The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That act alone, told Susan she would not be seeing this guy again. But in truth, she knew he was not a 2nd date guy. It had all been so promising during the build up, but now she was let flat, frustrated, disappointed and very annoyed.

As soon as the inevitable happened, Susan had snuck out of the room while her date was left snoring and grunting on the bed.

Suddenly, Daniel's voice brought her out of her reverie, and back into the hotel room she now occupied, with her daughter in law naked and asleep beside her and her own son taking close up pictures of her pussy.

A sudden pang of guilt and shame washed over her. Should she really be letting Daniel do this, see this? He was her son. Hadn't the filming gone far enough now she questioned herself.

"Mum, fucking hell Mum ..." he announced a little startled.

Susan's eyes flashed open to see what was concerning her son, her gaze fixing first on the huge bulge that was now undeniably visible in her son's trousers. Again the thought came to her, to wonder just how big her son's cock was. Dare she ask him, the thought flashed through her mind before being dismissed.

"Your ... your panties are ... I mean, Keira's panties are soaking wet ... how ... how am I going to explain that to her" he mumbled, sound for once a little stressed.

Susan's eyes softened, seeing her son's perceived distress and realising it was no huge problem. Things with Keira would resolve themselves if and when they needed to be resolved. With a giggle, Susan added to herself that what was a huge problem, was her son's cock.

She was at the point of no return now, a crossroads that would define her life -- probably, for the rest of it. Her son's face was just inches from her sodden pussy, that now gushed it's juices at the prospect. His huge cock strained for release and relief. But he was still her son, and so what she was proposing was illegal -- despite it being consensual. Not just illegal, she reminded herself -- but viewed socially as disgusting and depraved.

Where they to get found out, it might mean prison or at the very best social alienation, and not to mention the castigation, ridicule and abuse they would both receive. Susan didn't do much on social media, but she knew Daniel did. In addition, her job was client facing -- and she knew this sort of news - rumour or not - would not go down well with her employer.

They would be pilloried, humiliated and castigated beyond all bounds and at every turn. Perhaps they're own family would cast them out as degenerates and disown them. They would have no one to turn to for help, for support and comfort. They would be desolate and alone, denigrated by people as soon as their identity was know. And it was no good thinking no one would ever find out, she reminded herself. These things had a way of being found out, a loose word or an indiscretion at the wrong time or place -- that was all it would take for the rumours to start. And, as is human nature -- most people believe there is no smoke without fire, she concluded a little dejectedly.

It had gone far enough, Susan concluded. She couldn't risk her son's future for this. Her eyes opened and she went to speak, figuring that she could go back to her room and at least fantasise about her son. Surely that wasn't too bad, was it -- she pleaded to herself.

Inadvertently, Susan brought her legs together, forgetting somewhat that her son's head was in between them.

Daniel groaned loudly, as he felt his mum's thighs press down onto his face, trapping his head just inches from her pussy. Daniel's mind raced -- no sign of the doubt or guilt that engulfed his mother's mind. All he had wanted, all he had dared hoped for was a sign from her that it was OK. Ever since he had seen her tits bounce out of the dress, Daniel had been driven by an urge, a driving desire.

He had not allowed it to formulate in his mind until this very second. Now he understood it, he welcomed it. He wanted to fuck his mother, his own mother. He wanted to sink his cock deep into her and empty his balls into her face and mouth. Now she had trapped his head between her legs, surely, he reasoned -- this was a sign, a sign that she wanted him to lick her pussy. Dropping the camera, that was still recording -- Daniel dropped his mouth onto his mother's pussy, feeling the wetness of the pantie material on his face. Using his hand he slowly pulled the knickers aside to expose his mother's sweet, pungent and wet pussy.

Susan's mind exploded in fireworks as she felt Daniel's tongue on her pussy, licking and teasing the hole, running up and down the crack, licking avidly. She felt the tip of her son's tongue as it gently teased her hole, first offering a full insertion only to withdraw slightly and for his mouth to then take her pussy lips in and tease them.

"Oh my fucking god" screamed Susan in obvious delight. In that very instance, of feeling her son's tongue on her pussy -- all signs and thoughts of asking her son to stop, were gone. All doubt, guilt and uncertainly had been banished. Replaced with an almost rapturous overwhelming feeling of sheet ecstasy and unbridled desire.

Susan took some low shallow gasps of breath as she tried to get accustomed to the floods of passion and lust that was now consuming her. It paralysed her, her entire body shook, her skin tingled and flushed and her pussy practically exploded when Daniel finally slipped the tip of his tongue into her.

Without warning, a gush of fluid sprayed out of Susan's pussy -- completely catching Daniel full in the face. "Oh fuck ... oh fuck" moaned Susan, her tummy tensing as she sent yet another spray of juice arcing wildly into the air.

"Fucking hell Mum, I didn't know you were a squirter" announced Daniel wildly excited, wiping his face on the bedsheet as he did so.

Daniel was in disbelief, quite unable to understand how turned on he was knowing that his mum squirted. Again, it was only something he had seen in porn videos, and he did have -- he had to admit to himself -- until now, had doubts that it was actually just piss. But some of the juice had dripped down his face and onto his lips, so inadvertently he had licked them -- surprised that it didn't hold the pungent smell of piss, but was really almost creamy and salty in its consistency.

Susan groaned again, louder this time. "Oh fuck Daniel ... son ... oh god, lick your mum's fucking clit ... please ... it's on fire ... lick it" she spoke, making it sound almost like a demand.

Daniel needed no further encouragement. Quickly he slipped the sodden panties down his mum's legs, then casually dropped then on his sleeping wife's face as she lay right next to them, still sound asleep in her drunkenness - then resumed his position, adjusting himself slightly as he did so.

One lick, on her clit, by her son was all it took, for Susan to explode in her first orgasm. It shot through her like an arrow aimed straight at her pussy. Her back arched as she let the warm wave of utter and all consuming pleasure wash over her and take her to even higher -- and previously unreached - levels of passion and excitement.

Susan felt her son's tongue and mouth as it tickled and caressed her clit, each lick like a bolt of electricity searing through her body and into her mind, sending it in cartwheels of ecstasy. She felt it as he took the little nub into his mouth, sucking it like a nipple almost. He was so gentle, so caring and this just added to Susan's incredible enjoyment.

"Let me ..." Susan huffed with effort as she felt another orgasm quickly brewing inside her "Let me take the dress off" she offered, hoping that would give her son better access to her entire body. But Daniel's response both confused and delighted her.

Daniel took a deep breath "No Mum, I want to fuck you in this dress" he announced, no longer any doubt or hesitation is his voice.

Susan gushed with a mixture of anticipation and joy. It had been the first time that either of them had acknowledged that they were going to actually fuck. Her mind exploded, with motivation and enthusiasm.

"Well, in that case" breathed Susan a little hoarsely as she felt her second orgasm build even closer, "... I think you need to introduce me to you fucking cock, son" she moaned.

Daniel took his cue, "I'm still gonna eat your fucking pussy mum" he laughed, climbing on the bed and placing his legs either side of his mum's head so that his balls now hung down just inches from her mouth and his cock stood out upright, strong and proud.

Susan gasped loudly at the sight "FFFFFuuuccckkkkin hell, Daniel -- it's fucking huge ... how ... how ..." she spluttered, unable to finish the sentence as the sight and size of her son's cock now stared her in the face. It was much bigger than she had even imagined, and her imagination was usually pretty good she laughed to herself. Her brain whirled at the thought of having that cock, in her mouth and more importantly -- in her pussy.

"I hope you've got stamina" she coaxed him, "... because I plan to ride that gorgeous cock all fucking night" she giggled, giving his balls a little lick.

Daniel tensed at the touch of his mother's tongue on his balls. His mind leapt with joy and incredulity. Was his own mother licking his balls, really? And did she just say she was going to ride his cock all night?

"It's ... umm ... when I last measured it ... um ... 8 and a half inches" offered Daniel, sounding a little coy.

Susan took in a long breath, "Well, I won't be able to deep throat you all the way" she said ruefully, before adding a with a little twinge of wickedness "... but let's just see how much I can take" she managed to utter, as the thought struck her that it would be the biggest cock she'd ever had, and she absently licked her lips in anticipation.

As she felt Daniel recommence his licking, a shudder ran through her as her orgasm approached. Giving his balls a tickle, she lifted them up -- and was immediately gratified to find out they were quite heavy with cum. All the more for her, she giggled to herself.

"When ... when did you and Keira last ..." she asked letting the obvious question linger as she continued to lift his balls up and down as someone would, when guessing the weight of an item.

Daniel stopped his ministrations, causing a low howl of frustration from Susan. "We last fucked about ummm ... a month ago" he offered before adding "We agreed not to, so that the wedding night would be ... um ... special" he laughed now, at the sudden absurdity of it. It would certainly be memorable, he assured himself.

As a response, Susan gently pulled Daniel's thighs back and he complied -- so that his cock was now within easy reach of her mouth. Susan opened her mouth, creating strange facial gestures as she exercised and stretched her mouth and lips to accommodate and encompass the large cock that would soon be sliding into her throat.

Susan's mind reeled with anticipation, as she now realised the amount of cum that her son was going to be able to deliver. "Oh fuck" she announced, a little louder than she planned as Daniel's fingers now wormed their way into her hole.

"Oh god my ... my own son is going to fuck me and fill me with is cum and I ... me ... his fucking mother, is going to scream in ecstasy as he pumps his cum into me." she moaned lowly, it was enough to send the next wave of orgasmic pleasure through her body once more. Susan had barely recovered from the last one, yet this one was even more insistent, more intent and more undeniable.

"Fuck, you're ... you're giving me multiple fucking orgasms son ... don't fucking stop" she wailed as her body shook once more. Daniel's fingers were a blur now as they slid in and out of his mother's pussy. He had managed to get 3 fingers in and was now pushing them in and out with some power, watching her cunt lips as they gripped and squeezed on his fingers, desperately trying to hold them in. But Daniel was aware now that it was taking a toll on his wrist which was now actually starting to hurt with effort.

Susan took a breath of air, then grabbing her son's cock she lifted her head -- stuffing a pillow under her neck so that she would not have to strain. Barely 4 inches of his cock had gone in when she suddenly gagged. Susan screamed at herself, not wanting to give up that easily.

She slid her mouth back along the cock and took another deep breath, then holding it -- she lowered her mouth a little slower this time, as she tasted the delicious precum off the tip of her son's huge cock. Eight and a half inches she cooed to herself, as a shudder went through her once more. Susan lowered her mouth, her lips now encompassing the shaft, her tongue licking and tickling as it slid into her throat.

Now it was Daniel's turn to gasp loudly "Oh holy fucking shit Mum ... oh jeez" he gestured, increasing the speed and thrust of his fingers into her pussy.

Susan, her mouth full of her son's big cock could only shiver as Daniels's fingers found her spot, his other hand still massaging her clit -- his thump strumming it like a guitar, much to Susan's total and utter joy and ecstasy.

Another inch of the lovely cock slid down Susan's throat, and with a bit of effort passed her tonsils with barely a hint of gagging. Susan was focused, the fire in her pussy was engulfing everything and her entire body was a wreck with the shivering excitement that threatened to desolate her very being. She was swallowing her own son's cock she reminded herself, as if she felt she needed to raise the excitement even further.

She had just one actual thought in mind now, consuming everything else was the desire to get as much of her son's cock down her throat as she could. She didn't care that she couldn't breathe, didn't care that saliva and snot was now running down her nose, didn't care that her eyes were weeping and bulging with effort. Susan, at that very moment in time -- honestly felt that, even if this was her last act on earth ... it would be worth it to get all of her son's huge cock down her throat.

Seeing her discomfort, Daniel went to pull out, but Susan stopped him with a wave of her hand a slight shake of her head. Despite his misgivings, Daniel understood what his mother was trying to do. He stopped fingering her, figuring that she needed to concentrate for the last inch and a half of his cock that was still to go in. Deep down, he worried about his mum but told himself, that she knew what she was doing and would stop if it got too bad. But in truth, Daniel couldn't believe the feelings of having his cock down his own mother's throat -- the thought made his cock twitch once more

This was the exact moment Susan chose to push the rest of his cock into her throat, regardless of pain, regardless of her weeping, red and bulging eyes, regardless of her pounding head, her burning lungs as they struggled for air, regardless of the sputum that now poured out of her nose. This was it, she told herself. She was desperate and certain that, one way or another -- she was going to get her son's entire cock down her throat.

With one last push, Susan thrust her mouth forward -- her nose contacting Daniel's pubic bone and causing his balls to swing up and slap her under the chin. Susan coughed, but putting her hands around and onto her son's backside she held him there -- not that he was going to pull out any time soon.

Despite all of it, Susan orgasmed forcefully, her back heaved and arched, her legs thrashed but still she would not let go, she kept her son's cock in her mouth, her face turning red with effort and lack of air. It was incredible, it was beyond anything she had ever felt, it was glorious and magnificent. It was so intense and so overpowering, Susan bucked, unable to quite accept the levels of pleasure that was now absolutely searing her entire body. Her pussy seemed to have found a voice and was screaming at her to let it get filled.

Daniel too, was now shaking -- uncontrollably. Perhaps it was the extra pressure on his cock, perhaps the fact it was his mum sucking him, or maybe that it was the first time that anyone had succeeded in deep throating him -- whatever the reason, Daniel now felt his balls tighten and felt the undeniable precursor to him being about to empty them.

"Aw fuck Muuuummm, gonna cum" he yelled, the feeling of total and utterly incredible desire and passion overwhelming him to the point he knew, no matter what -- he would not be able to stop himself from coming.

Susan's face went wild, for a moment -- a look of sheer panic, her eyes went wide and she considered what to do. But of course, it was too late. As Susan drew her mouth bac of her son's cock -- it fired a jet of hot cum straight onto her throat, and Susan only barely managed to swallow it as she gasped for air. Another spray of cum from her son's cock caught her straight in the face, then another onto her hair and another in her eyes before a final spurt sent a copious glob of cum onto Susan's tits.

"FuuucckkK" yelled Daniel in sheer exhaustion. "Mum ... um are you ... are you all right" he asked, a little concerned as he saw his mum still struggling for breath.

Susan managed a smile at him, cum now dripping from her mouth and down her chin. "Oh I'm fucking better than all right son" she offered with a laugh "I am absolutely fucking brilliant" she added, scooping up some of her son's cum off her face and letting it drip from her fingers and into her mouth.

The totally erotic sight of seeing his mum drinking his cum, caused Daniel's cock to twitch once more. In truth it had only partially deflated, so aroused was Daniel by the whole situation.

Susan gestured for him to turn around, and then promptly sank her mouth bac over his semi hard cock. "Let me clean you up son" she muttered as she did so. Diligently, Susan licked and swallowed it all -- she didn't want to lose a single drop of her son's lovely cum. It was not surprise therefore, that within a few minutes of this attention -- Daniel's cock began to harden once more.

Susan smiled at her son "What do you say, Son -- you ready to fuck your old mum rigid" she laughed, spreading her legs once more allowing Daniel to see the absolute devastation that his mum's orgasms had had. The bedsheet was wet with juices, his mum's cunt was leaking juices like an old lead pipe. Daniel noticed his mum's pussy was gaping open now -- as if wantonly offering itself to anything that wanted to go inside. Her clit throbbed red, engorged as it was with blood and lust.

The desire on Susan's face was undeniable and irrefutable, it was written in her eyes and all over her cum soaked face. "Fuck my tits" she ordered, not caring now how it sounded. "Fuck my tits, son -- till your cock gets hard, then you can fuck my pussy to oblivion" she moaned lustily.

Daniel positioned himself, legs astride his mother's midriff -- his knees by her head as he adjust himself before placing his cock firmly between his mother's huge tits. He spat on his hands then gave each breast a little massage before tweaking her nipples, making her yelp slightly in delight.

Susan was still recovering, from her third orgasm, from the fingering she had received from her son, from the deep throat she had given his cock, and from the sheer and utter unfettered cardinal passion she had felt as he had emptied his cum in her mouth and on her body. Her body still tremored slightly, as she felt his cock rest between her breasts.

There was no need for lubrication, laughed Susan looking down at her tits and seeing 2 or 3 large globs of cum on them. Using her hand, she spread the cum around over her tits and between them, then pushed the 2 large orbs together to form a small little hole for Daniel to slide into.

Daniel took his cue, and inserted the tip of his half erect cock between his mother's tits. It was a weird feeling, different totally to how a mouth felt around his cock and different too, to how a pussy or arse hole felt. It wasn't better or worse he concluded, just different and incredibly sexy.