All Comments on 'The Wedding Dress Ch. 02 - Susan and Keira'

by StoreyRaita

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love to see what happens next in part 3 of Wedding dress series. Keira & Ted (Hot) & Mom Susan too!

Please continue

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a very intense story

Thank you

Michael

I hope you continue writing

bruceacimbruceacimabout 1 year ago

...but BUT it's ILLEGAL!!

ooohhhhh ppuuuuulllleeezzzzzz!! ENOUGH already w that bs!! incest as well as child abuse and statutory rape ARE illegal due to the very young age of the victim absolutely yes no doubt about it!!

BUT after the age of majority for wherever u live is, the authorities have absolute NO interest!!

and to all future authors pppuuuuullllleeeeeezzzzz just STOP w the bs of illegality!! if u r gonna be a successful author then u have to be waaaay more creative than bring this very stupid illogical dumb trope into ur story!!

Tica21Tica2110 months ago

Grea!t story. Well written. I'll be on the lookout for more from your word processor.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

So you brought another guy in and had them forget about Daniel such bullshit the first part was pretty good but you royaly fucked up in this part by having them forget about Daniel keria husband Susan son pay no mind to the cucks that think this was good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

another story trashed by adding another guy. you should have left it at just 1 chapter. if daniel were to find out he should/would divorce his wife and never speak to his mother again.

lets be clear his wife cheated on him and his mother set it up. ok he cheated on their wedding night but they had been heavily drinking and his wife knew about it right away and joined in. his wife and mother planned the cheating and never even talked it him about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoreyRaita@StoreyRaita
I've always loved writing, from an early age - even from a time before typewriters when we used pen and paper. I like to develop strong and believable characters, and explore the nuances of erotica. I also like to add little 'twists' at the end of my stories. I have several st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES