The Wedding of Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Astrid had finished with Jane's ass, Jane crawled over to me and we held each other tightly. "Rufus was pretty awesome," Jane said. "He's a very nice guy and he fucks almost as well as you do! We should encourage him to come over more often. I'd love to do a DP with he and you sometime."

As we laid there watching the others Rufus crawled over to us and said, "You two have an interesting relationship and an interesting household. Would you mind it if I brought my girlfriend over here someday to see your video? She is pierced like you and I think she would really get off on seeing it."

Jane replied, "You are both welcome here anytime. If she likes what she sees we could let her borrow some chains and let you two try it for yourselves!"

Rufus' eyes brightened and asked, "Really? That would be awesome! You'll like Veronica...she likes to be naked too!"

While the other two couples were still going at it, we told Rufus we could give him a lift home. Jane, Rufus and I found our clothes, went to Jane's car and drove Rufus the short distance to his house. He invited us in to meet Veronica so we parked on the street and walked up to his house. As we walked in a woman's voice called out, "Is that you baby?"

Rufus called out, "Yeah baby. Come here I want you to meet some new friends."

A tall beautiful and very dark woman walked into the room. Rufus said, "Veronica, this is Jane and Tony Smith. They came into the shop today to help a friend get some piercings. They had their own jewelry which blew mind because it's the most beautiful piercing jewelry I have ever seen. They got me in touch with the guy who makes it in Sweden and we have agreed that I will sell his stuff over here. Jane and Tony, this is Veronica, the love of my life!"

As we shook hands Veronica said, "Call me Ronnie. It's nice to meet you. Would you like something to drink?"

Jane replied, "Thank you, but no, we have to get going soon. It's nice to meet you too. The guy who made our rings is the same guy who makes the piercing jewelry." Jane then held out her hand to show Ronnie her rings. "I can show you some of the piercing jewelry if you don't mind me getting naked?"

As Ronnie admired Jane's wedding rings, she said she would love to see her piercing jewelry. Jane dropped her dress and stood before Ronnie stark naked. "I love how your piercings match you wedding rings. The craftsmanship is wonderful. Rufus, when will you be getting this stuff in...I can't wait."

Jane said, "Why don't you both come over to the house tomorrow. Nils gave me a number of pieces for helping him with an advertising campaign and I would be happy to give you a set."

As Jane pulled her dress up, Ronnie said excitedly, "Really? That would be so kind of you. I would be happy to pay you."

Jane replied, "Oh, no. They're my gift to you."

Rufus then asked, "What time should we drop by?"

I replied, "Anytime, after noon. Ronnie, we also have something else to show you. Something you might be interested in."

"You'll love it baby! But we'll leave it as a surprise for now."

Ronnie said, "Well, I can't wait! I love surprises!"

As Jane and I took our leave, Ronnie kissed us both while Rufus shook my hand and kissed Jane. As we drove home Jane said, "My god, she's absolutely gorgeous. I hope she will want to play with us!"

Upon arrival at home, Debbie corralled us and said, "The house is going to be pretty empty tomorrow. Denise and I have to be at the University to assist with registration for freshmen, Axel needs to go back to the physics department for a meeting while, Pavel, Barb and Astrid are going to help Sofia register and make sure they are squared away for next term. What are you two going to do?"

Jane said, "Rufus and his girlfriend Ronnie are coming over. We pre-registered a couple of weeks ago knowing we would be busy with the wedding and with all of you. Are you and Denise going to come back or are you going to your place?"

"We thought we would go back to our place and get ready for the new term, if you don't mind," Debbie replied.

"No, we have no problem with that," Jane said. "You know you are both welcome here anytime, right?"

Debbie smiled and said, "Yes, and you and Tony are welcome at our place too!"

Jane hugged Debbie tight and gave her a very passionate kiss. She then said, "I'm beat and I think Tony is too. We're going to go up to bed. We'll see you in the morning."

As we walked upstairs Jane said, "I really want a shower, how about you?"

I told her that I would love a shower as well. As we entered our bedroom the lights were on with Barb and Sofia curled up together sound asleep. Jane and I took our shower and as we were drying Jane said, "I love you so much. Thank you for letting me have sex with Rufus."

"I love you too and you're welcome. I think I could sleep for a week," I said.

We quietly returned to our room and crawled into bed trying not to wake Barb and Sofia. Just before I turned off the light Sofia said, "Thank you for everything you guys. I love you both very much!"

Jane leaned over and gave Sofia a quick kiss and said, "We love you too." Sofia smiled and then laid her head back down to sleep. I turned off the light, curled up behind Jane and fell asleep.

The next morning, I was first to the kitchen and began making coffee for everyone. Everyone got up much earlier than they had been in order to fulfill their obligations at school. Jane was the last to arise and arrived just as breakfast was ready. Everyone was in high spirits knowing that school was starting soon. By 9:00am everyone was out of the door leaving Jane and me by ourselves. It felt a little odd having nobody else around after the past two weeks. I looked at Jane and said, "We should probably go grocery shopping while we have the chance and maybe do some laundry."

Jane laughed and said, "You are so practical. I love you for it. I'll get a load of clothes started and then we can get dressed and hit the store. We should be sure to be back by noon just in case Rufus and Ronnie show up."

While Jane dealt with the laundry I put together a shopping list. Since it was Friday we only had just two more nights with everyone in our house. Once school started we would have to complete these types of chores on the weekends. It would be interesting to see how things worked with the addition of Barb, Astrid and Axel to the household during the school year. Jane and I always had fun together as we shopped for groceries and we had fun this time as well. Jane thought it would be fun, on Saturday night, to have a 'Wesson oil party', so we bought several large bottles of canola oil in addition to our groceries. We then stopped at a hardware store and bought several heavy-duty plastic tarps. When we got home we stashed the tarps and oil away so we could surprise folks on Saturday.

We got home a little after 12:00 and began making lunch when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and saw that it was Rufus and Ronnie. "Come on in," I said as I opened the door. "I hope you don't mind Ronnie but we rarely wear clothes here." I was, as usual, naked.

Ronnie smiled and asked, "May I join you, then?"

I nodded and then Rufus and Ronnie stripped naked. Ronnie was fairly tall and slender but she had the biggest breasts I had ever seen. Her skin was very dark, her nipples as dark as the rest of her. Her vagina was completely bald and her lips were a bit puffy. Her gold piercings really stood out against her dark skin and looked phenomenal. I ushered them to the kitchen where Jane was making lunch. Jane walked over and hugged each of them and asked if they had had lunch yet. They said they hadn't so Jane made plates for them as well. We ate and had a nice conversation with both Rufus and Ronnie. It turned out that Ronnie was working on her PhD in African studies at our school. When lunch was finished, Jane took Ronnie upstairs to let Ronnie make her choice from the selection on Nils' jewelry.

I tidied up the kitchen and talked with Rufus while Jane and Ronnie were upstairs. About twenty minutes later the two women returned to the kitchen with Ronnie wearing her new adornments. Rufus gave out a low whistle as he admired Ronnie. Jane then said, "Tony, Ronnie has a 'triangle'! I think we should show her the DVD, don't you?"

"I think you're right," I replied. "Why don't we go into the entertainment room so Ronnie can see the video."

We all got up and as Jane, Rufus and Ronnie took seats on the couch, I found the DVD and got it ready. But first, I gave Ronnie a little intro. I handed her the photos that Nils had given us. "These pictures were taken in July in Stockholm, Sweden in the shop of the man who made the jewelry that now adorns your breasts and clitoris. Nils, the craftsman who made the jewelry is also an amateur photographer and he asked if Jane and Astrid, the other girl in the pictures, would model his wares for photos that he could use to show his customers. When he had finished taking pictures Jane suggested a video with she and I and Astrid and her boyfriend Axel. A young woman who worked in a sex shop in Copenhagen had suggested an interesting way for Jane to use her piercings. This is that video...I think you will like it!"

I sat down beside Jane on our crowded couch and started the video. As happened the night before, Rufus and I got instant erections as we watched as Jane and Astrid got fucked with the chains connecting their piercings. I looked over to gauge Ronnie's reaction and noticed she was absently pulling on one of her nipple rings. When the video was over, Ronnie turned to us and said, "I have to try that! That looks fantastic!"

Jane stood and pulled Ronnie up by the hands and said, "Come with me. We'll let you do that right now!"

A few minutes later, both women returned to the entertainment room and stood there with gold chains linking all of their piercings. They both looked stunning as Rufus and I stood with our erections pointing ahead of us. Jane said, "Let's go up to our room so Ronnie can test drive the chains!" Jane took Rufus' hand while I took Ronnie's and we all went up to our bedroom. Jane then said, "Ronnie, get on all fours so your breasts sway while Rufus takes you from behind." Ronnie crawled up on the bed and moaned loudly as her breasts swayed wildly.

"This is going to be fucking awesome, I can tell already," Ronnie said!

Rufus crawled up behind her and ran his hard monster of a cock up and down Ronnie's vagina a couple of times. He then asked, "Are you ready, baby?" Ronnie answered that she was more than ready and then Rufus sank his giant pole into Ronnie and began sawing in and out of her. Ronnie moaned loudly as Rufus fucked her. Her giant tits were swinging all over and within 45 seconds Ronnie had a monster orgasm and squirted all over Rufus. "Fuck baby, you've never squirted before! That was awesome!"

Jane threw a tube of KY next to them and said, "It really works great with anal!" With that Jane and I also got on the bed and I began fucking her pussy nice and hard as she likes it. Jane came in just a few seconds and gushed her ejaculate all over my balls and legs. I spit on Jane's anus and slipped my thumb as deep into her as I could and began working it in and out of Jane as well. Jane then came and gushed all over me again. "I FUCKING LOVE THIS! FUCK MY ASS TONY! FUCK IT NOW!" I pulled my drenched pecker from Jane's pussy and grabbed for the KY. Jane cried out, "NO! FUCK ME WITHOUT IT!" I spat on her rosebud and then shoved my cock deep into Jane's backdoor in one hard push. "FUCK YES! POUND MY ASS TONY! FUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Sure enough, Jane shook and shivered and squirted another massive amount of girl cum. I checked on Ronnie and Rufus and saw that Ronnie was having one giant orgasm as she shook constantly. She cried out, "CUM WITH ME, BABY! CUM WITH ME!" With a mighty roar Rufus climaxed as Ronnie collapsed onto the bed with him on top of her.

I could feel my orgasm building as I continued pounding into Jane's perfect ass and before long I cried out that I was cumming. My cock pulsed over and over as my ejaculate spewed into Jane's bowel. When I had finished, I rolled off Jane onto my back. I expected Jane to collapse but she crawled over to where Ronnie was sprawled and began sucking the cum out of Ronnie's pussy. Jane buried her tongue into Ronnie's depths and began lapping Rufus' spunk from deep within her. "OH FUCK, GIRL! YES! YES, EAT ME! OH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Ronnie then soaked Jane's face as she kept eating Ronnie for all she was worth. Finally, Ronnie pulled Jane up her body and when their faces were together kissed Jane deeply. The two women kissed passionately for quite a while. When they broke the kiss, Ronnie said, "Girl, you are the sexiest thing I have ever met. I also understand that I owe your husband my ass after last night. I can see why Rufus couldn't resist because you are something else!"

We all laughed as Jane blushed. Jane then said, "I couldn't resist you either. I couldn't wait to eat your pussy. Why don't we all take a shower and then we will see about Tony taking your sexy ass!" We all got up but before we hit the shower Ronnie said she had to take the chains off. Jane took hers off as well and then we all crammed into our shower. We switched partners as Jane and Rufus scrubbed each other and Ronnie and I scrubbed each other. I couldn't believe how heavy Ronnie's tits were as I hefted them while sucking on her nipples.

After a while Ronnie said, "Let's dry off because I want that beautiful white cock in my tight black ass!" Ronnie walked over to the bed and got back on her hands and knees. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Fuck my ass good. Make me cum hard!" I kneeled behind her and began licking her black star causing her to moan loudly. Ronnie pushed her ass back against my face, trying to get me into her ass deeper. After a while I grabbed the tube of lube and began rubbing it into her ass with my fingers. Once I had three fingers into her I decide it was time for the main event. I lubed up my cock, place it at Ronnie's entry and pressed forward slowly but firmly.

As I sank into Ronnie's ass, she groaned with pleasure. She pushed her ass back towards me allowing me to get all of the way in with one push. When I had bottomed out I paused for a bit to allow Ronnie to adjust. She was much tighter than I expected due to Rufus' size being what it was. She was super-hot too, as I felt her muscles squeeze me. After several minutes Ronnie cried out for me to fuck her ass. I obliged with a nice slow tempo allowing us both to savor the sensations. The contrast of my white pole disappearing into her dark hole was very erotic and I couldn't get enough of watching. I reached around Ronnie and grabbed on to one of her massive breasts and began pinching her nipple, eliciting another moan.

As I fucked Ronnie, I heard Jane moan and when I looked over I saw she was on her back with Rufus fucking her in the classic missionary style. At that moment Jane looked at me and mouthed 'I love you' and I mouthed that I loved her too. Rufus was pounding into Jane pretty hard and pretty fast while Ronnie and I kept up our slow tempo. Pretty soon Rufus was crying out that he was cumming which sent Jane over the edge with her own climax. As Rufus fell off Jane, Ronnie said, "Girl, get your sweet pussy over here so I can suck my man's love juice out of you." Jane had a huge smile on her face as she slid over and opened her legs wide for Ronnie.

I was beginning to get even more lusty as I watched and heard Ronnie slurping at Jane's pussy. I began to pick up my pace as I fucked Ronnie's asshole. As I fucked her harder Ronnie began moaning louder. I dropped her breast and reached under to start playing with Ronnie's 'triangle' and the impact was immediate as she came gushing her juices like a fire hydrant. "OH FUCK, TONY! FUCK MY ASS HARDER! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" I was now pounding into Ronnie while she was shaking with a constant orgasm.

I felt my own orgasm rising up and shouted, "I'M CUMMING!!" I let loose as I shot several streams of semen deep into Ronnie's backside. I rolled off Ronnie's back and laid on the bed. As soon as I moved Jane was up and kneeling behind Ronnie lapping at her rosebud. As she licked, Jane also played with Ronnie's piercing causing her to howl with pleasure. Eventually, Ronnie collapsed on the bed with Jane crawling up her body to kiss Ronnie. The two women were making out passionately as I fell asleep.

When I awoke, Jane was curled up next to me, asleep as well. I just laid there content, feeling Jane as she breathed deeply. My love for her became more profound with every minute. I still couldn't believe she was my wife and partner for the rest of our lives. There could be no happier man in the world at that moment. Fifteen minutes later Jane began to stir. She turned around to face me and then kissed me deeply. I said, "Jane, I was just laying here reflecting on how incredibly happy I am and it's all down to you. I love you more than words can express!"

Jane gave me her beaming smile and I saw tears forming in her eyes as she said, "You have made me incredibly happy too. I'm thankful everyday knowing that we will be together forever. I love you too." We kissed again until we heard a sniffle. I turned around to see both Rufus and Ronnie looking at us with tears in their eyes.

I must have looked puzzled when Ronnie said, "My god, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I've read stuff like this in books but to see and hear you two makes everything I have ever read pale in comparison. Rufus and I should probably get going, we have some stuff we need to get done and this day is slipping by quickly."

We all got up and took a quick communal shower. As we were washing Jane asked, "Do you think that you two can join us tomorrow around 5:00pm? We're going to have a bit of a party to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of classes." Rufus and Ronnie looked at each other and then nodded.

"It will, probably, be more of an orgy than a party," I clarified. "I guarantee that you will have fun!" Both Rufus and Ronnie smiled and said they wouldn't miss it for the world.

After our shower Rufus and Ronnie got dressed and then headed for home. Jane looked at me and said, "That was fun! Will you ever go back?" I looked at her with a puzzled look and she laughed. "There's a saying that goes, 'Once you have had black, you will never go back'. So, will you go back?"

I laughed and said, "As enjoyable as Ronnie was, she was not you! How about you? Will you ever go back?"

Jane replied, "Rufus was just too big for me. He's kind of like going on vacation...fun for a little while but in the end, you can't wait to get home. You are my perfect sexual partner and my perfect life partner. I'm back already! I do like them...a lot! Ronnie is something else. I loved kissing her"

"Oh wow, I didn't even kiss her! I'll have to make up for that tomorrow," I said. "We should probably work on dinner and finish the laundry before everyone gets back."

While waiting for the laundry to dry, Jane called Denise and told her that she and Debbie had to be at our house tomorrow at 5:00pm for our end of summer orgy! She told her that there would be a special surprise in store for everyone! Denise told Jane she couldn't wait. As our friends trickled in they stripped off their clothes and began pitching in with dinner. While we ate, Jane told everyone that tomorrow evening we were going to have a last summer orgy with a special surprise. Everyone chattered and tried to cajole us to divulge the surprise, but Jane and I held fast. We taunted them with the worst clue ever and told them, 'the seed of the idea came from rape', (Canola oil comes from the rape seed!). Everyone shook their head and gave up guessing.

1...345678