The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan moaned once more, she had always had sensitive breasts, not just her nipples but it did seem that throughout her adult life, the whole of her breasts were incredibly sensitive. And so, of course -- her son's slow and deliberate thrusting between them was once again causing a long low rumbling of orgasm deep inside of her. Susan pinched and rubbed the nipples as she watched the face of her son as his cock now began to harden once more.

"That feels so good son" offered Susan to her son, as he stuck her tongue out and managed to just about lick the tip of his cock as he thrust it forward past her tits. Susan rejoiced at the feeling of his balls as they slid up her chest, she squeezed her tits extra hard around his cock and it twitched in response.

"Oh fuck it, c'mon I'm ready Dan. Fuck your mother frantic with that gorgeous cock ... and ... and ..." offered Susan, almost as if unsure of whether to say it.

Daniel withdrew his now hard and erect cock from between his mum's tits and gave it a few tugs, almost to reassure himself that it was ready for the job. He glanced at his mum as he heard her words then paused waiting for the last bit.

"I ... oh shit just do it Dan, I want you to fuck me and I want you to cum inside me" she managed gasp as she felt Daniel's hands on her thighs spreading her pussy.

"Don't you fucking pull out -- no matter what, you understand me young man?" she laughed at the way it had sounded.

"No matter what" responded Daniel with a grin and a nod that he understood.

Susan took in a deep breath of air, this was it she told herself -- quite unable to believe it despite it all, that she was about to get fucked by her son and that his gorgeous and huge 8 and a half inches was going to be ploughing in to her cunt very, very soon. Susan spread her legs as far as she could, and then some. She wanted every single nano-inch of this cock inside her.

Daniel positioned himself with a smile, then positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to his own mother's pussy.

Susan's hand dropped to her clit, as she began to massage it slowly, rhythmically in slow small circles. She could feel the pressure build, the approach of what was incredibly, going to be her 4th orgasm -- and undoubtedly, given the intensity she was now feeling -- it was going to be the best one, ever.

A low moan escaped her lips as she felt the tip of the cock prise her open hole a bit further open. She bucked her hips involuntarily, her pussy eager for filling. With one hand on her clit, her other hand drifted onto her breasts and she began to massage them, rubbing her nipples alternatively.

Daniel pushed forward with his hips and another 3 inches of his cock slid into his mother. They both gasped then, quite unable to believe that it was actually happening.

"Oh fuck that is soooo good, son" offered Susan in encouragement.

In response, Daniel took a breath "Your pussy feels fantastic mom, I really feel it on my cock"

Susan shivered once more "Deeper, deeper son -- I ... I want to feel you completely inside me" she gestured with a hand for allowing it to drop back onto her clit, the rubbing now a little more frantic and a little faster.

Daniel grunted slightly and another 3 inches of cock disappeared into Susan's eager cunt. Her pussy seemed to devour it, like it was sustenance, which of course it now was for Susan's rapidly insatiable pussy.

With 7 inches now deep in her, Daniel looked at his mother and smiled. He withdrew about 5 inches of his cock then quickly thrust it back in before Susan's howl of disappointment could materialise. As he pushed back in, he thrust it another inch further and Susan gasped in recognition of it.

Her mind whirled, she had never felt her pussy so full. She had never had a cock this big inside her and it felt totally and utterly incredibly ecstatic. Her heart was beating a little faster now, her breathing a little shallower as she realised her orgasm was going to absolutely ravage and destroy her. Not that she minded, it had been a long time.

Again, Susan felt her son withdraw his cock but this time she felt no anxiety, knowing exactly what was about to come. Sure enough, Daniel thrust and now his entire length slipped into Susan's pussy, causing his pubic bone to press onto her hand and this in turn pressed down harder on her clit.

Susan gave a raw guttural roar of pleasure "Awwwww fuuuuuucccccckkkk yes yes yes" she wailed loudly, as the entire length of her son's cock buried itself in her pussy.

Her moan, however -- was a little TOO loudly.

Susan and Daniel had been in the bedroom for about 3 hours by this time, and sleeping and drunk on the large bed next to them had been laying their respective wife and daughter in law. Perhaps it was the noise, perhaps the constant bouncing of the bed or perhaps the alcohol was beginning to wear off. Either way, neither Susan nor Daniel were aware, let alone prepared for what happened next.

Keira moaned loudly "Oh my fucking head" she mumbled, "Oh fuck I feel sick I..." she managed before rolling her head over the side of the bed. Fortunately after a few coughs, nothing came out and she rolled back onto her back on the bed and opened her eyes.

Neither Susan nor Daniel had initially heard Keira speak, and it wasn't until her second outburst that they both realised what was about to happen.

Daniel, absently continued to thrust in and out of his mother, while she continued to accept him with an arch of her back and thrusting up of her hips to meet his as his cock slammed into her.

"What the ... DANIEL?" shouted Kiera angrily, her eyes now wide open and staring at her new husband.

"FUUUCCCKKK ... SUSAN" she shouted, even louder and angrier as she began to realise that was happening. "You're ... you're screwing your own mother Daniel, your fucking MOTHER" she screamed at him.

Fortunately, the effort affected Keira and her head pounded in response. Collapsing bac on the bed she moaned "Oh fuck what did I drink last night" she asked before resuming her outward shock and disgust.

"You 2, it's fucking disgusting, you two ... it's sick ... she's your mother, Danny" she offered up once more.

Underneath him, Susan seemed nonplussed, her eyes closed as she focused on her imminent orgasm, and as Susan told herself -- nothing or no-one was going to deny her this one.

As Daniel's thrust began to weaken, Susan began slamming her hips up to meet him before finally shouting her encouragement "C'mon son -- fuck your mum with that big cock" she yelled, it was as much for her own benefit as it was for Daniel -- and for Keira.

In response, Daniel began his thrusting once more, causing aloud anguishing cry from Keira. "Danny, you're fucking cheating on me -- on our wedding night, with ... with ..." Keira was hardly able to say the words, her utter shock and disbelief apparent.

Keira took in a large breath "WITH YOUR FUCKING MUM" she yelled loudly, "... and oh fuck, she's got my wedding dress on. Oh Danny, how could you ... how ..." Keira began to sob lowly.

Susan grimaced and clenched her teeth, despite her imminent orgasm -- she knew she needed to deal with this first. If Keira told anyone, it would literally be over for them.

Susan motioned for Daniel to slow down "Don't pull out -- just go slow for a bit" she offered by way of explanation.

Daniel looked at his mother, somewhat confused but then nodded.

Susan half turned her body toward Keira, admiring the young girls breast -- small thought they were, as the now popped up above the bed sheet.

"Keira, darling. Listen to me. Please ... listen. It was ... it was YOUR idea" offered Susan, desperately hoping her daughter in law would buy into the complicity.

"My ... my idea" asked Keira a little incredulously. "No, no I would never ... not ... I mean ... we've spoken about a threesome but ... no, no not this" added Keira adamantly. "This is WRONG. I mean, it's sick ... it's incest Susan."

Susan nodded and smiled "We started off having shots in the bar, you remember?" offered Susan. It was true, and she knew that any deception needed an element of truth in it to be believed.

"I ... I ... well" started Keira, unsure of quite what to believe. Her mind reeled, her head pounding with the incoming hangover.

Susan continued, "We spoke about me trying your wedding dress on and how some people got turned on by having sex in a wedding dress." This too, was true -- partly.

Keira gazed into her mother in law's eyes -- then her eyes flashed to Daniel who was still, slowly sliding his cock into Susan. Keira shook her head, seeing the need to get to the bottom of this quickly. She couldn't really believe that she had suggested such a thing, until a gnawing morsel of self doubt crept into her head.

Keira was young and vivacious, sexually adventurous to the point of being willing to try anything once. She had attended a glory hole on a dare, had given 4 guys in a row a blowjob to win a dare. On holidays she often went topless and actually enjoyed the attention of the men, and women. It was true, she conceded -- that she liked cock, but she also loved to munch the rug. She was assuredly bi-sexual she agreed to herself, and with a little blush she remembered that she had had a crush on Susan shortly after meeting her for the first time.

Susan smiled "You suggested to Daniel that you should have sex in your wedding dress" she persisted, seeing the growing doubt in Keira's face.

Keira was about to reply when Daniel piped up "It's true Kei ... I was incredibly turned on at the thought and ..."

Susan interjected "...and that's when you agreed and suggested filming it".

It was a bold claim, Susan knew it and she also knew that Keira would either take the bait or refute it completely. "You said it would make a great porn video" continued Susan, seeing the capitulation was that staring to show on Keira's face.

"But you? You're his mum and ... I mean ... video it? Are you sure" enquired Keira, mustering as much doubt as she possibly could. But to Keira's still drunk and befuddled mind it was all very possible. She was an exhibitionist, she admitted and having sex while being filmed was exactly the sort of thing she might suggest -- especially on such a special occasion as this.

Susan reached out a hand, and brushed some hair out of Keira's eyes before stroking her cheek softly. "You suggested it Keira, and at first I ... well, I wasn't going to ... like you say he's my son after all".

Keira sniffed and looked again at Daniel, quite unable to believe that he was still thrusting in and out of his mother.

"But then you admitted you had a crush on me, and that ... well, since we -- you and I -- were only related by law then there was nothing wrong with it" added Susan, feeling now that she had the young girl on the backfoot. Susan had known for a long time that Keira had a crush on her, and at times had actively encouraged it.

Keira gulped. Had she really blabbed about having a crush on her Mother in law. Again, when Keira thought about it, it was not exactly out of character for her. A low moan escaped Keira's mouth and Susan quickly placed her finger on her daughter in law's mouth to shush her. Keira continued to look totally confused, and yet slowly began accepting the story she was hearing. It all made sense, sort of.

"We started ... once I got the dress on ..." offered Susan, suddenly remembering the photo's Daniel had taken.

"Look" she said, picking up the phone and quickly scrolling to the pictures to show Keira the photo's Daniel had taken of her and his Mum earlier. Of course, Susan knew that Keira was passed out at this point -- but it was not something she thought to mention.

Keira gazed at the pictures in disbelief, scrolling to the next and then the next. Keira had no recollection of any of it, but it made sense.

"Unfortunately you passed out just after that." offered Daniel, his cock now firming up again as he realised that they might actually get away with this. He continued to thrust, a little harder and allowing his balls to slap against his mum's arse cheeks with an audible thwack.

Keira continued to scroll and then gasped at the next picture, it was the one of Susan -- in the dress -- but with her tits out. Keira licked her lips inadvertently, and it didn't go unnoticed by Susan. Keira had indeed had a crush on Susan, and for a long time had imagined and fantasised about Susan's tits. On holiday, she had tried several times to engineer a moment where she could walk in on Susan and catch a glimpse of her tits. Keira felt her own breasts were pathetic by comparison and she immediately and despite herself, began to wonder how they would feel in her hands.

Susan took the opportunity, putting her arm round Keira's shoulders she drew the young girl toward her so that her head rested on her shoulder, just above her heaving breasts.

Keira bit down hard on her lip, unable to quite understand it all. "But ... I mean ... you 2... how ... I mean ... it's sick and disgusting ... isn't it" she offered, but the certainty was no longer in her voice, replaced instead by a strange curiosity and inquisitiveness.

Daniel stiffened, stopped his thrusting and drew a long low moan of frustration from Susan, who was now well and truly in the bounds of having the longest, lowest, deepest and most fulfilling and intense orgasms in her entire life.

"I was fucking rock hard at the thought" continued Daniel, "Mum and I ... we ... we weren't going to do stuff until ... well, you know how my dick hurts when it gets too hard and I was ... really fucking hard at seeing you and mum on the bed." Concluded Daniel, knowing full well that Keira would identify with his situation.

"Oh yeah -- your balls go blue" said Keira, with a laugh that seemed to lift her mood slightly. "But ... well ... it is illegal" offered Keira in one final at of trying to reason things out.

"The damage had already been done, so I just offered to relieve him" said Susan, interjecting once more and drawing her arm in so that Keira's mouth was now resting on the side of Susan's breast. "Then one thing led to another and ... but the damage really had been done by then.

"Mother and Daughter in law having sex while newlywed husband watches ..." I could see social media having a field day with that, coughed Daniel in affirmation.

A strange look came over Keira's face and that was when Susan knew it was a done deal. "Why ... why don't you suck my tits Keira, while your husband, my son finishes fucking me" she added in her best lust laden and seductive voice that she could.

Daniel immediately began to thrust back and forward in earnest, now as he too realised that Keira was in. He pounded his mother's pussy with renewed vigour as he too now felt his balls tighten once more at the thought of banging his mother whilst his wife sucked her tits.

Keira thought about Susan's words -- it was true. And if it was all true then it really was past the point of no return. Lust and excitement flushed through Keira's body. Her nipples popped out with anticipation and desire and with one lustful look up into her mother in law's eyes -- Keira clamped her mouth over Susan's breast as began to lick.

As shiver of deep sensual pleasure ran through Susan, and set her orgasm rolling inexorably toward it's inevitable end. Susan shuddered her body shaking from the pounding that her son was now giving her. Keira munched on Susan's nipples like there was no tomorrow while her other hand rubbed her own clit avidly.

A yelp from Daniel and then a low moan from Susan told everyone concerned what was about to happen.

"Inside me" cried Susan wantonly, "I want your cum inside me" she wailed.

Daniel grunted in response "Oh fuck yeah, you'll get it in your pussy all right -- fucking gonna dump it right in." he groaned, his hips tensing.

Keira was caught up in the whole debauchery of it now "Ah fuck yes, fuck your mum Danny, fuck her good and then I'll lick your cum out of her pussy."

When it came, it really came. Susan's orgasmed caused her eyes to roll back in her head as she felt the spurt after spurt of hot jizz as her son sprayed his cum into her. It felt like a hosepipe going off inside her -- and that was despite Daniel's earlier cum.

Still Danny pounded her, each thrust spraying the cum inside his mother until Susan felt her entire pussy walls were coated.

Daniel gave out a loud wail as he felt the last drops of cum get squeezed out of his dick by his mother's tensing pussy hole.

Keira gave a low groan, seeing this -- and immediately started to rub her own clit in earnest until she too, had a small orgasm. Seeing Danny collapse on top of his mother, both exhausted with effort and a sense of complete and utter fulfilment written on their faces, Keira pushed her husband out of the way.

"Oh Sweet mother in law of mine, I'm going to lick my husband's cum out of your pussy -- until it's bone fucking dry. I've been wanting to do this for so long" added Keira.

Susan smiled, first at her son -- then at her daughter in law. "Don't let me stop you" she giggled.

The End.