The Wedding of Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast Axel and Pavel walked to campus while Jane decided she wanted to use her new patio for some nude sunbathing. She was joined by Astrid, Anne, Denise, Barb and Sofia. Debbie and I washed the dishes and then sat around and talked. She asked me, "So, how well do you know Pavel?"

I replied, "He and I roomed together in the dorms first quarter last year. He's a very nice guy and a very bright science guy. He'll probably end up as a professor somewhere. Why do you ask?"

"Well he and I slept together last night and it was the best night of my life. We really clicked when we talked and had sex. I really like him but he's a bit younger than I am. Denise and I have been growing apart a bit. I think she would like a man in her life as well. I will always love her but I think we both need a change."

"Well, I'm kind of new to love and relationships but I can say that Pavel is a person you can count on. He's a bit inexperienced like me because his family was pretty religious and strict but they are nice people too. I hope it works out for you both."

Debbie stood and gave me a hug and a kiss. "Thanks for your input. You are very easy to talk to and have a comforting persona."

"You're welcome. Do you think you can share Pavel during the week?"

Debbie smiled and said, "I did learn that lesson from Jane and you in Yellowstone!"

I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Good, because I think Jane has plans for Pavel!"

Debbie stood and said, "I think I'll join the other ladies out on the patio!"

I did an inventory of our foods and decided we could use some items to get us through the week. I poked my head out to the patio and told Jane I was going to go to the store and asked if there was anything I should get. She said I should go to the drug store for some KY. Sofia jumped up and asked if she could come too. I told her that would be great. We both threw on some shorts and shirts and then climbed into my VW camper van.

We went to the drug store first and bought several tubes of KY. The clerk looked at Sofia and I with a smirk until Sofia said, "Do you think we have enough? You realize that there are a lot of asses that you'll have to fuck tonight!" The clerk looked at us wide eyed and dropped our change. Sofia continued saying, "I think you'll only have to fuck mine three times tonight, though!" The clerks face was really red as we walked out of there. "Do you think I embarrassed him completely?" I agreed that I think she did.

We then headed for the international store and when I pulled into the lot Sofia asked why we were there. I told her, "This place carries a brand of pickled herring that comes from Sweden. I thought I would get a treat for Astrid and Axel." She asked me if I had ever tried it and I told her, "Once, and it was awful!" Sofia laughed as I bought all of the jars on display. I also found lingonberry jam so bought several jars of it. I asked the store manager how often they received the herring and he said whenever we run low. I told him he was now out and asked him if he could order an extra case for me and to call when it arrived. He said he would be happy to. I left him my name and cell number and then Sofia and I headed for the supermarket.

Sofia and I had fun while grocery shopping. We bought 10 pounds of coffee because we were going through it like crazy. We bought a bunch of bread, a lot of fresh fruit, bagels, cream cheese, several dozens of eggs, and a couple of pounds of butter. Sofia asked if she could get some Pepsi so we threw that in the cart too. We checked out and loaded our groceries in the van and headed home.

While driving, Sofia said, "I want to thank you for including Pavel and I this weekend. I'm having so much fun. When we met earlier this summer I thought that you and Jane were the coolest people I had ever met. Now I know you are. You two are so open and honest and, frankly, the sex has been wonderful! Who would have thought that I would have eaten a woman's pussy before I had sex with a man?"

"Well, when you are around Jane you'll find that there is never an order to anything. One thing though, you will always be cared for with her around," I said.

Sofia looked at me for several minutes as I drove and then said, "I think I want to try anal sex next. Will you do that with me?"

I looked at her and smiled then said, "I will if that is what you want. You're pretty small and it may hurt you."

Sofia smiled and replied, "I know, but, you'll never know if you like something until you try. I've spoken to Denise and Debbie and they said you were super gentle for their first times. I would trust you with my life and know that you wouldn't intentionally hurt me ever."

"Okay, you let me know when you want to do it."

"Great...at least we have plenty of KY!"

When Sofia and I got home we brought everything we bought into the kitchen and began to put it away. I told Sofia we had to hide the herring and lingonberry jam in order to surprise Astrid and Axel in the morning. We then stripped our clothes off and wandered into the living room to see several large air mattresses on the floor with six women on them having sex together.

Jane saw me and said, "There were no men around so we decided to start without you."

"I can see that," I replied. I then took the bag full of KY tubes and dumped them on the mattresses and said, "Here's the lube you wanted!"

Sofia grabbed one of the tubes and asked, "Will you take my ass now?"

I looked at Jane and said, "Sofia wants to try anal, can you clean her up? I'll be up in a while."

Jane nodded and got up but Sofia said, "I want to do it down here with everyone around. I kind of get off on the idea of everybody watching me. Can I do that?"

Jane smiled and said, "You can do whatever you like. Let's get you cleaned up and then we will come back down here."

Anne decided to join Jane and Sofia upstairs. The others went back to their lovemaking while I watched. Before long Sofia was on her way back down with Jane and Anne. She walked up to me and kissed me deeply then turned and got down on her hands and knees. Jane got down behind her and began preparing Sofia's ass with her tongue and fingers. When Jane had three fingers and plenty of lube in her she moved aside and said, "Make it wonderful!" as she lubed up my penis.

I kneeled down behind Sofia and took in how petite she was. While I was looking at Sofia's cute ass, Jane took my cock and positioned me at Sofia's anus. I began pushing in but Sofia was so tight I couldn't make any headway. Jane bent over and began whispering to Sofia and kissing her cheek in an effort to get her to relax. After a bit, I began to slide in and managed to get my head past her sphincter. Sofia let out a low groan as I stopped to let her adjust. She was squeezing me very hard at first and then began to ease up. Jane continued to whisper and kiss Sofia and Anne kneeled down and began doing the same thing on the other side. I felt Sofia pushback against me and another inch slipped in. She was so hot and tight I was afraid I wouldn't last very long.

Sofia pushed back again and again working me into her rectum. After several minutes, she had managed to get all of me into her. I waited for a few seconds and then pulled back until just my tip was in her. I squeezed a healthy amount of lube on my cock again and then slowly pushed my way back in all of the way. Sofia cried out "FUCK! THAT HURTS SO GOOD! FUCK ME SLOWLY, TONY!" I began with a very slow tempo savoring the sensations as I slid in and out of Sofia's tight ass. After a little while Sofia began moving back against me as I moved forward causing our tempo to get a little quicker and causing me to bump into her ass cheeks. Sofia was groaning loudly as our pace continued to quicken. I saw Jane shoot her arm under Sofia to begin playing with her clitoris. Sofia screamed, "HOLY FUCK! FUCK MY ASS HARD, TONY! FUCK MY ASS!"

I was pounding Sofia pretty well as I felt my orgasm begin to tingle in my balls when all of a sudden Sofia's climax hit her hard. She screamed out some unintelligible noises as she began shaking. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge as I began to ejaculate vast quantities of my goo into Sofia's backdoor. Sofia collapsed to the mattress with me on top of her and still embedded in her ass. As I rolled over Sofia rolled with me keeping me inside her. After a while, Sofia said, "That was incredible! Thank you everybody for making that so special. Tony, I need you to do that to me two more times, that way I would have been truthful to the drug store clerk!" I started laughing making my cock move inside of Sofia. Finally, I shrunk enough that I fell out.

As we laid there resting Pavel and Axel returned home from school. They both looked at us all on the mattresses and Axel said, "Gee, couldn't wait for us?" Denise walked over to him as he stripped his clothes off, got on her knees and took his erection deep into her mouth. Astrid did the same to Pavel.

Jane laughed and said, "Okay, do you feel better now?" Axel gave her 2 thumbs up as Denise sucked him off. After a few minutes, Denise asked Axel to fuck her ass as it had been so long since I fucked her ass at Yellowstone and that Sofia's show made her really horny. Moments later Denise was on her knees and Axel was sodomizing her for all he was worth. Astrid demanded the same of Pavel.

Watching the two couples going at it made me hard yet again and seeing my erection Jane made me lie back as she straddled me and sank my cock into her ass. The next thing I know, Debbie is straddling my face and lowering her pussy onto my tongue. I could hear multiple people moaning and groaning but the sounds were muffled by Debbie's thighs. I could feel Jane begin to pick up her pace on my cock and before long she climaxed, soaking my balls in her girl cum. Jane then climbed off of me and told Anne to take over.

Anne sat her anus down on me and took me all of the way in in one smooth motion. I heard her groan as she began to bounce up and down on me. I continued to eat Debbie's pussy and before long she climaxed as well. When she had calmed down she rolled off my face only to be replaced by Barb! Anne had increased her pace as well and I could feel her hand periodically so I knew she was playing with her clit and before too long she came also.

I still hadn't had an orgasm as Anne climbed off me. But then I felt a super tightness surround my cock and I knew Sofia was going for round two. She was very well lubricated from my previous orgasm so she bounced up and down on me with abandon. After a while Barb orgasmed and fell of my face so I was now looking at Sofia. She had a look of bliss on her face as she had her second anal fuck of the day. I reached up and pulled on her nipples hard stretching out her cute little titties. Sofia cried out, "OH YES! PULL MY TITTIES HARDER!" I was feeling my own climax rise again so I began to hump up meeting Sofia's downward movement causing me to crash into her ass hard. I continued to pull on her nipples, holding them like reins. Sofia leaned back causing her nipples to stretch out further.

Just as my climax struck me, Sofia screamed that she was cumming! She shook very hard as her sphincter grabbed me tightly. I shot my load into her colon once again as she collapsed onto my chest. We laid there with me holding onto Sofia's petite frame for quite some time. I could hear the sounds of others copulating around us but couldn't concentrate long enough to tell who was making the noise. I drifted off to sleep with Sofia on top of me and when I awoke a couple of hours later she was still there breathing deeply. I really had to use the toilet, so I gently rolled Sofia off of me and made my escape. When I had finished relieving myself, I went into the kitchen for one of Sofia's Pepsi's.

Jane was sitting in the kitchen talking to Debbie and she smiled when I walked in. She smiled and said, "You are my hero, Tony! You satisfied 5 women just now. Six if you count Sofia twice!"

I grinned and said, "You know me...trying to keep the customer satisfied!"

Jane and I decided we should get a start on dinner. We were going to have spaghetti so I began cutting up mushrooms, onions and peppers for the sauce while Jane worked on the garlic bread. Barb walked in a little later and said she would make a salad. By dinnertime we had a sumptuous meal laid out on the dining room table. We brought chairs from the kitchen so everyone could squeeze in around the table. We passed around the bowls of food as everyone helped themselves. The table conversation was a little subdued until Anne announced that she had to leave the next day and return to South Dakota.

Someone asked how we met Anne, so Anne regaled the table with the story of her finding Jane and I having sex behind a rock just off a trail. Everyone laughed at her tale as she embellished it a little. Jane then chimed in, "She caught us just as I was about to cum! When we, finally, got rid of her I made Tony finish the job in the VW! At least we were safe from the Mama Bear!" When we finished eating, Anne said she was going to pop over and see Pearl one last time. I decided to join her so I could ask Pearl if she needed her lawn mowed.

I sat with Pearl and Anne for a couple of hours listening to them tell stories about each other. By the end of the evening I had decided that Pearl must have been a great teacher. Pearl told me to not worry about her lawn, that her son was going to mow it for her. She said that I had my hands full with all of my guests. When we left, Pearl gave Anne a big hug and kissed her on the cheek and said, "I'm so glad that we were able to get together again. You were one of my favorite students and I hope you are happy doing what you are doing. Please feel free to visit anytime."

When Anne and I got back to the house, the action was hot and heavy on the mattresses in the living room. Pavel was on his back with Debbie riding him in a reverse cowgirl as Denise kneeled in front of her and kissing her. Astrid was sitting on his face. In the meantime, Axel had Barb riding him reverse cowgirl while she kissed Sofia with Jane on his face. Anne and I stood and stared for a while until she said she had to pack. I had decided I had had enough for one day, so I went up to my bedroom to shower.

I had been in the shower for just a couple of minutes when Jane joined me. She hugged me and kissed me then began scrubbing my weary body. "I think everyone is having a good time, don't you?"

I laughed and said, "I should hope so. How often do you get to choose from so many sexual partners in one place?"

"Well, I'm having fun! I enjoyed watching you and Sofia. I think she has a little crush on you. Did you two have fun while shopping?"

I told her about Sofia and the drug store clerk which caused Jane to crack up laughing. Jane then said, "I had noticed that she has a quick wit and a quicker tongue. I'd hate to be her target, that's for sure."

"Yeah, she put the clerk in his place pretty quickly. She is a sweet girl and I like her a lot. I hope we get to spend some time with her during the school year." I said.

"Oh, we will. I have to take my one math class next term and I have hired her to tutor me. I'm a math idiot and I don't want to lose my 4.0 GPA!"

"That was a brilliant idea. Pavel says she's smarter than he is and he's fucking brilliant," I replied!

Jane then said, 'Let's dry off and get to bed, I'm exhausted. Who knew sunbathing could tire one so!"

I laughed and gave her a light swat on her ass as we left the shower. We left our bedroom door open so anyone could come in, turned off the lights, climbed onto our bed and cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.

When I awoke in the morning Sofia was cuddled up to Barb next to Jane. Everyone looked so content as they slept. I got up and headed for the kitchen after completing my morning ritual in the bathroom. Axel came out of his room as I passed his door. We said good morning as he headed towards the bathroom and I headed towards the kitchen. I started getting the coffee ready for everyone when Axel joined me. "I'm not sure I can handle much more of this 'orgy' business! I was exhausted," Axel said.

"I know what you mean. Try being the only male with Jane, Denise and Debbie sometime! We need to create a diversion to get everyone out of the house. Maybe we can take the train downtown and go to a baseball game or something," I said.

Axel replied, "That's a great idea! I've always wanted to go to a baseball game. I watched one on TV once during the Olympics. I didn't really understand what was happening but it looks like good fun. I'll see if there's a game today."

"Check the Chicago Cubs first and if they aren't in town then check the Chicago White Sox."

Axel was on his laptop and found that the Cubs were playing the San Francisco Giants and there appeared to be plenty of seats available.

When everyone was up and drinking coffee, Axel announced our idea of going to the Cubs game. Everyone thought that it sounded fun so Axel went online to buy our tickets to be held at will call. When breakfast finished, Anne said her goodbyes amidst many hugs, kisses and tears. When it was my turn, I told her that she was always welcome in our home and come anytime she wanted. She kissed me deeply and hugged me tightly and then said, "I love you guys so much! You'll see me again before you know it!" As Anne drove off, the rest of us were in the front yard waving and yelling goodbye.

The whole group of us walked to the red line 'el' and boarded the train for Wrigley Field. It was a lovely day for a game with a light breeze. As we entered the ballpark I was struck by how green the grass was. We found our seats on the third base side. Pavel, Jane and I were the 'experts' of the game so we spent a bit of time explaining the nuances to Axel and Astrid in particular. It was a good game with lots of scoring and several homeruns. The Giants managed to pull ahead in the top of the ninth by 2 runs. The Cubs made a valiant comeback in the bottom of the ninth only to fall short by one run.

When the game finished, Denise suggested that we go to a pizza place. We hopped back on the red train and headed towards Pizzeria Uno on the near north side. Axel and Astrid loved the Chicago style pizza as did we all. After eating we headed for home back on the red line train. When we got home we all were pretty tired out so we sat around the living room and talked for a while before we all drifted off to sleep. Debbie and Denise went into the basement with Pavel, Astrid and Axel went to their room and Barb and Sofia came with Jane and I.

The next morning found Axel and I the first ones in the kitchen, as usual. Axel was first so he was getting the coffee ready. When everyone was up and drinking coffee, we tried to decide what to have for breakfast. I whispered in Sofia's ear to get the surprise we had bought for Astrid and Axel. Sofia went to the cupboard where she had hidden the herring and brought out the bags with the jars. She handed the herring bag to Axel. He looked inside and then hooted with glee, "Our breakfast dilemma is solved!" as he showed off a jar of herring. Astrid cheered while Jane blew a raspberry with her tongue and then laughed. Sofia then handed another bag to Astrid who smiled as she saw the 2 jars of lingonberry jam and said, "For those of you with no taste I can make Swedish pancakes!" Everybody cheered!

Axel came up to me and asked, "Where did you find the herring? Astrid told me you did this for her last spring."

"There's an international store that's not too far away. I've ordered you a case of this stuff...you have to promise to keep it to yourselves!"

Axel laughed and thanked me as did Astrid. We had a wonderful breakfast. Barb, Sofia and I cleaned up the dishes while everyone else went out to the patio to lie in the sun. When we had finished the dishes Barb and Sofia sat and talked while I caught up on the news in the world on my computer. After about an hour Sofia asked me, "Tony, would you mind very much if I came around here from time to time during the school year?"

123456...8