The Wedding Pt. 06

Story Info
In which members of a wedding party meet and hook up.
3k words
4.43
4.4k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
136 Followers

(Please read Parts 1-5 before reading this episode.)

"Let me get this straight," I started. "You're willing to let me fuck your sister, right here, right now, no strings attached, as long as I let you watch and as long as I don't fuck anything but her pussy?"

"That's kind of blunt, Artie. But that's essentially it." Lisa replied.

"Is this some kind of a test?" I asked with no small measure of sarcasm.

"It's not a test, Artie."

"Because it sounds to me like you just want to see if I fall for the okeydoke, and if I say "OK" you'll kick me to the curb for having a character flaw." I continued.

"That's not it at all, Artie. I admit that it sounds like game a normal woman would run. Would a normal woman walk her boyfriend into her bedroom and fuck him silly right in front of her sister?"

I had to admit, she had a point. She kept going:

"Artie, this is a SAMPLE. Right now, Nicole is in agony. I don't know how to explain PGAD to you. I thought I had. It's worse than I've explained. Did you ever watch 'Star Trek'? Did you ever see the episode where Spock got the hots and had to return to Vulcan to take a bride? He had something called 'pon farr'. It's a biological imperative. PGAD is like that. Nikki has been masturbating all night to no avail. She can't sleep. I'll have to medicate her, literally drug her, so that she can function tomorrow. If you fuck the shit out of her, she'll be OK for a week."

While Lisa spoke, I noticed that the porn video transitioned to a scene with Cynthia and some big white guy with a monster cock. Cynthia was fucking this guy blind. She had him by the neck, cowgirl, and rocked him with that big ass of hers. He was moaning like a bitch. Nicole wasn't contributing anything to the present conversation. She was laser focused on the television. She seemed to be envisioning herself in Cynthia's place atop the big white boy. She didn't look like she was in agony either, but hey, you never know.

I decided to bring up a point that hadn't been covered earlier.

"Do you plan to videotape me and Nicole having sex?" I asked.

"If you want," Lisa replied.

"I'm just sayin'. She's been focused on these porn videos like a savant. They don't appear to be helping."

"That's my point, Artie. Sometimes the videos help. Sometimes they don't. Tonite they aren't helping. The wedding is tomorrow. There's no telling what she's going to do."

"So if I let you videotape me and Nicole having sex, you're saying you'll add that tape to this one and she'll use it to masturbate later?"

"Both of us will use it, Artie."

"Why are YOU masturbating? You've got ME."

"I live in Seattle, Artie. You won't be there all the time."

Just then the video transitioned from Cynthia and the big white boy to Lisa and the same big white boy. Lisa had his dick in her mouth. Lisa noticed the transition and quickly moved to turn off the television. She sighed as if embarrassed. She'd already warned me that she'd starred in some of the videos.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Hmmmph," I replied. "You don't want me masturbating, but you're willing to use video of you and Jethro fucking to help you get off in my absence?"

"You don't have PGAD, Artie."

"I DO HAVE PGAD, LISA!! I'VE HAD IT ALL MY LIFE!! I have to masturbate EVERY morning in order to get myself situated for the day! I masturbate in the restrooms at work! I masturbate while driving long distances in my car! I masturbated when you sent me a picture of your pussy! I sit around and watch porn videos just like you and Nicole. Sometimes I get off. Sometimes I don't. All the men I know do this. We just don't call it a sickness."

Lisa hung her head. She knew that what I'd said was true.

"What happens when you don't get off?" she asked.

"It ruins my day," I said.

She stepped to me. She seemed a little sad. Lisa reached up and kissed me tenderly. Then she knelt and took my dick into her mouth. I stood her up, walked her over to our bed, lay her down and made love to her. She didn't explode into bliss. Tears dripped from her eyes as her pussy churned. I could see she was thinking deeply as we fucked.

It took Lisa fifteen minutes to cum. Leading up to her denouement she kissed me through her tears and whispered "Fuck me, Artie, OH! Fuck me!!" in my ear. She described the dick tunneling back and forth in her cunt using the most colorful adjectives. We fucked and licked and sucked as if this were our first encounter. When she came I was nowhere near completion. I could feel her pussy quivering tremblets up and down the length of my cock. She was sweating profusely.

"That's it, Artie! Hit it right there!! OH!!!!"

I noticed Nikki sitting on the edge of her bed, rocking back and forth as she watched us couple. Her focus bordered on autism. She was mouthing Lisa's orgasmic comments inaudibly. In that instant I understood Lisa's concern.

When Lisa finally slumped I extricated my dick from her pussy, exited the bed and stood before Nicole. My erect penis was in her face. She reached up to take it into her mouth. I shook my head "No." Only then did she seem to remember Lisa's terms.

She lay back in her bed, raised and opened her legs. I moved between her thighs to slip my penis into her hairless cunt. She shrieked. I'm not Lexington Steele, but I am unusually thick. I held my torso above hers rigidly. There would be no kissing, no nibbling.

I fucked Nicole through four complete orgasms, each more dangerously expressive than the last. This took all of five minutes. When she shrieked a fourth time (and our neighbors in room 1238 were banging on the wall) I pulled out of Nikki's pussy. I went back to my sleeping woman, inserted myself, and came comfortably. The score was now 6-2 in her favor.

I don't believe Lisa ever knew that Nicole and I had fucked. She was out for the count.

So much for supervision.

It was dawn before any of us realized we had a wedding to attend. I dragged myself from atop Lisa's naked body and headed for the shower, steaming up the bathroom as is my wont. When I emerged, both women were still concussed. I awakened Lisa first. Noting the sunlight, she leapt from the bed, thinking us to be late for the ceremony. It was only 7 a.m. She shook Nikki awake and headed for the shower.

I dried myself as Nicole sat up in her bed. I was still naked as was she. She smiled lazily up at me.

"Thank you. I needed that. You don't know how much I needed that."

I nodded my acknowledgement. She was wrong. I DID know.

By the time Lisa exited the shower I was fully dressed in yesterday's Tom Ford get up. She looked a little disappointed. We had plenty of time to fuck again. The wedding was eight hours away. Why was I leaving so early?

Nicole wandered into the shower, leaving Lisa and I alone.

"What happened last night?" Lisa asked.

"I did as you asked."

"You fucked her?"

"Yes."

No more mumbling and bumbling. I was learning to be direct.

"Thank you," she said.

And that was the extent of it. I told Lisa I had to get back to my hotel to get dressed. She said she was hungry and would be taking breakfast soon. She kissed me goodbye and rubbed her finger in my palm. I returned her finger palm with a knowing smile.

I stepped out of Lisa's room just as the couple in room 1238 were heading out to breakfast. The look from that man's wife made Cynthia's stink eye seem like kisses from a girl. She looked at me like I was Satan the Devil. The husband was more appreciative. He just smiled and shook his head. I tried to ignore them, but they took my elevator down to the lobby. Talk about awkward.

When I arrived in the hotel lobby the fellas were all having breakfast. Kevon was with them. They knew I was supposed to be at the Hilton. There was no way I was going to get past them so I sauntered up as if I'd come downstairs as part of a plan.

"Mr. Luvva Luvva!!" Kevon shouted.

"Yeh, yeh. Whatever," I replied to general laughter.

They really were having a good time. My entrance brought us all together. I hadn't been planning on breakfast. I wanted to get back to my room and sleep until noon again. But it would have been rude to walk out on my buddies.

I sat down with them, enduring their teasing for the sake of camaraderie. Soon enough the subject matter changed. We were all grown. One person's sex life no longer consumed the entirety of our conversation.

Lisa and Nicole emerged from the elevator all full of wit and charm. Nicole, especially, stood out as refreshingly erudite. Lisa looked surprised to see me there. I was supposed to be gone. The sisters sat down with us. No one brought up the shenanigans percolating between Lisa and I. The fellas weren't supposed to know anything yet and they played it off that way. One day in the future this breakfast would be replayed and Lisa would find out that my friends knew everything about our genesis. Almost everything, anyway.

All in all we had a great time together that morning. I could see the sisters becoming a part of the fellas regardless of how my and Lisa's relationship turned out. They definitely had "it".

I asked Kevon to step outside with me. Lisa flashed me a look. This was NOT the time for me to be bringing up Cynthia's video with the big white boy. I gave her a re-assuring glance.

"That's not what this is, baby."

Kevon and I stepped outside to await my cab.

"Kev, how many women have you slept with?" I opened.

"One more than YOU," he laughed.

"I'm serious, Kev. Give me a number. Round it off if you have to."

"I dunno, Artie. Forty-five. Fifty. Around in there."

"Same here," I said. "Tell me, would you date a chick that had your sexual history? 'Forty-five. Fifty. Around in there'?"

He looked at me as if this were the first time such a question had been posed.

"Probably not," he answered truthfully.

"Same here," I said.

"What's this all about, Artie? Are you saying that Lisa....?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. I was just wondering what would happen if men and women had the same sex drive."

Now my questions were hitting home. Cynthia had the same sex drive as a man. This, apparently, was their dirty little secret. And just as apparently, I knew, because Lisa had told me. I read all this in Kevon's face. He decided to play dumb. I read that in his face, too.

"Sheee-it, man! I think that would solve a bunch of headaches, don't you?"

"Well....yes. And no. Part of a man's sexual nature is to dominate. For us, the sex act is intrusive. We are imposing our will upon a woman. She's yielding before us. Part of the excitement is the chase. But what if that script was flipped? What if a woman's nature was to dominate? What if they were in on the hunt? What if SHE had to have sex 10-15 times a day? Because she can, you know. A pussy is always open. What if that was the case? Could you fuck the same woman 10-15 times a day? Could you get it up that many times?"

I was thinking about my 6-2 loss to Lisa the prior evening and my 4-0 loss to Nicole.

Kevon laughed.

"I could on the first day!! Maybe not after that. You know what they say. The only thing better than pussy is new pussy!!"

"Well that's my point," I continued. "I once had sex seven times on the same day with Jeannie. Not in a row, of course, but over the course of a full day. It was great. But then I had to sleep for three days. She didn't."

"You're saying Jeannie had the sex drive of a man?"

"No. But if she did, 10-15 times a day would be normal for her. Could I keep up? Hell no."

Kevon was relieved that I hadn't insinuated Lisa or Cynthia into the conversation. I'd kept it as a hypothetical. Maybe I didn't know after all.

My taxi arrived.

"Well, man, I'll find out tonite!!" he said, referring to the start of his honeymoon.

(Cynthia had made it clear that she'd been celibate for weeks in anticipation of her marriage. If she suffered from PGAD, she had to be in torment by now.)

"That's why she's been so anal about the wedding march", I thought.

I hopped in my cab and headed for the Hilton.

By now it was about ten a.m. I didn't know why I brought up the flipped script thing with Kevon. We both knew it had something to do with Cynthia. Eventually, Kevon would tell me of Cynthia's PGAD--probably when she was about to be the ex-Mrs. Simpson. I hadn't said anything, but I couldn't see the two of them as a long-term project. I knew Kevon. He wasn't the type to put up with 'persnickety'. Her snapper was certainly driving this marriage. I thought back to the video snippet of Cynthia and the big white boy. That guy easily had a few inches on Kevon. And Cynthia was whipping his monkey ass with those apple shaped hips.

This brought up another troubling thought. Lisa had virtually talked me into having sex with Nicole. I thought back to another conversation where she'd mentioned Cynthia and sharing. I'd vetoed the idea. Ignoring my veto, Lisa said we'd push that idea out until another day. I got the feeling that that idea would be brought up again when we were in another hotel room with a very naked, very married Cynthia Simpson.

I'd tried to veto the Nicole thing, too, and failed. Was Lisa going to foist me onto Cynthia? Because, unlike Nicole, I knew that Kevon had already tapped dat. That put Cynthia WAY outside of bounds. I found the thought of having sex with Cynthia to be nauseating. I dunno why. She was a pretty girl. And she had a snapper, I surmised that much. It's that Man Code thing:

Thou Shalt Not Fucketh Thy Friend's Womaneth, Yea, Unto Perpetuity and Beyond.

I'd never broken that covenant. And I didn't plan to.

I needed some sleep. I hung up my Tom Ford dinner jacket with the matching slacks. I threw the muscle shirt into a pile of dirty clothes in the corner. I stripped out of my underwear and crashed into bed naked. Remembering the wedding, I called the front desk and asked for a noon wake up call. The clerk politely asked whether I planned to check out today. No, I replied. "I'm staying one more night." With that I lay back in the middle of my bed, arms spread wide, penis a sodden lump against my belly. I stroked him casually. Yesterday's massive wet spot had dried; the housemaids hadn't changed my bedding yet. I closed my eyes and thought of Lisa. A wispy smile curled my lips. I was slipping into darkness...

There was a knock at my door. I thought it might be the housemaid. I knew she had a key and would come in anyway if I didn't respond. There was another knock.

"SHIT!!"

I got up, wrapped myself in a dirty towel and peeked out. It was Lisa. And Nicole. Both were dressed casually. They had their wedding regalia draped over their shoulders wrapped in dry cleaning cellophane. I opened the door to them. Lisa barged in without saying a word. She went right to yesterday's wet spot and sniffed it.

"We don't have much time," she said as she stripped out of her clothing. Nicole did the same. I dropped the towel to stand naked before them.

Forty-five seconds later I was laying on my back in my bed with my arms spread wide. Lisa's furry pussy straddled my mouth. Her clit bobbed under my nostrils. I could see her breasts heaving up the line of her torso. She was about to cum.

Nicole's pussy pranced atop my dick. I could feel her meaty, bald pussy lips quivering obscenities as she humped me savagely. She, too, was in the midst of a stupendous orgasm. Both women were wound tightly.

They climaxed in tandem, as if they'd practiced the moves, then slumped atop me. Of course, my dick was hard denamug. I wanted to nut, too. And I could have, except I was in the wrong pussy.

"Lisa. LISA!!" I whispered. "I'm ready to cum!"

This seemed to shake her awake.

"Nikki! Get up!!" she hissed.

She pushed Nicole off my cock, leaned back and took my penis into her mouth.

I came. But it wasn't as violent or as enjoyable as previously. Lisa was still trickling down from her orgasm. She was giving me a half-ass blowjob. She spilled and left a noxious cocktail of jism and saliva oozing onto my balls.

We lay there like that for a few minutes. Then the sisters bounced up, refreshed. They showered together, dried themselves using the same dirty towel from yesterday, dressed, primped their hair and left. Lisa kissed me on her way out.

I got back into the bed. I wondered if this whole episode had been a dream.

At noon my phone rang. It was my wake up call. I dragged myself from bed, sticky balls and all, showered, and dressed. I called downstairs for a cab. Ten minutes later I was at the church with the rest of the groomsmen and Kevon.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
136 Followers