All Comments on 'The Wedding Pt. 06'

by Bardot1990

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

This guy is a lame bro, he ain't no top dog.

Bardot1990Bardot1990almost 3 years agoAuthor

Yep, I see all the macho characters in the stories you've written. Ooops, wait. Writing requires the ability to match verbs, subjects and prepositions with concepts and ideas. Exceptional writing requires the ability to cram big words into small sentences while painting panoramic images in readers minds. I've read thru all your work.

It didn't take long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Six chapters of the same thing. Should have stopped at 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s funny that anonymous have the most negative shit to say.

SephaniteSephaniteover 2 years ago

I am not a commenter but thought you should know, great writing. Enjoyed how you set the scene as areas changed. Off to part 7.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

Wow. Some of these commenters have rocks rolling around in their heads, so many they could pave an entire 3-mile stretch of road if they just hit the side of their heads long enough.

I like how you're trying to explain the PGAD from Lisa's side, but then just flip it around from Artie's side; it tortures the women, but just a normal guy suffers torture regularly, too. Nice handling of talking with Kevon with a sexual history and how he'd feel about it if the script flipped--good introspective moment. I like how Artie learns for his woman, too--so he answers directly. Nice touch, too.

Despite what some unthinking boneheads have stated, it's clear structurally you're putting Artie and Lisa front and center. I'm enjoying this, despite having some initial reservations. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBardot1990@Bardot1990
I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptiv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES