All Comments on 'The Wedding Present'

by njmgb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

This is really a sick story, about sick people, the kind of people you hope terrible things happen too. Hope you don't believe in karma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong Category

Should be in "loving wives, and the wife is quite the fraud. Hopefully the husband finds out quickly."

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
WOW!!

This new husband is in for a rocky road. His new wife betrays him at the wedding by fucking a slimy son of a bitch that acts the part of his friend. He plans on going with the couple on their honeymoon and although not conveyed specifically in the story will probably demand that she fuck him constantly and pretend sickness denying her husband access to her while he is there. He enjoys the thought of humiliating her new husband by sending her back to him full of his cum so the next step will be to demand that she with hold herself from her husband. The wife's description of spending the rest of her life with this "kind gentle man" that will try his utmost to make her happy, hopefully won't be kind and gentle for long. Hopefully the bitch won't have the audacity to let the lover knock her up and have the poor fucker raise her bastard(s) offspring. But I suspect that WILL happen as he has already declared her as his and she agreed.

How about another chapter when the lover's wife and her husband find out and she gets a bunch of alimony and or child support from his sorry ass. After that he hasn't got enough money left to buy a sick whore a bean sandwich, let alone anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually, this story....

....should be in "Non-erotic".Who could get excited over this?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another American wimp/cuck

wannabe. What do you think Pissincrappinpete?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nah, he's a brit.....

just check the bio-they're always the ones afraid to say where they're from-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No, he's a Yank

'Buddies', 'tuxedo', 'generous check'- this wimp is as American as apple pie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous