The Wedding of Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
821 Followers

I smiled and said, "In a minute. I just want to finish my water and gaze at you for a while. You look really sexy, why don't you get on your hands and knees?"

Jane did as I asked. Her feet were hanging off the edge of the bed with her legs spread. I was admiring how the weights were pulling on her nipples and her 'triangle'. "How do the weights feel? Do they feel like you expected," I asked?

She turned her head to look at me and said, "They feel great! Now fuck my ass!"

I smiled as I reached over to the bedside table, opened the drawer and removed the tube of lube that was in there. I then leaned down and began licking Jane's glorious rosebud, probing it with my tongue. Jane was moaning loudly as I continued to orally stimulate her anus. I reached around and felt her breasts as the weights pulled down on her nipples, feeling the outstretched skin. I pinched each nipple hard alternately causing Jane to groan and push her ass into my face. After a few moments, I stood and rubbed my hands over the globes of her ass until she said, "Please! Please fuck me, Tony!"

I told Jane I wasn't quite ready yet, stretching the tease out longer. I had never done this to her before and I was surprised at how worked up she got. "I'll fuck your ass when I'm ready!"

"Oh please! Fuck my ass now," Jane pleaded! A thought came to mind as I remembered Yellowstone and as I smiled to myself I let my right-hand spank Jane's right cheek with a loud smack! "OH MY GOD! AGAIN," Jane cried out! I then swatted her left cheek even harder...SMACK! I could see the pink outlines of my hand on her buns. I then spanked her five more times until she had a massive orgasm. Her ejaculate soaked my leg as she quivered on the bed, still on her hands and knees. I quickly lubed Jane's ass and smeared some on my cock and then quickly shoved my cock deep into Jane's bowels! "OH FUCK! TONY, I FUCKING LOVE YOU! FUCK ME HARD!"

I pounded into Jane relentlessly knowing this was what she liked. She had another huge orgasm after about my fifth stroke into her ass. I was amazed that she was able to stay up on her hands and knees she was shaking so hard. I then gave her a couple of more smacks to her ass causing her to cry out, "OH FUCK YEAH!" I then reached around and slapped her tits causing another outburst and another giant orgasm. Jane had squirted so much I was wondering where it was all coming from. As I continued to ravage Jane's asshole and slap her ass and tits I could feel my own orgasm welling up.

"I'M GOING TO CUM SOON, JANE! WHEN I SAY NOW I WANT YOU ON YOUR KNEES SO I CAN CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE AND TITS," I cried out! After I said 'now' Jane got off the bed and got on her knees while I jacked off my cock for a second and then let my sperm fly. My cock was pulsing over and over as string after string hit Jane's face, hair and tits. When just a dribble was left, Jane took me into her mouth and thoroughly sucked the rest out of me.

Jane remained on her knees and I remained standing as we caught our breath. After a couple of breaths Jane asked me, "Would you like another glass of water from the kitchen?" I smiled and said that I would. As she stood I could see my semen running down her rosy red tits and as she turned I could see how red her ass cheeks were. Her legs were wobbly but she made her way down the stairs. Again, she had left the door open so that I could hear the reactions from our guests. I heard her say, "Who wants to lick Tony's semen off me?" I could hear giggling as some of the women acquiesced to Jane's request.

Eventually, Jane returned to the room, shut the door and handed me the glass of water. When I had finished drinking, Jane pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, "Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy!"

I replied, "I figured you left your diary on my desk for me to read it."

"I did and you were wonderful. You were perfect. I love you so much!"

"I love you too. Now, let's get those weights off and get you cleaned up." We took a cool water shower to help soothe Jane's ass and tits. She wanted to leave the chains on just in case we got randy later that night. We finished our shower and dried off and then crawled into our bed. Jane curled her back up against my chest as I turned off the light.

We laid there for several minutes quietly until Jane said, "I was unsure whether I wanted to change my name or not. But now I'm sure I do. I want to be Mrs. Smith so everyone knows we belong to each other."

I replied, "You know, if you want to keep your name it is okay with me. I never understood why women had to change their name in the first place. Besides, Smith is so...ordinary."

"Well, Robinson is pretty ordinary too. No, I want to be Jane Smith. Okay?"

"Okay, if that's what you want. Whatever your name is I will love you just the same."

"Thank you again for marrying me Tony. It's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

'You're welcome, and thank you for marrying and loving me!"

Jane let out a contented sigh as we both drifted off to sleep...

Unsurprisingly, neither of us woke up for anymore sex that night. I awoke at my usual time, so I wandered down to the kitchen and started making coffee. Axel was the next one up and wished me a good morning. Once we had our coffee we sat at the table as he asked, "So, an interesting wedding night?" He had a smile on his face as he asked it.

"It's what Jane wanted. She had left her diary on my desk upstairs, an open invitation to read it. She had spelled out, in detail, what she had wanted. I'm not entirely sure she wanted that done on her wedding night but she did specify that she was to be paraded in front of our friends in a post-coital state. So, we did that...twice! I don't think either of us will forget last night!"

At about that time Anne, Denise, Debbie and Barb wandered into the kitchen. I got up and began getting the other French presses ready to go. While I worked on the coffee, Axel explained about Jane's diary. Denise said, "Jane looked so hot that I had to get Debbie to fist me! She's become quite good at it!" Debbie blushed while we laughed.

Anne said, "Yeah, I got pretty worked up too and managed to get Pavel to take me in the ass! He said he had never done it before but he was awesome!"

Barb and Astrid walked into the room holding hands and wished everyone a good morning and a few seconds later Sofia walked in. The only ones missing were Jane and Pavel. Barb, Sofia, Axel and Astrid helped me to start breakfast while Denise and Debbie set the table. I made a huge pan of scrambled eggs with melted cheddar cheese on top. Astrid cooked the bacon, Barb cut up fruit while Sofia and Axel worked on the toast. The aroma of breakfast wafted through the house awaking both Pavel and Jane.

When Jane made her appearance, everyone clapped and cheered causing Jane to smile and blush. She then said, "I wish to tell you all that I had the finest wedding night in all of the history of mankind! As all of you ladies know, my husband is the finest lover in the land!" The female voices all yelled 'here, here'! "The other gentlemen, I can report, are equally fantastic lovers and I can't wait to get my hands on them!" Pavel and Axel cheered! Jane continued, "So, I want you all to know I love you more than words can express and I am so happy that you can be here to celebrate with us. I've never been to an orgy but I really hope we have one this week...all week!" With this we all cheered!

I then spoke, "I do have an announcement to make as well. This afternoon at noon, Jane's parents, the Nun's from my orphanage and Pearl from next door are all coming over to spend the afternoon. This being the case everyone will have to be dressed." There were giggles and boos. "Once they are gone the orgy may commence!" Everyone then shouted hurray!

We all ate our breakfast as several conversations went on. I was feeling wonderful amongst all of my friends and sitting next to my wife and love of my life. After we had finished breakfast Axel, Astrid, Barb and I cleaned up the dishes as everyone else went to shower and get dressed. Axel and Astrid returned to their room and Barb and I went to ours. Barb took a shower while Jane and I got dressed. When Barb came out of the shower she said, "I'll understand if you want me to sleep elsewhere."

Jane walked up to her and pulled her in a hug and said, "We want you here with us. Okay?" Barb blushed and nodded. Jane then kissed her deeply and then said, "I love you Barb!"

I then walked up to her and hugged and kissed her deeply. I then said, "I love you too! Let's not hear any more of this talk. We wanted last night to ourselves, but that's all."

Barb smiled and said, "Thank you I love both of you too!"

When Jane's parents arrived the whole back of their SUV was full of boxes. When I asked what all of the boxes were Bettina said, "Wedding gifts for you and Jane. We're going to need some help hauling all of these into your house." I enlisted the help of Pavel, Axel and Anne to help carry everything inside. Just as we finished a limo pulled up with the Nuns. I could hear Sister Elena and the driver we had before having a spirited argument about Inter versus Milan in football. Pearl, also, was making her way to our house from next door carrying three loaves of bread. I took the bread from her and escorted her into the house.

Jane had directed some of the others to bring dining room chairs into the living room and had Pavel and Axel move the couch and chairs from the entertainment room to the living room as well. It was a little crowded but we all had places to sit. Bettina suggested that Jane and I should open our gifts. Barb decided that she should record who gave us what so that we could send thank you notes. It took us an hour to get through everything. We got a wide variety of kitchen articles, dishes, towels and other household goods. The Nuns had given us a medium sized picture of the orphanage with a signature of all of the Sisters who worked there. I was so touched that I hugged all three of them and thanked them.

At long last all of the packages had been opened. Stan then stood and said, "I have one more gift for you two. We love you two very much and are so happy that you have found each other. We wanted to give you something to start your married life out right." Bettina then handed an envelope to Jane then hugged and kissed her. Jane looked at me then opened the envelope and pulled the paper out and read it. She squeaked, handed the papers to me and then gave her Mom a bear hug. I read the paper to discover that the house we were in had been signed over to Jane and I. I couldn't believe my eyes. I hugged Stan and then Jane and I traded and I hugged and kissed Bettina.

We looked at our friends and saw the delight and confusion on their faces so I told them what Jane's parents had done. Everyone stood and hugged Stan and Bettina. After a while Jane, Barb and Astrid went into the kitchen to make tea and cut up the bread that Pearl had brought. We set everything on the dining room table so everyone helped themselves. People broke up into small groups with Pearl, Anne, Barb, Denise and Debbie discussing the Literature department at our University. Pavel and Axel were talking physics. Jane, Sofia, Bettina, Stan and I were huddled around the Sisters. Every now and again someone would drift away and someone else would drift in. At about 6:00pm the Sisters, Pearl and Jane's parents all left. We returned all of the furniture back to where it belonged and then someone asked what should we do for dinner. Astrid said, "How about Chinese?" Everyone cheered so Barb and Astrid worked up an order to be delivered.

Axel then called everyone to attention saying he had one more wedding present to give to Jane and I. "Nils told me to give this to you at the 'appropriate' time." He handed the small box to Jane who unwrapped it and then opened it as we stood beside each other. In it were two nipple rings and a 'triangle' ring, each of which looked like Jane's engagement ring in rounded soft gold with a small diamond set inside. Jane gasped as she saw them and then showed everyone what was in the box.

Jane then said, "Actually, there is one more gift to bestow tonight." Jane ran upstairs and back down quickly and stood next to Barb. I moved next to her as well as Jane said, "Barb, thank you for being my maid of honor, for being our friend and being the love of our lives. We can't do it legally but we can marry you symbolically."

I took the first ring out of the box which was like Jane's engagement ring, took Barb's left hand and said, "Barb, Jane and I love you as much as we love each other. This ring means that the three of us are engaged." Barb gasped as she looked at the ring and began crying tears of joy.

Jane then took Barb's hand and slipped a wedding band like ours onto her left hand and said, "Barb, with this ring we are all married." Jane then crushed her in a hug and kissed her deeply. When Jane was done, I did the same thing while everyone clapped and cheered. Barb blushed deeply but she had a broad smile on her face. She showed everyone the rings which were universally admired.

Before long our dinner arrived. We put everything in the middle of the table to allow everyone to take what they wished. We had been eating for a couple of minutes when, all of a sudden Jane cried out, "What are we doing? Why are we all still dressed?" Everyone laughed and began stripping their clothes off. Jane then began to swap out the piercing jewelry she was wearing with the ones that Nils had sent her for a wedding gift. When she had finished, Jane had gone upstairs and returned with the piercing jewelry that Nils had given her for posing. She walked up to Denise and Debbie and said, "Thank you for coming to our wedding." She then gave Denise two nipple rings and one for her clit piercing and two nipple rings for Debbie. They both admired the craftsmanship and immediately put them on. She then told Anne and Sofia, "If you ever decide to get any piercings let me know because I have beautiful jewelry to give to you too!"

Everyone was admiring Nils work that Debbie and Denise were now wearing. Jane and I were standing together when Barb came to us and asked, "May I have a wedding night, tonight?" Jane smiled and said of course she could. Barb smiled and said, "I'm going up stairs to get ready."

Jane kissed me and then said, "I'm going to go help her. You'll definitely need oyster's tonight!" I gave them 20 minutes to get Barb ready and when I entered the bedroom, Barb stood before me looking very beautiful. She was naked except for the chains running between her piercings. I walked up to her and took her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Barb moaned with pleasure as we just stood and kissed in the middle of the room. Jane then came in from the bathroom and turned Barb to face her. I continued to hold Barb with my erection lodged in the crack of her ass while Jane kissed her. After breaking her kiss Jane stood back a bit and grabbed Barb's breasts, squeezing them hard causing Barb to moan again loudly. She then took each of her nipples and pinched them very hard while pulling out on each chain that ran towards Barb's clit with her little fingers. Barb groaned loudly at Jane's treatment.

I reached down and ran my finger through the slit of Barb's vagina and discovered she was soaking wet. Jane then told Barb to get on her knees and to lick her pussy. Barb reacted immediately and began licking Jane's slit furiously. I stood there marveling at the control Jane had over Barb. Jane then indicated that I should give Barb some swats on her ass with my hand. I kneeled down and then gave Barb a hard swat making a loud smacking noise while leaving a red hand print on Barb's beautiful ass. I spanked her several more times while Barb moaned continuously. She even came twice during this time. Jane then handed me a tube of KY and said, "Tony is going to fuck your ass now. You will continue to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop. I expect you to give me 5 orgasms!"

I kneeled down behind Barb, lubed her ass and my cock and then shoved myself into her very hard and began fucking her without pause. Barb groaned loudly as I entered her roughly and had another orgasm after two or three thrusts into her ass. Jane was on her knees in front of Barb holding Barb's face against her pussy. Every now and again Jane would reach down and pinch Barb's tit flesh very hard or slap the side of one of Barb's tits. Jane managed to climax three times when my climax hit me. I buried myself into Barb's backdoor and released my load. When I had finished, I pulled out of Barb and sat back watching while Jane held Barb's face to her pussy. Jane then said, "I didn't cum 5 times so I want you to go downstairs and tell Axel he has to come up here and fuck your pussy while Tony fucks your ass again. I want you to make sure that everyone sees Tony's cum dripping out of your ass and you should spread your cheeks so that everyone sees your ravaged asshole. Have I made myself clear?"

Barb stood and said, "Yes. I will go downstairs, show everyone my well fucked ass with Tony's cum dripping down my leg and I will tell Axel to come up here and fuck my pussy while Tony fucks my ass again."

Jane smiled and said, "Very good, now go!"

Off Barb went with a big smile on her face. I don't think I had ever seen her look so happy. I asked Jane, "Do you think the other's will understand what is going on?"

"Yeah, I told them to expect something like this and explained about Barb's need to be submissive. Everyone will be supportive," Jane replied.

After about 10 minutes Barb returned with Axel in tow. Axel winked at me as Jane told Axel to lie on the floor and for Barb to take his cock in her pussy. I knew my role and got behind Barb and began fucking her ass again. Jane pulled Barb's head up and then straddled her face with her pussy. I could feel the familiar feeling of Axel's cock rubbing against mine as we alternately pushed and pulled from Barb's holes. She was screaming in pleasure but the sounds were muffled by Jane's pussy. Both Jane and Barb climaxed multiple times as Axel and I pumped in and out of Barb. Finally, Axel cried out that he was cumming. I could feel his cock pulsing inside Barb but I wasn't close yet, so I continued pounding into her ass. I saw Jane reach down and tug on Barb's chains that were connected to Barb's 'triangle' and then Barb cried out with another orgasm.

At long last my orgasm hit me and I drained myself into Barb's bowel once again. I rolled off Barb in exhaustion onto the floor. Jane laid back onto the floor and Barb rolled off of Axel towards me. We all lay there panting from our exertions. Barb rolled over to me and said, "Thank you for everything you have done. I will love you and Jane forever. You two have made me so happy. I think we should take a shower and go to bed." I concurred so I stood up and then helped Barb up. Jane looked up at us with a smile as we both helped her up.

Finally, as we helped Axel stand he said, "I think I'll shower in the other bathroom and leave you three to your own devices." Barb walked up to Axel, hugged him hard, kissed him deeply and said, "Thank you for making this a special night." Axel said it was his pleasure and then left the room.

Jane, Barb and I got into the shower. Again, we set the water to lukewarm in order not to irritate Barb's inflamed buns. Barb insisted on keeping her chains on all night as we all slept with Barb between Jane and I.

The next morning, I was, again, the first one up and started making coffee. Axel was up next and he assisted me. We were able to sit and talk for a while before Pavel came up from the basement along with Debbie. I gave them each a cup of coffee as they sat down. Axel told Pavel that he needed to go to the physics department today to meet with some professors and talk about his program and asked if he would like to go along. Pavel said he would be happy to go with him. After a while more people drifted in and grabbed cups of coffee and then we started breakfast.

Kalavo
Kalavo
821 Followers
123456...8