All Comments on 'The Wedding Present Ch. 01'

by bownchime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

It's not bad and boring!! This happens every weekend all over the UK!! 😱 It's a ritualistic charade predominantly performed by northerners I should know I one of them!!!!!! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm lost. So were her friends trying to bust up that marriage? Where is she now? Is the marriage a dream at this point?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If that's the way you do at the hen party, then I'm no longer surprised. With us, the women are also exuberant and they can also really celebrate, but our women are not below the belt! I don't think you're giving female readers a good testimonial about women with this story!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this bawdy, over the top, hen’s night story of debauchery. We assume you are from somewhere in the UK. We enjoyed all the slang in your local dialect. We especially liked the following phrase from your story, “…a kind of hush descends over the enthralled audience, a mob of women transfixed by the illicit and ritual, fucking of a bride.”

OMG, the words “…illicit and ritual, fucking of a bride…” were fabulous. And that is exactly what should happen to a bride-to-be before she settles down!

My wife had a hen’s party with eight of her closest girlfriends. There was plenty of food, and booze; it was a festive party. However, instead of strippers they invited one of her ex-boy friends to provide the entertainment.

He was a strong, big-cocked guy, who was great in bed, but very arrogant. That is why she broke up with him, before she met me. However, she still kept telling her girl friends how much she missed his big cock.

So, he banged her in front of her girlfriends, for nearly an hour, and they filmed it. She had nearly a dozen orgasms and was screaming, “Knock me up. Kock me up before my wedding!”

One of my buddies was dating one of the gals. He found the video on her phone and sent it to me, a few days before the wedding.

I knew who the guy was and what my fiancée liked about him. So, when we arrived at our honeymoon resort, after our wedding and reception, she was in for a surprise.

I had him fuck her all night…in her wedding dress…she was ovulating!

Thanks for the story, and good luck to Tamara!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

2 stars. There were so many misspelled words in just the first several paragraphs that I had to quit reading this. Please get a competent editor.

bownchimebownchimeover 2 years agoAuthor

To the last comment. I can't find any spelling mistakes in the first half dozen paragraphs, either you're having trouble with spelling yourself or the subtle nuances of British dialects are new to you.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I'm afraid this is porn concept Character originality and development and a complete disappointment at the end.

I applaud you for warning to write but is this the best you can do?

TheHat900TheHat90012 months ago

The mistakes I guess PervertedKnight spotted in the first half-dozen paragraphs, if you still want to know, are: “too” for “to,” “her self” for “herself,” “buddy’s” and “party’s” for “buddies” and “parties,” “of coarse” for “of course,” and “down hill” for “downhill.” They aren’t British English; they’re errors. Then on this page, we have “take a leek” (take it to chop it up and put it on the pizza?). Seriously, an editor would really help you polish your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyable story of pre wedding debauchery northern UK style! Quite a busy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbownchime@bownchime
I don't tend to like labels or abbreviations so I will try avoiding them but here goes. Love to share the love of my life sexually but not romantically, I enjoy topping and bottoming both depending on the dynamics, love exploring boundaries respectfully, am monogamous and only...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES