's so long since I had a cock".

The outburst stunned Daniel, his mum's admission hit him squarely in the face. "Mum ... I'm not sure that's something you should be sharing with ..." he paused. His mother, Susan, was clearly not listening.

Daniel's mouth dropped in absolute amazement as he watched his mother lift her breast up and then began to sexily lick her nipple. Daniel had only seen such a thing in porn videos and now he couldn't believe he was seeing his own mother do it.

Susan felt immediately empowered, and very turned on. "I bet Keira can't do THAT" she said, glancing at her sleeping daughter in law on the bed. The passion was coursing through her veins now, taking with it a feeling of wild abandon and total and utter lust and desire. Still, Susan clung on to the last vestige of decency that she could -- reminding herself that Daniel was her son and so, imaging his cock size was not appropriate.

Of course, this very act of reminding herself he was her son, only served to heighten her excitement and exhilaration. The sense of wickedness and naughtiness of what they were doing was sending her head in spirals of pleasure and delight. She felt almost that she was going to burst with such excitement.

As Daniel continued to snap, Susan pouted at him provocatively and then said "Switch to video, son".

Daniel had no idea what was in his mother's mind but he did as he was bid -- his cock twitching once more and straining his trousers unlike anything he had ever felt before. It did not go unnoticed from his mother, who licked her lips vivaciously in response.

Quite what she had in mind, Susan was not sure -- or perhaps she really didn't want to acknowledge it for fear of believing it was overstepping the mark. Laying back down on the bed, Susan opened her legs slightly, as Daniel gasped now -- slowly understanding her purpose.

Susan grinned lustily, and began slowly drawing the hem of the wedding dress up over her legs. As she did so, the white stockings became visible and to Susan's mind she felt incredibly turned on knowing her own son was watching, and clearly getting turned on she told herself, noting the ever enlarging bulge in his trousers.

When Susan got the dress to the height of her knees, she realised she needed to hitch it up at the back. Preparing to push down with her legs and lift her hips up, she paused and looked at her son. "You might want to come in for a close up of this" she giggled.

In truth, Susan didn't know what had come over her. This flagrant exhibitionism in front of her own son was something so wicked and disgusting in her mind -- and yet, it was so incredibly powerful, so exciting and downright thrilling. Her whole body shivered and shook at the thought of what she was doing, her nipples pouted, her skin became extra-sensitive and she could feel every small touch of the fabric all over her body. Her legs trembled, and her pussy salivated with love juice. With a little giggle, Susan realised that her clit was on fire, ready to erupt and she felt that even the slightest of touches would send her straight to orgasm.

But this was her son, she reminded herself. She had given birth to him 23 years ago, and along with that came an unspoken promise to keep him safe. To teach him the rights and wrongs of the world and to set him up to be the best person he could be. Was that really what she was doing here, she asked herself.

However, as soon as the doubt had risen, a flush of incredible excitement and lust flashed through her -- taking with it, any last doubt she had. What about me, she told herself. What about my needs. Susan thought about her own life, how fate hadn't really been fair or kind to her -- certainly not in the bedroom stakes. Two years without any fun at all, she reminded herself. And even then, the bloke she had been with had been such a huge and massive disappointment.

They had booked a hotel room, there was always something about sex in a hotel room that turned Susan on all the more. They had gone for a lovely meal, and mid way through the meal she had managed -- even while just being sat there -- to remove her panties and hand them over to him.

Susan felt sure the waiter had noticed, but thankfully had not said anything. Her partner however, was stuck for words, clearly not used to having a date do this. Susan had then eaten her food as seductively and passionately as she could, savouring every mouthful and pouting as she did so.

Finally they had got to the bedroom and Susan had done a very slow and sophisticated 'strip-tease' for him, then had done a bit of a lap dance. She had been wearing a very low cut dress that had cost her a fair bit, but which her friends all felt showed off her tits magnificently. And there were certainly no complaints from anyone that had seen her in the dress. The date's eyes had almost popped out of his head when he had first seen her.

Her underwear too, was of the most exciting variety. Lacy and frilly, a pair of black panties that matched a bra that only barely held the breasts in place. At every little jiggle, Susan's tits threatened to burst out, and of course this made the little lap dance all the more exhilarating for her date.

Susan had gone down on him, unzipping his trousers and taking out his firm cock. And that had been when the first disappointment had arrived. Even fully erect it was barely 5 inches long, and Susan felt cheated. This wasn't even going to touch the sides she told herself. But, still she persevered, desperate now for at least some return on her effort.

Sucking the cock was a doddle, and she easily got the whole of it into her mouth, her lips and lower teeth easily able to nibble at his balls at the base of his cock without too much trouble. Whether her date had never had that done, or perhaps had never been quite so turned on -- Susan wasn't sure, but she felt the cock twitch alarmingly often and hard.

It wasn't that she didn't want to swallow his cum, in truth it was quite the opposite, Susan loved to swallow cum. But the fact that he was already in that state concerned her, and if he was a one trick pony then her night was going to be one of self pleasure.

Susan eased off on her sucking and licking, tasting the salty pre-cum on the tip of his cock as she did so. A gamut of emotion and disappointment swept through her. He hadn't so much laid a hand on her yet -- what about my pleasure, her mind called out to her.

Finally, her date responded. "Shit, I'm gonna have to fuck you right now, like the dirty fucking whore you are" he had growled at her.

Even despite his horrible words, Susan was prepared to let it pass -- presuming it was his attempt at some dirty talk. Another part of her brain rued the fact that most men really had no idea how to properly talk dirty. It's not just the words, she remonstrated internally, it's the context, it's the tone, it's the evocative feelings that the words conjure up.

Daniel coughed, seeing the far away look in his mother's eyes. "Are ... are you OK Mum? If you ... want to stop ... we can ..." he offered tentatively, his voice betraying the fact that that was the last thing he wanted to do. His video was on and as per his mother's instructions -- he had moved the camera closer to her. It was interesting to Susan, that he had chosen to do the close up that way rather than simply zooming in on the camera. I wonder if he can smell my cunt juices, thought Susan with a wicked giggle.

With Daniel in place, leaning over so that his face was barely 2 feet away from her love box, Susan smiled and then, closing her eyes once more, she spread her legs a little more and pushed her hips upwards whilst simultaneously drawing the dress up so that it moved up over her hips and arse and gathered around her belly and chest. This of course, meant now that her stockings were completely visible, as was the suspender belt that held them up and the her daughter in law's white panties that were now showing a rather large dark patch of wetness.

Daniel gasped in response, despite his best effort and despite trying to remind himself that this was his mother and that he was just taking a video for her. His cock twitched and went a notch harder as Daniel struggled to tear his gaze away. There was no doubting it, he told himself -- his mother was fucking hot and a definite MILF he giggled.

Susan's mind began to swim in lewd thoughts, her memory going back to the time in the hotel with her last date. Her date had said "Shit, I'm gonna have to fuck you right now, like the dirty fucking whore you are".

Right now, Susan decided she would have settled for that, she conceded - moaning loudly. But the subsequent action of her date had made her howl with frustration. He had simply grabbed her and carried her to the bed, dropped her down and even before she was able to get her breath -- he had used one hand to spread her pussy and then slid his cock in.

Susan's protestations had fallen on deaf ears as her date had growled at her "god you're so fucking wet -- I slid in easily, you're gagging for it aren't you -- you little slut".

Susan had cringed inwardly, unsure whether to point out that the reason he slid in easily was because his cock was so small. Equally, she was a little annoyed and frustrated at being called a slut when all she had been trying to do was increase the enjoyment and enhance the whole love making session.

But this was no love making session, Susan reminded herself. He had simply battered her pussy relentlessly to the point of it almost being painful, but certainly not to the point of her orgasm or even enjoyment. Susan recalled that she had almost felt obliged to say something, to point out her disappointment and frustration. But incredibly, before she even had a chance to formulate her complaint, her date had announced in a loud voice that he was ... Susan recalled the exact words

"I'm fucking coming in your slutty fucking cunt" he had yelled.

And there it was, recalled Susan ruefully. No question about using a condom or whether she was on the pill, no offer to pull out even. He had simply dumped his load into her, before collapsing on top of her, to give her a little kiss then rolling off and wiping his cock on the sheets.