The Wedding of Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and said, "You can spend as much time as you want here. You and Pavel are always welcome in our house, isn't that right Barb?"

Barb smiled and said, "That's right! You are always welcome. But, be careful not to miss out on the college experience. College is nothing like high school. You will meet lifelong friends and learn things that will blow your mind."

Sofia smiled and said, "I have already made lifelong friends like you Barb!"

Barb took Sofia's hand, brought it to her mouth and kissed it tenderly and said, "So have I Sofia, so have I."

I smiled at the touching display and said, "Well, Jane tells me she has hired you to tutor her in math this fall."

Sofia laughed and said, "I wouldn't say hired. I won't take a dime from her considering how great you all have been to me. She has taught me more this week than I can ever teach her!"

"Don't be too sure," I said. "You haven't seen her math skills up close!"

Sofia laughed and said, "Well, I'm a damn good math teacher! I managed, singlehandedly, to get our entire football team through math last year with the lowest grade a 'C+'! If I can get those jocks through it, I can get Jane her 'A'!

"I don't doubt you at all. Pavel told me that he thinks you are smarter than he is by a long shot and I think he's a fucking genius!"

Sofia looked at me in shock and said, "Pavel said that about me?"

"Yeah, when we saw you earlier in the summer. He loves you, you know. And he's very proud of you."

"I don't know what to say. I love him too, of course. I always thought he was smarter than I was and I always had his help whenever I needed it. He is a terrific brother."

"He's a terrific friend too. I was very lucky to get him as my roommate when we first came to school here. Another lifelong friend, I would say."

Sofia smiled as she and Barb continued to hold each other's hands. "I'd say Pavel was pretty lucky as well to get you as a roommate. You, Jane and Barb are the finest people I have ever met. You are all so wise and you are only a year older than I am. I feel like a child sometimes."

Barb said, "You shouldn't. I find you to be pretty wise as well. I also like your confidence in yourself. Nothing seems to frighten you and that's good."

"I agree with Barb," I said. "We are all learning all of the time. Some of us know some more things about one subject than another. We can learn from those who have knowledge and we can teach those who can learn from us. It's a nice complete circle...kind of like Pi, it's goes on to infinity!"

Sofia laughed and said, "Hey, math is my area! You just stick with life as you are a great teacher of that!"

I smiled and nodded. Sofia and Barb both decided to go outside with the others. I poked my head out to see if anyone needed a cold drink. Everyone raised a hand so I told them I'd bring out a bunch of Pepsi's. I grabbed the 12 pack from the bar fridge and hauled it out to the patio. Everyone thanked me but since there was no shade I went back into the house. I sat and read for a while, enjoying the quiet. Denise came into the house and said, "It's getting too warm for me out there. I'm going to take a shower."

By 2:30pm all of the sunbathers had come back inside. Denise and I had been sitting and reading for quite a while. Everyone amassed in the living room and the smell of coconut oil was very strong. Denise said, "I would like to try a double penetration. Tony, would you fuck my ass while Axel fucks my pussy?"

Jane laughed and said, "Let the orgy restart!"

Axel laid down on the air mattresses that were brought back into the living room. Denise straddled his cock and lowered her vagina down on it. I kneeled behind her and licked her anus for a while and then probed her with KY covered fingers. When I decided she was ready, I slowly sank my cock deep into Denise's ass. Axel and I worked out a rhythm as we began fucking Denise in earnest. Denise had an orgasm right away as I entered her ass. I had forgotten how quickly and how often she would climax.

After a few minutes Pavel walked over and stuffed his cock down Denise's throat. She now had three cocks pounding all three of her holes! I reached around and grabbed Denise's nipples and began pulling on her piercings and pinching her nipples. Denise was having one orgasm after another as she squirted all over Axel and myself. I felt my own orgasm welling up and cried out that I was cumming, as I let loose with my seminal fluid. Axel came next, deep in Denise's vagina. Pavel continued his assault on Denise's mouth and throat until, he too, climaxed. Debbie immediately began kissing Denise as soon as Pavel pulled away, sharing his cum between them. When I had rolled away from Denise, Jane told Sofia to lick my cum from Denise's ass. Sofia didn't hesitate as she sank her tongue as deep as she could in Denise's backdoor.

Axel was trapped beneath Denise for a few minutes until she was able to roll off him. Astrid then dove between Denise's legs to suck her boyfriend's load out of Denise's gaping pussy. When Astrid had finished, Jane said, "That was pretty hot! Did you have fun Denise?" All Denise could muster was a great big smile. Everyone laid on the mattresses getting their second winds. After a little while Debbie began kissing Pavel and very soon Pavel got hard. She then straddled Pavel's erection and began working her body up and down, moaning all the while.

Jane, having missed out earlier, began sucking my cock in an effort to get me hard again. It didn't take Jane's magic mouth long to bring me around as my erection grew. When I was fully hard Jane told me to take her ass while she got on her hands and knees. I grabbed one of the tubes of KY before I kneeled down behind her to lick and probe her ass with my tongue. In due course, I smeared a dollop of the lube in and around Jane's anus and another dollop on my cock before I slowly sank my erection into her rectum. As I began to sodomize Jane, Barb laid down in front of her with her legs splayed wide open, inviting Jane to eat her pussy. Not to be left out, Sofia then straddled Barb's face and lowered her pussy on Barb's mouth.

Astrid began sucking Axel to get him hard, and when she had succeeded she asked him to fuck her ass as well. She got on her knees and Axel, after having prepared her ass, sank his cock deep into Astrid's bowel. The only person not participating was Denise who was still recovering from her four-way tryst. Debbie decided that she didn't want to be the odd girl out told Pavel to fuck her ass as well. Debbie crawled off of Pavel and remained on all fours as Pavel got up, lubed Debbie's anus and then slowly plunged in.

I concentrated my efforts on Jane's backdoor as we continued with a nice slow tempo as I slid in and out of her hot rosebud. I looked up and found Sofia staring at me while she pinched and pulled hard on her elongated nipples. She had a big smile on her face, obviously enjoying Barb's work on her pussy. Jane began moving back against me indicating she wanted me to fuck her faster and harder. I picked up my pace incrementally, savoring how good it felt to be in my love's ass. I reached under Jane and began playing with her 'triangle' and within moments she had her first orgasm. Barb wasn't far behind as Jane began pulling on Barb's 'triangle' with her teeth and lips.

Barb and Jane were now having, almost, constant orgasms. Astrid, too, began crying out as she climaxed. Axel had reached under her and was manipulating her 'triangle'. Sofia then cried out, "I need to get one of those!" Since Axel, Pavel and I had climaxed a little earlier, we were all finding we had staying power as the three of us pummeled each woman's derriere. All of a sudden Debbie began getting very vociferous, calling for Pavel to fuck her harder. Pavel accommodated her by pounding into her backside as hard as he could. Before long they were both crying out that they were going to cum.

Jane had decided she couldn't take anymore so she rolled away. Barb seeing her opportunity lifted her legs as she asked me to fuck her ass. I crawled up to her, aligned my cock with her hole and slowly sank myself in her bowel. I began pounding into Barb's ass now as she continued to cum continuously. Sofia was still riding Barb's face as she kept on pulling on her nipples. I was reaching the point of my own orgasm and shot my load into Barb as I cried out in ecstasy!

Astrid couldn't take anymore either and fell onto her belly. Axel hadn't cum yet and neither had Sofia. She saw her chance, got up from Barb's face, kneeled over the prone Astrid, bent over while holding her cheeks wide open and told Axel, "Fuck my ass now, please!" Axel smiled, smeared some lube on and in Sofia's anus and then pushed his way into Sofia's depths. "OH FUCK, THAT'S GOOD! FUCK MY ASS AXEL! FUCK IT GOOD!" With Sofia's goading, Axel began pounding into her heinie as hard as he could. She was frigging her clit as fast as she could and before long cried out that she was cumming. Axel wasn't far behind and filled Sofia's colon with his sperm. They both collapsed onto the mattress with the rest of us. Neither Jane nor Barb had the energy to suck the cum out of anybody's ass this time around.

When everyone was back to breathing normally Sofia asked, "Jane, will you go with me to get my nipples and clit pierced tomorrow? I want what you and Barb have so I can orgasm as fast and as often!"

Jane smiled and replied, "I would love to! Perhaps we can talk Tony into driving us."

I told Sofia that I would be happy to drive them. Jane clapped and grabbed her phone to find a place to have the work done. Denise and Debbie said they went to a salon that was about 3 blocks away and they said that their work was very professional and sanitary. Jane looked the place up and discovered they were open until 9:00pm this night. Sofia looked at Jane with glee and asked if we could go now to which Jane said, "Yes! Let's shower first and be on our way."

When we had finished showering and had dressed, Jane showed Sofia the jewelry that Nils had created that was available for Sofia to choose from. Sofia chose her two nipple rings and a clit ring. Jane explained that Sofia may not have the right build for a 'triangle' piercing, but there were other options. She also lectured Sofia on the need for absolute dedication to cleanliness of her pierced areas. Sofia indicated that she understood and then gave Jane a big hug and kiss before saying, "Thank you so much!"

We decided to drive the short distance to the shop since we thought the long walk home might be tough on Sofia. When we entered the shop, we were greeted by tall black guy who welcomed us to his shop. "Hi, I'm Rufus. Thanks for coming in. How can I help you?" We introduced ourselves and told Rufus what Sofia wanted done. He smiled and said, "Well, let's go into the back and see what we have to work with."

When we got into the room where the piercings would be done he told Sofia she would need to take her clothes off so he could check to see if she could have a 'triangle' done. Rufus put on some latex gloves and began to check Sofia's clitoral area closely by pulling and lifting her hood and pinching below her clit. When he had finished, he said, "A 'triangle' will be no problem. Let me get some jewelry for you to choose from."

Jane then interrupted Rufus and said, "Actually, we have some jewelry already. Is it okay for her to use those?"

Rufus pondered for a second and then asked, "May I see it?"

Jane pulled out the box she kept Nils' jewelry in and showed it to Rufus. When he saw the pieces, he let out a low whistle and asked, "Where did you get those? They're beautifully done."

Jane told Rufus the story about Nils in Stockholm and how he handcrafted everything he sold. She then showed him her engagement and wedding rings. She then said, "He made me a special wedding gift!" She then dropped her dress so that Rufus could admire her matching piercing jewelry. Rufus asked if he could touch and Jane said sure. He gingerly lifted one of her nipple rings and examined it closely. He then kneeled down and examined her 'triangle' piece and touched it as well causing Jane to shudder with a small orgasm.

Rufus stood and said, "His work is beautiful and looks especially beautiful on such a lovely woman. Do you think he would like to sell his stuff in the US? I would love to have the opportunity to discuss it with him."

I said, "From what I understand, he is having a problem keeping up with demand, but, two of his friends are living with us and they would be happy to talk with you and get you in touch with him. When we're finished here, why don't you come to our house where we can show you more of his work and some photos that were taken to advertise his stuff?"

Rufus indicated that he would like that and then turned to Sofia and said, "Let's get you taken care of pretty girl!"

I hadn't witnessed Jane nor Astrid's piercings and decided I would stay and watch how it was done with Sofia. Rufus commented that Sofia had perfect nipples for piercing. He put a couple of dots on either side of the nipple, pinched it with a pair of forceps with an open triangle, lined up a hollow looking needle and then quickly pushed it through. I was holding Sofia's hand and could feel her tense when he shoved the needle through her nipple. He then placed the nipple ring into the back edge of the needle and then pushed it the rest of the way through. It seemed pretty simple and Rufus made it look very easy. He completed the other nipple and then set to work on Sofia's clit.

I could feel Sofia tremble as she knew what was going to happen next. I leaned down to whisper encouragement to her and gave her a quick kiss just as Rufus sent the needle through her hood. Sofia had decided that she wanted the ring right away and that she would wear only skirts and dresses with no underwear in order not to irritate things. When she was finished, Sofia stood and modelled her new jewelry for us. I took some pictures to email to Nils about his latest satisfied customer.

When we were done, Rufus said that he would close up early as he was about to close before we came in. We led him to our car and as we made the short drive home Jane asked, "We have a house full of naked guests. You won't mind that, will you?"

Rufus laughed and said, "I see naked people all day, I have no problem with that. I'll even get naked with you!"

Jane smiled and said, "Great! Actually, two of our guests are customers of yours. They recommended you highly."

When we got home, Jane stripped off her dress immediately as did Sofia. Rufus looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and began stripping as did I. I went to look for the pictures of Jane and Astrid modelling Nils' jewelry while Jane went in search of Astrid and Axel. When Denise entered the room, she let out a shriek and cried, "Rufus! How nice to see you!" Upon hearing Denise, Debbie came into the room and said hello as well. Finally, Jane returned with Astrid and Axel in tow and introduced them to Rufus. She explained that Rufus was very interested in marketing Nils' jewelry. I showed Rufus the pictures of Jane and Astrid while Denise and Debbie showed them their Nils pieces. Everyone then admired Sofia's new piercings.

When he had finished looking at the pictures, Rufus said that everything was beautiful. Axel then said, "I can arrange for a Skype session with Nils. Give me a few minutes to see if he's available." Axel grabbed his phone and texted Nils and found that he was anxious to talk to us. Axel grabbed his laptop and started the Skype session.

When Nils appeared, he said, "Hello everybody! It's nice to see you!"

We all replied that it was nice to see him too. Axel then explained about how Rufus, seeing Nils' jewelry on Jane, wished to sell his jewelry. Nil's asked, how many units Rufus thought he might sell per month and Rufus replied that he thought maybe 100. Nils said "I would love to work with you. I think I will have to take on an apprentice or two to cover the demand." Nils and Rufus exchanged email addresses in order to further their business discussion privately. Jane took the opportunity to thank Nils for her wedding present and told him if he ever decided to come to Chicago that he was always welcome at our home. The call was ended with everyone saying goodbye.

After the Skype call we all settled in the living room and we focused on our attention on Rufus. It turns out that he had been in the piercing/tattoo business for 15 years and that he did pretty well for himself being in close proximity to the University. After a while Sofia said we should show him the DVD you made for Nils in Sweden. Everyone thought that that was a good idea so we moved to the entertainment room. As the video played all of the men got very hard and the women very wet. Rufus was very well hung and as he got hard he drew the attention of all of the women. Jane looked at me with yearning in her eyes and I nodded to her that she could do whatever she pleased.

When the video ended, Jane took Rufus' large cock in her hand and asked if she could be of any assistance. Rufus looked at me, knowing Jane was my wife. I nodded to him as well causing Rufus to shrug and say okay to Jane. She quickly got down on her knees and began working Rufus' meat with her mouth. Rufus looked like he had died and gone to heaven as Jane worked her magic. After several minutes, Jane stood up and said, "I think I would like you to take my ass!" Rufus' eyebrows raised as he looked at me again. Again, I nodded as Jane pulled Rufus back to the living room and then got on her hands and knees on the mattresses. Denise grabbed me and said that she wanted me to take her ass as well as she dragged me to the living room as well.

As Denise and I approached the living room I could see that Rufus was already on his knees, licking Jane's anus. She was moaning loudly as he probed her with his tongue. Before long, Jane handed a tube of KY to Rufus and told him she wanted him to fuck her ass now. In the meanwhile, I got on my knees, behind Denise and began licking her ass in preparation as well. I looked over just as Rufus placed his well lubed cock at Jane's well lubed asshole and watched as he slowly pushed into my wife. Jane moaned very loudly and cried out, "OH FUCK! HE'S HUGE TONY! FUCK MY ASS, RUFUS! FUCK ME HARD!"

Rufus' cock was about the same length as Pavel's but his girth was considerably larger. As he plowed into Jane's ass I could see that her anus was stretched out quite a bit, much like when I had fisted her on occasion. The contrast of their skin color was very erotic. I decided to bring my attention back to Denise as I lubed her up and then myself. As I placed my cock at Denise's anal opening she told me to fuck her as hard as I could and to just shove it in. I did as I was asked and plowed into Denise from the beginning with no letting up. Again, Denise climaxed after just a few strokes of my cock. I had forgotten how much Jane and Denise were alike as I fucked Denise's backdoor very hard. I looked over to see how Jane was doing as Rufus slammed into her ass. I saw Jane had reached under herself to pull on her 'triangle' and then she climaxed almost immediately. I reached under Denise and played with her clitoral piercing which caused her to cum again very quickly as well.

After a little while Rufus cried out that he was going to cum and then he unleashed a torrent into Jane's anal cavity. He continued fucking her for a while longer as some of his cream was squeezed out of Jane's back door. When Rufus pulled out of Jane, Astrid dove in and began sucking the jizz out of Jane. While Astrid was on her knees, Pavel quickly lubed her and himself up and then he sank his cock into Astrid's ass. I felt my orgasm building up and before long I let loose into Denise's beautiful ass. As I rolled off of Denise, Sofia dove in and began sucking my cum from Denise. Before she began licking she indicated to Axel that he should fuck her ass. Axel lubed Sofia up and sank his hard cock into her bringing a deep moan from Sofia's throat.

1...345678