The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan just watched in awe and pleasure, and Ashlei smiled at him wickedly.

"Noah's going to have to kiss me after I've sucked your dick and swallowed your cum." She said playfully, and then began to rub his cum into her cheeks. "And he's going to have to see me after I've had your cum on my face. Rubbed into my skin."

"Fuck, you're such a slut, Ashlei!" Logan emphasised the word and Ashlei shuddered erotically. It was so true. She was a slut now. His slut. Despite how he disgusted her.

Licking her fingers clean, Ashlei felt Logan's cum literally coating the inside of her mouth, her teeth, and her tongue, as well as down her throat and into her full belly. She could feel his cum in her stomach, and she felt satisfied. She loved the feeling. And that just turned her on even more. She was Noah's girlfriend. She shouldn't have done this or feel this way...yet she had just blew her boyfriend's best friend and loved it. And she had swallowed his cum and loved the taste of it. It was all over her and she couldn't get enough of it!

"Well I guess I got to cover you in lotion after all." Logan said with a little laugh, and Ashlei smiled to herself at the thought that she wouldn't have let him near her yesterday. And yet here she now was with his cum all over her face after having his dick between her lips.

"I guess you did." Ashlei replied playfully, and then she added, "Do you mind getting me something for my face? You've kind of made a mess of me."

"I like how it looks. My cum on your face suits you." Logan responded, "We should do it more often."

"Oh, we will." Ashlei reassured him and then reached for the towel he gave her. It was her towel from earlier.

She thought of all the time she had tried to avoid him seeing her without that towel on. And now she was about to get naked for him. And she had just sucked him off until he literally came all over her!

Rubbing his cum into her skin with the towel, Ashlei wiped her face clean and then tossed the towel aside. If only she could have given it to Noah, she thought. Next time. That thought was hot.

- - -

Noah Young sat at his computer talking with his friends over Discord while playing a first-person shooter game. It was a personal favourite of his and he was having an absolute blast. He was good at it too, and it was even better with friends.

The sweet, loving boyfriend didn't miss his girlfriend at all. He was having a great day. He had spent the whole day chilling out on the computer, gaming with his friends, and pigging out on food and beers. He loved it. He was having the best day ever!

He had gotten off the phone with Ashlei a while ago now and was glad that she had sounded positive towards the end of their conversation. He didn't expect her to be completely happy, she didn't want to be at the wedding after all, but he was glad that she had found something to be positive about at the end of their talk.

Little did the unaware boyfriend know just what that was. Or should that be...who it was.

While he sat, wrapped in love for Ashlei and happy she had found something to do that piqued her interest, playing video games and laughing with his friends, his sweet, loving, faithful girlfriend had dragged his friend from the wedding reception back to the hotel room, and she had taken off her dress for him.

Showing him her sweet, sexy, smooth body in just her bra and panties, Ashlei had sunk to her knees reaching out to take a hold of Logan's big, thick, naked cock while Noah scored a kill.

While Noah blissfully didn't think of his girlfriend, Ashlei kept him front and centre in her mind as she leaned forward and licked Logan's dick. As his best friend grabbed Noah's girlfriend's head and yanked her down on his cock, Noah was laughing with his friends as he got one-shotted and died.

As Noah's game continued, and his banter with his friends unfolded, Ashlei began sucking his best friend's cock for all she was worth. She sucked and slurped on that big meat for what seemed like hours but was only long tens of minutes. Then as Noah laughed again, Ashlei took his best friend's cock down her virgin throat. Something she had never done for Noah and never could.

Ashlei swallowed all of Logan's big dick, nine inches of fat baseball bat-like pole, into her mouth and down her throat before gagging and sucking as hard and as fast as she could, all while Noah was lost in his video game.

As one of his friends suggested changing game, and Noah jested that it was because they couldn't beat him, his beautiful, blonde girlfriend was beating his best friend off with her mouth and tongue before she sucked hard on the head and swallowed two huge loads of his pearly-white cum.

While Noah switched games and continued to joke with his friends, Ashlei pulled Logan's cock out of her mouth and let him explode all over her beautiful face, covering her in his cum before she swallowed her mouthful of seed in one noisy gulp.

Noah Young laughed. And his girlfriend knelt before his friend covered in his cum.

She was ready for more. And as the new game loaded Ashlei was getting ready to have sex with Noah's best friend. She still hated the guy, but she was too turned on by what she was doing to stop now. And Logan's massive pole had her hypnotised.

The bed was about to squeak incessantly. And Noah just joked with his friends as Ashlei slowly stood up to face Logan.

- - -

Ashlei Scott slowly rose to her feet as Logan stood before her with his cock hanging out. He still had his shirt on while his pants were coiled at his feet.

Ashlei raised her eyes to his and put on a small, impish smile.

"Looks like you finally got to cover me in your cum." She said playfully, turned on by what she knew was coming.

Logan grinned and rested his hands on his hips.

"It's about time. I've always wanted to do that. Every time I've seen you prance around in your tight, low-cut outfits I've wanted to spray you with my cum. Now I can finally remember what you looked like rather than imagining it." He replied smugly, and Ashlei laughed softly.

"Well now you'll also have the sight of me sucking your dick to remember too." She stated prettily.

"I should have filmed you doing that. I'll get it next time though." Logan responded, and Ashlei shivered as she felt the confidence in his voice that there would be a next time. And she knew there would be. His dick was just too perfect for there not to be. It had filled her throat and mouth flawlessly.

"Well, the night's still young, and you have plenty to do to me yet. You could still film me." Ashlei replied devilishly. Her stomach and pussy spun with the idea. It was just too hot not to say!

Logan looked at her as if she had just offered him a million dollars!

"Now that's a great idea!" He joyously half-shouted, before reaching down into his pants and pulling out his phone. "I'll set this up and film the rest of the night!"

Ashlei's impish smile took on a dirty, lustful look.

"So, I suppose that means you want to have sex with me next?" She asked teasingly.

Logan's face just beamed with cocky arrogance and pleasure at that.

"Are you going to be ready for me?" Ashlei asked, then looked down and gasped.

Logan's big dick was already hard at attention! After that mind-numbing blowjob and how much he had cum, Ashlei hadn't expected him to be ready for hours yet. However here he was, hard and ready to go just a few minutes after cumming so hard! She was amazed.

Logan could tell from her face and where she was looking what she was thinking, and he grinned at her stupidly.

"Didn't expect me to be up for the job, ah?" He asked arrogantly, "Well with you as my prize for the night I can't wait to get started!"

Ashlei blinked twice, her eyes never leaving his dick as she tried to come to terms with him being ready already. And then something hit her and she looked up into his face.

"Am I just another notch on your bed post, then?" She asked with pretend coolness.

Logan just grinned more at her.

"You're the trophy on my wall, Ash." He replied and Ashlei felt a primal shudder rush through her.

It was not as if she wanted him for anything other than his enormous cock, so why should he think of her as anything other than the best lay of his life? The biggest notch on his belt.

To be so physically used for sex was new to her - she always was in love with who she slept with - and it was invigorating and freeing. There were no ties to her and Logan. Just pure, animal wanting and rough, hot sex. She couldn't wait.

"Then I suppose you'll want me naked?" She said, rather than asked. She knew the answer.

Logan just goggled at her as if he hadn't even thought of that. But his grin surely agreed that it was what he wanted more than anything.

And so, with him staring at her, Ashlei hooked her thumb through one of her bra straps and then froze. This was it. She was about to get naked in front of Logan Reid, a guy she couldn't stand. Mostly because of how he objectified her as a sex object.

A small, erotic smile curved her soft lips. She had an idea.

Letting her hand drop she twirled him around so that he was facing the bed and her back was towards it, before she stepped backwards so that the back of her knees were touching the bed.

"I said earlier that it was never going to happen between us. That I would never have sex with you even if you were the last man on earth. Now you're going to fuck me. I'm all yours, Logan. While Noah has no idea and sits at home doing whatever he's doing you'll be nailing his girlfriend. Are you ready to shove that big cock into me?" She asked teasingly.

Logan's eyes took on a heated look that burned like fire.

"I'm going to rail you senseless." He said huskily, too turned on to even be arrogant.

Ashlei smiled prettily at that and then let herself drop to the bed so that she was sitting on the edge, face to face once more with his big dick. That big pole that would soon be banging the shit out of her. In her pussy.

Lifting her eyes to his once more, Ashlei scooted back on the bed until she was sitting up against the headboard. She posed herself sexily before she reached behind her for her bra strap.

"It's time for you to see me naked, Logan, after all this time." She said sweetly, unsnapping her bra.

The garment went limp around the bottom of her tits as she unhooked it. Then Ashlei crossed her arms beneath her breasts and teasingly eased each strap down her arms.

She felt her bra come away from her tits, even as it still covered them. Her eyes still locked to his, Ashlei curved her lips in a smirk.

"Only Noah gets to see these. And now you do too." She said as she tossed the bra aside and revealed her wondrous tits to Logan.

Her boyfriend's best friend's jaw dropped as her beautiful 34D tits came into view. Naked and proud, nipples erect. And he unconsciously squeezed his hands as if they were on them already.

Ashlei's smile took on a pleased look - oh she was proud of her tits! - as she reached down to take hold of the band of her white lace panties with her thumbs.

"And this is only Noah's. Only I guess you get it too now." She said before she eased her panties down her long, smooth legs, tossing them off her feet so that they flew onto the floor somewhere.

She parted her legs slightly so that Logan could see her pussy and smiled as she ran a finger down to it.

"All yours to fuck." She said heatedly.

Logan's eyes burned hotter and he tore at his shirt and kicked off his pants until he stood naked at the foot of the bed, breathing like a tiger ready to pounce.

Then he smiled cockily.

"I thought you said I would never see you naked?" He asked smugly.

Ashlei's smile mirrored the heat in his eyes.

"Well, your big dick and my asshole boyfriend made it so you would." She replied honestly, her eyes flickering to his huge cock and back up again.

"I'll have to thank him when I see him." Logan said with lust in his voice, and Ashlei shivered at the thought of it. It was so hot!

"I'm all yours, Logan. Come and fuck me." Ashlei said simply and Logan growled in horniness.

"I know you still hate me, but I'm going to enjoy this." He said deliberately.

"Of course you will." Ashlei replied with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"You will too." Logan promised and Ashlei shivered once again, her pussy tingling with the surety of that guarantee. Oh, she knew she would too with a dick like that! "Now I want you to beg to have my dick inside you!"

Ashlei at first goggled at him, feeling disgust and anger well up inside her at that comment. That he could think she would debase herself for him! But that just turned her on even more and a fire lit up inside her. Her brain spun with lust.

And so, after a minute Ashlei spoke.

"I want your big dick, Logan. Please give me your big dick. Please. Put it inside me and fuck me. Please, baby. I'm begging you to put your big dick inside me!" She implored him as she looked at him as innocently as she could.

And Logan almost exploded where he stood.

He was ready to jump on her when a thought occurred to him.

"I don't have any condoms." He said sounding frustrated. "I'll have to go grab some from the machine downstairs."

Ashlei smiled at him sexually.

"You don't need a condom. You get to fuck me raw and cum inside me." She said and almost came from her own words.

Logan needed no more encouragement than that and he jumped on the bed and crawled over to her speedily. Placing his phone on the side cabinet, he angled it so he could record her perfectly. Ashlei then giggled as he placed his hands on her bare thighs, the hunger in his face burning like a white-hot flame.

"Time to get fucked, Ashlei!" He said severely and then pulled her legs apart.

Pulling her down on the bed so that her head rested on one of the pillows, Logan slammed one of his hands beside her head and the other he used to grab his dick.

Without another word he aimed his cock at Ashlei's pussy and pushed forward.

The surge of electricity that shot through Ashlei as his cockhead touched her bare pussy for the first time was intoxicating and mind-blowing. She nearly came from just that!

Instead, she moaned deeply as she felt his dick push against her pussy lips and then with a great, wet slipping noise slid inside her.

Ashlei groaned loudly as she felt Logan's unprotected cock slip into her pussy. That groan only became more full as her boyfriend's best friend pushed five inches of his dick into her, stretching her pussy more than it had ever been stretched with how thick it was. Fuck, but it felt amazing!

As soon as he was as deep as Noah had ever gone, Logan slipped almost all the way out of her and then gently eased himself back in, pressing against her tightened pussy walls as he reached that five-inch mark.

Slowly, as he worked his cock in and out softly, Ashlei's pussy began to open up and more and more of Logan's dick fed into her, stretching her widely. Each time Ashlei moaned from the centre of her being, loud enough to be heard outside the room and definitely for their neighbours in the adjoining rooms.

Working his dick in and out, Logan soon sank all nine inches of his cock deep within her. The head of his enormous rod bottoming out against her cervix as his balls rested against her ass. For a moment he just held himself there, flexing his cock inside her as she breathed hard and purred soft moans, looking up into his eyes with lust.

Then Logan pulled back until just his tip remained inside her...and slammed forward, ramming Ashlei full of his nine inch, long, hard, and very thick cock, right up to her cervix!

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" Ashlei moaned loudly.

Her back arched and her eyes rolled up into her head as she felt like she had never felt in her life. With nine inches of rock-hard meat shoved inside her forcefully, it was a dream. And she felt more than when Noah and her had sex. Noah was like a distant memory to her.

Without wasting a moment, Logan pulled out again and slammed back into her pussy. Then again. And again. And again. He set up a rhythm and soon was ploughing her roughly into the bed, his arms holding him above her and Ashlei shaking and rocking underneath him as she took his dick. All the while her eyes never left his.

"Ohhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm! Yes! Oh yes! Mmmmmmmmoooooohhhhhh!" Ashlei moaned vocally.

"That's it, Ash, take my cock!" Logan grunted as he grinned smugly down at her, glancing down at his dick pumping in and out of her and then looking back into her eyes.

Logan looked like the cat who had gotten the cream. Ashlei felt like she was in heaven. Her whole body tingled all over and her pussy was more alive than she ever knew it could be.

"Ohhhhhh! Give me your cock, Logan! Oh yes! Fill my pussy with your big dick!" Ashlei moaned between groans of passionate pleasure. "Oh my god, you're so deep in me!"

"Deeper than Noah's ever been?" Logan asked cheekily, already knowing the answer from how tight her pussy was.

"YES! Ohhhhhhh! Oh my god! Yes! You're so much deeper in me than Noah's ever been! Noah couldn't dream of being as deep in me as you! Fuck! You're stretching me till I'm going to burst!" Ashlei groaned, her hands gripping on to the bed sheet white-knuckled.

Logan grinned wider and put in more effort. He began to really pound into Ashlei until the bed started squeaking and groaning beneath the onslaught on top of it.

"Oh my god! You're so fucking big! Fuck! I can barely breathe!" Ashlei panted; her eyes once more rolling into her head before she looked back at him.

"Bigger than Noah?" Logan asked proudly.

"So much bigger than Noah! Ohhhhhhh! You make him feel like he's got a pin-dick! Fuck! You're like a baseball bat inside me!" Ashlei breathed heavily.

Logan rammed his hard cock into her, and Ashlei lifted her legs and tied them around his ass, pulling him into her with every deep thrust he made. Ashlei grabbed hold of his forearms and dug her nails in to his skin. Pleasure surged through her like a maddening drug.

"Ummmmm! Ohhhhh! Yes! Yes, Logan! Oh god, yes! Oh mmmmmmm!" Ashlei moaned as she was pounded into the mattress.

"Do you like this, Ashlei?" Logan asked arrogantly.

"Mmmmmm! Yes! Oh god, I love it! I love you having sex with me! Oh god!" Ashlei groaned.

"Are you glad I came with you now?" Her boyfriend's best friend asked haughtily.

Ashlei laughed a deep throaty chuckle at that.

"Mmmmmm! Are you asking if I'd rather have you here right now than my boyfriend?" She asked with impish delight.

Logan's grin broadened and his eyes twinkled naughtily.

"Ohhhhh! I'm glad you came and not Noah! Fuck! I would much rather you be having sex with me than Noah right now! I'm so glad it's you, Logan, that's fucking me. I'm so glad that you've got your cock in me after all this time!" Ashlei replied pantingly, and honestly.

Logan drove his dick into her harder bringing a guttural moan from Ashlei.

"Ugh! Unnnngh! I can't believe I've got my dick in you!" He said wonderingly as he slammed balls deep into her again.

"Ohhhhh! I can't either, but oh fuck I'm so glad you have! Ummmm! Yeah! Ohhhh!" Ashlei moaned pleasantly.

Logan rammed his cock into her once more and then leaned back, kneeling on the bed and slid his hands down onto Ashlei's waist. Gripping firmly, he used his new position to pull Ashlei down onto his invading cock. Ashlei raised her hips and arched her back to give him full access to her unprotected pussy. Logan's dick drove deep into her repeatedly, and more forcefully as he yanked her down onto every balls deep thrust he made.

"Oh ahhhh! You sure know how to fuck me good!" Ashlei purred, her hands drifting up his arms to grab his muscular biceps.

Fuck but he was cut! Ashlei marvelled at his toned body as his abs flexed with every balls deep thrust he made into her.

1...89101112...14